©Soulmates | Dramione

By aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... More

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

56. Apart

1.1K 28 0
By aleiawritesss

"Now is not the time"

"What?"

Hermione's eyes fluttered in confusion. Draco didn't say anything as he shove her away from his way, heading upstairs. She turned to both Andromeda and Narcissa, realizing that the two of them were also confused with the situation happening. Draco went downstairs with both Scorpius and Teddy in his arms. He gave Teddy to Andromeda and Scorpius to Hermione. He hugged his mother.

"Leave. Leave right now"

"Draco, what do you mean? What are you trying to do?"

"Mother, I will tell you later. Now is not the time for tea, so leave"

"Just tell me first, Draco. What's .."

Crack!

Draco tilted his head to the ceiling, realizing that the big chandelier was moving slowly. It looked like as if it was spinning from its' spine. He walked away from Narcissa and shouted at them, asking them to leave the manor. Hermione was still holding Scorpius who was now crying in her arms, terrified by Draco's growl.

"Draco.."

"I said leave! LEAVE! GET OUT!"

Hermione winced before dragging her feet away from Draco. She followed Narcissa, Andromeda and Teddy towards the big door of the manor. They went outside the gate as Draco asked them to. Hermione frowned, realizing that she didn't know what happened to Draco after he sent her away with the rusty tin Portkey. She sighed.

"He wasn't in France just now"

"How did you get here, Hermione?" Andromeda asked.

"Portkey. Massachusetts Forest"

"Where were you before that?"

"Scotland. Parkinson Manor"

"Parkinson Manor? You were there?"

A look of confusion came across Narcissa's and Andromeda's faces. It was impossible for her to do the cross-continental Apparition. It required jumping a lot of time to get the strength before Apparating. Some wizards managed to Apparate, while some.. just splinched themselves. Hermione looked to the manor, realizing that something was wrong. She looked at the older witches with guilt across her face.

"Draco planned to drag all of the former Death Eaters to the Ministry and.."

"And?" Narcissa seemed eager to know.

"He probably had a deal with one of the Aurors to keep all of us away but maybe.. the Auror didn't keep his promise"

"Great. We're in grave danger"

Andromeda looked piss off. She expected for another trouble to come, but this wasn't planned. She knew about Draco's plan from the very first time but he didn't even bother to tell her his plan to make promises with the Ministry people. Andromeda turned her eyes to the manor, realizing there was something a bit off. She asked Teddy to hide behind Narcissa as she stepped to the front, ready with her wand out.

"Andy, what's happening?"

"Something's about to happen. Draco won't escape the Ministry if this didn't happen"

Both Hermione and Narcissa quickly raised their wands, getting prepared. Hermione forgot about her broken wrists as she shot few curses, trying to make sure there was no strangers. Andromeda stopped her, saying it was fine. She asked the rest to stay few feet away from the manor as she walked closer. She has to get Draco out of the place. The place was about to crush. She turned to see her sister for the last time before running back into the manor.

"Draco! Draco, come downstairs!"

"Andromeda! What the hell are you doing here?! I told you to leave!"

"You think we'll be leaving without you?! You have to get out! This place is no longer safe!"

"I know! Just.. just give me time to retrieve few stuffs!"

Andromeda ran upstairs and found her nephew in his and Hermione's room. He was looking at the pictures of Hermione and Scorpius and she could see tears forming from his eyes. Andromeda entered the room and looked at Draco. She knew that look. The look he gave whenever he wanted to sacrifice something. Her eyes fell to his bleeding arm. He tried to destroy the Dark Mark again. She summoned all of the pictures and Scorpius's toys into her bag, which she has charmed with the Extendable Charm. She gripped on Draco's wand hand. He was still staring at the wall in front of him.

"Draco, let's go"

"Leave"

"Draco, now is not the time for you to think about all of your decisions and regrets. We have to go!"

"Andromeda, leave. This place is no longer safe"

"I'm not leaving without you, Draco. Come on"

"It's okay. Hermione and Mother will be fine. Scorpius will.."

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, DRACO! DO YOU THINK I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU?! YOU'RE MY FAMILY, DRACO! WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!"

"JUST LEAVE IF YOU CARE!"

Draco pushed her out with a force of his wand, causing her body to move downstairs. She was moving with the force of his wand, being controlled completely. Andromeda tried her best to fight the magic. She has to get back to Draco. She has to get back to him no matter what happened. She didn't realize how far she has been moved. When the force finally stopped, she turned to the big door and realized that Draco has locked every single entrance. Andromeda kicked the door hard, cursing under her breath. She took her bag and wand, approaching her sister and friend.

"Where.. where's Draco?" Narcissa's eyes widened in terror.

"We have to leave"

"What? Draco. What about Draco?" Narcissa's eyes snapped between the manor and her sister.

"Cissy, there's not much time! The place is about to explode"

"Explode?! Andy, we have to get Draco!"

"No! I don't want us to be dead! Draco knows what he's doing!"

