๐“๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐„

Galing kay yakultforlifez

๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ Higit pa

๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก.
๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž.
๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก (2)
๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก (แด)
๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฅ.
๐„๐ฑ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ.
๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ (2)
๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž (2)
A/n::
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž. (2)
๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฅ. (2)
๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž.
๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž. (2)
๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ.
๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ. (แด)
๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž.
๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž.
๐”๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž.
๐”๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž. (2)
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ.
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง' ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž.
๐“๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐.
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž (2)
๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ. (2)
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ.
๐’๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ.
๐ˆ๐œ๐ž.
๐ƒ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐.
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. (2)
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ.
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ. (2)
๐†๐จ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ.
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž (2)

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐.

8.1K 187 112
Galing kay yakultforlifez

- ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʟᴏᴄsɪɴ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ -

-

- Y / N -

"Baby~ notice me~ you're on that position for the past three hours!" I retorted while clinging on her arms.

"Get off me Y/n, I'm doing my work." Here she go again, she's being cold AF.

"Give me attention!! I want your attention!!" I shouted with my baby voice, she sighed deeply and shifted her gaze on me.

"Happy?" I nodded and pecked her lips.

Jeongyeon is always like that, cold and snob. Well, I got used to it by just being with her every day.

I don't know how to change her attitude, well I tried but it always fails. I'm losing my hope already.

She look back to her laptop again and treat me like a wind. See, that's how cold she is. Even me, her girlfriend can't even change that.

I feel sad and disappointed for myself actually, I'm her girlfriend but it seems that I'm not actually making her happy in our relationship.

I'm just the who's always being clingy, the one who's just doing an effort in our monthsarry, the one who's always understanding her.

My other friends said that I look pathetic. They even said that Jeongyeon is just treating me like a slave.

But I don't care, I love her so much. I know that she care for me too. I know it. I feel it.

"Baby~ are you just gonna ignore me??" I asked while pouting. once again, she sighed deeply and stared at me.

"I'll make this clear okay, I'm doing my work. I wanted to concentrate because this is important. Please, give me some peace for awhile." She uttered while furrowing her eye brows.

I hung my head low and let go of her arm. She sighed in relief before going back to her business.

"Is it important that me?"

"Yes! So please, just stay away from me because I'm working. You're being distraction to me." She spat harshly.

I gulped and nodded before forcing a smile. I grab my bag on the couch and went out of her office.

I wiped the tears on my face before calling my driver to go here. After awhile, Mr. Jung already arrive and let me entered the car.

"To my favorite place please." He nodded and drove away.

- J E O N G Y E O N -

I let out a deep breath and stretch my neck. Finally, I finished this fucking work.

When Y/n left, I saw a tear on her face. I know I've been harsh earlier, but I've been kinda stress lately.

I feel bad because she always understand me. She never become mad at me. I feel like I didn't deserve her. She's been too good for a cold idiot like me.

I grab my phone and dialed her number hoping that she will answer. I triggered her awhile ago and seeing her, crying because of me making me loath myself.

I waited for a second but it's just ringing. I tried and tried until it's out of coverage.

Where the fuck is she?!

I immediately dialed her driver's number and waited nervously.

"Hello Miss Yoo?"

"Where's Y/n?!" I asked nervously.

"Oh, sorry Miss Yoo but Miss Y/n forbid me to tell you where she is." He said politely.

"I don't fucking care! Where is my girl Mr. Kim?! I need to know where she is because she's my girlfriend!" I yelled madly through the phone.

I don't want to feel this rage in my chest, I can't control it and I'm scared that I might do something if I won't see her."

"Miss Yoo, not to interfere but can I ask you a question?" He ask, politeness is still visible on his tone of voice.

"Okay, sure." I replied and sighed deeply.

"You said that you're her girlfriend but did you act like one?" I didn't answered, taken aback on what he said.

"W-what do you mean?! Of course I do!" I truthfully said.. Or with a vagueness.

"Then why'd she look sad when she went out in your office? I know I'm not in the position to say this but miss Y/n pain. You hurted her too much. She cried because of you." He muttered, I know he's trying not to raise his voice at me.

Mr. Jung became like Y/n's parent when her Parents got divorced. And I know how Mr. Jung become sad whenever Y/n is hurt.

Mr. Jung treated her as his own daughter. Y/n is indeed good to everyone that's why it's not hard to love her.

She's has a lot of patience and always kind to everybody. And I know I'm a jerk for making her cry because of my stupid attitude.

"Miss Yoo, if you really love her, then make her feel you really do. I saw how you gave her cold shoulders and treat her like a wind, I saw how hurt she is. If I can make you stay away from her, I will. But I don't own her, and I don't own her feelings. Y/n is kind and understanding person but I hope you won't take advantage of it. She's a human too, she can get tired and even lose her feelings for you. It's just a warning Miss Yoo, I suggest that change yourself for you both. You can't be cold and snob for the rest of your life, and Y/n won't be always understanding your attitude everyday. I'm saying this because I do really care for both of you. Y/n really loves you Miss Yoo.. And I hope you are too." He uttered before ending the call.

