All for the good

By Kxldee

Let me use you. All for the good, not for the bad I won't abuse you Sequel to: She's A Keeper More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
Notice

19

452 24 33
By Kxldee

Emmanuel's Perspective:

It had been about a week now. Me and Nelli were on the verge of getting back together and I couldn't be happier. We've been getting along like old times. I fell in love with her all over again. I was spending time with my family and I felt like I was almost at peace, I just need Nelli to be mine for sure and life would be complete... Oh yeah, apart from Vanessa. She's crazy. It's not cute to be crazy. I think she's trying to prove how down she is for me but she's dragging it. She calls my phone all the time, she added Nelli on snap and started chatting shit to her, she sent a letter to my mum with nothing but verbal abuse. I'm not in the business of hitting women but she can get slapped.

I was in my car counting my money till my phone started ringing. I let it ring but the constant vibration was making me lose count. I finally answered, assuming it was Nelli.

Me- What you saying sweetness?

Vanessa- Emmanuel

She sounded like she was crying.

Me- What?

Vanessa- I need to talk to you

Me- No you don't

Vanessa- Please it's serious

Me- Talk then

Vanessa- No, face to face

Me- I'm cutting the phone

Vanessa- No please its important. Come get me.

Me-  whatever you need to say, you can say over the phone.

Vanessa- Just come and fucking get me Emmanuel

Me- You must be mad

I hung up the phone and put it down. She started calling me again over and over. She was not tryna rest.  In the time since we've broken up, I'd grown to hate her. She's showing me everything everyone else saw but I ignored. She's annoying and crazy. Not cute crazy, she's actually scary. I'm scared of her. I hate her so much.  The other day she made a fake account to harass Nelli. It's bad enough they fought before but she crossed lines with what she was saying. She was really about to get killed, Nelli promised to on sight her when she sees her and Vianni wants to slap her up too.

My phone was silent for a little bit then I got a text.          

"Im pregnant "

I stared at the message for a while... I don't want another kid, atleast not with Vanessa . I was planning to give Nelli another kid in like 4 years. What is this all about? Now I've got two baby mums? Nelli is not going to be happy about this. Not at all. I leaned my head on the steering wheel. I had to think for a second.

I didn't want a child in the first place, I wouldn't exchange him for a thing in the world now but I just didn't want all the drama that comes with it. Im grateful that someone like Nelli is the mother of my child cause if not her then who? I'd have to worry about my child's safety, if we argued they'd use the child as leverage, use me for my money, all of that. I know Vanessa is that type. I cannot have that.

I took a deep breath and started driving. I drove all the way to south to pick up this girl. She got in looking all happy to see me. She leaned over to give me a hug.

Me- Yeah we don't need to do all that. We're going to buy a test right now

Vanessa- Why?

Me- Cos I don't believe you

Vanessa- I wouldn't lie to you Eman

Me- Yes you would put your seatbelt on

Vanessa- Emmanuel why you being like this?

I sped round the corner so we could go to the sainsburys near her house. I bought a test and we went to the bathroom. I went inside the stall with her. She was all tryna seduce me, no that shit was not working with me.

Me- Get off me man. Just piss on the ting

I took my phone out of my pocket.

Vanessa- Are you recording me or something?

Me- Dont flatter yourself

I called Nelli.

Me- Yo you good?

Nelli- Yeahh just tired when you coming home?

Me- In about an hour whats little man doing?

Nelli-I just gave him a bath now he's on the oxygen machine. Im hungry

Me- What you tryna eat?

Nelli- Urmm I kinda want Burger King

Me- Text me what you want and I'll grab that for you. Ask Sen and V if they want anything

Nelli- Thank youuu. Wait where you right now?

Me- Sainsburys

Nelli- Grab some nappies and tampons

Me- Nelli Im not touching that shit

Vanessa looked up at me with pure envy in her eyes as soon as she heard Nelli's name.

Nelli- Stop being childish

Me- Fine. I'll see you in a bit.

Nelli- Byeeee

I put it back in my pocket and looked at Vanessa who was now standing up looking at me. She turned the test towards me and it was actually positive. I shook my head in disbelief. How? I mean I know how but why???

I kissed my teeth and left the stall. I went out onto the shop floor to grab what Nelli asked me for. Vanessa was walking behind me. I just wanted to swipe her she has annoyed me so much today you don't even understand.

Vanessa- Who you getting those for?

Me- Don't question me

She kept quiet and stood behind me as I paid. We got back in the car. I was
about to start driving.

Vanessa- Emmanuel we have to talk about this

Me- I don't want you to have my child

Vanessa- But I'm having it

Me- Nah my first born cannot have any form of relation with you at all. That's disgusting

Vanessa- Why you being like this?

