Entwined with love

By the_elysian_writer

Arinya Young is a 24 year old woman and one gem of a person. She is humble, extremely gorgeous and a remarkab... More

Author's Note
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58

Chapter-32

8.3K 279 9
By the_elysian_writer

Ashton's POV

Even after beating that jerk until he couldn't utter a syllable, I wasn't feeling satisfied because no amount of beating would do justice to what he did with Arinya. When I banged his head on the wall for the last time, Arinya shrieked loudly which drew all my attention towards her. She wasn't only disturbed but emotionally, mentally and physically drained. It broke my heart seeing her so vulnerable and broken. Her eyes no more held that shine because it was replaced with only darkness.

I embraced her tightly in my arms and tried to calm her down my massaging her head, palms and back. She rested her head on my chest and within a few moments she blacked out.
"Shit." I touched her cheek lightly to wake her up but she did not.

I saw that bastard one more time lying on the floor and it made me want to beat the living crap out of him all over again but I chose against that. I covered Arinya with the duvet properly from chin to toe and lifted her up in my arms.

I exited that room and saw the three men waiting for me in the living room. When they saw Arinya in an unconscious state, they couldn't help but feel sorry and sympathetic for her.

"I am taking her home. One of you call my driver, he'll pick you guys." I announced.

"Don't worry about us man." Riyan said.

"Yes, take care of her." Aaron and Aiden too whispered.

I nodded and was about to exit the apartment when Natalia entered through the front door.
You chose the worst moment to come in my sight.

"Uh..y--you guys here." She was extremely shocked to see all of us and moreover Arinya in my arms.

"Keep your shit mouth shut." Riyan shouted at her.

"Shame on you, fucking bitch." Aaron too joined him.

"Mind your tongue you two." She shouted back.
That's where you went all wrong again.

"Don't you fucking dare shout at anybody. You're lucky that you're a woman because I don't raise my hand at women unlike that bastard beaten to pulp lying inside." I shouted and she flinched.

I wasn't really wanting to speak to her at the moment because right now my only priority was Arinya and her health but she didn't let me have any other option.
Well ofcourse, I wouldn't have let her roam around freely after doing what she has done.

"You know what, I'm gonna deal with you afterwards that's for sure but don't you fucking dare step in my company ever again if you don't want the worst of worse to happen with you. And yes if I ever see you near Arinya again then be ready to bear the consequences you couldn't even imagine in your worst nightmare." I warned her in an aggressively calm voice.

"Oh really what will you do?" She folded her hands and gave me a challenging look.

"This ego of yours is going to last for only as many days that you can count on your single hand's fingers. COUNT YOUR DAYS BACKWARDS." I shot back angrily.

"That bitch is of no good, neither in life nor in bed and you're threatening me for her." She again blabbered garbage that's filled to the brim in her mind.

"She isn't a low-life bitch like you. This woman is well-respected and everything that you can never be." I was so angry at her filthy remark but I replied back as calmly as I could. Her expressions turned sour and before she could utter more bullshit I exited the apartment. Riyan, Aaron and Aiden too walked out of the apartment after me.

We reached the parking lot. Aiden opened door of my car and I settled Arinya comfortably in the passenger's seat.

"You need any help man?" Aaron asked.

"Uh nothing as of now, but if there'd be anything then I'll tell you guys." I replied.

"Sure but call us once you reach home." Riyan said and I nodded in agreement.

"Well, thanks for today." I thanked the three of them before getting into the driver's seat.

"C'mon buddy, don't get all formal now." Aaron spoke.

"Yes, actually give all of us as a treat when Arinya gets better." Riyan said to cheer up everyone's mood. I smiled faintly at his remark. I hugged three of them briefly and slid inside my car.

I drove off to my penthouse. I hid her face using the suit jacket so that nobody gets to see her face while I am carrying her in my arms. I wasn't afraid of any new headline that might pop-up in the newspaper the next morning but Arinya wasn't in the headspace to deal with more shit than she already is. I saw a lot of eyes on me but it hardly mattered to me. I kept my poker face intact and stepped into the elevator.

I entered my penthouse and took her to my bedroom. I kept her firmly on my bed and removed the jacket and duvet off her.

