SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD (N.M...

By QueenShayOfFandoms

⋱ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs ɪs ʜɪs ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ. 🌌 ⋰ Percy used a washable marker to d... More

✧Disclaimer✧
Chapter 1: Throwing People at Walls
Chapter 2: The Sun and the Moon Curse
Chapter 3: Dinosaurs and Strawberries
Chapter 4: Go Big or Go Home
Chapter 5: The Rippah
Chapter 6: Just that Awesome
Chapter 7: Dead Ends
Chapter 9: Blue coke
Chapter 10: A True Hybrid
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: Welcome to Chicago
Chapter 13: Rebekah, (my queen)
Chapter 14: Retail shopping
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Collide
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 18: Mason
Chapter 19: Cave Drawings
Chapter 20: Homecoming
Chapter 21: Breakfast and Coffins
Chapter 22: Darts and Hearts
Chapter 23: Exploring
Chapter 24: Irrational Fears
Chapter 25: Kicking some ass
Chapter 26: Family Above All
Chapter 27: Hand Kisses
Chapter 28: The Wicked Witch of the West
Chapter 29: Overprotective Family
Chapter 30: Ghost
Chapter 31: White Oak
Chapter 32: Yay! Fire!
Chapter 33: Decade Dance
Chapter 34: Numb
Chapter 35: Body Switch
Chapter 36: Don't Disrespect My Son
Chapter 37: Fiancé
Chapter 38: Silas
Chapter 39: Trapped
Chapter 40: Laughably Impotent
Chapter 41: My Friend Magellan
Chapter 42: Prom
Chapter 43: My Prom Queen
Chapter 44: Bets and Dramatics
Chapter 45: Ice-cream
Chapter 46: Gone
Chapter 47: Proposing or Praying
Chapter 48: I Do Not Have Eyes
Chapter 49: Smile Face
Chapter 50: Spitball
Chapter 51: My love
Chapter 52: First Impressions
Chapter 53: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Chapter 54: Highs and Lows
Chapter 55: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 56: Truth or Dare
Chapter 57: Nothing Dangerous
Chapter 58: Nightmare
Chapter 59: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 60: Power
THE END
~ Covers: ~
THIS IS IMPORTANT
THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (dun dun dun)
the sequel!!

Chapter 8: Rudy

55.8K 1.7K 1.2K
By QueenShayOfFandoms

Stefan, Klaus and Percy were back in the car. The demigod was once again seated in the front seat, while Stefan was left in the back. The vampire was actually thankful to have a bit of distance from the pair in the front. They both drove him crazy.

Percy was happily munching on strawberry pancakes and bacon. They had stopped at a diner to pick up some food for her.

The demigod took more bites of the sugary food, savoring the flavor. Stefan ruined the moment.

"So, how much longer are we going to be at this? It's been months."

Klaus responded, "The fun is just beginning, mate. Aren't you having the least bit of fun?"

"Maybe, I'm sick of werewolf hunting. All of your 'leads' led us no where." The younger Salvatore replied.

"Someone's grumpy," the demigod commented. She sent him a playful smile.

Stefan looked back at her. "And why are you so okay with all of this?"

Percy shrugged, "It could be way worse."

The vampire's brows furrowed. Stefan didn't get how it could be worse. He also still couldn't understand why she wasn't just as frustrated as him.

The sea green eyed girl ate the last bite of food in the container.

She moved it to the side and picked up her phone. Percy put earbuds in and played music from her device. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the head rest.

A few hours later, the group finally arrived at a house. They were supposed to find two women that lived there. The women would hopefully lead them to a pack of werewolves.

Percy saw a woman walking around outside the house. "Rudy!" She called out.

The blonde whistled loudly. "Come on. It's too hot to make me come looking for you." She picked up a dog toy from off the ground.

The demigod was excited by the idea of a puppy. However, she was a bit peeved by the owner's comment. Something like temperature should not get in the way of finding your dog. Dogs are precious.

The hybrid grabbed her hand and walked up to the woman. She jumped back in surprise when she saw the two.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus said in a bad American accent. Percy hoped to never hear it again.

The blonde girl made a face of disgust as she examined Percy. The demigod was currently wearing a Star Wars t-shirt. "Can I help you?" The woman asked in a snobby way.

Klaus's eyes filled with annoyance and slight anger.

Percy forced a fake smile. "Yeah, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back."

The hybrid added, "I feel like we've been walking forever. Yours is the first house we'd come to. So we were just hoping we could use your phone."

"Don't you have a cell phone?" She asked in a rude tone of voice.

The curly haired man fake chuckled, "Heh, yeah, battery died." He pulled out the device showing her the black screen.

