My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 52.

1.8K 91 13
By queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

Elijah kept talking the whole day while I kept eating. I tried calling my mother but he wouldn't let me. He is so happy that he is forgetting my mother will come to look for me.

"Annette, what are you thinking about?" He waved in front of my face. "Are you also excited about naming the babies?" 

"Elijah I am only carrying one baby but you acting like I am carrying the entire Carson family." I said and he giggled.

"Annette you act stupid sometimes." He rolled his eyes. "Did you do an ultrasound?" He asked and I nod my head. "You know you only carrying one baby?" I nod my head. "How could you do this to me? I thought couple found out things like that together!" 

"Elijah, we not a couple." I smiled. "I do love you and I do want my kids to grow up with an amazing father like you but you and I were kinda fighting when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't want to risk my baby's life, that is why I never bothered reaching out to you. I am sorry Elijah." 

"No need to feel bad." He pulled my cheek. "Anne, I was just guilt trapping you into talking to me more. I know you don't like being here. I can see it in your face that you praying for me to leave you alone but I can't. I am a Carson and you know how selfish Carsons can be sometimes. I can't live without you again, that is why I will always make sure you don't leave my side." A tear dropped from his eye. "I love you, Annette. I have always loved you."

"What about Kathleen?" I asked.

"I fired her a long time ago because she is the reason we had a fight and you left me." 

"So who is your new PA?" 

"I don't have one but the secretary helps me manage everything so I don't need one." Elijah replied. "So you not going to reply to my 'I love you?'"

"I was avoiding that part." I giggled and he tried to kiss me but the door was busted open.

"Elijah!" My Mom shouted. "You kidnapped my daughter?" She is so angry.

"Aunt, if I really kidnapped Annette you wouldn't have found her here." He could've just said no but he decided to make my mother angrier. This boy is something else.

"Elijah don't try me." Mom snapped. "Tell me why you forced her to come here? What do you want from my daughter?"

"Mom, he didn't force me to come here." I mumbled. "Elijah found me at home and then he asked me to come here so I came here willingly so please calm down."

"Aunt, we family so stop acting as if I am a stranger who got your daughter pregnant." I wish Elijah could shut his mouth.  "Now please sit down so we can talk about Annette and my baby."

"So you found out she is pregnant and now you think you a father?" My mom asked and he nod his head. "Elijah you don't even know anything about being a father. You only care about being a playboy and making sure you make headlines."

"Aunt, I am not a player. I mean, I got one girl pregnant, only one, and that girl is my girlfriend who is your daughter so please don't call me a playboy in front of my baby." He winked at my mother.

"I would've killed you if you were not Elijah Carson." Mom replied.

"Can we all just forget about the past now." I smiled and mom nod her head. "Elijah?"

"I only have good memories, Annette." Elijah said.

"Let me go tell my father about what happened today before someone else tells him." Mom gave me a kiss. "Don't forget the Carsons put a bounty on your head." She whispered in my ear making sure Elijah didn't hear anything. "Annette stay safe honey and make sure you call me if something happens." She smiled, leaving the house. 

"I'll make sure the door is locked this time." Elijah went out with my mother. 

I have never been this happy nor was I ever this sad. My family is complete yet it feels like something is missing. I am pregnant, with the love of my life's baby but I might die along with my baby. There is a bounty on my head, my own family, my baby's grandfather and his uncle decided to put a hit on me but I can't even tell Elijah anything because I don't want the Carsons breaking up. Elijah loves me so much that he forgot I shot him and left him. My grandfather loves me a lot too but he hates the Carsons. I hope this baby changes everything and brings the Carsons and the Kingstons together.

"Annette, do you always cry when you think." Elijah said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"No." I wiped my tears. I need to stop thinking about getting killed. I will need to make sure my baby makes it even if I don't make it. 

  "Whatever you say." I can't believe he didn't argue with me. "So can we please make your doctor's appointment tomorrow? I already missed out a lot, so please say yes." 

"Okay." I agreed and he smiled.