Andromeda took Teddy into her arms as she called for Hermione. The young witch was quiet while observing her and Narcissa bickering about Draco. Scorpius was crying slowly in her arms as she calmed the toddler down. She glanced to the manor. She knew it. She's gonna lose her husband forever after this. Scorpius is gonna be an orphan, growing up only with her mother with no experience of being held by his father.

"No"

"Hermione, he locked all of the doors"

Hermione placed Scorpius in Narcissa's arms, running back to the manor. There must be any entrance he missed. She knew this manor better than him. She knew it better, she memorized all the hallways and entrances. She strode back into the manor, feeling good as she managed to get passed the big silver gate. She took out her wand, pointing the stick to the door in front of her.

"Bombarda Maxima!"

She flew to the ground as the wall next to the door exploded. Hermione groaned, realizing that she injured her ribs again that were healing from Theo's Cruciatus Curse. She placed her arm on her chest while her free hand held firm on her wand. She stepped inside the Manor, running upstairs. She has to be quick. She has to get Draco out of there.

"Draco! Draco!"

"Hermione! Have you gone mad?!"

"Get out! What are you.."

Hermione's eyes snapped at Draco's bleeding arm. She gasped as she took a step back. Her eyes twitched to the knife on his other hand. Her hand flew to her mouth, refused to believe everything. Draco sighed as he dropped the knife. Hermione looked at the knife, it was poisoned. Draco tried to poison himself.

"Leave, Hermione"

"This? After all these runnings, you choose death?" Hermione's eyes became teary.

"I've chose death long enough. What are you surprised about?"

"You ran away and expected all of us to be fine! You ran away and tried to drag all of your friends to the Ministry! You ran away and left me taking care of Scorpius alone! You ran away and now.. you're nothing but a coward, Draco!"

Coward.

Draco drew out his wand, which Hermione recognized it wasn't his. She frowned her eyebrows.

"Whose wand is that?"

"Ministry Auror, Corner"

"What? You.."

"Leave

Draco muttered a foreign spell as she felt her body moving without her control. Her feet were pacing down the stairs under the control of the wand, in which she tried to fight. But it didn't seem to work. She was thrown out of the manor, leaving Draco alone in their bedroom.

Well, if you could tell it was theirs.

"Hermione, are you okay?" Andromeda asked.

"Draco. Is he coming out?" Narcissa asked, holding Scorpius carefully.

"I'm sorry, mother" Hermione looked away, feeling guilty.

"Oh, come on now"

Andromeda grasped on her sister's arm as they walked away from the manor. Hermione stood few feet away from the place Draco was still trapped in, deciding if she should go back or not. Closing her eyes, Hermione turned on her heels, heading to the same direction as Andromeda, Narcissa, Teddy and Scorpius.

She blinked away her tears, glancing at Narcissa. Andromeda was hugging her arms, telling her sister that Draco would be fine. It must be hard for her. Hermione looked at Teddy who was now holding her hand. She smiled warmly at the kid. Teddy looked up, her blue hair turning grey. He was sad.

"Will we ever see Draco again?" Teddy asked, his voice innocent.

"I don't know, Teddy. I'm sorry"

Teddy mumbled something like it's okay as they walked into the thick forest in front of them, following Andromeda's lead. It was as if the woman was looking for something while still calming her sister. Hermione realized that Scorpius was already asleep on Narcissa's shoulder. She watched Andromeda heading to a tree.

"Portkey?" Narcissa asked, voice cracked.

"Yes, I've prepared this weeks ago for us to go back to London"

"Draco's planned this?" Hermione asked.

"Yes"

Hermione looked down at the Portkey in front of her. A winter boot. She felt Teddy holding her arms tightly, as if he didn't want to let go of her. Andromeda looked at all of them, making sure they're all ready. At the same time, they all touched the boot, causing the air around them to spin vigorously.

After few minutes spinning and fighting and holding onto everyone, Hermione caught herself slammed to a wooden floor of a house. Her eyes snapped to every direction, trying to figure out where were they.

She looked at Andromeda who managed to land safely without kissing the floor. Narcissa nearly fall, but she managed to grip to a wooden rail with Scorpius still sleeping in her arms. Teddy fell on his knees, she could tell he was confused and dizzy.

She looked around, realizing that she was in a familiar place. That chandelier, that chaise, that shelf, that table. Everything was in the same place just like how she left last time. She caught pictures of a guy in glasses with a redhead woman next to him in wedding dress.

Harry and Ginny.

Grimmauld Place.

**********
I literally fucked up this whole book by now.

I know most of the scenes don't make any sense at all and I'm angry at myself. But my lazy ass said no editing ugh. This chapter totally made no sense for me and I don't even know why.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 14.5K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
1.1K 57 31
Updates every Monday and Thursday The world is a web of decisions. What we decide today changes our tomorrow. Each one of us is interconnected in thi...
44.9K 2K 24
"It's warmer where you are and safer by your side." Four years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter are now happily engaged an...
4.6M 131K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...