Broken Home, Broken Hearts

By Laya_mhe

He forcefully pushed me against the wall pressing his lips on mines. I refused to kiss pack until he bit down... More

**Chapter 1**
**Chapter 2**
**Chapter 3**
**Chapter 4**
**Chapter 5**
**Chapter 6**
Chapter 7
***chapter 8**
Chapter 8•Continued
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-Filler
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- The Finale
Conclusion
Honestly
A Guy's Best friend
Withdrawal Preview

Chapter 25

6.3K 221 37
By Laya_mhe

Jasper P.O.V

I dedicate this chapter to my hottpocketCrazy_Kool_Dudette Check her out and follow her and her lovely stories.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8!!!" Jamie yelled at me as I tried to keep up with his movements in my backyard. I was pouring out sweat dancing for the last 30 minuets straight with him. He turned to me and leaped into my arms and I held him over my head and spun around before releasing him back into my arms.

"Jas!!! you did it wrong again!!!" He said frustratedly.

"Calm down, it's fine. I'm not going to get into a dance school I can't dance!!!" I laughed.

"Jasper believe or not your really good and you will if you apply yourself." he tossed me a water bottle. "we have an hour until tryouts and your part of my routine get it together." He said very seriously.

"Sorry...and on the record you are the only one who wants to get into this school."

"Yeah but I don't want you to look completely horrible ether especially standing next to me" he rolled his eyes.

"So tell me about the school anyway."

"It's like a regular school you have your core subjects but they all revolve around dance in someway expect math and science. The 3 people that are chosen wins a full paid scholarship and that opens doors the collages and more scholarships...international trips, tours, performances!!!!" Jamie was so excited he was jumping and smiling so hard. I can tell he wanted this bad and judging by the amounts of trophies he's received for dance there's not a doubt in my mind he's going to make it.

"We're going to demolish the dance floor Jame" I high five him

**********

We walked together hand in hand to the studio since the studio was right down the street from my house. We had a lyrical routine, jazz routine, and hip hop(my personal favorite) routine prepared.

"Your going down Jamie!" We were face to face with a short skinny boy with tights and the same shirt Jamie had on. From his looks he looked between 11 and 13.

"Tommy...me and Jasper are going to win." Jamie plucked the kid in his foread.

"Woah now, I thought you said you were the only boy auditioning" I said putting some space between them.

"Out of our way amateur" the boy pushed me out the way.

"Good luck dancing with that bag of sticks.....I have Layla." he gestured towards the lovely girl walking our way.

"The little munchkin I trained....he wanted to be my partner but I chose you" Jamie poked me in my side. We walked into the studio after the two and I was amazed at how many people came here. I was number 77 and Jamie 78. There was already a group dancing and the numbers being called out to be disqualified. I bumped into this ginger headed guy.

"Hi I'm Grayson"

"I'm Jasper" I held my hand out and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"So why do you want to be a part of the academy 77?"

"I dont, my boyfriend begged me to audition with him."

He laughed. "boyfriend? You look straight as a pole. Which lucky one is your piece of man candy?"

"78, ofcourse" Jamie was bucking and doing the hip hop 8-counts to I believe in a thing called love.

"Jamie Sanders?!" Grayson gawked.

"Yeah, you know him?"

"No...no I just heard about him." he looked nervous.

"So why are you auditioning?"

"I'm not I'm a judge. I actually go to the school."

"You do....did anyone ever told you how stunning you look" I Flicked his nose.

"Flirtation gets you no where....but since it's you I guess I can get you a spot" he joked eyeing Jamie. Jamie turned around and quickly left out the back door.

"I'll see you later Grayson"

I jogged out to the back to see Jamie pacing around and breathing heavily.

"Jamie? Jamie?" He was saying something and just pacing. I walked infront of him and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Alex....thats...Alex" he looked at me.

"No that's Grayson he's one of the judes, he knows who you are though. I flirted a bit to get him on our side."

"I can't do this" he tried to walk away but I grabbed his hand.