I sighed and pinch the bridge of my nose before throwing my phone on the couch.

Mr. Jung is right. I need to change. Not just for myself but for her too. I'm being too much to the point that I'm even hurting the love of my life. I can't be cold for the rest of my life, I can't be this snob too.

I'm afraid that one day, she will leave me because of my attitude.. And of course I don't want that to happen. I can't manage the pain and sadness if she will leave me.

I sighed once again before grabbing my blazer on the couch. I need to find her and talk about us. About our problem. I need to fix this messed I've made. I need to see her. I grab my car keys and went to the parking lot.

-

I opened the car door and immediately drive away. I only know a place where she is, and that is her favorite place.

The Park.

-

After driving for a few minutes, I arrived here at the ***** Park.

It's pretty empty since it's getting dark already.
I look around, searching where she is. After a few searching, I finally found her.

She's on the swing, looking down, letting the cold wind hits her body. I took off the scarf on my neck and run to her.

"Baby.." I mumbled and kneeled infront of her.

She look up letting me see her face, her nose is red and her eyes is puffy. I guess, she cried hardly. Oh please fuck me. I made her cry again. Do I deserved to be her girlfriend?

"Why are you here? I didn't bothered you anymore. I stay away from you. Then why are you here? Spatting another harsh words infront of my face?" She mumbled with weak tone.

I sighed and hold my tears, I put the scarf on her neck and wrapped my blazer on her body. Her skin is so cold. Cold like ice. We walked away until we stopped infront of my car.

I opened the door and let her enter, she's still not talking nor looking at me. I closed the door and went to the other side, immediately turning on the heater.

She sighed in relief and leaned her back while closing her eyes. I didn't move nor start the car because I'm busy mesmerizing her beauty.

I never had a chance to do this because I didn't really paid much attention to her ever since. And I'm so fucking dumb for doing that.

This girl indeed looks like an angel, her innocent face showing whenever she's closing her eyes but a seductive and resting bitch face whenever she's just showing poker face. Duality indeed.

Her long eye lashes and perfect lined eyebrows is so damn attractive. With her brown orbs and pointy nose added with it. Her cheeks that looks so soft but her jawline are still visible. Lastly, her luscious, pinkish plump lips making everything perfect.

Her physical appearance is perfect already, but adding her kindness and humbleness to everyone made her completely like an angel.

"Miss Yoo, you know that staring is rude right?" I snapped out in my thoughts when she spoke.

"H-huh?" She chuckled and opened her eyes, looking at me in serious way.

"Don't stare at me too much, it's f-fluttering me." She mumbled before looking away with red face.

I smirked and leaned my face close to her, trying to see her cute tomato face.

"Are you blushing, honey?" I asked teasingly.

"N-no! Why w-would I?" I hummed and place my index finger under her chin turning her on me.

"Because you love me and I love you too.. Very very much." I whispered before pressing my lips on hers.

She froze and didn't respond while I'm still kissing her. After awhile, she got back on her senses and reciprocated my kiss. She push my nape on hers more, deepening our lips together.

We pulled away when the oxygen needed, resting our forehead to each other. I stared at her eyes before grabbing her hand, placing it under my chin.

"From now on, I, Yoo Jeongyeon, will love you and protect you all time. I will make you special and let you feel that I really really love you. I will never be cold again... But to others yes hehe. I will care for you and marry you in the future, have a hundred kids with you-"

"Hundred?!" I flinched and gulp.

"I mean, have many kids with you but not one hundred.." She sighed in relief and tell me to continue.

"We will grow old together, seeing our children grow. We will have our grandchildren, many many grandchildren. I will never be tired of you and always be there whenever you need someone to hug. We will share our problems and solve it together. I, Yoo Jeongyeon, will promise Y/n Sofia Kim that I will be a great girlfriend and your soon to be wife. Please forgive me and let's start new chapter of our life together again." I exhaled and stared at her with puppy eyes, she didn't speak just staring at me with awe.

"Please?" I pouted, she giggled and repeatedly pecked my lips.

"Of course idiot, I would love to. I want to share my life with you. I want to be with you, nothing else. I'm just shock because.. I-I though you would break up to me." I gasped and cupped her both Brea— I mean cheeks. Sorry hehe.

"No, of course I wouldn't do that. I love you very much as what you expected. I'm sorry if I became careless.. I'm really really sorry.." I apologized.

"It's okay, atleast we're okay now. This is all I wanted, to be happy with you. You, being the source of my happiness. This is what I wanted." She smiled sweetly.

I nodded and kissed her again, more passionate. I really love her. Like really.

sᴀ sᴜsᴜɴᴏᴅ ɴᴀ ᴜɴɢ ᴍ ᴋᴀɪʙɪɢᴀɴs

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

268K 5.5K 38
yow GXG ReAd tO FiND oUt๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ Thisismostlynayeonxreaderso... [SLOW UPDATES]
35.2K 1.3K 52
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
5K 115 4
SANA ร— NAYEON one shots
323K 11.6K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]