The Grindelwald's

By F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... More

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 16

36 4 0
By F_a_n_F_i_c_

I wake up in the boys room, it was empty and I knew they were in class. I look at the watch at its 10:30am I had missed breakfast for sure. I tried to get up but the pain was terrible and I plopped myself back down. I laid there for what it make have seem for hours, thinking about everything that happened last night.

I needed answers...I grabbed my wand and apperated to fathers office. I was hoping to find him here in his office but he wasn't here, so I made my way to the kitchen and there he was.

"Hey...father", I walked slowly and pulled the chair out and sat down. Though he stayed silent watching my every move.

"Where. Were. You.", he sat back in his chair crossing his arms waiting for my response. I was paranoid and I didn't want to talk more than I should but what do I even say.

He slammed his hand on the table making me flinch, and I felt my head run cold. "I won't repeat myself again!". His voice boomed through the empty house and I felt like I was shrinking under my fathers gaze.

"I.. i wwas injured aa- andd leftt". Which was true but I wasn't about to spill everything to him and I was going to stick to that answer. He stood up from his seat and walked around me, until he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. I hissed in pain feeling the burning sensation on my scalp.

"DONT LIE TO ME!" His voice even louder than before. I put my hand over where his hand was holding my hair trying to get him to let me go. But this only made him more mad and he dragged me out of the chair and pushed me onto the floor.

I fell on the side of my wound and whimpered in pain, tears were now running down my face. Father kneeled besides me and with one hand grabbed my face tightly, making me look up towards him.

He look down and lifted his hand that was now covered in blood, and looked at my shirt that was now stained with my blood. "Fuckin hell" he muttered and let go of me. I stayed there looking at my father walking over the sink washing his hands.

"Go get yourself cleaned up, you and I need to have a talk". I got up slowly and made my way towards the hallway and opened the bathroom door.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed the basket of first aid kit, I've never cleaned a wound before but I remembered what Blaise used to clean it up. I lifted up my shirt and bit down on it and I cried even more preparing for the pain to come once again.

My hands were trembling and I couldn't take the bandage off, I couldn't find the courage to go through this once again. I held onto my breath and tore off the bandage quickly and I bit down on towel trying to muffle out the sound of pain I was going through.

I grabbed a cloth out of the basket and gently cleaned the blood and I winced in pain at every touch. I then opened a bottle of peroxide and braced myself for what was coming and I gently brushed it over my wound. I bit down even hard on the towel and hot tears were streaming down my face even more. Now I really hated the guy who did this to me and my father for causing this. I bandage up my wound and cleaned up the mess.

I recollected myself before walking out of the bathroom. The doors to my fathers office was open and I peaked inside and there he was, I walked inside and sat down on the couch.

Father was sitting on his chair twirling the wand around his fingers. This is the wand he was asking for the entire time and now that he had it in his possession it seemed like it changed him. We stayed in silence for awhile until Liam and Ryker came in.

Liam walked confidently with his head held high and I noticed that he too had been injured. Bruises on his arms and he had a couple cuts on his face. I looked over at Ryker and he was perfectly fine, he looked at me from the corner of his eye and looked down at the floor.

"Well now that the three of you are here I want to go over some things, yesterday I gave all of you an order ... THE THREE OF YOU BLEW IT!". The three of us flinched at the angry voice.

"We..lost a couple of our followers... some died and other fled like COWARDS!".I felt like he was referring the last part to me but I didn't dare to discuss anything with him.

He looked over at me and then at my wound he tilt his head to the side, "so what is your story?".

"A...a boy attacked me, saying...asking wwwhere youuu were". My father looked at both boys and then looked over at me and raised a single eyebrow, "how did he look like!". Seriously he's going to ask me how the fuck this boy looked like and not ask me how I was hold up.

