Quirkless?Hard to believe (BN...

By LifeLineB629

A girl who was seen as an outcast in the quirk society didn't gave up hopes in achieving her dreams and worke... More

Chapter 1:They hate me
Character Description
Chapter 2:Lizard?
Chapter 3:Afterschool Challenge
Chapter 4 :Double payment
Chapter 5 :Observing
Chapter 6:Cafe
Chapter 7:Big Man?
Chapter 8:UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 9:Crimson Hair Dye
Chapter 10:A Letter from UA
Chapter 11: Spilled Milk
Chapter 12: Caterpillar-sensei's quirk assessment test
Chapter 13: Pomeranian
Chapter 14: Expelled
Chapter 15:A Lie
Chapter 16:Beautiful
Author's Message(Please don't skip I added some Todoroki moment in this page)
Chapter 17: One Sided Fight
Chapter 18:Scars
Chapter 19:Futon
Chapter 20:Phone call
Chapter 21:Hero Costume
Chapter 22:A (L/N)
Chapter 23:All Might Vs (Y/N)
Chapter 24: Comfort or insult
Chapter 25:Popsicle
Chapter 26:Mooncakes
Chapter 27:Object given
Chapter 28:Bad day
Chapter 29:How dare you....
Special Chapter :This is not a part of the story
Chapter 30:Class Elections
Chapter 31: Delivery
Chapter 32:Mirror
Special Chapter 2:This is not a part of the story
Chapter 33:Sports Festival
Chapter 35:Stare off Battle
Chapter 36: Cafeteria
Chapter 37:AI
Special Chapter
Chapter 38:Shinso
Chapter 39: The Missing food from the fridge
Chapter 40: Training
Chapter 41:Red Tidal Waves
Chapter 42:The Bet of a Mother
Special Chapter:The hidden part of the story
Chapter 43: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 44: The Ultimate Sensational Team
Chapter 45:Team Work
Chapter 46: Transactions
Chapter 47 : Headache

Chapter 34:Hang out

7.2K 345 57
By LifeLineB629

3rd Person POV.

"As you may know with the reductions in scales and populations they are now a shell of their former glory.And now for Japan,what was taken the place of the Olympics is the UA festival,"the teacher continued as Momo spoke up.

"Of course, all of the heroes around the country will be watching for scouting  purposes!"

"After we graduate, it's only typical to join a pro hero agency as a sidekick,"Kaminari piped .

"A lot of people missed their chance to become independent after that and becomes an internal sidekick,though,"our punk girl faced our pikachu and openly mocked him with an "as a matter of fact"tone.

"Kaminari I feel like you'd be one of them,"and of course the boy mentioned displayed an offended look.

"Hey!"

"Of course joining a hero agency will get you more experience and popularity,"with a huff under the mummy's breath he spoke again.

"Time is limited.If you expect to go pro then the path of your future will open up at this event.One chance a year.Therefore a total of three chances.No aspiring hero can afford to miss this event.If you understand then don't slack off on your preparations!"

"Yes sir!"

"Homeroom dismissed"

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) poking Chibi mummy wrapped Aizawa

"You're so lucky Shoji,"Kaminari sigh in slight envy while looking at the military build teen.

(Y/N) just stared at her classmates as they discussed the upcoming festival making her put her head on the cold surface of the  table lazily with her usual blank poker face.

'I want to go home'

"Master?"

"What is it AI?"

"Your former teacher and butler seemed to be fighting"

"......,"receiving no response,the AI decided to just stay silent for the time being.

'Koro-sensei and Sebastian'

Meanwhile

"Sir,I advice you to leave the premises,"the butler asked politely before taking out another batch of his precious butter knives.

"Nyufufufufu I came here to visit my student,"the yellow alien teacher replied avoiding the butler's attacks.

"How thoughtful of you but unfortunately,"the handsome devilish butler smiled a close eyed smile as he continued his sentence.

"You don't have an appointment.Therefore it is considered as trespassing,"opening his eyes a flash of red glinted as he held the knives in all of his fingers, dangerously .

"*gasp*Me!Trespassing my word!You don't know respect your elders!,"the octopus with a permanent smile fumed.

"I'm older than you"

"No,you're not!"

This continued on as time passes by.

Back to (Y/n)

After the class had ended (Y/n) groggily stood up and started to pack her things neatly one by one.

"HEY!(Y/n)!,"Kaminari merrily walked towards the stoned face female with his bag slinged into his shoulder making her halt her movements before looking back at the happy go lucky male.

"Yes?"

"Do you wanna-"

"DO YOU WANNA HANG OUT IN THE ARCADE THIS SATURDAY,"Kirishima joined showing off his adorable sharp razored smile.

"Uh..... "

"OF COURSE SHE WILL,RIGHT (Y/n)?,"Ashido's sudden appearance almost made our heroine jolt as she mentally clutched her chest.

'Goodness I could've had a heart attack'

Taking a hold of her shoulders the pink skinned female shaked her back in forth making  (Y/N) slightly dizzy with coffee jellies just floating above her head.

'If only I can eat it,'she thought as Mina and her were in a comical chibi form.

"RIGHT?!"

"........"

Hearing this ongoing conversation,Todoroki decided to step in .

(Lifeline:Sorry but I gotta do this)

The handsome hot 'n cold male  with his hair swaying majestically within the radiant sun cooly but speedingly  grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and tugged it which successfully removed her out of Ashido's clutches making her slightly stumble before her back hit his chest as her head slightly leaned on the side of his face making her feel his breathing pattern.His cold and warm body temperature made (Y/n) release a breath out of bliss.

'His body is a lot firmer and muscular than I thought,'silently she could feel the muscles under his uniform.

"That would not be necessary since me and (Y/n) have plans this Saturday,"he said not at all minding as to how the female's body fits perfectly on his arm.

"You and -*gasp*," Mina looked at the two again.

Todoroki's hand was currently holding the blacknette's hand as if it was  a fragile piece of glass while his left arm was on the waist of the female making it look like he was back hugging her lovingly.

'THIS COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING!!!!,'unable to resist the juicy lovey dovey scene Mina shouted  in glee that could put Present Mic's reputation into shame.

"OH MY ALL MIGHT!!!ARE YOU AND TODOROKI DATING!!!!"

The sudden declaration of Mina Ashido aka 'the love radar' caused the previous loud and chatty room to grow eerily silent .

Loading.......... 5%

Loading.............10%

Loading...................50%

Loading...........................75%

Barely registering her words the  two teens just tilted their heads in confusion.

Loading......................................100%

Click

Combust!!!!!!!!

"WHAT!,"almost everyone shouted in disbelief.

"SINCE WHEN!"

"HOW!"

"TODOROKI YOU BASTARD!,"Mineta bellowed while chewing his nails and crying out blood.

____________________________________

Haru:........

Lifeline:Say it.

Haru: Where are my mackerels?

Lifeline:*facepalms*No

Haru:.....

Lifeline:*sighs and gave him his beloved canned mackerels*

Haru: Don't forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 129 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
64.9K 2.7K 45
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...
11.2K 622 16
The world isn't fair. That's what she accepted at a very young age. Y/n L/n was represented as a burden to society. She was left in the shadows of h...
99.8K 2.2K 25
(Y/n) (L/n), daughter of two powerful villains. She was simply made to kill, nothing special. She's in the league of villains. Toga, (Y/n)'s best fri...