My Musical Love

By purplebunnies106

Meet Jasmine Foyer, your typical high school cheerleading captain and the most popular girl in school. Unlike... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Cast List
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12...THE FORMAL!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Bonus Jacob's POV)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (BONUS JASMINE'S POV)
Chapter 24 (SPLIT POV CHAPTER)
Chapter 25 (JASMINE AND ASH'S POV)
Chapter 26 (Bonus: Jacob and MATT'S POV)
Chapter 27 (Jasmine and Jacob's POV)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 30

2.5K 103 6
By purplebunnies106

 -  Jasmine's POV -

I woke up naturally with a smile. I grabbed my phone. 3, 2, 1…

“BEEEEEP”

“BEEEEEP”

I clicked the button and the treacherous beeping stopped. I jumped out of bed and took a deep breath. I think today is going to be a good day. I got out of bed and stripped out of my clothes, walked in the bathroom and stepped in the shower. After letting the warm water relax my tense muscles, I step out and wrap my towel around me. Then I changed into a outfit the consisted of light blue faded skinny jeans, a white sweater and a peach scarf paired with matching peach vans. I accessorized with a bracelet, one of my favorite rings with a heart on it and pearl earrings. I grabbed my book bag after applying light makeup and putting my hair up in a ponytail.

“Max, LETS GO!” I yelled and a few seconds later Max came running down the stairs. My parents were already gone to work, they had to go to a meeting. I grabbed two granola bars and tossed one of them to Max.

“Eat it in the car” I said and Max nodded. I walked out of the house after Max and then I locked the door.

-10 Minutes Later-

I walked through the front doors of my school and immediately everyone stared at me, then turned to their friends gushing. Hmmm, I guess everyone already knows about Jacob and I. I guess everyone if finally happy that their all time  favorite ship has come true, or whatever the fuck that means. I pulled the nice girl smile on my face and waved to everyone who waved at me until I was shot some mean glares from the slut group in the corner of the hallway. I raised an eyebrow at them and the scoffed and looked away. What bitches! I mean honestly?!

I walked to my locker that crowed by my awaiting friends.

“How did he do it?” Rachel asked immediately and I felt my cheeks heat up as I remembered what happened at the park.

“OH, GOD! Don't tell me you guys already did it!” Marissa exclaimed and if possible my cheeks turned 50 shades darker.

“Did what?” Dill asked innocently. She was the most innocent, mature and oblivious one out of the group.

“Ya know, did it…..?” Marissa said slowly dragging out the words did and it. Dill just shook her head still confused and Marissa face palmed.

“DID IT...AS IN SEX!” she yelled frustrated

“Woah there, talking about me?” Peter, Marissa’s boyfriends came up to us and gave her a peck on the cheek causing  Marissa to slightly blush.

“NO! EW! Why would we be talking about you?!” Marissa yelled and hit him on the back of his head. HARD.

“Jeez, woman!” Peter said rubbing the back of his head while Marissa smirked triumphantly.

“Uh, Christy. You seem awfully quiet today. What’s wrong?” I acquired and Christy’s eyes almost popped out of her head when she heard her name.

“Uhhh, nothing much?” she stated nervously in a question form and I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at her

“Ok?” I said hesitantly and she visibly gulped

“Uh, why don't you answer Rachel’s question from before?” she said trying to steer the topic away from her and I complied with her silent pleading eyes.

“Oh, he asked me when we were at the park, AND he gave me JASMINE flowers!” I said in a dreamily tone

“But then his sister fainted so, yeah” I continued with my normal voice

“She was probably watching you two and she fainted from the amount of cuteness you two caused” Rachel said and I rolled my eyes with a smile. The bell rung and it was time for my now favorite class, health! I walked in the classroom and took a seat next to Jacob who was surprisingly already there.

“Hey, beautiful” Jacob said and leaned in for a peck. When he pulled away I felt giddy inside. Even though this was all really different Jacob made it worth it.

“Hey” I said with a smile and he grinned back at me

“You know your smile is beautiful, right” he said as if he were in a daze and it caused me to blush shades of red I didn't even know existed. I didn't get time to answer him and dent it because Ms. Gilmed came in the room.

“Ok, class. I’m handing out a paper to each one of you and there should be NO TALKING whatsoever. Just read the paper and then flip it over on your desk and I’ll come around and collect it AND your baby when you're done.” she said and then she began handing out sheets of paper.

“Here you are” she said as she handed me the paper

“Thank you” I said politely and smiled

I looked at the paper in shock, I immediately recognized Jacob’s neat handwriting. It was the same questionnaire we had filled out days ago, the day I figured out I actually liked Jacob. Since we had done it together we had the same answers but I knew what response I wanted to see. I flipped to the other side and found the question I was looking for.

‘Do you think you would ever date or marry your partner in real life?’ I slowly looked down underneath it and saw the answer written in his beautiful handwriting.

‘NO WAY! That’s just gross! But since my partner is Jasmine I’ll have to go with yes.’ I chuckle lightly at his response causing him to look over at me and smirk. I now remembered that I had put yes on my paper too, gee this was kinda embarrassing. I flipped the paper over and he did too. Soon Ms. Gilmed started coming around to collect the papers. Jacob also handed our robotic baby son to her but he made sure to do the dramatics by speaking to it, wiping away fake tears, giving the teacher a list of instructions if how to take care of him and then whispered goodbye dramatically, the teacher just rolled her eyes at his tactics.

“Ya, know you can keep it if you want..” the teacher said to Jacob suggestively and his eyes widened when she started to push the doll towards him.

