πŸ’žπŸ–€ Blackpink Imagines / One...

By Ya_Girl_17

Hello, my loves! 🌹 The girls are waiting... πŸ‘€ β˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜† πŸŒ… Cover By: @HONEYFLOWERbp Started: Feb 09, 2021 ... More

Jisoo β˜† Handle With Care
RosΓ© β˜† Saranghae
Jennie β˜† Safe With Me
Lisa β˜† Back To You
OT4 Reaction β˜† Their S/O Suprises Them W/ Dyed Hair
Jisoo β˜† Hidden Love & High Society
RosΓ© β˜† Conflicted Connections
Jennie β˜† Die For You
Poly!Jenlisa β˜† Quiet Nights
Platonic!Jisoo ft. RosΓ© β˜† Don't Hate The Player, Hate The Game
RosΓ© β˜† Eyes Closed, Heart Open
Jisoo β˜† Happiest Year(s)
Lisa β˜† Youth With You
RosΓ© β˜† Too Late To Apologize?
Jennie β˜† I've Got You
RosΓ© β˜† Ghostin'
Jisoo β˜† Winner Takes All
RosΓ© β˜† The Finer Things
Jennie β˜† Empress Of The Heart
Lisa β˜† Dancing In The Dark
RosΓ© β˜† Rivalries Of The High Seas
Love Triangle: RS // JN β˜† What Could've Been
Lisa β˜† Worth It
Jisoo β˜† Yours Truly
OT4 Reaction β˜† Their S/O Struggling W/ Drug Addiction
OT4 HC / One Shots β˜† College AU, Enemies to Lovers
Lisa β˜† HC / One Shot -- Raising A Kid W/ Her
RosΓ© β˜† Must've Been The Wind
Lisa β˜† Flames
πŸ’œπŸ“š New Jennie Book!
Lisa β˜† Bite
Jisoo β˜† Never Really Over
Special Message πŸ₯‚
Jennie β˜† Endlessly
RosΓ© β˜† Away With You

Lisa β˜† Home For The Holidays

5K 92 6
By Ya_Girl_17

🗣 Not Requested

👩 Fem!Reader

WC: 3,335

⚠️ Warnings / Misc: Potentially Lethal Fluff, Crying, Holiday Themed

♡ Happy reading ♡

□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■《》□《》■

"Babe, have you seen my beanie?" Your question rings throughout the air, carrying across the apartment in search of Lisa. Just as you get your earrings put in, her reply comes through: "Mhm, it's in here." Before setting off to grab it, you take a long look at yourself in the mirror: the nervousness that you're harboring is decently masked for the moment, but you pray that your composure doesn't slip in the next few hours – after all, that would surely spoil the fun that you have in store for Lisa.

"Aha!" You declare, sliding the material onto your head. She stifles a chuckle, which prompts you to look at her. When you do, all of the air in your lungs swiftly leaves your body; she looks absolutely stunning. She chose a simple outfit, consisting of a regular pair of jeans and a cozy sweater, but she makes it look designer.

"I'm convinced that you can make any and everything look good." You tell her earnestly, once some of your thought processing skills have returned to you. With a roll of her eyes, she engulfs you in a hug; her perfume washes over you, and you fall into her embrace.

"I love you."

Even after hearing those words from her as many times as you have, they still managed to send your heart wild. You hide your face in her neck, loving the cute squeal she lets out as you pick her up and twirl her around.

"I love you, jagi. So much." Her eyes find yours, and the moment is perfect.

~~~~~~~

"Keep them closed! We're almost there."

"You've been saying that for the past 5 minutes."

"Just trust me!" You laugh at her impatience, keeping your grip on her thighs steady as you make your way towards the restaurant. She lets her head lay beside yours, resting it on one of her arms that're wrapped around your shoulders. In any other circumstance, she would've been whining more by now; this time, however, she didn't mind waiting a little longer, considering she was comfortable and content, currently receiving a piggy back ride from you. In competition with the frigid air rushing around, your bodies work to keep each other warm.

After a little more walking, you finally reach your destination.

"Reservation, please?" The hostess requests upon your entrance.

"L/N."

You gently set Lisa down, back on her feet again, and tell her to open her eyes. The expression that takes over her features is priceless, and you pat yourself on the back for having the foresight to book a table here so far in advance. The holidays always made it difficult to get in anywhere in the city without a reservation, and this restaurant is no exception – in fact, it's one of the hardest to get into. After hearing about the reviews, the two of you had been dying to try it out.

"Right this way, ladies." The hostess says, and you fall in line behind her. Lisa links her arm with yours, and she begins ranting about all the different foods she wants to try.

