NCT Imagines ambw

fanficgirl99 által

Imagines for kpop group NCT Cover photo creds: Pinterest Cover photo edit creds: me Több

Introduction
Walk in the Park (Jaehyun)
Calling Your Name (Hendery pt. 1)
She Is Your Joy (Hendery pt. 2)
Request Page
It's Always Been You (Johnny)
Update 😓 (March&April and so on)
MC (Shotaro)
Not Knowing What To Do (Jeno)
Chile... (Jeno)
I Promise (Jeno Pt 2.)
Butterflies (Taeil)
1k Reads💚🎉
Nothing To Live For (Johnny Pt 2)
January 9th (Xiaojun)
Wild Side (Yuta)
Annoying (Doyoung and Haechan)
Coffee (Mark)
Update
First Of Many (Ten)
Park Lady (Jaehyun)
Maybe Next Time (Hendery)
Validation (Yuta)
You Cheated (YangYang)

Petty (YangYang)

723 15 1
fanficgirl99 által

Requested by: @mapplemark ❤️

Warnings: heated make out session, soft smut-ish(?), swearing.

Ugh. I sat up in bed stretching, moaning and groaning. It was currently 10:30 am which was late for me considering I was normally up by 7:00 am. I finally had a day off which I was excited for but my boyfriend, YangYang, and I had gotten into an argument the night prior to and it sort of set the tone for today's mood.

I hated arguing with him especially before bed. We got into an argument because I had already had plans today and didn't want to cancel them so last minute. The person I had plans with was Lucas who was a member of the group Yang was in, that probably didn't help YangYang's jealousy.

I checked my phone to see if I had any calls or messages from YangYang and to my surprise, I didn't. Was he really that upset? He couldn't have been, could he? I huffed one more time before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Hey Siri, play "Up From Here" by WayV." this was one of my favorite songs that cheered me up.

*Small time skip*

I was in the kitchen drinking some tea and eating waffles when my phone pinged, it was from YangYang.

YangYang: Good morning. Want to meet up before I go to practice?

I was so happy to finally hear from him. This waiting game was starting to kill me. I was about to reply when my phone pinged again with another text from YangYang.

YangYang: Oh, sorry. That message wasn't for you. Gm tho

That little petty shit. He just hit me the "I didn't mean to send that to you when in reality I totally meant to because I miss you" bit. (A/n: I use to do this irl when I'm being petty). Just when I was about to go off on him my phone pinged again, this time it was from Lucas.

Lucas: Hey, dork. Sorry but I can't hang out today. Apparently we have practice even though I made sure we didn't so you and I could hang out. I even asked Kun who said we didn't and he's never wrong. I'm free tomorrow though, pinky swear.

YangYang had something to do with this "mishap" and I can't be convinced otherwise. YY and I had been together for almost 2 years, I would think by now he'd know that he can't out petty me. I have a plan that would be sure to nip his attitude in a bud.

*Another small time skip*

I was on my way to the SM building to surprise the guys and sit in on their practice. I picked up milkshakes on the way as a treat for them, other than me of course. I grabbed my purse, the milkshakes and  my car keys before walking toward the building. As I walked in I was greeted by Aera, SM's main floor receptionist.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Y/N" she smiled '"Here to see YangYang? You know they have practice today? Apparently there was complaints about the boys being distracted and it messing with the unity of their dancing". So my boyfriend was petty AND a snitch?

"Hi, Aera. No, I'm actually here to see Lucas" I said smirking. Aera and I were kind of close and she knew how I could be.

"I see you're up to something and I want no parts." We both laughed.

"Don't worry" I started "I'll fill you in later on and here" I handed her a milkshake.

"Thank you, Y/n. See you later" Aera waved.

"Later". I made my way to the practice room the boys were always in. I peaked through the little window on the door and saw they were sprawled out on the floor and benches. I could see their bodies glistening with sweat, they must've been taking their break. I scanned the room and only counted 6 heads, YangYang was missing.

"Your queen has arrived!!!" I shouted, strutting into the practice room. Of course these overgrown children stampeded towards me. I almost regretted coming.

"Y/N!!!!" they screamed in unison putting me in the middle a nasty, sweaty group hug.

"If you monsters release me now you can have your milkshakes" I bargained. They automatically let go and all grabbed a milkshake leaving one left. Don't mind if I do, I took the last straw, put it in the milkshake and started drinking.

"What are you doing here?" Ten asked

"Well Lulu and I had plans today but this pop up practice ruined that so I decided to come surprise you knuckle heads with a treat." I replied mostly telling the truth but also hiding the fact that I had a revenge plan to put in motion.

"I was also hoping that Lucas and I could still go out after this?" I looked at him waiting for response.

"Heyyy, what about the rest of us?" WinWin whined

"Come on guys, you know I'm y/n's favorite" Lucas chimed in with a smug look on his face.

"Is it true y/n?" Kun looked at me with puppy eyes and a pout. "Is Lucas your favorite?"

I decided to play along with them. "Well since the cat is out of the bag. Lucas is my favorite" I said pulling him closer and making kissy lips at him.

I heard a mix of fake sobs, boos and whining as I pulled Lucas closer and he pushed me away, laughing. All of a sudden we heard a cough, our heads snapped to the direction of the front door where there was a very upset YangYang. I didn't mean for him to see all this, I hadn't even starting being petty yet but this was much better than anything I had planned.

"Oh, hey Yang" I said, deciding to keep this little game going. "Did you hear the news? Lucas is my favorite" I said again making kissy faces at Lucas while trying to pull him close. Lucas laughed while continuing to push me away.

"Y/n can I show you something outside?" YangYang asked, his face getting red.