“Uhhh, noooo thank you” Jacob said and pushed it back to her making me and the teacher laugh. Oh, Jacob!

*

*

*

*

After health the rest of the day went on as a bore. The only thing that kept it lively was the fact that Jacob and I would steal kisses from each other while in the hallways. Now I was walking towards the cafeteria and I was really hungry. I walked over at my table after getting lunch that consisted of a yogurt, salad, french fries and a juice. Listen, not everything can be healthy! Everyone at the table and when I say everyone I mean Christy, Sean, Marissa, Peter, Ash, Rachel, Dill, and Matt was having a full blown conversation but when I came they all stopped talking and stared at their food in silence. I furrowed my eyebrows at them and a warm presence made it’s way on my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw Jacob. He pecked me on the lips and I smiled but it faltered as I realized all my friends were still ignoring me.

“What’s wrong?” Jacob asked with a concerned look and I glanced at everyone at the table who was only paying attention to their food. Jacob looked around and frowned. He lift his hand and hit it against the table making everyone look up with startled expressions.

“What’s up with you guys? You're making my girlfriend feel bad!” he said and I tried to control my heart beat as he referred to me as his his girlfriend. Jeez, get yourself together! I mean I am his girlfriend, aren't I?

“Sorry” they mumbled in unison and looked over at me. I offered a small smile but the replied with forced ones. Why are they all acting so weird? The rest of the lunch period was spent in silence except when Jacob and I were talking though. For the rest of the day I kept wondering why they were all acting weird.

*

*

*

*

Ugh! My fucking car wont start. School ended about 20 minutes ago, I had to talk to one of my teachers about my grade, so everyone has already left. I come out and walk to my car. and started it to find that it wouldn't fucking start. I get out of my car and braced on the hood while taking out my phone from my bag. It’s dead! Great, now what else can happen! Just as I said that rain started pouring down, heavily. I quickly turn to my car and try to pull it open but it wouldn't comply. I peered inside to see I locked the keys in there. Jesus Christ! So things can get worst!

I ran towards the entrance of the school and prayed to god that it would be open. I pulled the door and thanks the heavens, it opened. I walked into the lonely building, or so I thought. I was on my way to the main office so that I can used the phone but it seems like someone was already there. Oh, my mistake two people were already there.

There was a guy and a girl and they both had blonde hair from what I could tell,since their backs were towards me. I accidentally hit the coat rack and they both turned around to look at me. The guy was extremely cute, nothing close to Jacob of course and the girl was extremely pretty. The guy had blue eyes and the girl had a mix between hazel and blue eyes. The girls face was twisted into a scowl that took away all the delicate features her face had to offer and the guy smiled nicely at me. They both looked around the same age as me.

“Hello, what are you guys doing here?” I asked politely and the girl glared at me

“Uh, we were here to pick up our schedules because we just moved back here and we’ll be starting tomorrow.” the friendly guy answered and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion

“Wouldn't you have gotten it when you come tomorrow?” I questioned

“My mother asked for us to get a tour and our schedules early, but I guess that can wait” he said with a chuckle

“Why are you here?” the girl meanly hissed and I looked at her. Something about the two of them seemed familiar but I couldn't quite place it.

“Oh! My car wouldn't start and my phone was dead. Plus I locked myself out of my car. I came in here to call someone to pick me up,” I explained and the guy grinned

“We’ll give you a ride!” he exclaimed

“Oh no really- I could possibly-” I tried to refuse but he cut me off

“Nonsense, we’ll take you home. Right?” he said and looked at what I thought to be his sister. She just glared and rolled her eyes

“Whatever” she said and marched out

“Sorry, she’s a bit mean” the guy said after she left and chuckled

“A bit?” I said and laughed to which he joined

We walked out to his black BMW and got in the car, his sister (I guess) was already in there, waiting. After I told him my address both of them gave me a weird look but then the guy continued driving anyway. They pulled up in front of my house and before I got up the guy’s voice stopped me before I could even thank them.

“Wait! You live here right?” he asked and pointed to my house. I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

“What’s your name?” he asked fastly and nervously while the girl just smirked

“Jasmine” I said confused to why he was asking me this. When I told him my name he gulped visibly and his shoulders tensed but the girl smirked even wider. After sitting in 20 seconds of silence I got out.

Holding the door open still I said “Thank you”

“No problem” the guy said with a edge to his voice. I was about to close the door but stopped halfway.

“Wait! I don't know you're names!” I said with a smile

“My name is Suzy and he’s Jared. We got to so soooo…” the girl who is now Suzy said with an evil grin while Jared just had a small frown on his face looking away from me. I was still in shock as I closed the door absentmindedly. The sped away leaving me shocked, frazzled, stunned, and scared on the sidewalk in the pouring rain. I now realized why they looked familiar, they were a blast from my past and I think they were here to stay. I guess my thoughts from this morning were wrong. Very wrong. It definitely wasn't a good day.

(AN: Sorry about the spelling errors. If you want to know who plays Suzy and Jared here it is! Suzy is played by Caroline Sunshine and Jared is played by Lucas Till. Jasmine's outfit is on the side. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please vote and comment if you can!

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
474K 7.2K 38
*This book has mature scenes* Hazel is the captain of the cheer leading team at South Ridge High. She isn't like most cheer captains, not outgoing or...
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
85.4K 1.9K 28
Kylie Jacobs is the head cheerleader at her high school, Ridgewood High. She is popular and is considered the hottest girl in school. Except, she isn...