Pleasure & Pain [d.m]

By dracoswriter

Draco Malfoy looks down on anyone who isn't a pure-blood. Cora Boswell so happens to be a half-blood who he c... More

𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

2K 81 33
By dracoswriter

Cora and Lena step out of their dorms, rushing their way out of the common room. Once their bodies are out of the common room, they make their way towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts room.

"Are you sure you heard Finn tell you 'I love you'?" Lena asks with a smile on her lips.

"Yes, I think I did. I could've heard wrong, but I'm almost certain he said that." Cora feels the warmth of color invade her cheeks.

"You really made him fall in love with a good fuck, huh?" Lena looks at the pink cheeked brunette who widens her eyes at her words, making her laugh.

"Somebody in love with Boswell? Who did she give Amortentia to because I doubt someone fell in love with her willingly." A deep voice behind them says, making both Cora and Lena turn around.

The moment Cora's eyes land on Draco's, she rolls her eyes back and crosses her arms in annoyance.

"I didn't give anyone Amortentia, Malfoy. Unlike you, I am likable." She hisses.

"I get that you're likable, but are you lovable is the question?" He lifts his eyebrows before resting his shoulder on the wall without his eyes leaving hers.

Her face slightly drops at his question and tears her eyes away from his, avoiding his eyes. Lena observes as Cora's features drop at his words, so she places her eyes on Draco's, narrowing them with anger.

"Finn and I love her and who knows? Maybe you will at some point too, Draco. You act like you don't give a fuck about her yet you leave your dorm to go look for her, in the middle of the night may I add, without anyone telling you to." Lena grasps onto Cora's uninjured arm and both of them walk away from him, not wanting to hear any words come out of Draco's mouth.

Cora furrows her eyebrows at Lena's words and snaps her head to her, questioningly.

"Don't you like Malfoy?" She asks, slightly confused as to why her friend would assume Draco would fall in love with her.

A small smile works it's way across her face and into her eyes. "I have my eyes on somebody else."

Cora widens her eyes and stops dead in her tracks, looking at Lena with wide eyes.

"You like somebody else and you didn't even think of telling me?"

Feeling uneasy, Draco pushes his shoulder off the wall and scoffs while shaking his head.

"I agree with you in many things, Lena, but me having any type of feeling other than hate for Boswell is just not something I'll agree with." He says loud enough for both of them to hear.

Both Cora and Lena roll their eyes back and Lena shakes her head. "Of course I was going to tell you, I just never found the right time. I'll tell you when we're in our dorms, I don't want anyone to hear and spread it around."

Cora nods her head understandingly before making their way inside DADA. She takes a seat next to Ron and places her elbow on the table before resting her cheek on her palm.

She breathes in the familiar scent of mint and wood with a slight scent of subtle cologne making her eyes rise and meets his.

Draco walks towards the table beside her and sits down, his eyes never leaving hers. She slightly lowers her eyes and places them on his shirt.

She notices how his shirt is rather wrinkly and his upper buttons are unbuttoned, making her eyebrows furrow.

Pansy steps inside the classroom and lets out a relieved breath once she notices Snape isn't around to tell her something. She makes her way to the table Draco's seated in and sits down on the chair beside him before discreetly buttoning up the upper part of her shirt.

Cora takes her eyes off of Pansy once realization hits her and brings her eyes back to Draco's. She feels both sides of her mouth turn up into a deceptive smile before scoffing and looking away from him.

Making a dramatic entrance, Snape walks into the room, immediately slamming the door shut and closing the blinds with his wand as he makes his way towards his table.

He turns around and faces the students in the room with an expressionless look on his face.

Cora takes her eyes off of Snape once his eyes meet hers. She closes her eyes, pleading for nothing to come out of his mouth.

"Ms. Boswell, you've missed detention and class for two days. What's your excuse?" He walks through the middle of the room, slowly making his way towards Cora.

She lets out an inaudible sigh before opening her eyes. "I've been feeling sick this whole week, sir. I had a cold, so Madam Pomfrey suggested that I rested." She lies, slowly raising her eyes and meeting his dark ones.

Severus raises an eyebrow before tearing his eyes away from Cora's and placing them on Draco. He makes his way towards Draco, taking only a few steps, and crosses his arms.

"Mr. Malfoy, I recall you telling me that you had a cold this week as well so that's why you couldn't attend detention, is that correct?"

Draco discreetly glances over to Cora before looking up at Severus' intense stare.

"Yes, that's right." He says confidently.

"You both wouldn't lie to me, correct? If I do find out that you're lying to me, you will receive a full semester of detention." Snape looks at both of them with a look that made Cora's breath hitch.

"Of course not, Professor." Draco assures him before following Snape's eyes, which were placed on Cora.

"Ms. Boswell, are you telling me the truth?" Snape says slowly, trying to intimidate her.

Cora places her eyes on the floor before looking up at him and nodding her head. "Yes, I am saying the truth." She says firmly.

Snape narrows his eyes and nods his head before looking next to her, his eyes landing on an unsteady Ron. His eyebrows furrow and brings his face up to his.

"What's wrong, Mr. Weasley? Do you know something I don't?"

Both Cora and Draco snap their heads to the now pale looking boy who's body is as stiff as a board.

"Fuck." Draco mutters before an irritated sigh leaves his mouth.

"N-No sir." Ron stutters as he looks at the table, avoiding Snape's eyes.

"Look at me when I speak to you, Mr. Weasley." Snape says with a hint of frustration in his voice.