"Thank you." 

"Okay." Elijah is acting so weird right now. I wonder how he will act when this baby is born.

"I know when someone is pregnant, they usually sleep a lot and stuff so are you tired now? Should I make your bed?" 

"No!" I shook my head. "Elijah, stop acting like that. I am not sick, I am pregnant. I can make my own bed and do my own things. You actually crazier than my father who got my mother a wheelchair when she was pregnant."

"That is such a good idea." He slapped his forehead. "I didn't even think about that."

"What?" My eyes widened up in shock.

"I'm joking. I will never get you a wheelchair." He giggled. 

"I almost thought you went crazy." I rolled my eyes. "Eli, I was actually cooking something to eat when you came to my house so can I please use your kitchen."

"This house is yours too but I can't let you use the Kitchen. I know I always say you should cook for us but right now you are pregnant so I will cook."

"Don't you remember what you said in college?" I asked and he patted my cheek.

"You were not my girlfriend in college that is why I said you will always cook for me even if you pregnant." He said. "You are my girlfriend now, and you carrying my baby so it's my duty to take care of you."

"I never thought I would live to the day when you become a father." I giggled. "I am so happy, you so responsible."

"Stop acting like a proud mother and tell me what do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I will eat anything you make because I miss your cooking." I answered so he went to go change. 

I wish Elijah never fired Kathleen because the mystery will never be solved now. I know I wasn't wrong to judge her and she was after Elijah and the rest of the Carsons but why? Why did she leave all of a sudden? Could she have been only after my relationship with Elijah? Maybe she was after me, that is why she left when I left! She could've fought for her job. She could've taken Elijah to court for firing her without a reason but she just left. 

"Do you eat spicy things?" He asked and I smiled watching him slice the onions.

"No." My smile faded away the second I saw the scar on his chest.

"Annette, you know the babies need only one home. They can't travel between two houses so you moving in here. I don't care if I have to fight with your mom in order to have you and the babies in my house. I want us to be family you know." Elijah kept talking on but I didn't care. My only focus is on his scar. It hurts me a lot to see that mark, the mark I left on his beautiful chest. Why was I so jealous? I should've never been too eager to kill Kathleen. I regret ever meeting that bitch.

"Annette." He wiped my tears. "Why are you crying again? Is this house full of bad memories? Should we move out?"

"No, no." I quickly shook my head, staring at his scar. "How can you forgive me for hurting you like this?"

"I am so sorry Annette. I didn't know my scar would make you sad." He apologized. "Stop stressing about my little scratch mark."

"Can you please promise me that you will never ask Oliver, Emily, or any of your family members to forget or to forgive me for what I did to you?" I know Oliver so well, he will never forgive me unless Elijah asks him to and I don't want that to happen. I would've never forgiven the Carsons if something happened to my little sister, Meghan, that is why I understand their pain. I understand why they hate me that is why I don't want them to forgive me for Elijah's sake. I want them to believe I never meant to shoot Elijah and that Elijah jumped in front of the bullet. I want the Carsons to forgive me for hurting them when they are ready. I don't want Elijah to force anyone and I don't want to use my baby to ask forgiveness.  

I need to show the Carsons we a family that is why I will do anything Oliver asks to earn his trust. I need to beg Oliver to forgive me. He is the heart I broke the most. He always treated me like his elder sister. He trusted me with Elijah and I broke his trust. I hope Oliver forgives me for not taking Elijah to the hospital and taking care of him when he got discharged. 

"I promise." He hugged me. 

*Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 12.4K 78
Olivia North. To her, she's living what every girl dreams, shopping, travelling, name it and she does it with just a flick of her finger. She's known...
20.5K 777 44
A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE TRILOGY Book two in step series. Meera and Elijah are on their honeymoon. She doesn't want to spend a second with him and he w...
514K 11K 27
He despises her presence She cherish his presence He hates her She loves him His heart belongs to someone Her heart belongs to him Jeremy has no ey...
2.5M 94.2K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...