Mysterious (mattheo riddle x...

By E06012611

Y/n Ribeiro is a witch that is starting her third year in hogwarts. there she meets a mysterious guy called M... More

announcement
characters
hogwarts express
hogwarts
classes
detention
4th year
confusion
triwizard tournament
merpeople
yule ball
graveyard
end of the year
malfoy manor
death eaters
Christmas
life back to normal 'or not'
common room party
astronomy tower
studies
OWLs
dumbledore army
prophecy
fight's
jokes
the burrow
marauders map
grades
new character
blood
room of requirement
letter
emotions
hexed
prefect bathroom
conversation
the task
dumbledore's death
grief
ball
dark
death eater classes
unforgivable curses
attack
wizarding war
present

defense against the dark arts

14.6K 292 308
By E06012611

It was tuesday, I was going to have my first class with Umbridge.

I decided to ignore theo the whole day, I wasn't in the mood of fighting, and I'm pretty sure that if I talked with him we would fight.

It was the last class of the day, I got my quill, wand and books.

The rumors about Umbridge around the school weren't good, they were saying that she wasn't using, and allowing magic.

How is that possible ?

is a class against the dark arts, how we are suppose to learn how to defend ourselves without magic.

I decided to ignore and go to my class.

I followed the stairs to the third floor where the defense against the dark arts classroom was located.

Those changing stairs killed me very time,

one time I almost fell.

and in the past Draco was known for pushing people off the stairs.

I'm going to admit that it was funny, when the person didn't hurt himself of course.

But obviously that Draco loved when that happened.

I entered the classroom, the desks were all separated,

not normal.

I sat on the back, near to draco and pansy.

Dolores was starting her 'announcements', when she was interrupted by theo, who came late.

She giggled and said "detention after class mister Riddle", I didn't saw him all day long, maybe because I was avoiding him.

she continued, "Good morning, children"

No one responded.

she got her wand, and like a charcoal

what is it called on the muggle word ?

Anyways quill,

and wrote on the board 'Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations'

More commonly known as OWLs.

"Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe" She said

she gave a little cough and continued "Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven. But you’ll be pleased to know, from now on you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved course of defensive magic"

What the fuck she has on her head ?

She was now passing the books by magic, for each one of us.

"Um professor I don't see anything about magic here" hermione said while looking at the pages

"students at my class will raise their hands to speak" umbridge said annoyed.

I rolled my eyes, and I don't know how she saw "any problem miss Ribeiro ?"

"no everything is fine" I said with sarcasm, looking deathly at her eyes.

Hermione got her hand up in the air

"yes miss granger"

"I don't see anything about magic here"

"Using spells? Well, I can’t imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom" She said

"we are not using magic ?" Ron said

"I don't see why you need magic, there's no one threatening young kids like you right ?"

"oh maybe someone called lord voldemort" harry said getting up from his seat

"seat right now mister potter, and I don't know what are you taking about, listen you all beeing told that a dark wizard came back. But this is a lie" she said while walking trough the classroom with that annoying smile.

"That's not true I saw him" harry shouted

"detention mister potter"

"oh so you are saying that cedric was dropped dead because he wanted"

"mister diggory's death was a tragic accident"

"yes a tragic accident that involved voldemort" I said, when I said his name a few people shivered.

"It was murder, I saw" I continued

"enough" she shouted, "detention mister potter, and miss ribeiro, now we shall continue the class" her voice changed abruptly, now it was just annoying.

She said for us to read page 20 through 40, obviously that I didn't read.

Actually most of the people were just looking to one page, others were playing with their quills.

Just hermione was reading, but when she finished the entire book she stayed like the others.

The class ended it just stayed me,harry, and theo.

Umbridge got up from her seat and said "you will have to write today", she wrote on the board 'I must not tell lies'

I was getting my quill when she stopped me

"no miss Ribeiro I want you to write with my quill" she handed us a quill and we started writing.

The first few sentences were normal, but when I was writing the fourth one, my hand started burning, I looked at my hand and the words 'I must not tell lies' were engraved there bleeding.

I looked to the sides wasn't that illegal ?

I'm pretty sure.

Harry's hand was way worse than mine, probably he was writing more, I looked at theo

He made it look that it was nothing.

Nothing of pain.

After some more sentences I said "I think I'm finished" I couldn't handle that anymore.

My hand was bleeding so much, the words were so engraved that made a contrast with the rest of my skin.

That bitch.

She was going to pay.

I just needed an opportunity.

Theo finished the same time as me, harry tried to get out but she said that he needed to write a little more,

poor harry.

"what was that" I said to theo. "I don't know but she's going to pay"

"now you want to talk" he said looking straight in my eyes

I couldn't ignore him for the rest of my life.

I leaded him to outside of the castle, away from everybody, in the quidditch field.

"Ok you wanted to talk so you can start" I said sitting on the floor, the grass was still hot of the sun, in the afternoon.

"Ok let's start with you and malfoy talking out of nowhere"

"first you need to promise me that you're not gonna get angry"

"I promise"

a gave a sight and said, "ok so I stayed in malfoy manor because my parents where doing something for voldemort"

he seemed shocked that I said his dad name out loud, but I ignored and continued

"there I kissed him" his face turned red immediately, but he held himself "and the others days we weren't talking but then at some point I was alone at the garden, it was dark, and voldemort came, I didn't saw him for a lot of motives, and I thought it was you so I kissed him"

"you kissed my dad ?!" He said looking at me with so much angriness

"theo you promised" I said looking to the floor, my eyes were already watering

"just continue" he said

and I did

"so he was there because he wanted to say that my parents are dead" Now I was crying, he looked at me, but now he seemed sorry for everything

"you don't need to talk if you don't want" he said

"no you said that you wanted to know"

"I was so angry that I wasn't thinking straight and me and him did it"

his eyes opened really wide,

"I'm sorry theo, I wasn't thinking" I tried to explain but he wasn't looking at me anymore

he got up and apparated. I stayed there crying, and I didn't even told the half.

--------------------------------------------------------------
^if you liked don't forget to vote and comment^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
72.5K 3.6K 16
♡ 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. (Slight) 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮...
16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.9M 72.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...