Chapter 35:Stare off Battle

3rd Person POV

"Is it true?!"

"No,we are not dating,"the two replied in sync with their usual poker face which caused the others to feel a sense relief , unconsciously.

"But... what was that you two planned this Saturday?,"Mina asked completely disappointed in the outcome making the two look at each other's eyes,silently communicating as if asking the other for permission.

'Should we tell them'

'I don't mind,do you?'

Nodding, the two then faced their classmates.

"We are going to train together,"as those words fell out of (Y/N)'s glossy lips Bakugo raged at the background making the poor Midoriya cower in fear as he suddenly stood up without any warning.

"TRAIN!HEY BITCH!SINCE WHEN DID YOU AND THAT HALF ASS BASTARD DECIDED THIS,"the porcupine head male marched until he and (Y/N) came face to face.

"That is none of your business Bakugo,"the male who is still holding the female's hand and waist intervined as the latter unconsciously gripped both of the body parts more tightly than before,not that the black haired female minded.

"I'm not talking to you,you half n half bastard,"he grumbled and looked at the poker faced teen.

Heterochromia and red ruby like eyes clashes creating a great amount of pressure that made the whole class pray that a fight wouldn't break out as Uraraka,Sero and Tsu hold back Iida who was about to scold the two,not wanting to be involved by Bakugo's small scene as he is a ticking bomb ready to explode literally any moment now.

Trailing his eyes ,it landed on the arm and hand of Todoroki that made him let out an inaudible growl.The girl in between the battle field just absentmindedly stared up in the ceiling.

After a few seconds of the stare off battle, Bakugo rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue all the while turning around with both his hands on the pockets of his trousers back to his seat making everyone in the room exhale their breaths.

___________________________________

Lifeline:Lol did you guys miss me

Sherly:Ahem!

Lifeline:Okay...this is the last chapter that I made before I had disappeared and I don't know if my writing style in the next chapters will change so please look forward to it hehe (Ps.I didn't change much in this chapter because it held many memories 😁 lol)