What I saw next jolted my entire body in shock. Torn clothes, blood spots, few pieces of broken glass still stuck to her skin, scratches, bruises and a few semi-faded scars on her stomach.
And to hell with anybody, I was beyond worried and panic-stricken.

When I saw her in that room I just couldn't register all of this at once in my mind. I only saw David trying to force himself upon her. Even when I dusted off the shattered glass from her body I was only looking into her agony-filled eyes.

"What all have you went through? And these scars don't look fresh as they are mostly faded." I voiced out.
I ran my hands frustratingly and rubbed my palms over my eyes.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I called my family doctor who also did her bandage earlier when she got her hand hurt.

While I was dusting off the remaining glass pieces, I saw her trouser button undone. My hands automatically fisted on their own and a part of me wanted to bury that jerk six feet under the ground.

I buttoned her trousers back and thought of changing her torn shirt to something comfortable until the doctor arrives. I went inside my closet and picked out one of my sweatshirts' which seemed to be pretty oversized for her.

I sat on the edge of my bed and made her sit with the support of headboard. I averted my eyes while I removed her ripped top. I don't want her to feel that I took advantage while she was unconscious.
While I removed her top, I realised the hook of her bra was opened as the strap got tangled in my fingers.

I tilted my head sideways with my eyes fixed at the door. I slid my hands between her back and the headboard. Goosebumps rose all over her body when my fingers brushed her silky smooth skin on the back while I hooked her bra.

I could feel the tingling sensation through her skin and the electricity that ran through my body was unbelievably hypnotizing. She hummed something incoherently which made me more desperate to see her but I chose against that. I picked up the sweatshirt and made her wear it.

The doctor arrived a little while later and did her check-up. He gave her an injection and bandaged the fresh wounds.

"She'll be fine soon." He assured me.

"Thank you for coming." I thanked him.

"It's my duty gentleman." He patted lightly on my shoulder and chuckled.

After seeing him off, I came back to my bedroom.

"For the love of God, wake up woman." I voiced out helplessly. I sat near her and moved my hands in her hair soothingly.

"Mm-hmm." She again murmured but this time she opened her eyes after blinking it multiple times.

I helped her to sit properly and passed her a glass of water. She sipped and kept the glass back on the nightstand. Suddenly her attention went onto her clothes and she panicked.

"My top--this isn't mine. Wh--Who changed me into this? I was wearing...uh"  She started speaking to herself hastily but when she recalled the events, her words abruptly came to a halt.

"They tied me. I felt helpless but I fought until I could. He only objectified me and only saw me as a..." A lone tear escaped her eyes and she inhaled a sharp breath.

She continued. "a toy to use and throw...My life would have been spoilt forever if you wouldn't have helped me."
She blankly looked at the skyline view and whispered in monotone. Her voice clearly showed hurt. Within a few seconds she started crying uncontrollably.

She sobbed stridently and threw all the pillows on the floor in anxiety.
"His venomous voice, his filthy hands, his dirty laugh..." She tried blocking her ears with her shaky hands. It seemed as if she's having a panic attack.

"Hey ssshh...nothing's going to happen to you now. Arinya listen to me..." I felt really bad for her. I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back in a caressing manner. She started to calm down and removed her hands from her ears.

"Why me?" She asked in between sobs.

"You're so strong and people are jealous of that. They envy your strength but you gotta show them that you're unbreakable. This is a tough and low moment of your life but look how strongly and fiercely you fought it and I am so proud of you." I consoled her and I meant every word I said. She completely stopped stirring in my hold and her sobbing too ceased.

"Thank you." A few moments later, she pulled back from the hug and looked at me with puffy eyes. Her face was just an inch away from mine.

"You don't need to thank me." I smiled back at her and wiped away the dry tears on her cheeks. She unconsciously fisted her hands on my shirt while I touched her face.

"No, this time I really need to and I owe this to you for my entire life." She replied back and I did the best that crossed my mind. I kissed her forehead and she tightened her grip on my shirt. The moment was full of purity and bliss. I rested my forehead on hers and we just happened to live that moment fully for a while. Every cell in my body came to life when she smiled at me weakly.

"Uh did you...change my top." She broke the silence.

"Yes I did but I swear I averted my eyes." I explained like a child and my statement made her chuckle.