"I.. couldn't really see him, but the only thing I could make out was that he has wavy/curly hair and dark brown eyes, he has a scar starting on top of his eyebrow and ending at his cheek". Something in my fathers reaction changed, he no longer was angry but was no worried. He looked up at Liam and he now seemed to tensed up at my fathers gaze. Liam clenched his fist and knuckles were now white.

"Well darling you just bumped into Matteo Riddle, you see the reason I asked for you to get me the wand I once's possessed is because his father Voldemort is coming after this". He picked up the wand I had stole from Dumbledore and Liam walked over and examined it. While Ryker just looked at me disappointed and shook his head and looked at the wand in front of him.

"But for now watch your back, the Riddle boy isn't so nice and won't hesitate to hurt you". I nodded at my father and sat in silence once again. Father went on and on about the wand.

"Father it's time now" Liam gestured father towards the door. I looked up and found a confused Ryker and so was I.

"Time for what?", I stood up and walked towards Ryker. I looked to my father, but something in the way Liam smirked sent shivers down my spine.

"Well I can't seem to trust anyone so I'm having everyone gather and making them walk through the circle of fire. Don't take it personal but leave your wands behind and I hope the three of you to walk through it too". I felt my stomach twist, for Ryker. Even though I wasn't sure on which side he was but something in my gut was telling me he wasn't going to make it through.

Father and Liam made their way out of the office and Ryker and I followed. I felt nauseous all of the sudden and the burning sensation of my head wouldn't go away. We walked through the door and stood at the porch, everyone was here. Father had already created the circle of fire and everyone else was standing waiting to be called.

Ryker came from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist, "When I give you the signal run and don't look back". Something in his voice made me think that maybe this was it for us. I intertwined my fingers with his scared to let go. I turned around and pulled him in for a kiss and I held onto him a little longer, but he broke the kiss and put his forehead against mine. "Don't say goodbye, you know Im not very good at those things".This was it all the feels came back clear than ever, this whole time it was him. The one I had fallen head over heals for.

"Hey lovers get over here now!". Liam shouted causing others to snicker. I held my tears back and the both of us walked towards the crowd.

One by one were being called, so far only five didn't make it through. I and other would look away and just hear how people were screaming in pain and others looked at the painful scene. I held onto Rykers hand even tighter and I was really scared.

I began to question myself if I would make it through, I done everything my father has told me to do but then I also went against him. I tried to clam down and clear my thoughts but as more and more people were leaving the crowd my nerves were pushing me to the edge. Liam was on the other side already, standing next to my father but was upset to see that not all his friends made it to the other side.

"Ashley!", my name roared through the crowd. I let go of Rykers hand and he muttered something but I couldn't make it out. I slowly walked through the crowd, they were clearing the path for me. I was now in front of the fire dancing around. The flame seemed to lure me in and I looked through to see my father waiting for me to come through.

"Run!", someone from behind the crowd said. A green light struck in front of me, whoever did this only missed my by a couple centimeters. I looked up from where it came from only to see a group of death eaters around us.

There was Voldemort and the death eaters, ready to fight when the order was given. The majority of my fathers followers ran into the fire not caring who burned and who made it through. I was pushed out of the way and fell backwards I felt someone hold onto my arm it was Ryker.

"Please don't tell me this was the stupid signal!", I yelled loud enough for him to answer me but he didn't answer me back, instead he pulled me in front of him pushing through the crowd.

Spells were being thrown all over the place but I didn't dare to stop and fight. Once we broke away from the group we ran inside the house. "Go to the fireplace, I need to get something" and he ran up the stairs. The door swung open and there he was the boy who attacked me.

I ran to the kitchen, I needed to buy Ryker some time. "Aww running away just like your father huh seems like cowards are raised in the family", the boy sneered.

I knocked everything down to try to stop him but this only irritated him more. I felt his hands on my waist pulling me upwards and slamming me on the table. I groaned and rolled off the table and I searched through the broken dinnerware.