~~~~~~~

The view from your table is unbelievable; seated next to a row of large windows, you can see the entire city before you, throngs of people walking about, enjoying their night out. You take a minute to think of all the possible things they could be doing, what routes they're going down, each of them having a unique and beautiful story playing out in front of you.

Against your palm, the surface of the window chills your skin. Once you remove your hand, you see the imprint of it on the glass; a reminder that you had been there.

Lisa notices this, and leans towards the window; at first, you were confused, but soon your heart melts at her actions.

She releases a breath against it, the warm air prepping the surface for her artwork; her finger – the very one that you're wrapped around – draws a heart, complete with your initials and hers inside of it.

"You're the cutest," she gushes, looking over your features. You can feel how dopey you look, completely in love and in awe by her. You can't blame yourself, though.

Her hand finds its way to yours on the table, just as it always does, and you bring it to your lips. She grins at the feeling of your lips pressed against her knuckle, and her heart skips a beat. Both of you are completely whipped for each other, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

~~~~~~~

Stuffed and satisfied with the special anniversary meal you just consumed, you and Lisa make your way out of the restaurant. Next up on the agenda for tonight: ice skating.

~~~~~~~

Waves of fresh snowflakes flurry around the two of you, seemingly in a tango with the breeze that's drifting by; two lovers rediscovering one another. Her hand is warm within your own, the mittens on your skin keeping the harsh temperatures at bay.

The gentle scraping of your skates can be heard against the ice, little patterns trailing behind in your wake. Yellow and white lights are strewn across the sides of the rink, offering a dazzlingly cozy aura, and you take them in. They remind you of the stars in the night sky, shining brightly, a certain unique twinkle held within each and every one of them.

Lisa gives your hand a squeeze, her silent way of requesting your attention.

"Yes, my love?"

A light blush rises to her cheeks as she begins speaking; you're amazed that she still reacts to your pet names like that, just as she had when you first started dating. It's adorable, and you can't get enough of it.

"Let's grab some hot cocoa, I'm getting a little cold."

"Alright, last one there has to clean the litter box tonight!" The last part of the sentence leaves your lips in a rush, an attempt to stall her and give yourself a bit of a head start.

"Uh! Hey!" Her shocked exclamation quickly fades as you dash away from her, set on getting to the stand first.

~~~~~~~

Now armed with your warm beverages, the two of you skate over to the bench positioned directly outside of the rink. Conveniently, the seat is equipped with a heater, and Lisa pulls you in tight.

"Mmm, it's good." You tell her, taking another sip. She had spent the trip over here pouting at her defeat.

The two of you carried on with light conversation, reveling in the feeling of having each other so close. The city's atmosphere was always different around this time of year, the holidays adding an extra charm to everything, no matter what it was. You would be content with doing absolutely nothing, so long as you had Lisa by your side – and she felt the same way about you. Perhaps that's why your relationship was so strong; genuine love and understanding ran true in every aspect, and you could never seem to get enough of each other. You still felt the same as you did at the beginning: the happiness upon waking up next to her, that excited blush when she told you she loved you, that familiar rush of desire from your passionate nights spent together – all of it. She's everything you've ever wanted and more, and you feel beyond blessed to have the privilege of calling her yours.

The night had been perfect so far; memories being made that would surely last a lifetime. The thoughts raced in your mind, swirling around just like the snow had before. They were only stopped by the feeling of her soft lips pressing against your cheek in a sweet kiss.

"Thank you for tonight. I'm so happy." She leans her forehead against yours, and you brush her nose with your own.

"Of course. There's no one I'd rather do this with."

Her eyes are shining with affection, and you nearly get lost in them. Before you can, you stop yourself; your plans for this special night are long from over.

"How about we walk around a bit? I saw more trees and light designs on the way here and I wanna check them out." She happily agrees, and the two of you change back into your boots before returning the skates. You slip an arm around her shoulders as you begin your journey, and she settles against your side.

You had remembered correctly – after a short walk, you find the hub of activity from before; a whole block of the city is filled with different vendors and booths, a wide array of services offered. The area is a holiday bazaar, groups of merry people roaming about, lighting up at the different things to do.

Trees line the square, decorated beautifully with various lights and ornaments, their toppers reaching high up into the sky. The moment is too perfect to let slip by, so you retrieve the camera from your bag to capture it all. Lisa cuddles in close to you, smiling widely as you turn the device around to take a selfie of the two of you.

One mini-photoshoot later, you begin your exploration of the square. Quickly, you discover what the places have to offer: some hold arts and crafts, others have face painting, snacks, and even eggnog chugging contests. You grimace at that last one, seeing a group of what appears to be frat boys stumbling around nearby.

Upon spotting a special booth in the distance, you're quick to remember your reason for suggesting coming here in the first place: Lisa's next surprise. You do well in acting cool and calmly bringing her attention to the area, being careful not to blow your cover. It doesn't take much convincing to have her trailing along after you, her hand snuggly tucked into yours.

The booth in question sticks out among the others, a bit out of place in what it offers: for $5, you get the opportunity to knock the city mascot into a dunk tank. The money goes to charity, and everyone has fun in the process. Win-win, right?

The second that you approach the counter, your heart begins racing feverishly – the plan is coming together. "Just the $5 option, thank you." You request, and the clerk hands you the balls: $5 gets you 5 opportunities to dunk the mascot into the chilly water below. As you walk over to the tank, you're afraid that Lisa can see your nervousness; she's always been able to read you well.

Luckily for you, though, you know just what to do to throw her off your tracks: you pull her in, guiding her lips to your own in a tender kiss. She places her hand overtop of yours, against her cheek, and her fingers lace with yours. She sighs against you, and you smile. Mission accomplished. Before things can get too heated, you pull away, setting the weapons of choice into her hands. "Good luck," you whisper into her ear, a chill running down her spine at the lowness of your voice.