"Not until my oppar acknowledges me" I laughed hysterically at myself being a troll and so did the rest of WayV with the exception of YangYang who was clearly upset.

"Y/n now!" YangYang pulled me away from Lucas and dragged me to the bathroom.

"What the hell is your problem, YangYang?" I scolded folding my arms against my chest.

"Seriously, y/n? You don't see why I could be upset?" he looked me in my face. If looks could kill I'd be on the floor, lifeless. I'd never seen YangYang so worked up before. It was scary but also, kind of sexy.

"Why do you even care? You had plans with whoever you meant to text that wasn't me. You're just jealous because I was going to spend the day with Lucas and not you." I retaliated.

"Oh, so you can make plans and I can't!?" he yelled. "Stop being so jealous, y/n".

I deadpanned at him. Me? Jealous? I know this motherfucker didn't. He was the one that got WayV this last minute practice that "mysteriously" came out of the blue.

"See what you're not going to do is gaslight me. YOU'RE the one that snitched to manager about how the boys were "distracted" and that it was causing the group's performance to be sloppy" I countered, recalling what Aera had told me earlier.

"You know what? You're being an asshole about this whole thing. I'm leaving" I said trying to walk to the door. YangYang got in my path, blocking me wherever I tried to step.

"Y/n....I'm sorry" he said dreadfully. I wasn't in the mood for an apology at this point. I just wanted to hang out with the guys and get my mind off if this whole situation. I was even willing to go down to the dungeon for 5 hours until Aera got off.

"Whatever, Yang" I huffed reaching for the door handle. I was about to open it when YangYang grabbed me by the arm and swung us around, my body now against the door.

"Y/n....." he trailed.

"I don't want hear anythi-" I was cut off by YangYang grabbing my face and crashing his lips crashing into mine. The kiss was filled with rage, passion, remorse and still, a hint of jealousy?

He put his hands on my hips and gripped them tightly, bringing me closer to him. I kissed him back with a slight force laced with annoyance and heat. Playing this cat and mouse game with YangYang was annoying as fuck but seeing him be so possessive and jealous turned me on.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, he moved his hands to my ass in order to support me. YangYang used his hips to keep me pinned against the door, he slipped his tongue in my mouth as he began to grind himself up against me.

"Oh, Yang" I moaned into the kiss. I started sucking on his bottom lip and gently tugging on his hair.

"Fuck" he groaned breathlessly, throwing his head back. I took the opportunity of his exposed neck to play with him some more, slowly kissing it and adding nips every now and then.

"Y/n..." he moaned. I smiled against his neck before stopping. YangYang started kissing me again, roughly and slowly getting sloppy. Knowing him I knew sloppy kisses meant he was beginning to want more of me. He pushed his hips against me again this time slower with more force, a loud whimper escaped my lips, I threw my head back and YangYang used that as his time to play.

When it came to being intimate I was the softer more sensual one whereas YangYang was the fiery rough one. He attacked my neck with love bites, soft enough that I wasn't in pain but strong enough to where it was still pleasurable.

"YangYang, I need you so badly" I confessed. I was trying my hardest to keep my composure but he always hit the right spots. He stopped with the love bites and looked me dead my eyes, his eyes were dark, heavy and full of lust. I went to kiss him when I felt his hand moving from my knee, up my thigh and slowly to my wet core. I felt my breathing start to pick up and my heart began thumping in my chest, I bit my lip to suppress anymore whimpers.

YangYang knew I was unraveling as his eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes.

"If you want me to stop just say the word..." he said, his hand almost where I wanted it to be. My breathing became audibly shaky. I wanted him to keep going so badly but I had to be mindful of the fact that we were in a public place. Though I always had a fantasy of YangYang drilling me in his place of work it was too sudden and I was more shook than I thought I'd be.

"Stop" I whispered hoping he didn't hear me. Unfortunately he did, he moved his hand away from me and put me back on my feet. I tried to gather myself as I fixed my skirt and checked my hair.

YangYang hugged me. "I really am sorry, y/n. I was being a jealous brat and I'm sorry. I love that you get along with the guys so much that you can hang out with them without me. It's just I missed you so much and it was your first off day in a while. I wanted you to myself." he said.

I kissed his chin. "It's okay, my love. I can't stay mad at you plus I was being petty too. Grant it you started it but me acting the same way didn't help, I'm sorry too".

"I promise my next day off will be all yours." I finished, smiling.

"That's my girl, I can't wait" he squeezed me tighter.

"Well let's get going I'm sure those knuckle heads are wondering where we are. I'm even more sure that either WinWin or Ten drank the rest of my milkshake" I said turning around reaching for the door handle.

"Y/n?" YangYang questioned. Before I could answer I was pinned against the door again with my arm pinned to my back.

"If you ever try some shit like that again you're going to regret it" he whispered in my ear, thrusting himself against my ass.

I nodded my head vigorously to show I understood this warning. He kissed my neck softly one last time before opening the door for me. He always knew how to leave me wanting more.

A/n: Sorry this took so long, just been busy with life and I've been writing 3 different imagines at a time. Also sorry the story itself is long but I feel it was very much worth the read. This was my first 'smut like' imagine so sorry if it was bad. It was kind of hard to do at first because I didn't know how to insert the make out scene smoothly but it worked out well.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

40.6K 850 52
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
2K 45 20
"𝑬𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒉 𝒚𝒂, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐" 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 ; 𝟤𝟥ʳᵈ 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝟤𝟢' 𝙀𝙣𝙙 ; 𝟣𝟫ᵗʰ 𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙮...
123K 2.3K 31
𝗡𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ⇢ 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁
92.3K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!