Trust in Love Again (COMPLETE...

By castleMG

A MewGulf fiction... Hi! I'm a newbie in writing and english is not my first language so sorry for the gramma... More

Characters
1
Author's note
2. 😍
3. 😎
about the story
4. 🤯
5.🐼
6. 😌
6.5 😻
7. 🕶
7.5 😱😍👨‍❤️‍👨
8. Officially Mine
9. Mine alone
9.5 Beaching
10. To be Loved
10.5 🔞🔞🔞
11. The start
11.5 Is this it?
12. Please?
13. For us
13.5
14.
15.
16.
17. 🔞
17.5
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
AUTHOR'S Thoughts
HEAR ME OUT 😁
28.
29.
30.
😳😳😳😱😱😱
31.
32.
😡😡😡😡😡
HELLOOOO!!!!
33.
PLEASE ANSWER ME
34.
35. Finale
EPILOGUE
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
THANK YOU!!!
HELLO???
😍😍😍😍
🤭🤭🤭
FOR THANARI

SPECIAL CHAPTER

2.1K 134 23
By castleMG

************************************
Hey there 👋🏻 ....so here's the bonus chapter for everyone..I just finished it so yeah...Hope you enjoy...this one is short though...also..sorry for the errors...I didn't proofread this.. Hehehe...Comment and suggestion are welcome..

************************************

---------------------------------------------------------
When the J.triplets were 18 months old
---------------------------------------------------------

It was one fine afternoon when the Jongcheveevats are having their nap time..The couple are both hands on in taking care of their triplets.. They are now inside their bedroom. Gulf woke up first because of the triplets..He gave them their milk and after that...the crazy duo Ari and Thana decided to wake up their Dada Mew...the eldest,Thari is just playing alone in the corner...

Ari is playing with Mew's hair while Thana is biting his cheek..Gulf giggled seeing his husband's face the moment Thana bit him harder..Mew starts groaning...he yelp a little when Gulf decided to join his kids and suddenly pounce his sleeping hubby..

'Ahck..Bii~~' Mew whined..Thana is still chewing his cheek..

'Thana~ baby...stop eating Dada's cheek na~' Mew said with his eyes still closed.He knew it was his youngest...

'Nana wuv dada shik..um um (yumyum)' Thana answered with his baby voice...their kids are smart for their age..

'aw..my baby boy is hung-aaahhhck!!'he screamed when Ari pulled his hair harder..he sat up massaging his head..and he wiped his cheek that full of Thana's saliva..Gulf can't hold his laughter and burst out.. The triplets look at their Mama K and join him..

'Aw..you love seeing me like this huh~' Mew said..

'Hehehe..you look cute with your messy hair and look at your cheek..Thana marked you..' Gulf said giggling..

'Thana,you should bite your Mama Kana's cheeks..it's more fluffy than mine..'Mew said smirking to Gulf who widens his eyes...

'Pwafffii?..

'Yes baby look at those pwafffii cheeks..' Mew said tilting his son's head a little...Gulf is having a bad feeling on what's about to come...

Thana look at his Mama before looking back to his dada who is grinning...then suddenly..

'Pwafffii bun bun...' Thana suddenly yelled launching to his Mama K..Ari giggles and Thari went to them and climb up on the bed..Mew help his eldest son,and after he's successfully up on the bed..he joined his siblings on attacking their Mama K.

Gulf is laughing and huffing..their kids are really targeting his cheeks..Now it's Mew who is laughing hard..then he suddenly speak loudly like a commanding officers..

'Soldiers stop!' the triplets stop instantly...Mew is trying not to giggle with the look of his youngest who about to bite his mama's cheek..He clears his throat...'come here..let's give your Mama Kana time to breathe..' The triplets followed and Gulf can finally breathe freely..The kids are in Mew's arms..but Gulf felt something odd..and when he look at them..he cursed in his mind..Mew and the triplets are staring at him like he is something to eat..He slowly positioned himself so it will be easier for him to run..

Thari: 👉🏻 bun bun
Ari: pwafffii
Thana: amee (yummy)

Gulf gulped hearing his kids..he look at his hubby who is smirking..

'Attack!!!' Mew screamed and Gulf get off the bed fast to get out of the room..he can hear Mew's laughter along with their triplets adorable giggles...

'We're coming Mama K~ Dada,Thari,Ari and Thana will eat your bunbun~ so you better hide na~' Mew said in a song while carrying the triplets..Yeah he can carry them.Thari on his back,Ari and Thana on both his sides..

Reaching the first floor...they didn't find their 'bunbun'..

'Bunbun?' Ari asked in his cute voice..Mew put them down and the triplets starts looking for their Mama right away..Mew saw where Kana is hiding..and Gulf look at him with pleading look..he chuckled and nod..

'Babies~ Dada is hungry na~ let's call Mama K to cook food for Dada..okay?' Mew called to his kids..then pairs of little feet came running to him..

'Dada hangy?'

'Yes big boy...dada is hungry..'

'Otay..Ari,Nana..we yuk por mama..dada ish hangy' Thari told his siblings..