~~~~~~~

After 3 misses in a row, she's beginning to get discouraged.

"Ahh, this is rigged!"

As you open your mouth to reply, your phone begins to ring. Right on time. You suppress the smile playing on your lips – a task much easier said than done – and tell her that you'll be right back.

You pretend to answer your phone as you return to the counter, making eye contact with the clerk.

"Are they ready yet?"

"Almost. They'll be right out." He smiles back at you, happy to see something like this about to go down. The holidays truly are a magical time of the year.

The moment is interrupted by Lisa's father walking out of the back room and into your line of sight. "How do I look?" He asks no one in particular, and receives a whistle from his wife, who is also making her way out of the room.

You beam at them, so excited to be with them again. "Those suits look great on you guys." You tell them, fanning yourself to add to the comical effect. They don the same outfits as the mascot sitting in the tank.

"Alright, so does everyone remember what to do?" You ask, eyes darting between them.

"Once she dunks him, we run out and celebrate." Lisa's mom looks to you, waiting for your reassurance of the plan.

"Exactly. Any questions?"

"No, but hurry her up. This outfit is itchy." You can't help but chuckle at her father's words; now, a little weight lifted off of your chest, you make your way back to Lisa.

"There you are! Who was that?" As much as you hate lying to her, you think it's safe to bet that you'll easily be forgiven.

"Just someone from work, lame business stuff."

She accepts your answer right away, and turns the topic back to her mission. With you by her side once again, she resumes her efforts.

After an eternity of careful deliberation and tense preparation, Lisa chucks the next ball through the air; a loud whoosh sound follows behind it, and you hold your breath.

Time seems to move in slow motion; the ball collides with the target, sending confetti into the air and retracting the seat beneath the mascot. Soon he's submerged in water, everyone in close proximity to the booth now cheering loudly. Lisa turns to you, her arms above her head in triumph, a winning smile on her lips. You lift her up in celebration, and smile against her as you nuzzle your face in the crook of her neck.

With a quick peek over her shoulder, you spot the two "mascots" approaching; you swiftly set her down and attempt to contain your excitement.

Her mother taps her on the shoulder, grabbing her attention. She offers her daughter a balloon – the customary prize for winning – and claps when she takes it. Her father gives her a thumbs up and a pat on the head.

As she turns her attention to you, shooting you a look of confusion, her mother stands behind her and removes the mascot head. The subsequent smirk that you don lets Lisa know that something is up, and she spins around once again.

Upon seeing her mother's face, she drops to the ground, quickly becoming a mess of tears and emotions. The situation is only heightened when her father removes his mask as well, bending down to wrap his wife and daughter up in a long-overdue embrace.

