Complicated

By banbel

His voice is low with what he says next, "I love you Gracie" my voice hitches down my throat. "And I understa... More

Introduction
Character aesthetics
Playlist and Aesthetic picture dump
(1)~ Hey Stranger
(2) ~Plan B
(3)~Rumors
(4)~Ex-boyfriend
(5)~Relapse
(6)~Miserable
(7)~Cupcakes
(8)~Sworn enemies
(9)~Marilla's
(10)~Advil
(11)~White out
(12)~Hoco
(13)~like him
(14)~Aaron
(15)~Chad,Brad
(16)~The Brighams
(17)~New Manager
(18)~Prepare
(19)~part 2
(20)~cigarettes
(21)~17
(22)~car ride
(23)~warm
(24)~i do
(25)~a bet
(26)~chivalry
(27)~monster
(28)~bitch!
(29)~no shit
(30)~Cindy is dead?
(31)~POV
(32)~Ily
(33)~brunch
(34)~betrayed pt.2
(35)~D'Lorenzo?
(36)~I love you
(37)~ Blacked out
(38)~xoxo
(39)~bikini tans
(40)~graduation!
(41)~middle of june
(42)~Partie 1
(43)~Partie 2
Epilogue
New Release!!

(19)~part 1

305 4 1
By banbel

It's finally the day.

I'm walking around my upper room layer with my toothbrush in hand and a book in the other, looking for where to place it. I hear a knock, "who's it?" the spot where the book was taken out is still available, so I place it back.

"Grace" Rachel comes into the room and Andrew is behind her, "one second, let me get down" I walk down the stairs and run into her arms. "I miss you, like so bad" she's smiling so hard at my expression.

Andrew scoffs and jumps on my bed, "you act like you're the one dating her" I roll my eyes at him and pull the blanket away from his body.

"Get your ass out of my bed" she doesn't even bother adding into the argument, "you guys know it's time for breakfast now right?"

I keep hitting Andrew with the pillow, while my hair bounces and gets into my mouth, "stop it, stop" he blocks my continuous attack. "Fine I'll get out" he snatches the pillow from me and throws it into the room then storms out.

Rachel and I start laughing, "please you both still haven't grown out of your fights" she helps me dress the bed. "It was a surprise seeing you today" last year she didn't want to come for the ball and he basically had to go to her house begging her with roses and books she loved, just to get her to come with him. The deal breaker was, they weren't even dating yet, they were just getting to know each other. Now that is every girl's dream.

As we walk down the stairs, the conversation continues and she keeps me updated with everything going on.

The dog runs up to her, barking, "you guys got a dog?" she carries it up

I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water, "Not really, she's a foster dog, so she's not gonna be here permanently". She places the dog back down and takes a seat beside Andrew, he gives her a kiss.

"Eww please this is not the place, weirdos" my dad comes down the stairs, looking tired, "Good Morning dad" Andrew and I say in unison, while we Julia sets the meals down for breakfast. "Good Morning to you two" he gives me a kiss on my forehead and a pat at Andrew's back.

Rachel greets my dad, his reaction shows that he hadn't noticed her presence before now. "Hello Mr. Liam" she cheeses at him as Andrew sets her food down for her.

I tell Julia it's okay, that we can do the rest, so she leaves. We set down after I placed my dad's plate, "do you want extra bacon?" I ask him and he declines. "Where's your wife?" she takes a bite out of her toast.

He drops his phone, "she doesn't want to get out of bed, so I'll have to take the breakfast table to her" Lord can I have a healthy and loving relationship like my parents and Andrew and Rachel?

Once we are done, Rachel helps clean up while my dad takes some food up to my mom. "What about that guy you told me about?" damn Andrew and his running mouth, "I don't talk to him anymore" I slap bin cover down.

Rachel looks over to me noticing my mood change, Andrew doesn't notice because he's basically in the dining, asking me this question. "Andrew let her be," she tells him.

"Did I do anything?" he finishes his part of the cleaning, "yes, I told you later on that we should not talk about it again" he's gonna act like I never said that

"I swear you never said that" he acts clueless, "seriously Andrew" Rachel pulls him away.

*****

My dress is hanging on a rack, while I'm running around and watching youtube tutorials to get my make-up perfectly done. I can't do perfect makeup to save my life. My jealousy for people who can get it done so easily and flawlessly, is extreme.

Lana Del ray- young and beautiful is blaring through my speakers and it just gives me so much serotonin, fucking amazing.

I'm practicing my dance routine for the ball right now, since I'll go with no date this year, which is the first time in years. I have to be ready to dance on my own or kindly tell old men and their sons to fuck off.

It's finally time to get fully dressed, I begin with my hair by putting it in a bun ponytail and letting some strands down. The struggles and blessings of curly hair. My body is fully naked except the panties I have on and at this exact moment, Aaron called.

I quickly grabbed the nightgown at the side of the bed and pulled it over my head. "How did you get my number?" clearly I'm frustrated by the call and why he has my number.

"Calm down princess"

"Please don't, my dad calls me that" I raise one eyebrow at him and he rolls his eyes, "fine, I'll find a new name" he mistakenly moves the phone lower and I catch a glance of his chest. With that one glance, I can testify that my legs are already shaking but he'll never find out anyways.

"Why did you call?" I place the phone on the dressing table, then begin clearing up my mess. "Umm you are not wearing a bra" I look down and my nipples are hard as pebbles and basically half exposed. It's not like I have big boobs, it's like a C cup.