She nodded and peered at Percy again with distaste. "What about your freak of a girlfriend? Too weird to own a phone?" Her words, incredibly judgmental as she regarded the t-shirt.

Klaus rushed forward, his hand wrapping around the woman's neck. "You don't get to talk to her that way. And I thought you country folk were supposed to be more accepting and trusting."

"I'm from Florida," she choked out.

The hybrid responded, "Well, that explains it." He compelled her, "Now show me a little southern hospitality, sweet pea."

Percy on the other hand wasn't bothered by the words directed at her. She was, however, insulted of the woman's intense dislike of Star Wars. That was a crime.

She was also a bit upset about her lack of appreciation for the dog.

The dog!

Percy remembered the dog that escaped his owners.

"Hey, I'm gonna go look for the dog." Percy told the original.

Klaus nodded. "Alright."

Percy started wandering around the side of the house, in search of the animal.

The raven haired beauty looked around the large expanse of land. "Rudy!"

"I'll give you a snack if you come," she said in an effort to persuade him.

Percy sighed when no dog appeared.

Suddenly, the sea green eyed girl heard a bark.

She spun around to see a black Labrador retriever puppy sitting on the ground right in front of her. He looked up at her with cute brown eyes.

Percy's heart warmed at the sight. "Aw, well aren't you cute?"

She kneeled down on the ground in front of it. Reaching her arm out to pet it, she noticed the dog had a blue bandana as a collar.

It was meant to be.

Percy scooped him up in her arms. "Hi, baby. You're so precious." Her voice became several octaves higher as she spoke to the young dog. "Who's a good boy? You are!"

She brought the puppy back to the car. Percy sat in the car with the door open. The puppy sat in her lap, as Percy searched for something to give the dog. The demigod found an empty plastic cup and poured the water from her bottle into it. "Here, you go!" She placed the cup of water near him so he could drink from it. He took several sips of the water.

"I see you found the puppy," a familiar voice spoke. Klaus stood near her side of the car.

Percy grinned, "Yup."

She played with the puppy's floppy ears. Suddenly, the demigod could hear screaming from the household. Her head snapped to the home, her face serious.

The puppy barked again, to grab her attention. Percy returned her gaze to the cute labrador. A grin appeared on her face again.

"You want a treat?" She questioned the puppy as she looks through her snack collection. The demigod removed a bag of crackers shaped like goldfish from the bag and handed one to Rudy.

The puppy happily ate it and licked her hand in appreciation.

Klaus entered the car too. He watched Percy interact with the dog.

"Isn't he cute?" Percy asked the hybrid.

He simply shrugged, "Sure, love."

The demigod looked back down at the puppy sitting on her lap. She lightly scratched the fur behind his ears.

Stefan soon returned with blood stained lips. "Let's go," he said as he got in the car.

Percy kept her focus on the dog. "We're not keeping that are we?" The Salvatore questioned.

"His name is Rudy. And why shouldn't we keep him? Are you worried he might be a better bunny muncher than you?" The demigod asked sassily.

Stefan replied, "I'm not worried about anything because I don't feel."

"Hm, we'll see about that." Klaus commented.

⇠⇠⇠

The group drove several more hours to find the 'Ray Sutton' werewolf guy.

"Are we there, yet?" The demigod questioned.

"No, love."

"Are we there yet?"

Klaus sighed. "No, Percy. Not quite."

"What about now?"

He turned his head to look at her , hoping it would get her to stop. When he put his focus back in the road, she spoke again, "Hey,-"

"Can you two shut up?" Stefan asked in a frustrated way. He placed his head in his hands.

Percy pouted, "I think we broke Stefano."

Klaus regarded her, "We?" He gave her a look that said, 'I'm an angel.'

The raven haired beauty rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll momentarily stop talking, out of the kindness of my heart. But you owe me."

Stefan banged his head against the seat in front of him.

When they finally arrived at the bar, Klaus and Percy walked in together. The hybrid had his arm wrapped around her shoulders as they approached the werewolf.

Rudy was sitting on a couch in the bar.

The man looked at the bartender, "Hey, Red. Can I get a beer?" He leaned on the bar, waiting for his drink.

Ew. Alcohol.

Klaus moved right next to the man. "Ray? Ray Sutton?"

Ray looked at Percy who was standing next to the hybrid. He looked her up and down with a smirk, "Who's asking?"

The blond moved his arm to wrap around her waist. "I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here."

"I think I'll be going," he said as he looked down at his beer. He stepped back from the bar and tried to leave.

Klaus blocked his path, "Not so fast, mate. You only just got here. Now your type are very hard to come by."

"That's an understatement." Percy mumbled.

The hybrid nodded at her statement and locked eyes with her.

