The Venom of Izuku Yagi

Por DeadlokAU

Izuku Yagi, quirkless girl, twin to Izumi Yagi, daughter of All-might and Green-Psycic. Abused? Check, Neglec... Más

1: Prologue of Torture
2: A friend and powers?
3: Another friend?
4: Growing in every sense of the word
5: New powers
6: UA enter stage left
7: Izuku's hero trial
8: Birthday reminisce
10: Quirk testing
11: Prejudice
12: Letting them back in
13: Second day at U.A.
14: Hero training
15: True power
16: Recovery without Recovery Girl
17: A morning without Mei
18: Prior to the USJ
19: The USJ, the straw
20: The hero commission, the camel
21: Bringing the idiom together
22: The return
23: Dorms: BEGIN
24: Dorms: PLANS
25: Dorms: Momo
26: Dorms: Kyo
27: Pranks - Well maybe a bit more
28: Prank aftermath and Sports festival prelude
29: Sports time
30: Black and purple
31: Purple and Pink
32: Calming nerves
33: Date
34: No internships?
35: Miracles
36: A brothers punishment
37: Actions have consequences
38: A hobo's wrath
39: Trial by trial
40: Little party all across the city
41: Another normal day
42: Ice Girl's Sins
43: Power moves
44: Final exams
45: Shinso trial
46: Losing isn't failure
47: End of Exams and start of vacation
48: Welcome to I-Island!
49: An old, very angry, friend
50: Coincidental meetup
51: Party gone wrong
52: Wolfram? WolfDone
53: Two more collars
54: Settling in
55: The attack begins
56: Uncle Dabi or Uncle Touya?
57: Dabi's sweet revenge
58: Say hi to the Traitor!
59: inTERMIssioN And TalEs
60: The only canon ship
61: Little big fight
62: Villains to corruption
63: Out of the hospital...
64: And onto the streets
65: Our Bean doesn't kill... right?
66: THE RESCUE!
67: Back at UA
68: I'm not good with words
69: Back on track
70: Shie Hassaikai
71: Meeting
72: The massacre
73: One last obstacle
74: Rest at last
75: Last to rest

9: First day at U.A.

13.5K 281 240
Por DeadlokAU

Izuku stood in front of class 1-A's massive door, shaking inside Venom.

'Kid, I could make us look intimidating?' Venom suggested but Izuku shook her head, 'Well we could call in sick?' Again Izuku shook her head, 'Hmmm, how about we stay in the ceiling, then you won't have to deal with that shouting or those people.' There was no movement from Izuku before she slowly nodded and Venom pointed her to a nearby vent.

Izuku reached out with her Venom covered hand as the goop itself shot out grabbing onto the grate, silently moving it from the wall allowing Izuku's goop covered form to leap through the small gap into the space above the classroom, replacing the cover behind her. Though Izuku being the child genius she is, realised that whoever the homeroom teacher is wouldn't know where she was, so she tore a page out of her notebook and slipped it onto the desk, while that blue haired boy fought with Bakugo and Yagi.

'SETTLE DOWN.'

The voice caused everyone to shut up and quickly get into their seats as a sleep deprived hero made his way into the classroom.

'That noise was illogical, I expect better from you all.' The class nodded, 'And you four, you know who you are, be glad I'm not counting this a strike against you.' This caused the four tormentors to gulp, which somehow went unnoticed by everyone. Izuku though finally recognised the man and gasped, her emotions stuck between happiness and fear, even Venom was at a loss for what to do.

Shota looked down at his desk before looking back up at the class, 'Since you're all here and quiet I'll begin.' The blue haired boy raised his hand, 'Yes Iida?'

'Sir! It seems we are missing one classmate!.'

'That you are not, Venom please make yourself known.'

'OKI' Izuku/Venom said as she popped her head into the classroom from above, 'Hi!'

The room was silent for a second before several of the people in he room screeched and fell back off their chairs, pushing themselves away from the newly introduced student.

'Hi Venom!' Yaomomo cheerfully called from her seat

'YAOMOMO!' Izuku/Venom yelled, causing said girl to smile more, 'How are you, how's your parents, how's your training, are you doing ok?'

'Venom' The black haired girl chuckled, 'I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me anymore.'

'Hmph... Oh yeah... why did everyone scream when they saw me?'

'Well...'

'WHY. I'LL TELL YOU WHY!' Mineta yelled, 'IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A MONSTER, YOU'RE A FUCKING UGLY SCARY MONSTER WHO FELL FROM THE CELING. YOU'RE QUIRK IS SO VILLAINOUS YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE, GO BACK TO THE STREETS WHERE YO...'

'SILENCE!' Shota cut the boy off

'Oh...' Izuku/Venom stated, 'I didn't think it was an issue... you're a purple grape, there's a black bird, an octopus, a frog and a cool looking pink alien.. so I thought... I'm sorry.' She finished as she pulled her head back into the ceiling replacing the panel behind her.

Both black haired people glared at the grape in the room, though Yaomomo was the one to speak up first.