I grabbed a butter knife and I brought it up for him to see, "Ahh daddy took your wand" he laughed mockingly. I really don't blame honestly if I was in his position I would laugh about it too.

A pain shot up from my side and I scooted myself back to the wall and look down to my side and I was bleeding again. " Expelliarmus" and my knife dropped, Matteo walked over towards the end of the table keeping distance and just looked at me agonizing in pain.

Ryker then appeared and taking in everything that had happened. "Ryker leave", he ran out and the Matteo ran after him. I could hear them throwing spells at each other and then it went silent.

I called out for Ryker and no response, I tried getting my self off the floor and grabbed a cloth off the table to apply pressure to the wound.

I look up and in came Ryker, though something looked different than before. "Ryker... are you okay?". Still no response he just looked at me, he had the cold stone face and it almost seem emotionless.

Behind him appeared Matteo with a wicked grin and placed his hand on Ryker. "What did you do to him!", panic showed in my voice.

"Nothing. I just used the Imperious spell on him, so your lover boy now follows my orders". I ran up to Ryker and tried to make him snap out of it.

"Ryker, kill her", the boy in front of me looked over at Matteo and down at me. "Ryker no! Fight it, I know you can". I held his face and tried to talk him out of it but he just stood there.

I gave up and pushed past both boys and ran up the stairs but someone had yanked my hair and pulled me down the stairs. Ryker hovered over me and but his hand on my throat squeezing it hard. I kicked and yelled trying to get out from underneath him and I looked to my side and grabbed a pocket knife but he stomped his foot on my wrist.

I grabbed Rykers head, "legilimens". I was now taking control over his thoughts and I tried to make him see that I wasn't the enemy and to let me go. His grip loosened and I pushed him off me and ran into the office.

I reached over the table and grabbed my wand and pointed it towards Matteo's direction, "Immobulus" and it prevented him from walking any further. I grabbed Rykers hand and tried to pull him into the fireplace with me to get out of this place but he wouldn't walk.

The spell still hadn't wore off and he was just standing there waiting for an order. I tried to make him snap out of it and he was trying to fight it but nothing seemed to work. By then the death eaters were coming into the office and I had no choice but to leave without him.

I ran toward the fireplace, "to the Rosier manor" and I walked into the fire and vanished. I walked out and was now back at home and I ran out of the garden trying to make my way to Theodore.

I walked passed the two doors and ran down the hallway and down the stairs, "THEODORE RIDDLE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!". The doors to his office open to reveal him and I marched up to him and closed the doors behind me.

"Your stupid brother Matteo, has Ryker! And not only that but my father is onto me now".  Theodore tried to clam me down by putting his hands on my shoulder but I smacked them away.

"Just clam down and explain everything that happened and I want ever little detail if not I won't be able to help you". Now there I was having to explain everything since the day I decided to duplicate Dumbledores wand, that was actually my fathers in the first place. I told him how I was close enough to sabotage everything for my siblings. Now everything was coming down hill.

"I think it's best we sit down and have a talk with Dumbledore about this, I know it won't be easy Miss Grindelwald but we will find a way. But for now let me help you with your wound".

Fast forward 2 hours later~~

Theodore and I were waiting patiently for Dumbledore at the ministry, it was weird to see that no damage was made in this place and thats thanks to Camila putting up a spell. Dumbledore was being investigated due to the whole Dumbledore army thing.

Finally Dumbledore came in, "it's nice to see you both again but what is so urgent that you needed to see me?". I look over at Theodore and nodded for me to speak up but I stayed silent.

"Well you see, Miss Grindelwald has a lot of things to say to you". A feeling of guilt washed over me but I needed to spill everything if I needed help.

"Well Ashley go ahead", Dumbledore gestures me to start talking and so I did. I told him that my fathers plan was to get ahold of the elder wand and that when I saw it in his office I duplicated the wand. Thought Dumbledore had the original and my father had the copy and it was only a matter of time he realized that it wasn't the actual one. That I tried to get some answers about my mother but that never happened due to the attack that took place today. That all alone I was just trying to buy sometime to figure out how to protect my siblings.

