๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

By k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

Hickeys

573 27 157
By k-kirstein

So I can make your hearts break with angst at any time yk? But I'm not mean, so we'll add some happiness. Enjoy~
________________________________

You finally discovered what it meant and why you were living.

When you rub your eyes and the color or little stars you see just floating around? Yeah that's called phosphenes.

Its what you had been searching for your entire life.

Totally not a relationship with a lavender haired, purple eyed, sleep deprived, strong with a six pack, black eye bagged, guy.

Pshh who would ever wish for that, it's the worst thing that could happen to you.

You were just cursed since it had to happen, your heart desired for it now more than ever.

"That hurts." You bit your lips as your eyes twitched close not being able to see.

"It's not that deep, I'm just going to press in a little bit harder alright?" Neito responded seeing your facial expression.

He knew how much it hurt, pushing it down just slowly.

"Ahh did you have press it so slow? Go faster or it's going to hurt longer!" You were agitated feeling it.

Neito made a surprised face. "B-but are you sure? Slower is better to get all of it inside." He stated still feeling a bit pressured.

You opened your eyes just a bit. "I-fine just g-go at your own pace. Tell me when you're done." You covered your eyes again biting your tongue.

The blond haired male obeyed you and pressed on a bit slower again.

"And rub a bit faster, then done!" Neito smiled brightly and put his stuff away.

You sat up in his bed that Neito made you lay down on. "That was actually pretty fast, and I feel a lot better. Thank you." You smiled at him seeing your newly covered injury.

While on the way back from the whole Hitoshi fiasco you ended up being clumsy and scraped your arm on a hard wall.

So the story of your life, you obviously got a cut and it was bleeding like hell on your arm.

Neito was a better person than Hitoshi and offered to take you to his house again, just so he could treat your injury.

Truth be told he was too nice, he forced you to go to his house again just so he could take care of you.

Hitoshi was being a total buttwad.

"No problem! If I ever get passed my 11-seven stage I'll probably major to be a doctor or some sort. Oh maybe a surgeon! I basically have a license to cut people." Neito sighed thinking of the future.

You blinked and your smile became nervous. "Aha well I think you should just stick with black market purchases for now." You patted his shoulder encouraging a good momentum.

Neito shrugged. "You're probably right lovely Y/n, I'll listen to you! Now just say the magic words 'can you brawl with Hitoshi' and your wish is my command!" Neito suddenly perked up, already having idea of his torture methods.

A sad aura fell over your face, also making your posture bad with a slouch. "If only it was that easy. Nothings going to fix the relationship between us Neito. Hitoshi probably thinks I was just playing with him but." You paused getting ready to choke on your words.

Your friend felt you and sat next to you, soothing your back by a touch. "But? There's no butts Y/n, you're in love with Hitoshi." Neito echoed the things in the mindset of yours.

"Haha you said butts." You sniffled, the natural color in your eyes becoming a puffy red.

Neito slapped your back. "As much as I loved that joke, you need to be serious with this type of stuff. Y/n I may be lonely myself, but you have a chance with someone." He gave you another sweet pep talk.

You shook your head, your mind getting in the way or your beating bruised heart. "I have no chance, you heard him that he was H-Hitoshi was going with Nanako. He hates me." You squeaked out with a few tears rolling down.

"Sometimes the brain of humans is so difficult. Yet there's always a heart to conquer it. Let me ask you Y/n, how do you feel when you're around Hitoshi? Not to be a therapist but from a guy's perspective." Neito smiled wiping your tears away.

In addition he placed a small kiss on your cheek.

It calmed you down, becoming very fond of Neito this entire time.

"Well when I'm around Hitoshi, I'm surprised I can explain it properly. My stomach feels like it has butterflies I want to vomit out. My palms are sweaty. When he gets close I feel like I'm burning next to the sun. I- forget my mind. I love him." You stated in a whisper, reminded when Hitoshi used to randomly pin you.

He was a flirtatious type always trying to seduce you in a way, your heart grew in an extraordinary way.

Neito had a side smirk. "I didn't think you would go that into detail Y/n. But you know it's good, because I recorded every second of it. Let's see if I haven't blocked Hitoshi." Neito snatched his phone out.

The little red button on it stopped blinking and a blurry video saved to his camera roll, it was still very audible.

"Why am I going to have to murder you instead of Hitoshi! Don't you dare send him that delete it!" You tried to steal Neito's phone.

The male was just too good, he could rob a whole bank and not be caught if he wanted to.

"Nope! This is just too good! Wait till Toshi responds I can't wait to see!" Neito stood up and pushed your face harshly back.

Instead of acting like a boyfriend he became your annoying brother in a split second.

"I swear if you send that I won't be your friend anymore!" You felt balls of sweat running down your face with the pressure of anything Neito could do.

It was all in his power, his sweet precious phone.

"That is the worst lie in the history of lies! You know damn right you won't and either way I'll still be by your side! So ha this is my perfect victory I win!" Neito laughed in a sadistic way holding his arms out in a T-pose.