'Who agrees with this midget?' She asked, only to receive hands up from half the class, 'Well you prejudiced idiots, I'll have you know that, that 'monster', is in fact one of, if not the most influential and powerful person in Japan. Their designs have revolutionised the hero industry. Though that's just the tip of it, they themselves are one of the most kind, caring and kindred souls I have ever met. If anything AND I MEAN ANYTHING, were to happen because of those words, I would hold all of you who raised your hands accountable and your lives would be ruined before they even started. Am I clear!'

The class nodded swiftly as Mineta was silently pissing his pants at this revelations, he just insulted the wrong persona and it seems there will be hell to pay later. Shota nodded at the girl's statement and confirmed the school itself holds a zero tolerance policy on bullying, for any of the courses, before telling them to make their way to the field for a quirk test.

The class just stood there staring confused.

'I SAID GET CHANGED NOW!' Shota yelled, the class immediately jumped up and bolted, quickly making their way towards the field. 'Damn it, first Izuku's disappearance case starts eating at me, now I've got a problem child who hides in the ceilings, ugh.' He rubs his eyes, grumbling even more, 'I can't hold it against them though, the amount of red flags is just... crazy and their designs started out similar to Izuku's, at least Nezu thinks so. But really, being called a monster, I cans see it now that boy has n...' He froze hearing some sort of sound from above. frozen he tried listening out for it again, only to hear nothing. 'Great now I'm hearing things, ugh.' 

Shota grumbled, opening up a window and leaning out but stopping himself when he heard the sound again, this he could tell it was in the ceiling. Frowning he jumped up onto his desk and removed one of the ceiling panels, slowly edging his head into the area above his classroom. Even he was shocked by the sobs he heard up there.

'Kid calm down, please you know he didn't mean it' Venom called out

'Venom... How can I... you heard him, I'm just a PROBLEM.' Izuku/Venom yelled back

'Kid, please I'm sure he's just tired and stressed.'

'Yeah and I'm the reason, VENOM WHY... why do I hurt everyone around me.' She sobbed. 

Frowning even more the hobo man shifted his weight carefully onto his hands, pushing down as his body moved upwards into the ceiling. Laying on his stomach to fit in the tight area before crawling towards his emotionally unstable student. 

'Kid, cmon we've talked about this, Mei and Rai have told you. You don't hurt anyone, in fact you help everyone you meet, what about ponytail huh, how much did you help her?'

'Anyone could have done that' She mumbled back

'Yet it was you that did it, so please kid it isn't your fault.'

'But I caused him so much trouble, I'm just a problem.'

'KID PLEASE, please don't I know what your thinking and feeling remember, what would Mei do without you?' Shota froze, first day of school and this is happening already... no please he hoped, not another one he couldn't save.

'I'm sorry Venom... you're right.'

'Kid, what have I said, this isn't your fault, please remember that. But it's getting worse, you should at least tell one of them that you're ok.'

'I want to... but what if they take me back, take me away from Mei! Venom I don't want to go back!' Shota's heart broke at this, his student, afraid of someone... not because they were bad but because they might accidentally hurt them.

'Kid, I'm sure those two would understand. Plus I think your decisions been made already, Shota is already in here with us.' Shota choked at this, gasping at the stale air.

'NO... nonononononononononononono'

'Venom? Please I just want to help' Aizawa pleaded

'NO GO AWAY!'

'Kid, cmon you've got to, you can't hide forever.'

'But what if he send me back!'

'I promise kid, I won't let him, plus you really think Mei and Rai would just stand by?'

'...fine.'

'Venom? Who's that with you?' Aizawa asked drawing close enough for his now significantly smaller, goop covered student to emerge

'Hi Sensei...' Izuku/Venom started before letting the goop fall off her face, 'Or rather hi uncle.'

'I-I-Izuku!' The man cried out, pushing himself forward attempting to pull the girl into a hug, only for her to lurch backwards as she got Venom to cover her again. The man's eyes widened as he understood what he did. 'Izuku, I'm so sorry!'

'N-No it w-was me, I-I'm sorry'

'Izuku please for once, just let me take the blame, ok?'

'...ok'

'Thank you, we need to get to the field for the quirk test... can we talk about everything later?' Izuku nodded her goop covered head, 'Ok... that's good, do you think you can do those tests?' Izuku shook her head, 'Hmmmm, what about if you had some time before hand to relax?' Izuku froze for a minute then nodded. 'Ok then, do you want to get into my sleeping bag, provided you dont break it ok?'

There was silence for a moment before the girl nodded her head viciously, so fast it scared the hobo man. Though as she crawled into the sleeping bag, she poked her head out and asked for one favour, which Shota instantly agreed to. 

The two were silent as the man carried his lost niece in his sleeping bag to the field filled with teenagers ready to test the limits of their powers.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1K 102 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...
473K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...
89.1K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya the son of All Might but step-son and half-brother of Izumi Yagi. Izuku Yagi was diagnosed quirkless but what he and the others didn't...
3.6K 45 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...