Vani: Against All Odds

By Fan_Fiction005

COMPLETED The Sarvashresth Adi Naagin and Cheelon ke Rajkumar, Bani and Veeranshu have rebelled against the a... More

Characters and Story set up
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Epilogue

1.2K 115 58
By Fan_Fiction005

16+ only

The Singhanias were in festive mood today. The reason was obvious. All their foes were defeated and that called for a celebration that people will remember for ages.

The entire mansion was lit up like a Christmas tree. There was food, music and an environment that screamed joy. The guests were expected to arrive in the evening and everyone was in their respective rooms, getting ready. The only ones who were not bothered about picking a fabulous attire were the ones who were going to be the centre of attention- Vani. Unlike others, they weren't setting their hair in the best way or trying on clothes; they were rolling on the floor in passionate love making.

The room was filled with moans and had it not for Veer sound-proofing charm, the entire house would have heard them. Bani rolled so that she was on top while Veer kneaded her ample bosom. She moved fast and then slumped back into his arms as they both found their bodies shiver from the high. Veer hugged her close and they shared a warm kiss.

V: I love you Gharwali

B: and I , you

V: Thik se bolo, no short cuts (he said biting her earlobe)

B: (stifling a moan) I love you sweetheart.

Veer moved to her neck planting sloppy kisses when Bani pulled away.

B: Veeranshu! We have been at this since morning. If we don't stop now, we'll be late for the party.

V: Dad said we are the guest of honor, we can be late.

B: But

V: One more round...(He gave a puppy face)

B: You said the same for the last three rounds.

Veer gave her a dangerous smile when Bani shrieked as she looked at clock.

B: You can't be serious. We are so late....please Veer.

Veer got up and pulled her up. He kissed her forehead and wrapped her up in the thin sheet while covering his torso with a sheet as well. Bani kissed the frown on his temple as well and headed to the washroom. She stopped at the gate.

B: Veeranshu suno

V: Hmm?

B: Just one more round, okay?

She dropped her sheets and entered the washroom and Veer rushed in with her quicker than a bullet. She laughed at her husband, her love, pulled him for a deep kiss under the shower.

..............................

M: Tapish, 15 minute me guests ane shuru ho jayenge....mai dekh kr aau ki Veer aur Bani kahan hai..

Ponky: Bhabhi Chill....Vani will be ready on time.

M: Ab ye kon hai?

Daksh: Tapish Bhai! Aap apni wife a G.K update kro...hum thoda apna phone update kr lete hai..

T: Kya?

Ponky: Haan, ladkiyon ke numbers se...see you later..

The both were going were Ponky noticed Maria come in with her father and greeted her.

M: Hey Ponky, Daksh! I was looking forward to join you guys in the battle but seems like you handled on your own.

D: Ha! It was hardly a battle...

Daksh stopped as Ponky poked him.

P: It was difficult but we are not weak, you see..

He began flirting with Maria and Daksh rolled his eyes and went back to Tapish.

T: Wapis aa gaya tu?

D: Arey vo us librarian ke sath flirt kr raha hai..

T: Kon?

D: chaliye milwata hoon.

M: Pehle vani ko bulao...abhi aur log ayenge...Bani yahan rahegi to they will feel better...

D: Vani hun? Badi jaldi update ho gaye aap..

They all stopped to see Vani descend downstairs. Veer was looking hot in a black suit with a dark shimmery tie and collar. Bani was wearing a black saree and a shimmery black blouse that matched Veer's tie. Her hair was pulled back and it rolled down her back in soft waves. Her makeup was natural and dewy. Her sleeveless blouse and sheer saree made her look like an enchantress. Simple yet sexy. Veer held her possessively as they joined their family.

V: Right on time Sweetheart!

B: Because I kept reminding you to hurry up.

V: Please, it was you who urged for the fourth round (he whispers)

B: couch for the rest of the week? ( she whispered back, raising her eyebrows)

V: Nahi nahi, sb maine kiya hai...My bad.

Bani let out a small laugh.

.........................

That evening saw a very rare sight as people from Naglok joined in on the party, as guests, thrown by the cheels. Bela and Shesha were the first to arrive and approached Vani.

Bela: Pranam Adi Naagin. Pra- sorry! Hello Mr. Veeranshu

Veer smiled and offered them drinks.