Mostly just to push you away. "Okay sure you're right about that but don't send that video! I promise I'll just tell him something else please that's so embarrassing how could you do that!" You yelled with a tomato red face.

"Ah I see what you mean by your face turning into the sun. At least it doesn't match the color of a baboons butt because sheesh that would be a problem." Neito waved his arms around trying to hypnotize you.

You just saw his fingers and perfectly cut nails all up around your face, his phone in his pocket.

"How dumb of you, the phone is unguarded." You smirked pointing at it.

Neito stood back. "Now it isn't. Besides I already sent it so it doesn't matter. Wait and see what he says or if not he's totally getting Rick rolled tomorrow at school." Neito showed you his contact text messages.

The header on the top read 'Hitoshi next victim' as the video was already on top of the delivered quote.

"I- you didn't that had to be a contact you changed." You felt nervous upon your words, feeling your stomach tie down into a knot.

Neito shrugged. "No I couldn't possibly change a persons name that fast, I'm super slow. So indeed I did send it to Hitoshi. Oh sweet he's typing back!" Neito cheered himself on as he sat you back down on the bed.

You were frozen in place seeing him type back.

____________

"Don't act like a baby we didn't do it and we're not going to. That make out session should've been enough." Hitoshi grumbled fixing his messy lavender hair.

It just became more puffy yet styled in just the mood he wanted it to be in.

The two weren't in a hotel, more like just a little area where couples could usually go letting free steam.

"Aww but I just wanted a bit more. Besides you didn't even get none of my lipstick permanently on your face. Just one more." Nanako smiled, anyone could tell that it was an evil one.

Hitoshi decided to ignore it, trying to get rid of you by seeing it.

He hated this way of living now, but it had to be done.

"Fine I could care less-" he couldn't finish as Nanako slammed her lips onto his again, creating the intense sucking of mouths.

Nanako didn't stop pushing fiercely and growing needy.

"Mm I can see my lipstick on you already Hitoshi~." Nanako moaned into the kiss while playing with Hitoshi's tongue.

He personally wasn't running out of breath, he was just done with kissing.

Hitoshi pushed the female away from his lips, feeling the thick texture of the lipstick.

"Look we're matching." Nanako quickly took her phone out and dragged Hitoshi down.

Puckering her lips out she snapped a photo. Her pink lipstick was smudged around her lip corners as marks of her lips were all around Hitoshi's mouth.

She squealed looking at her phone. Where as Hitoshi rolled his eyes, hearing his own phone make a noise indicating he had a message.

Not caring about Nanako who he saw typing away on the software device.

"Neito?" Hitoshi whispered to himself seeing the contact 'Dickhead'.

All it said was one attachment.

Naturally Hitoshi slide the message open, seeing a video with just a black screen. "I bet he wants to shove his dating life with Y/n in my face, watch it be her stupid moans." Hitoshi was hard as coal on the outside, fighting the pain in his heart.

He clicked play on the video, hearing your voice of all the things being said. All about how you felt.

"Butterflies? That's funny she always had the urge to kill me. Sweaty palms, she was always so nervous. I loved how she blushed too. Wait, what?" Hitoshi was talking to himself and heard the last part.

Rewinding it, his ears didn't deceive him. "Y/n, she loves me?" Hitoshi heard your voice clear as day, in disbelief.

No it can't be, but she said it it's her. It's her beautiful voice. His mind wandered around again, gaining hope.

"Hitoshi babe why do you look so confused?" Nanako broke his thoughts wrapping her arms around Hitoshi.

The lavender haired male looked at the message and ignored her typing back.

"It's nothing, just something stupid lie." Hitoshi, turned into you.

His mind got the better of what his heart was trying to grasp.

'Okay? I don't give a shit.' Was all he typed back.

Along with the attachment of his creative neck with purple and red hickeys aligning.

_____________

It was the next day, time for hell.

Not the hell of trying to get back with Hitoshi, but school.

You had no choice but to put natural makeup on, like foundation. It covered your eye bags well, along with the red corners of your eyes.

Seeing the text Hitoshi sent back to Neito, hurt. You cursed yourself all night when Neito walked you back home.

Nen had called you and forced you to wear makeup the next day, all you did was put mascara and chapstick.

If death and dying were a couple, it would be you and Hitoshi.

"How do you feel?" Nen asked as you walked with her, no emotions is all she saw.

"I'm good, pretty tired." You yawned trying not to rub your eyes from the mascara.

Nen smiled trying to cheer you up. "Well you for sure won't be after today! I did order you to wear makeup for a reason, and I know about the Hitoshi syndrome you have." Nen nudged your side.

Your ears finally perked up as you showed a surprised look. "Hitoshi syndrome? If that means I'm head over heals for a guy that might be true." You admitted to yourself making your heart clench.

"Just you wait, Neito and I are going to make sure you both are together in the name of the lord. Fuck Nanako to the infinity." Nen knew about all the drama, due to Neito not keeping quiet.

He just cared for you, that was his excuse.

"I'm getting scared now. What do you mean?" You questioned stepping into the school and by fate, netting Shinsou's purple eyes as he pushed his hair back.