I explained everything single thing to Dumbledore not daring to look up at both men, it was shameful to admit my wrongs. But even then Dumbledore wasn't mad instead he and Theodore decided that this was a good idea to but time and once he realized that the wand wasn't the original he would come after me and only then they would be ready to detain him. But all we had to do was wait for him to come after me.

Fast forward to 2 weeks later~~

During this time Serenity, Noah, Owen were now attending Hogwarts with me. I isolated myself from everyone except them, Jackson and Sebastian. I was glad they were sorted in Slytherin and later today we would have Noah's sister, Catherine join us and some other guy named Max.

Theodore promised to look for Ryker but he couldn't seem to find him, it's as if he disappeared off of the phase of the earth. But I tried to have my hope that he would see him again soon. In the meantime the four of us tried to make sure everything was fine at Hogwarts and at Hogsmead.

Class had ended and I made my way towards my room, I didn't look the same anymore. I looked completely dead, my skin had no color anymore and I had dark circles under my eyes. As much as I told myself the Ryker and my siblings would be just fine it didn't seem to help. I didn't really if my father came after for betraying him.

I had told everything that happened to Jackson and Sebastian and they truly believed that by telling Dumbledore everything was the right thing. Even though father was soon to come after me that they would be there to help me out. They weren't going to let my father get to me so easily.

Nothing much has happened, besides the whole drama with Owen and Pansy. Owen was upset to see that Pansy was taking part of Umbrige's stupid group, especially because they were going around hurting many students. There ways of punishing was cruel and Owen made sure to bring it to Theodore's and Dumbledores attention so it won't be long until Umbridge is stopped.

Jackson and I were spending time together in my room and if we planned to go out it would be within the walls of Hogwarts. During this hard time both Jackson and Sebastian were my shoulders to lean on and they would make sure to help out as much as they could.

I was starting to fall behind in my class so I reached out for the help of Asher, he has been tutoring me. I would stay up really late at night trying to catch up on my missing assignments and do assignments that were due the next day. It was hard trying to do everything at once but I really didn't want to get held back another year just because of personal problems.

"You know it almost time to eat, come on let's go you it's time for you to meet Catherine and Max". I stopped doing my homework and Serenity helped my clean up the mess of paperwork that was all over the floor.

"I've you heard back from Theodore?". I opened the drawer and placed my homework inside. Each time I would ask for any new information and each answer was. That they would let me know when they heard form him.

"I think you know the answer to that by now". Serenity's soft voice filled up the room. I sat down on my bed thinking about Ryker and it killed me every time I thought about when we kissed. I wasn't going to give up on him and I wasn't going to leave him for dead, we were going to find him.

"Come on its time to go". She pulled me up slowly and hugged me and that's all it too for me to cry. I don't let myself cry in front of people and the only ones I would let them see me cry was Jackson, Sebastian and Serenity. They knew the real pain I was going through.

Once I let everything out and was able to put on a brave face we walked out and went to dinner. The boys had been waiting for us in the common room, I liked that within the time they got here we all got close.

We walked into the hall and sat at our regular seats and waited for the announcements. Nothing much was said besides having two new student, which was Catherine and Max.

Catherine's name was called, she kinda looked like Noah. They both have res hair and were tall only difference is that Catherine had light green eyes, while Noah had dark green eyes. Luckily she was sorted into Slytherin and she said next to Noah. We were both introduced to each other and waited for Max to be sorted.

Max is a tall guy with black hair and green eyes. He has a tight long sleeve shirt so you could easily see that he was in good shape. I noticed how all the girls from each house were drooling over him. I would be lying if I said I didn't find him good looking either. Max was sorted into Slytherin as well.