Shesha: So this is the famous Cheel prince who wooed our Naagin. No bad! Glad to meet you.

Bani: Tum dono ka shukriya. Tumhara yahan is party me ana, Cheel aur Naagon ki dosti ki shuruat ki taraf badaye kadam hai...

Bela: Sharminda mt kariye

Shesha: Haan Bani, tum dono ke pyaar ne sb had tor di, saare niyam tor diye aur swayam Bholenath se isse swikara hai. Isse support kr pana humari khushkismati hai...

Veer thanked them and they left to socialise. Bani gestured Meera who went to speak to them with Tapish. Both sides were slightly awkward but Meera being human served as a icebreaker and soon they were chatting merrily.

A lot of Cheels came in as well. They spoke to the adi naagin. A few were wary but knew that if they spoke even one word against her, their own prince would be the first person to rip them first. Moreover, she had saved them from Markaat and everyone had expected their union that day along with their deity.

1 Cheel : (To another) Adi Naagin humari rani banegi kissi din, mujhe kya lena dena pr ye baaki naagon ke saath party zaruri hai kya?

Balwant slapped his back in a friendly way and they both got shocked.

Ballu: yahan cheel zyada hai aur vo log kum, phir bhi bharosa unhone dikhaya hai humpr, yeh humari janmo ki dushmani mitane ka ek zariya ban sakta hai, let's not waste it okay?

Balwant was polite but they understood the underlining threat to not cause harm.

2 Cheel: (to his friend) and let's not forget adi naagin hume bhale hi maaf kr de lekin agar unhe kuch kaha na to sbse pehle humare rajkumar hi hume maar dalenge...

The both gulped and began enjoying the party without anymore such thoughts.

Later, Arijit approached Vani and apologized once again and congratulated them; wishing them happiness. Brinda arrived with Dev as well.

Brinda: Aakhir apne apni prem kahani poori kr hi li aadi naagin.

Bani smiled remembering her and her saathi; the ones who became a key to unlocking the first part of her curse. She introduced them to Veer.

Bani: Ye hai Brinda aur uska saathi Dev. Inhi ke prem ne mujhe ane pr vivash kiya tha...aur hume punarjanm milla..

Veer beamed at Bani and hugged Dev. He was taken aback by such a gesture from a Cheel but smiled. They chatted for a while and left to talk to others.

..................................

Party was going on its full swing now. Bani observed it from the sides. Veer hugged her from behind.

B: Veeranshu?! Yahan koi dekh lega..

V: shh, tum dekho ek baar...

B: Kya?

V: aise sbko...accha lgta hai na?

Both observed around as they saw Bela in a conversation with Maria. They looked really deep in a conversation, probably about some magical herb or ancient history. Brinda and Dev were busy talking to Tara while Arijit was standing with Daksh and his friends. She knew it was difficult for both sides but was grateful that her family was helping her people feel comfortable.

B: ek minute? Shesha?

V: Udhar dekho...

Vani let out a laugh as they saw Ponky flutter around Shesha.

P: Naam to bata hi skti ho apna...waise do you drink? Ye try to karo...Miss?

S: (in her mind) ye cheel hai ya chuha, kitna uchal raha hai.....isse meri umar pata chalegi to abhi yahin behosh ho jayega..

She gave him a fake smile and took the drink. Ponky went in trance and Shesha rolled her eyes and went away.

V: Yeh bewakoof nahi sudherega...

B: khabardaar jo mere devar ke baare me kuch kaha toh

V: accha aisa hai?

B: haan..

V: accha?

B: haan

Veer began tickling her and Bani cried with laughter. He then hugged her close.

V: I am so happy today, so happy.

B: I am too gharwale

V: I love you so much...

B:...beintehaa, beshart, bepanaah

.............that's all...............

..........................................

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 490 4
This VAni TS is based on the precap of the episode of 6th December 2020 where Chandrakala Singhania is planning something destructive for her Bahuran...
90.7K 6.4K 39
Its a dark love story of Vani. Veer married bani for taking his revenge.
13.1K 1K 14
This stories begins from where the show ended. This is my first story. I am just penning down my thoughts. Kindly forgive my mistakes. 1st in #vani �...
148K 10.1K 70
Story on VANI as they visit Veer's family for the first time during his elder brother's (Tapish) engagement. No supernatural element in this story...