𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖, ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

By SEULGIWORLD

in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their tru... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
thank you
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
shameless plug
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
👀

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

1.3K 66 34
By SEULGIWORLD

Minju was busy listening to her friends' conversation, smiling to herself. She really was happy that they're all getting along so well. A light tap on her shoulder made her avert her attention. Her eyes landed on Yangyang. He looked uneasy. He ran his hair through his hair, before quietly asking the girl to follow him outside. Confused she got up and left the classroom after the boy.

They walked to the end of the hallway where some lockers were. Since majority of students already went to class, the hallways were rather quiet. "You missed the party. My party." Minju whispered the last part.

Still just standing there, Yangyang didn't bother to answer. This made Minju scoff and cross her arms. "So, you're not ever going to give me an explanation of why you didn't show up? Or why you haven't returned any of my calls or answered any of my messages?" When there was still no response, Minju started to feel herself get angry. "Wow..." She mumbled to herself.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" Yangyang finally said. "It's just that things haven't been the best lately and as much as I want to ignore it, I have to be honest with you." The girl's anger now was replaced by fear and guilt.

Her face softened and she stared at the boy who still won't meet her gaze. "What's wrong, Yang?" She carefully asked. The boy only shook his head, until he finally looked up. His eyes met hers and she didn't like what she saw. His eyes weren't the same soft ones she was used to, instead it looked emotionless. She was scared to say the least, but didn't dare break the stare.

"Let's break up."

Minju felt her heart break as she heard the three words. "W-what do you mean?" She asked, but he only looked away and instead fixed his gaze on the ground. "You can't even look me in the eyes and explain."

Silence. Yangyang didn't speak a word, which made her heart break even more. "Did I do something wrong? We can fix it, I promise." She tried reaching for his hand but he harshly pulled his hand away.

"No. I just don't love you anymore. I'm sorry." He simply stated and walked past her. She quickly grabbed his arm, preventing him from walking away.

When he turned around, she was met with his teary eyes. Stepping forward, she latched her arms around his abdomen. She hugged him for dear life, but he just stood lifeless. "You don't mean that. I know you don't. So, please, don't do this." She hugged him tighter, but still no reaction from him.

Without a word, he slowly pried the girl's arms off and distanced himself from her. Wiping the tears off his face, he looked at the girl once more, before turning around and heading back to the classroom.

Minju only stared as her now ex-boyfriend walked away from her and she swore with every step, a small piece of her heart broke. When he completely disappeared from her sight, the girl broke down. She was sitting against the lockers for support, holding her head in her hands as she cried.

"Minnie?" A voice spoke. The girl didn't even bother looking up, nor did she care who saw her. All she wanted was to cry.

Renjun, who overheard the whole thing, slowly kneeled down next to her. He took in her broken down state and he felt his heartache at the sight. Removing his satchel from around his shoulder, he put an comforting arm around her and pulled her closer to him.

The girl was too tired to push him away and instead just leaned into his embrace. "He said he didn't love me anymore." She croaked out, but Renjun still heard her.

He momentarily tensed up, but almost immediately continued rubbing her back. "I heard, Min. I heard it all."

"Am I really that horrible? Is it that easy to just stop loving me?" Renjun clenched his jaw at her words.

He gently lifted her chin, so that she was looking at him. "Don't ever say that, okay? You're amazing. If anything, it's impossible not to love you. Stop loving you is the last thing I would want to do." She stared into his eyes upon hearing his words. Flustered, he looked away, trying to control his heart beat.

After a few minutes, the cries subsided and little sniffles could be heard from the girl. "How about you go wash your face?" He delicately said, giving her a soft smile. She nodded her head and he helped her get on her feet.

She walked to the girls restroom, with Renjun right behind her. When she entered, he stood outside and waited for her. A few minutes went by, and Renjun wasn't concerned about missing class at all. He just wanted to make sure she was okay first.

When she exited the restroom, she was shocked to find Renjun still outside. "You waited?" She asked.

"Of course. I'd always wait for you." He smiled at her, which she wanted to return but couldn't bring herself to.

"Sorry..." Minju softly said, as the two were walking back to her class.

Renjun gave a her side glance, nudging her side. "For what?" He let out a breathy laugh.

"I wasted your time. You'll probably get into trouble now, all because you were taking care of me." The girl awkwardly spoke.

"His timing was shitty as fuck, to be honest. But I'd gladly help you, no matter what time of the day it is." She warmly smiled at him after his statement, muttering a quick thank you.

He opened the door for her, ushering the girl to walk in. Mr. Lim had still not arrived and everyone was still sitting around, talking to one another.

Nari saw Renjun and immediately called for him, him sending her a smile in return. Sua, who woke up, was the first to notice Minju's red, swollen eyes. "What the fuck happened?" She asked, an angry look on her face.

"I'll explain later, okay?" Minju whispered, after gaining the attention of Chenle, Jisung and Nari as well.

Renjun made his way out of the classroom, but stopped when he was about to pass a certain desk. Huffing, the short boy turned to the boy, who was sporting matching red eyes with Minju. He looked Yangyang up and down with a look of disapproval on his face. "I didn't like you, anyway." He simply stated and walked out of the classroom.

i really wish i had more orbit friends ://

anyways, thank you so much for 700 reads!! yo wthh, ilyyy <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.1K 23
In which, jisung is a hopeless drug addict with a tiny obsession over famous pop singer Zhong Chenle.
313K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
21.6K 649 14
ZHONG CHENLE X READER he's hopelessly in love. she's playing hard to get. what does he have to do to win her over? friends to lovers au.
207K 16.5K 48
❝ Don't mess with the nonexistent. ❞ when there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk on earth. ▬▬ status: completed ✓ a nct dream f...