"But when I removed that duvet off your body I saw those ahem..scars, scratches, wounds. Oh also,I called the doctor and he did your check-up."
I said in a serious tone. I wanted to be 100% honest with her so I told her the truth. Her grip on my shirt loosened and she backed away an inch. She visibly stiffened at the mention of that and looked at me with an unknown emotion flashing through her eyes.

"You're a gentleman truly." She replied.

"Thanks for that." I winked at her. She averted her gaze due to the blush forming on her cheeks.

"Um by the way, why am I here?" She asked all of a sudden.

"I brought you here after-- uh anyways you'll stay here until you recover completely." I answered and both of us sat straight.

"No." She said instantly.

"Why?" I asked.

"No I mean, how can I stay here.." She answered innocently.

"Well why can't you?" I asked again.

"Because it's your home." She answered back.

"That's why I am telling you to and oh also I am your boss so you gotta obey me." I tried to play the reverse psychology on her this time.

"You can't always play your boss card, that's uh..that's unfair." She replied. Cute.

"Oh I can always do that, try me." I said huskily and moved a bit near her.

"What is this shamelessness?" She gasped which happened to make me laugh for real.

"It's not even the start of that darling." I kissed her cheek and her mouth hung open.
"How fucking professional is that Ashton." Yes, it was yet again my sassy-ass mind just like always.

"Uh but this doesn't really seem professional." She replied.
Did my mind shout out loud enough for her to hear?

"You'll be working from home until you feel like coming back to office and oh, by home I mean where we are right now." I said in finality.

I might be imposing my decision on her but today has been immensely gut-wrenching for both of us. Something broke inside me when I saw her lying on the bed helplessly. It was impeccably hard to see her so vulnerable and most importantly I realised something big today.

I like her. I like Arinya. I just want to see her safe and happy in front of my eyes. I felt something for her since day one that I haven't felt for anybody, quite literally.

"But I stay with my friend and I think it's better if I stay at my place only." She said.

"Okay let's make a deal, if you'll stay here until the event day which is a week later then you can ask for anything in return." My newly found feelings for her made me blurt it out in desperation. I seriously want to know her more and that will happen if we'll stay close to each other.
She clearly looked confused at my weird proposal.

"I'd be the most greedy person if I ask for anything in return after what you've done for me today." She replied.
Her words made my heart swell. Well that's exactly why I like her. Her simplicity and generosity makes her the most gorgeous person inside out.

"Not at all, you've always been grateful for everything that comes your way. But it's settled now, you'll be staying here for atleast one week and it'll be your decision later the event." I replied happily.

I am planning to spend some quality time with her this week and if everything goes well then I will be expressing my true feelings to her after the event.
Also, I think I might discuss it with my friends because it isn't just a fling or anything casual. Well they already had insane suspicions on us but I wasn't any sure about her until today. Oh of course it's also the scenario that if I don't tell them they'd be skin me alive with their mockery.

Apparently, I don't know how Arinya feels about me so having a week's time would be perfect to understand her inclination towards me as well.

"Mm-hmm." She agreed reluctantly.

"Also, here's your phone." I picked it from the night stand and gave it to her.

"I know you're friends with Miss Rose so I informed her about you. She has informed Miss Grace about your whereabouts too. I think you should talk to Miss Grace now, she was really worried about you." She nodded and I got up to give her some private space.

"Uh and I've told one of my bodyguard's to guard yours and Miss Grace's apartment until she's alone there, without invading her personal space." I said.

"You're very considerate. Thank you." She smiled at me.

"Take care." I replied and smiled back at her.

It's going to be the happiest and most exciting week of my life, I believe.
___________________________________________
Happy Valentine's Day, Lovelies
Thank you for all your love & support always. I appreciate that.
Please Vote, Share & Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 14.1K 35
Xavier King:- 28 years Old business man. CEO of Maxwell & King Co. Multi-billionaire, Sexy, Intelligent, Cocky, Possesive, Devilishly handsome. He is...
3.3M 93.5K 67
"Stay away from me I'm not the man for you understand" how did this change to this "I can't live without her", read to figure out this one of a kind...
28.3M 891K 56
Higest rank #1 in romance on 27.07.2016 His both hands were on the wall on either side of me, pinning me to the wall... ''you will not talk to any o...
524 55 14
She didn't know losing her bracelet on the street was the answer to all her prayers. Asena Parker a 24-year-old has been working 2 jobs to make ends...