Ray took that as a good time to escape. He attempted to leave again, only to be blocked by Stefan. "Yeah, I wouldn't do that." The vampire shoved the werewolf back against the bar.

The guy concluded, "Vampires."

"You're swiftly swift, Ray." Klaus's said in a deep voice. The corner of Percy's mouth rose in amusement. "Yes, my friend here is a vampire. He's compelled everyone in the bar. So don't look at them for any help."

The werewolf glanced at the demigod. "And I suggest you keep your eyes off of her." Klaus threatened.

Ray was trying to figure out why she smelled like the ocean. There wasn't even one nearby.

Klaus continued, "I, however, I'm something else. A different kind of monster." Percy brushed the back of her hand against his. She didn't like him calling himself a monster. The demigod had enough experience with monsters to recognize one. Just because he was a little murderous didn't make him a monster.

Klaus turned his wrist to hold her hand before continuing his little speech. "I've got some vampire. I've got some wolf."

"A...what?" Ray looked terrified.

The original stepped forward, "I'm a hybrid, Ray. I'm both." The werewolf seemed to realize he was screwed.

"You see, I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended Ray!"

Percy cringed and laughed at the same time.

A devilish smirk appeared on Klaus's face. "Heh, I need you to direct me to your pack."

"So...where can I find them, Ray?"

The werewolf looked a bit nervous. "You can't compel me, it won't work."

Percy shook her head and sat down on one of the bar stools.

Stefan and Klaus shared a look, before the hybrid repeated the demigod's action. Sliding into the seat next to her, he picked up the beer off the table.

Ew. That is not sanitary. And alcohol is still gross.

Stefan called out to the bartender, "Hey, I need a scotch on the rocks, please."

"And can I get some food, please?" The demigod asked with an adorable smile.

The bartender nodded. He handed the girl a menu and made the requested drink for the vampire.

Stefan continued, "Ahem, tell you what, Ray. We're going to play a little drinking game. It's something I like to call, Truth or Wolfsbane." He pulled something out of a small purple velvet bag.

"Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray." The hybrid commented.

Percy rolled her eyes at the antics.

Boys.

Besides, she was interested in more important matters. Waving the waiter back over, she sent him a smile.

"Hi, can I get a cheeseburger with fries and a fruit punch, please?"

The waiter wrote the order down. "Okay. It'll be out soon. Can I get you anything else?"

Percy shook her head. "No, thank you!"

She was excited to get something to eat since she hadn't eaten since the pancakes.

When Percy received the drink, she immediately brought the drink to her mouth and sipped it.

The demigod played with the wrapper from the straw. She folded it so it resembled a worm. She smiled to herself, proud of her creation.

A little puppy barked near her feet. Percy turned, "Hey, Rudy." She picked him up and placed him in the seat next to her. The seat was big enough that the dog wouldn't fall.

"I'm beginning to feel like I've been replaced by the dog." The hybrid joked.

Percy laughed. "If only the dog had a British accent."

Klaus smiled, "You're still fond of my accent?"

"Duh."

The waiter appeared with her meal. Percy clapped excitedly.

Klaus found her fascinating.

When she took a bite of the burger, she did a little happy dance.

Yum.

She picked up a fry from her plate and gave it to Rudy. Percy had already fed the dog but she would still give him bits of human food. She had made the hybrid stop at a pet store before they went looking for Ray. They picked up some dog food, toys and a few other items.

The demigod threw several fries in her mouth. The place had really good food.

"So, tell me about yourself, love." The hybrid started the conversation.

Percy sent him a smile, "What do you want to know?"

Klaus shrugged. "What's your favorite color?"

"Blue. I love blue." She said with a grin. "How about you?"

"Hm, probably a dark red."

Percy looked amused, "'Cause it's the color of blood?"

The hybrid just smiled.

He looked into her eyes, and changed his answer. "Or green."

Percy raised an eyebrow, "Christmas colors? I didn't realize you were such a fan of the holidays." She teased him.

Klaus shook his head.

The sea green eyed girl's face lit up. "Oh gods. Santa Klaus!" She laughed to herself.

The hybrid groaned, "Don't compare me to that oaf."

Percy mocked offense, "Did you just call Santa an oaf?"

"Yes, love." He grinned at her.

The raven haired beauty sent a mischievous smile back at him. "Whatever, you say Santa Klaus."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2321 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
9.4K 354 33
Second Instalment of The Queen Series. Sequel to WARRIOR QUEEN. At last, Machae found her long-lost partner in crime, Kol Mikaelson, ended her decade...
1.6K 82 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
50K 1.4K 51
This entire city was poison-filled trash and vultures who lurked around and attacked my life, and the lives of my children, as they all tried to hide...