Epilogue

16+ only

The Singhanias were in festive mood today. The reason was obvious. All their foes were defeated and that called for a celebration that people will remember for ages.

The entire mansion was lit up like a Christmas tree. There was food, music and an environment that screamed joy. The guests were expected to arrive in the evening and everyone was in their respective rooms, getting ready. The only ones who were not bothered about picking a fabulous attire were the ones who were going to be the centre of attention- Vani. Unlike others, they weren't setting their hair in the best way or trying on clothes; they were rolling on the floor in passionate love making.

The room was filled with moans and had it not for Veer sound-proofing charm, the entire house would have heard them. Bani rolled so that she was on top while Veer kneaded her ample bosom. She moved fast and then slumped back into his arms as they both found their bodies shiver from the high. Veer hugged her close and they shared a warm kiss.

 Veer hugged her close and they shared a warm kiss

V: I love you Gharwali

B: and I , you

V: Thik se bolo, no short cuts (he said biting her earlobe)

B: (stifling a moan) I love you sweetheart.

Veer moved to her neck planting sloppy kisses when Bani pulled away.

B: Veeranshu! We have been at this since morning. If we don't stop now, we'll be late for the party.

V: Dad said we are the guest of honor, we can be late.

B: But

V: One more round...(He gave a puppy face)

B: You said the same for the last three rounds.

Veer gave her a dangerous smile when Bani shrieked as she looked at clock.

B: You can't be serious. We are so late....please Veer.

Veer got up and pulled her up. He kissed her forehead and wrapped her up in the thin sheet while covering his torso with a sheet as well. Bani kissed the frown on his temple as well and headed to the washroom. She stopped at the gate.

B: Veeranshu suno

V: Hmm?

B: Just one more round, okay?

She dropped her sheets and entered the washroom and Veer rushed in with her quicker than a bullet. She laughed at her husband, her love, pulled him for a deep kiss under the shower.

..............................

M: Tapish, 15 minute me guests ane shuru ho jayenge....mai dekh kr aau ki Veer aur Bani kahan hai..

Ponky: Bhabhi Chill....Vani will be ready on time.

M: Ab ye kon hai?

Daksh: Tapish Bhai! Aap apni wife a G.K update kro...hum thoda apna phone update kr lete hai..