'hangy dada ishee~cary' Ari said..Gulf is biting his lips to prevent him from laughing..the two look at Thana who is not saying anything..

'Nana?' Thari and Ari said at the same time..then Thana raised his little hand and point his cute little finger to where their Mama is..and what he said next stunned their parents..

..👉🏻

'Dada pud (food)'

😳😳😳😳😳😳

Mew gulped...and count in his mind..3....2....and....

'MEW SUPPASIT KIRIGUN JONGCHEVEEVAT!!!!!!!'

Mew grimace at the loud voice of Gulf..and damn..complete name is bad...he can hear the couch is calling him...

'Bii~ 😬

'Ono (oh no) bunbun angy..' Thana said..then the smart kids decided to leave their parents and went to the side of the living room where their toys are, saving themselves...

---------------------
Dinner time
---------------------

The triplets are all seated on their high chairs..Gulf made sure to teach their kids to eat healthy foods.. When they are done eating,they let the kids rest for a while before cleaning them and get them ready to sleep.. The kids always enjoy their bath time..

The kids room are big..they have their own bed..

(Thari's)

(Ari's)

(Thana's)

The couple tucked their kids and make sure that the baby monitor is on..

'Sigh..~' Mew plopped on their bed

'Tired?' Gulf asked rubbing Mew's arm

'Yep..but I know you are more tired...' Mew said and gently pulling his wife down..

'yeah..they are really handful..but it's all worth it..' Gulf said closing his eyes..

'Yeah..they are worth all of our hardships..' Mew agreed and Gulf hummed..

'Let's take a bath first love..' Mew said pulling Gulf up..

'I'm tired..carry me..' Gulf do a grabby hands..Mew chuckled..

'Of course my big baby...' Mew carry him and helped him to take a bath..after Gulf's done and settled on their bed...he took his bath.

After his bath,he thought that Gulf must be sleeping already but to his surprise,his wife is waiting for him..he sat on his side of the bed and Gulf lay his head on his lap..

'I thought you're already sleeping..'

'You know I can't sleep well without my favorite pillow..'

Gulf said sitting properly...Mew hummed caressing his wifey's head..

'I'm here na~ you can sleep now...' Said Mew...

'What?' he asked when Gulf didn't move and just staring at him..

'I love you Mew' Gulf said..Mew blushed...his wife is not expressive like him. That's why everytime Gulf initiates this kind of talk,butterflies are swarming inside him..Gulf giggled at his reaction...

'Why you always get teary everytime when I told 'I love you' first?' he asked...

'Nothing...I'm just happy...extremely happy...that you are here with me and our triplets.And I love you too by the way..' Mew said fondly

'You're really a cry baby...' Gulf teased...

'Am I?' He asked snaking his arms around Gulf's waist and the latter rounded his, on his hubby..

'Mhm..' Gulf answered...

'Then...will you let this cry baby eat his pud (food)?' Mew said huskily..Gulf laugh remembering his son's words earlier...and with that,he decided to tease his hubby...He squinted his eyes...

'Speaking of 'pud'....what the heck was that earlier? How did Thana know about that?' he said trying to intimidate Mew..but his hubby don't give a shit...

'You can't escape of what's about to happen to you...and may I remind you...you're the one who always scream 'Eat me Daddy~ eat me har- ack!!' Gulf slap Mew's shoulder hard..

'You really need to boast huh! Fine!!! I'm the one who said that..and so what?... I want to be eaten and you can't do nothing but to follow my wish and eat me...remember..Happy wife is happy life...unless you wanted wifezilla to come out!!!' Gulf said like he is rapping and he is now puffing for air...Mew's just looking at him in amusement..'wah..he's really something' he thought.. Gulf snapped at him again and it brought him out of his trance..

'What? Are you going to eat me or you want me to find som- mmhpp' Mew smashed their lips to shut Gulf from ranting...they are panting after pulling away...Gulf is biting his lower lip while blushing...then playfully slap Mew's chest...Mew laugh heartily...

'Come one..let me eat you na~ I'm starving...' Mew said licking his lips sexily...

And so~ they did it till the sun rises...and they are lucky because their kids didn't disturb them...

What a very supportive kids for their farmer dada.. 😅

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

************************************
Hope this bonus chapter is good...hehehe..I'm just missing this story...

Thank you for reading....

I might write another one... 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.1K 18
English is not my first language so please bare with me please ☺☺~ #This is pure fiction and I claim no rights to any of the picture I used in this S...
69.8K 3.9K 59
GULF - He is a stubborn man. His love has faded and been betrayed. So don't blame him if he doesn't trust anyone, but with Mew's presence his stubbor...
54.3K 3.3K 46
HELLO FRIENDS, THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING A BL STORY. SINCE MEW AND GULF ARE MY FAVOURITE , I COULD'NT IMAGINE ANYONE ELSE AS THE MAIN CHAR...
155K 8.7K 49
Plot: Gulf was the only son in his royal family which made it difficult for him to have a normal life. It was only ever filled with studying on how t...