The sight before you has you in tears within an instant; opportunities like this are rare for Lisa, and you feel honored to be the reason for this little reunion. You release a silent thank you to your past self for having the foresight – yet again – to squirrel away some money. Something back then had told you you'd need it, and you were beyond thrilled that you had trusted your gut.

Perhaps it was your imagination, but you could've sworn that everything shined a little brighter now. The snow sparkled in some majestic way, and the city lights worked together to create a beautiful picture, contrasting with the dark mountains that resided in the distance. Nothing could compete with the view in front of you, though; especially when Lisa raised a hand in your direction, calling you over to their little huddle.

The four of you held each other tightly, simultaneously sobbing and wiping away each other's tears. No one spoke for a while; everyone was too emotional and content with the happy silence to do so.

Besides, what could she say to you? Lisa knew automatically that you had been the one to arrange all of this and raise the money to get them a flight out. What could she possibly say to repay that? You're her world, and she's so happy to have you in her life. People like you are rare, and she cherishes you more with each day you spend together.

None of you really kept track of how much time had passed, but you had made your way into one of the enclosed tents, seeking shelter from the cold and dying to fill each other in on all that's happened since your last visit.

You watch them in awe, loving the way that they light up when they talk to each other. It warms your heart, the way they're all holding hands and looking at each other with so much love. It's easy to see that this is just what they needed; you can practically see their worries being lifted and cast away.

With one last swig of your drink, you begin to mentally prepare yourself for your final surprise.

In one motion, you accidentally drop your phone into the floor, and crouch down to retrieve it. Lisa gives you a quick look but soon does a double take when she sees you still on the floor, now down on one knee, a small box in your hand.

You're sure her eyes are about to pop out of her head.

As you clear your throat and swallow your nerves, you glance up at her parents; they're already looking to you, proud expressions written plainly on their faces. That silent gesture alone is encouragement enough, and it prompts you to begin.

"Lisa..." Wow. One word in and your voice is already failing you. Your eyes shyly scan up to hers, only to find her recently dried cheeks now covered in tears once again. Her hand is clasped over her mouth in an attempt to stifle her cries.

"I knew from the moment we met that I wanted to marry you someday, and I can't think of a better way to ask than this. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone, and I'm so glad we get to share this day with your parents. I don't know how I'll ever be able to properly thank them for making you, but I'll spend my life trying, as long as you'll have me. So, whaddya say?"

Lisa has always made it clear how much she loves you; despite knowing that, you can't help but feel nervous as you wait for her answer. Her head is swimming with just about every different emotion imaginable right now, and she's doing all she can to hold in her tears long enough to respond to you.

"I love you so much. Let's get married, Y/N."

A loud whoop leaves your mouth upon her reply, the sound echoing around the space.

You surge forward, eagerly pressing your lips against hers, and she cheerfully takes you into her arms. Once the ring is on her finger, you walk around to the other side of the table and embrace her parents. Having their approval and support means the absolute world to you, and you take a minute to think about how perfect everything turned out.

Now, once again cuddled into Lisa's side, one of your hands playing with the ends of her hair, you look up into her eyes.

"How did I get so lucky?" She asks, looking down at you, utterly overjoyed with what went down tonight.

"It was written in the stars, baby."

Lisa's heart swells at your words, and she pulls you in impossibly closer. Wanting to give the two of you some private time to celebrate, her parents leave the table and go to order some food from across the tent.

Now alone, her lips find yours again, and they take their sweet time in showing you all of the things she didn't know how to verbalize to you. She peppers kisses across your face; starting with your cheeks, then your nose, and finally, your forehead. You let out a squeal as she grips your waist, her fingers gently toying with the fabric of your sweater.

Sitting there, in the arms of the love of your life, you've never felt more content. What a night, you think to yourself, smiling at her parents once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.2K 18
There's a new student in your class and your best friend Lisa seems to know who the newbie is. You try to get to know her...but turns out she's hella...
21.5K 878 6
Blackpink x Fem Reader Oneshots i'll do oneshots for all the members here, so u can DM me requests or comment them in this book. there will be some...
56.3K 1K 45
Blackpink Imagines will Include: - Fluff πŸ§ΈπŸ’• - Smut πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯ - Angst πŸ˜” 🌧️ ~~~ ❗️WARNINGS❗️ - BLACKPINK ARE TOPS - BLACKPINK WILL HAVE G!P (for smut...
372K 12.7K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...