Ron slowly looks up, meeting the Professors serious eyes. "I heard that Lena, Finn and Draco went looking for Cora in the middle of the night." He says rapidly, a defeated sigh leaving his mouth.

Cora, Lena, Hermione, Finn and Draco look at Ron with an angry look plastered on their faces.

"Thank you, Mr.Weasley. I'll see you in detention later on today." Snape takes a step back before walking to his table.

"Why do I get detention? I told you the truth, didn't I?" Ron raises his voice at him.

"You lied to me at first, didn't you?" Snape hisses before crossing his arms.

Ron nods his head before looking at Cora, Lena, Finn and Draco. He dedicates each of them, except Draco, an apologetic thin lipped smile before placing his eyes back on the table in front of him.

"As for Cora and Draco, instead of only seeing you both for one hour in detention, I'll be seeing you for two hours until the semester ends."

Cora shuts her eyes as she breathes out an enraged sigh. Draco lifts his hand from the desk and scratches his temple annoyed.

"Thanks a lot, Ron." Cora whispers to Ron before dipping her feather quill onto the blank ink, preparing herself to write down notes.

__

"So who's the lucky guy?" Cora closes the door to their dormitory and walks over to her bed.

"Zabini." Lena says, her lips quickly turning into a smile once his name leaves her lips.

"Zabini? Holy fuck. How'd that happen?" Cora furrows her eyebrows as she sits down on her bed.

"That night when you didn't come back to the dorm, I went to the Slytherin common room and Blaise was the one who let me come in. He was being a complete ass of course, but the day after
Draco found you, we talked and then hooked up afterwards." She sits down on the her bed, which is placed next to Cora's.

"Who would've guessed that Zabini's dick would make you grow interested in him." She lets out a giggle before laying down and looking up at the ceiling.

"Talking about dicks, have you talked to Finn?" Lena looks at her.

Cora turns her head to her and shakes her head. "I haven't talked to him since yesterday. He's probably avoiding me."

"I highly doubt that, but I'm confused. I thought you said that you guys were fucking and agreed that no feelings would be involved." Lena rests her back on the wall.

"I thought so too, but I guess it was just me who didn't catch feelings. Don't get me wrong, I love Finn but I'm not in love with him." She lets out a sigh and places her eyes on the ceiling once again.

Lena nods her head understandingly and looks at the clock next to her. "Don't you have to go to detention with Snape?"

"Is it time already?" She asks, not wanting to know the answer to her question.

"It is and you should go now if you don't want to be late." She instructs.

"Fine, I'll get going already." She groans.

Cora places her feet on the floor and lifts herself from the bed. She puts on her robe and places her wand on the pocket of her robe.

"I'll see you in two hours." She says with lack of excitement before walking out the dorm.

With a sigh leaving her mouth, she slowly makes her way over to Snape's room.

Her calmness immediately wears out once she looks up from the floor and sees Finn laughing at something Blaise said.

"Shit." She whispers.

She turns around and gasps at the feeling of her body crashing into a firm one, causing her to instinctively hold onto their arm.

"I'm so-" She cuts herself off once she meets Draco's bright blue eyes.

"Aren't you going to finish your sentence? May I remind you that you were the one who crashed into me." He banters with a smirk on his lips.

"You deserve nothing from me, Malfoy." She hisses and steps away from him, making his hand fall from her waist.

Finn breaks eye contact with Blaise and snaps his head towards the voices close to them.

Cora unknowingly turns her head towards Finn and Blaise and feels her body stiffen once her eyes meet Finn's.

Draco furrows his eyebrows before following Cora's eyes and feels his smirk slowly go away once he spots Finn.

Cora clears her throat as she tears her eyes away from Finn's and walks the opposite direction to avoid talking to him.

Finn's face slightly drops once he observes her turn around and places his eyes on Draco's, making his face harden.

The side of Draco's mouth turns up into a small smirk before turning around as well and following Cora.

"What was all that about? Did the two love birds have a fight?" He chuckles and slows down his pace once he's next to her.

"Since when do you give a shit about what happens with me and Finn, Malfoy?" She asks flatly.

"I don't give a shit, it was just a simple question that you can easily answer." He says, his smirk vanishing.

She falters in her steps before stopping and snapping her head to him. "I'm aware that it's easy to answer, I just don't think it's any of your fucking business."

He looks at her for a few seconds before stopping and nodding his head a few times. "Fine, forget I even asked you anything. There's no need for you to get so worked up about me asking you a question." He continues walking.

She feels her eyes slightly widen as he walks away and elevates her eyes, watching him step inside the DADA room.

This was the first time Draco Malfoy didn't end a conversation with her in an argument.

A small smile broadens across her face before she makes her way inside the room.

I know that this chapter was pretty boring, but i just wanted to show you guys a bit more of Cora and Lena's friendship. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment if you'd like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 545 22
• Book 1 • TW:/// mentions of DFV (domestic family violence/abuse) and depression. Read at own risk. Olivia Kensington is a pureblood. Her parents ar...
21.5K 665 65
You and Draco Malfoy are not only in the same year at Hogwarts, but you're also in the same house. And on top of both of those, you hate each other w...
139K 4.9K 26
Harry Potter has noticed that Draco Malfoy is acting strange. Little did he know that Draco has been keeping a secret to himself that could change Ha...
478K 9.7K 25
This story is about a girl who is in love with Draco Malfoy ever since first year. He doesn't know how she feels about him. Draco and her are really...