"Baby...you worked too hard to quit now and You dragged me in to this too. Your going to do great and get into that school." I kissed him passionately and I felt eyes watching us. I seen a ginger ball of hair move swiftly in my peripheral vision. We walked back in and I had Jamie hugged tightly by my side.

"77, 78,87,88,97,98" they called the pairs.

"Each pair will perform a lyrical routine and only one pair commence to the next stage." Grayson announced avoiding my gaze.

I stretched while 97,98 performed. Jamie couldn't stop staring at Grayson and nether could I. When our turn came they played Ed Sheeren 'I See Fire'.

"If this is to end in fire

Then we should all burn together

Watch the flames climb high into the night

Calling out father oh stand by and we will

Watch the flames burn all along on The mountain side high

And if we should die tonight
We should all die together

Raise a glass of wine for the last time

Calling out father oh

Prepare as we will

Watch the flames burn all along on

The mountain side....."

As I danced along Jamie and spun him around in my arms and held him not missing a beat. I did a barrel turn then a peak into a side leap. I could feel the tears at the brim of my eyes, thinking about me and Jamie, dancing, the song and all we've been through, my brother, my dad. I channeled all my emotions into my moves. Looking in his eyes I could tell he was doing the same but telling a different story. Their was a small glint of a tear on his cheek. He leaped into my arms and I held him up and twirled slowly and he bought legs around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire
Inside the mountain

I see fire
Burning the trees

And I see fire
Hollowing souls

I see fire
Blood in the breeze

And i hope that you'll remember me

Oh, should my people fall then
Surely I'll do the same

Confined in mountain halls

We got too close to the flame
Calling out father oh

Hold fast and we will

Watch the flames burn all along on

The mountain side

Desolation comes upon the sky"

We were articulate, poise, gracious, and balanced. I could hear sniffles in the background. I hadn't even noticed the room full of people when we started dancing. This was more than just a dance....this would be our dance. Our original lyrical dance was thrown out the window most of the stuff were doing now was improv. As the music continued Jamie dramatically fell like he was tripped and I ran over to help him up and we both did a set of synchronized sha'nae turns and a stag to end our performance. We both pretended to go our separate ways before sitting down and everyone cheered and screamed.

My heart was pounding and Jamie grabbed my hand smiling brightly. We waited and waited.

"Our finalist are.....1, 5, 39, 45, 66, 24, 7, 3, 77, 90, 78, 105, and 28. For the next stage you will perform a jazz routine....if your partner has been eliminated then you will act as a solist and there is no insure meant if you perform as a duo one of you will be cut."

When our turn came around we did a sassy jazz number then out hip hop routine earned a standing ovation. I was proud because I choreographed the whole dance on that one. It was a lot of bucking, rolling, breaking dancing and flips.

"Out of the 13 contestant lefts we've narrowed it down to five people that have really stood out. 78, 24, 1, 77, and 90. Our official decision will be mailed to you because we are in a deadlock decision at the moment and will notify the five that we've selected. Thank you all for coming everyone did an amazing job and you never know maybe next year might be your year." Grayson spoke loud and cheerfully before dismissing everyone. Jamie screamed jumping around.

"WE MADE IT TO THE TOP FIVE!!!" He chanted hugging me. "I told you you were going to do it" he grinned.

"I shouldn't have doubting my mad skills" I did a little jig to make him laugh and he did along with Grayson.

"I didn't know you were that great....I mean you are an all around dancer and the academy could use more dancers like you." he patted my back.

"Me? Oh no, it was all Jamie" I pulled Jamie close to me and Grayson raised his eyebrow curiously.

"He taught me everything he knows" I kissed his forehead and he smiled.

"Both of y'all killed it, hoping I'll see y'all soon" Grayson hugged us both before leaving.

***

After dropping Jamie off I took a steaming shower and laid down in my bed thinking about our performances. Could dance be something I really want to do?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Read, Comment, Vote, Share and Follow me laya_mhe!!!! Peace love and rubber gloves. Happy VALENTINES DAY I HAVE A HOT DATE WITH A CARTON OF CRAZY COOKIE DOE ICE CREAM AND NETFLIX 😘✌️💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...