Chapter 12: Caterpillar-sensei's quirk assessment test

3rd Person POV.

Bakugo felt someones glare as he whipped his neck around and saw the blacknette glaring at him with an evil intent as Iida continued to reprimand him.

"ARE YOU FUCKING TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT!!!I'LL BLAST YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING BITCH,"Bakugo glared at the female as he released smoke from his hand .

"You're threatening me your classmate,"Iida exclaimed as he misunderstood that the threat was for (Y/N) doing his robotic hand gestures.

Blinking (Y/N) just stared at the male in question utterly confused .

'Is he talking about me!Oh my coffee jelly !Did I just accidentally made an enemy!,'she mentally panicked still keeping a poker face facade.

Dozing off (Y/N) didn't have the slightest idea on what was happening around her until she saw a yellow humanoid caterpillar entering the classroom.

'That's weird?Is he perhaps-'

"If you are here to make friends then leave,"the man inside the sleeping bag said in a raspy voice as he took out a juice box and sipped the content looking at the students with his black eyes that had been adored by eyebags hence the indication of his lack of sleep giving him his cranky personality.

"This is the hero course,"he continued nonchalantly clearly not wanting to be in this class as (Y/N) still tried to guess who this person is.

"It took you eight seconds to shut up .Time is rational.I'm Aizawa Shota your homeroom teacher.Nice to meet you"

The students were surprised from the revelation of the hobo man who introduced himself to them as their homeroom teacher.

'Caterpillar- sensei,'(Y/N) looked at him in fascination. 'I wonder if you will one day come out of your metamorphosis state ......will you perhaps turn into a beautiful butterfly '

"It must be kind of sudden but put this on and go out the field,"he then took out a bunch of UA gym uniforms and dumped them on the teacher's desk before worming his way out of class together with his sleeping bag.

'Okay.....?Maybe you'll remain as a caterpillar forever'

The students then started leaving the classroom to go to their respective locker rooms after grabbing their uniforms while (Y/N) run towards the stalls and swiftly changed out of her uniform ,storing it neatly in her backpack.

'It seems I'm the first one here,'she thought as she arrived at the field before deciding to sit on the ground like a thug.

"OI!,"turning around she saw the angry boy again stomping his way towards her with malice.

(Y/N) look around to make sure that she is the one who he was referring to but sadly she looked around for too long making herself look like she was ignoring him.

"JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO IGNORE ME HUHH!!!,"he shouted as tiny explosions started to pop in his hands like firecrackers.

'Oh my coffee jelly! What did I do now!!!!!'

"Are you talking to me?,"she asked confused and pointed to herself.

Bakugo fumed thinking that the girl taunting him .

"ARE TAUNTING ME BITCH I WILL-"

"Enough of this nonsense you two get in line .Now.,"Aizawa said in annoyance as the two followed his order ,one reluctant and the other doesn't care much to what it looks like.

Timeskip:brought to you by Aizawa with a flower crown and his cats

"A quirk assessment test?!,"the students repeated the words that the teacher have said in disbelief save for a few of them.