This is extremely embarrassing, "just look away" I say after being frozen for like three minutes. "You look amazing, just to let you know" that put a smile on my face

I sat back down, because he was waiting for me to sit before he said whatever he called for. "Finally, I thought I was gonna come down there and grab your face to get your attention" is this boy for real?

He begins, "Be my date?" huh?

"Why would I do that?"

"It's simple, you're trying to make a move on Trevan, so-"

"His name is Trevon not Trevan, you have to stop doing that" he keeps calling him Trevan though I have corrected him multiple times.

He ignores me, "Anyways I know you're interested in him, so be my date tonight. That's not a request. We will talk about the rest later" he puts off the phone and I'm honestly dumbfounded.

*****

I pick up the glass of champagne kept aside for me, we are on the way to the venue and I'm the only one in this car because I wanted to be alone, not having to be the single one in your family and everyone's attention is either away from me or on me. Just me in my thoughts, drowning in self pity with a touch of sparkling wine.

We finally arrive, so Louis opens the door. He holds my hands and I thank him before getting my balance together. I see Aaron coming through a group of people to me, "i can't believe I've never said this but you are so fucking hot" he takes a thorough look admirinly instead of pervy.

He links our hands together and we walk into the hall.

Aaron's POV

I take a look at her once more, she's wearing the red dress I saw on her clothing rack, when I called. Her ginger curls look so good with the dress she has on, I notice her acrylic is red and so is her lipstick. At this moment, I respectfully want to fuck her in one of the rooms upstairs, while she has those heels on.

"Aaron" her voice calls me out of my trance, "huh?"

She rolls her eyes, "are you coming with me to meet the others?" she greets someone who stops in front of her, "will Trevan be there?" I'm pissing her off.

"Stop that" she hits my arms and I pretend like it hurts.

We walk to meet her friends, Cindy launches at her like they haven't met in years. Their friendship is just so much to handle. I looked around for a while, searching for Louis.

"Hello you too Aaron" Cindy snaps her fingers in my face, while the guys come over, "Did you guys plan your outfits?" she asks looking between both of us. I purposely wore a red shirt and a suede red dress shoes, to match with her outfit but Grace looks surprised, "I didn't even notice that" she runs her fingers down my arm. I swear this girl is doing everything to me but agreeing that she's interested in me.

"You two look like a couple" a guy that I haven't seen before comes over with Aarington, they look alike, so I'm assuming their siblings or at least related. "You never said you have a boyfriend Gracie" he hugs her, and I scoff, tightening my jaw at their close intimacy. "Please we are not dating James, neither are we friends. Just two people who had no dates tonight" she says nonchalantly.

I turn around to chat with Aarington, then another guy comes in and that's when I recognise him. It's Reece Richardson, the big time basketball player, I heard he's playing for Baylor. The last time we met was during a game at my school, it ended badly. "Aye, isn't that Aaron D'Lorenzo"

Fuck!!

"Hey man" I return the greetings and the guy beside him squints his eyes before looking between Gracie and I, "Grace is-" he stops mid sentence staring at her, he nods. "Guys this Aaron, Aaron this is my brother Andrew-" she points to the guy with ginger hair, "this is J.J, you can call him James. He's like a big brother to me" she points at the black guy beside her, "and this is Reece, same with him. I mean the big brother part" then she points at the brown haired guy I'm most familiar with.

I noticed their reactions, while they looked at me, like they were analyzing something. Cindy takes a sip of her wine, Aarington takes a glance at the scene in front of him, "guys, it's okay we aren't dating. I've told James already" she stretches her arms to all of them. If I were the guys, I would do the exact same thing for my sister, "yeah we aren't" I back her up

"Good" that's all Andrew says, then a blonde girl comes in with two other girls, I recognise the black girl, the day Gracie was drunk, I dropped her off at her house.

"You guys are so gorgeous" Gracie admires them and they start complementing each other. "Hey, I'm Rachel" she's hot

"Name's Aaron" she nods her head and takes a sip from the glass, "I've never seen you before, hoping this isn't rude in any way but who are you here with?" I tell her

She gives me a surprised and mischievous look, "hmm, has Andrew tried to cut off your neck yet?" she laughs and I do the same.

"I'm hoping not" honestly, knowing his younger sister is probably going to make him actually hate me now. "He's my boyfriend and I can testify that he is pretty protective with the women around him" wait, shit at least I didn't try hitting on her

"You are Andrew's girlfriend?" I'm sure i her mind, she's wondering how dumb I am not to understand a simple phrase

A guy comes up to us, "Ms. Harris, you were asked to do the honors of being the model of the auction necklace" he opens up a jewelry box to her.

I move closer to them, "it's beautiful" I whisper beside her ears, "can you put it on?" the man turns me. What I want to say is No but what I ended up doing is-

"Turn around" I take out the necklace, while she moves away some strands of hair. My fingers touched her skin delicately, as I placed the necklace on her clavicle, around her neck. I squeezed her shoulders tightly, once I noticed Trevan's presence, my instincts kicked in to place a kiss on her shoulder. He notices it and tenses up a bit, while Gracie shivered a little because of what I just did.

"I should go meet my parents now" she excuses herself and Trevan walks up to me

So at least it worked, he's jealous and now wants me to back off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
7.4K 309 50
*2021 Watty Award Shortlister* ** I scanned his face, taking in all of his features. His eyes were large, shockingly so, and his eyelashes were long...
480K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
101K 2.3K 34
"No," I almost laughed out of frustration looking back at him, "you really dont." "****, your kind, funny, family-oriented, and not to mention beaut...