Me- Bro don't question me. I don't like you anymore Vanessa. You're a weirdo, you're very strange. This whole situation is an unfortunate event. The one time I barebacked you, the one time, you got pregnant. I am not in the slightest bit happy about this.

Vanessa- Look the child is all that matters here. I don't want my child to grow up without a dad

Me- Yeah and if you keep it, it won't. Im letting you know from now, I'm not gonna love you, you keeping the kid isn't gonna make me stay. I'll do my bit for the kid and that's that. I don't feel no type of sympathy towards you I don't feel nothing but hate for you at this point. How you gonna cuss the mother of my child about having a kid before marriage and turn around and do the same thing?

She was speechless at this point, her eyes were tearing up and no, I did not feel bad. She disrespected 3 of the most important people in my life. My mum, Nelli and my son.

Vanessa's POV

I sat there listening to everything Emmanuel was saying to me and he was cutting deep. He has a way with words that can just make anybody cry. I miss him, I want him back. He's so hung up on Nelli. I want that love. I want that attention. I want it from him. I want him to love my kid the way loves Nelli's. I want him to have my back the way he has Nelli's. I just want him to do everything he does for her for me. One could say that I'm jealous but Im not. I'm envious. I want it. I need it.

Emmanuel- I'm not forcing you to get an abortion cos I know how damaging that is mentally and physically but just know if you had one I'd be very happy. Very happy. If you didn't I'd be quite sad but it's whatever a child is a blessing. Which ever decision you decide to make, I will still hate you.

Me- How can you say you hate me?

Emmanuel- I said don't question me

Me- If this is how its gonna be I might aswell kill myself right now

Emmanuel- Don't do that. Don't try that emotional blackmail shit with me Vanessa. Cos I will give you the gun you can put to your head, I'll buy the bleach you wanna drink, I will tie the rope for you, just let me know.

My mouth hung open. Tears formed in my eyes

Me- How? How could you say that to me?

Emmanuel- Cos you're not being serious when this is a serious situation. Don't cry when you're the one who said it to start off with. You shouldn't be here making jokes.

I was slowly understanding that this man was not going to change his mind. I don't know what to do. He's gonna hate me forever after this because, I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks before he didn't use protection.

I just want Emmanuel to love me.

He dropped me home and said he would call me tomorrow. I got home and looked in the mirror at my belly. It hadn't grown yet but I knew it was in there. If I could stick my hand in there and dig out. I would. I don't want it either. I just want  Emmanuel. I just have to think about life realistically. Im gonna raise a baby that I don't want because of a man? Get a grip Vanessa, you cant do that. You can't risk it not working. BUT VANESSA YOU WANT THE MAN SO DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO. But if it doesn't work Im stuck with a baby I dont even want. Well Nessa... I say... abort the baby in secret, ruin his relationship until you can't blag it anymore and hope for the best. I nodded my head slowly in the mirror. That is exactly what I am going to do. He's not ready for me.

Nelli's Perspective:

Emmanuel brought home the food and we all ate. After our little "family" time he said he had to go outside for a sec. He had been outside for about 20 minutes now and I was wondering what he was doing.  I put Sie down to sleep and I went to go check on Emmanuel. He was sat on the top floor staircase with his head in his hands.

Me- How comes you're out here?

Emmanuel- Huh? nothing Im just thinking

Me- About what?

I tied my robe and sat beside him. I pulled his hands away from his face. He looked proper stressed.

Me- Talk to me, what's going on?

He let out a big sigh.

Emmanuel- I was with Vanessa today

Me- Ew

Emmanuel- She's pregnant

Me- Oh
I didn't know how to feel about that. I hated the bitch with my whole heart because she disrespected me and my child. She was tryna cyberbully me last week blackmailed me with nudes she took off of Emmanuel's laptop. I didn't really care because I looked nice its still shameful but I wasn't gonna show her that I cared. I hated her for that and also we've fought, she's rude and if I remember correctly she started the problem with me. Emmanuel looked so stressed so I guess me getting onto him now wouldn't be the time.

Me- And how do you feel about that?

Emmanuel- I don't want that kid bro. I mean the child hasn't done anything to me but I hate its mum.

Me- So you want her to abort it?

Emmanuel- I mean I'd be very happy if she did but you know thats still a part of me so I wouldn't mind if she kept it. I would just rather not be attached to someone like her.

Me- I know what you mean but hey whatever happens, I'll support you.

He looked at me funny.

Emmanuel- Why you so calm about it?

Me- I don't wanna add on top of your stress right now

He smiled at me

Emmanuel- You know you're every mans dream

Me- Aww thanks but don't worry, next time we argue I will bring this up

He shook his head and chuckled.

Emmanuel- I'm tired let's go to bed

I stood up and gave him my hand. We went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 54 10
𝐀 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
51.5K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
4.8K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
464K 12.3K 43
Just read😌