Max walked up to us and sat between Noah and Owen. "So you must be the famous Ashley Grindelwald". I nodded and he extended his hand out for me to shake and I did. "I'am sorry about what happened with my cousin, don't worry we'll find him soon". I was take aback because Ryker never really talked about his family and I've never met anyone from his family.

"Well it's nice to finally meet one of his family members, he doesn't really say anything about them". The boy nodded his head in agreement, we both knew he tended to avoid any conversation about them.

We all began eating and it was awkward just eating in silence but I've gotten use to it. I just wanted to finish so we could walk around Hogsmed to know that everything looked fine. I really just wanted to get this day over with.

A couple minutes later we finished eating and headed towards Hogsmed. The six of us split up into groups of two, so we could finish faster. I got paired up with Max and at first everything was silent between us, we were just looking around and seeing people with their kids pass by. People going in and out of shops. Everything seemed like everything other day, peaceful.

"Do you miss him?", finally breaking the silence between us. I looked at the boy who now looked sad at the thought of his missing cousin. "Of course, I miss him everyday but we will find him soon". I gave him a reassuring smile but just how soon would that be.

"Have you ever thought that maybe... I don't know maybe he's dea-". I cut him off instantly trying to stop him from finishing his sentence. "We will find him soon". I didn't want to bring myself to believe that, I wasn't going to give up on him.

"Sorry, but I'm just saying...what if?", I've been trying to avoid that question for awhile but it's been two weeks since the incident. How much long would it take to believe that he might actually be gone..for good. "Then I would hate myself for not being able to tell him everything I've wanted to say to him then". I know his lose would hurt me a lot but I tried to avoid that idea and stick to the fact that he is alive.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but do you happen to be the girl my cousin has been dating for awhile?". Max said looking at me awkwardly.

"Well your not wrong nor are you right...we were dating but due to problems we took time off, it's complicated". Then once again everything went silent and we walked around for a little longer. Once it was 9:30 we meet up at the center.

The boy started talking about getting some butter beers, everyone agreed I didn't want to go but I didn't want to walk back alone so I stayed. We walked into the warm place and made our way to an open booth.

"Alright ladies we will be back with the drinks", the boys got up and left. Serenity started making conversation with Catherine and dragged me into the conversation. I got to know Catherine a little better, she had her brother ran away from a foster home a couple years back until Theodore took them in as his own. It seemed like Theodore helped everyone regardless of anything.

The boys came back with the drinks and they started drinking and talking about all sorts of stuff. I was starting to zone out, I was here with them physically but some part of me didn't feel like I was.

"Ashley to earth", Max waved at me trying to snap me back to reality. I was so confused and everyone started to chuckle. "Just relax for a moment, you've been soon uptight lately", Noah said and slid a drink down the table towards me.

Owen smacked Noah on the back of the head and got up to reach the drink in front of me, "you don't have to drink it". I grabbed the drink out of Owens hand, and Noah was right I've been so uptight lately and I just needed to relax for a moment. "It's fine, plus Noah is right I just need a moment to relax". I brought the the drink to my lips, feeling the cold liquid going down my throat. I whipped away the foam and everyone contained the conversation they were having. I started to engage in the conversation and laugh along with them, it was only a couple of hours before I returned back to my normal self. This was just all pretend to keep myself from being so cold lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.8K 14
Things heat up as Carlie heads back to Hogwarts for her third year. With news of a legendary competition, the Triwizard Tournament, returning to Hogw...
55.5K 2K 48
Animo Grindelwald has been raised for one purpose: to defeat her brother. After being sent hurtling through time, Animo has grown up hidden within th...
2.2K 103 33
Lucy finds her life turned upside down when a set of redheaded twins save her on the train to Hogwarts. As they get closer, a fellow Slytherin and he...
103 3 15
Astrid Lorain Denset. Mattheo Riddle. Two broken souls with deep wounds from their own demons playing the love game and trying not to hurt each other.