You couldn't stare for too long as a few people took you away.

"Morning Y/n! You look super pretty today, want me to take your bag?" A guy with a cute undercut stated taking your hand.

"Y/n I made you a bento box today." Another guy landed at your side showing you the bag of food.

"Nen where is she?" You grumbled a bit seeing her smirk.

"Hey lovely Y/n! How did you sleep? You don't need any beauty sleep I mean look at you!" Neito bursted in patting your head.

What's going on?! You panicked seeing guys warm up to you and giving you all kinds of compliments though they never interacted with you.

"Just follow our lead. Toshi seems to be interested." Neito whispered in your ear.

Your eyes drifting to see Hitoshi who stole glances and glares at the males all taking your attention and personal space.

"I did your chemistry homework!"

"H-hey you want some of my chapstick?"

"Holy shit you're hot."

I've never wanted to punch people so hard in my life. Why? Why do I care about her? I made up my mind I hate her. Why is this fucking happening I hate men. Hitoshi walked slowly, his purple eyes plastered onto you.

"Hitoshi babe, show your neck." Nanako pipped up next to him and became bossy.

He didn't want any problems, seeing as you didn't care when your eyes met his for mere seconds. Hitoshi moved his hair around to show the red hickey.

School continued, the boys fawned over you.

"Sit next to me Y/n."

"Do you not want me to feed you?"

"You're such a goddess."

"Thanks for all of this guys. I'm surprised your not uh, tired of me I guess?" You laughed lightly seeing as they were all genuinely kind.

"Never! Just don't get tired of us!" Neito winked at you, enjoying your time at the cafeteria table.

Nen was sitting next to you. "So how's the boy attention? I know the one you have in your heart is jealous." She teased you as you are some food.

You saw Hitoshi, no where in sight.

"It's good, I just can't get my mind off him." You sighed still drowning from Hitoshi.

Neito smiled patting your head. "And he can't get you off of his, trust me." He chuckled making you laugh and snap back to the packed reality.

___________

There goes gravity.

All of your screws were loose seeing Hitoshi.

"Ready Y/n? Go get him tiger, forget about that hoe." Nen was standing next to Neito, talking about Nanako.

"Mhm! And if she tries anything let's see if I won't be behind bars later." Neito jogged in place cracking his neck.

You nodded encouraging yourself. "O-okay." You took a deep breath as Neito and Nen hid away, seeing Hitoshi round out and leave the school grounds with a crowd.

"If I don't come back come after me!" You ran away with a laugh as Nen giggled back.

"Where's Hit-" "I don't know your head looks like a good piece for the landfill." Neito was already ready with claws.

You caught a glimpse of Hitoshi, as students faded away.

"H-Hitoshi! Hitoshi!" You yelled not feeling embarrassed from the few nosy eyes.

Everyone flew away as Hitoshi took a shortcut.

The male heard you, and continued to walk.

"You ass! I know you can hear me Hitoshi! H-Hitoshi please stop!" Your voice got louder as he walked faster away from you.

"Hitoshi!" You yelled with more anger.

"What the fuck do you want?" He responded harshly.

"Just stop and listen to me that's all I'm asking!" You yelled feeling tears fall down your face and whisk away with the wind.

Hitoshi rolled his own eyes, feeling it blurry. "Well it's too much to ask, grow the fuck up and get away." Hitoshi barked back at you.

When you finally caught up. "No! You need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like no one's feelings matter!" You pulled on his arm and made him face you.

His eyes widened seeing your black tears from the makeup.

"I didn't mean what I said in that stupid text and I'm being honest! I'm sorry if I hurt you but look at all the stuff you did in return. Hitoshi, I-I love you. I love you. And I know you feel the same." You poured your heart out with salty tears.

"Y/n, I-I. Cant. I'm sorry." Hitoshi gazed down sadly at you as your black tears flowered.

"Oh yes you can, and you will." You took charge snatching his collar and slamming your lips onto his.

"Kiss me. Hitoshi I love you." You spoke roughly grabbing his neck.

That's when he kissed back. "I can't win you anymore princess. I love you too." Hitoshi grabbed your waist and pressed his lips surrendering.

After about a minute, you both pulled away still linked with one another.

"For all that wasted time, you owe me kisses." You smiled knowing the pain was worth it.

"Oh yeah? How about I rail you instead princess?" Hitoshi smirked placing his mouth on your neck and burying himself.

"I missed your stupid nicknames." You smiled again with a few choked back sniffles.

A photo snapped.

"Blackmail." Neito popped up doing his air guitar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 970 6
Lagerstroemia, a flower representing fluent or persuasive speaking is exactly how you would describe him. His quirk was just that after all... very p...
343K 10.8K 53
"๐’๐‡๐”๐“ ๐”๐ ๐๐€๐Š๐”๐†๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„" "๐€๐–๐Š๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which childhood friends meet ag...
178K 6.3K 28
โžฝ ~ A story where moving somewhere new ends up with a slow regain of your confidence and an extra dose of romance ~ โžฝ "You're finally moving. You're...
366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...