Chapter 41:Red Tidal Waves

3rd Person POV.

Sleep is ones pleasure that everyone can relate to,especially to the people who had insomnia.Thus, this brings us to a teen resting on her bed with her  glossy jet black hair sprawled in  the beige colored sheets that had made her (y/s/t)(your skin tone) popped out in the dark.Twitching,her long  fingers launched upon a pillow,almost squeezing it to death.Scanning around the room you will notice that the colors are almost in a pattern but,that was not the most eye catching part.A picture frame of a family,consist of 15 were seen smiling as if  they were free from the world's corruption. Moving along,the gray drapes of the curtains started flattering,accompanied by  the soft snoring of the sleeping girl.Her chest continued to rise and  fall with each breath she took,making her oversized shirt slip over her shoulders and its hem to be pullef up over her stomach.Nothing could seem to destroy this tranquil moment.....that is until she continuously  move her legs with a slight hint of discomfort .Opening her honey colored eyes,she began to rise and groggily walk to the lavatory connected to her bedroom.

*Water running noises*

Lazily gazing down,she noticed that some blood were mixed with her *cough*....without saying a word she flushed the toilet and looked at the mirror which accidentally  broke into pieces.

(Y/N)-(?・_・)

Begrudingly,she dragged her feet and face planted back on her bed .Feeling a bit cranky as a sudden wave of fatigue overtook her,making her black out.

Timeskip:brought to you by chibi Ai silently sipping his tea while watching his master make her bed

Sebastian who was making breakfast at the kitchen got startled when he heard the door of his mistress's room slammed shut, along with a loud thump coming down the stairway.

"Good morning mis-,"he stopped as he saw what his mistress' facial expression and appearance...Oh,how he sadly wished for however will come his mistress's way .

'Oh dear,may your soul be blessed'

After eating (Y/N) left the house and was walking her way to U.A. completely forgetting that it was the U.A sports festival.

Meanwhile

The whole class were chattering at the waiting room as the bi colored teen started looking for his master-erm-friend in the room.

'Where is (Y/N)?,'looking like a lost puppy he began to feel frantic on the inside.

'Calm down ..she will be here ..But what if she didn't come?It will make sense since she is already strong enough!With something of her caliber she could-'

"Uhmm...Has anyone seen (Y/N)-san?"

"Now that you mention it I haven't ,kero"

"We have to look for her!As her classmates,we must make sure that we-"

"Oh shut up four-eyes!That stupid woman will come because if she doesn't I'll blast her so bad that she will forget what a coward means!"

"Not manly!"

"Oh! shut up Shitty Hair!"

"My (Y/N) isn't here!"

"YOUR (Y/N)?!"

"Uh yes?!,"Kaminari began to sweat as some people look at him,dead set on the eyes.