Chapter 3

Recap: Vani and Daksh successfully reached the ancient temple of Garud Dev and met with the ancient Cheel Guru. They got to know how Shukla and his family, in Satyug, manipulated the whole clan and took them to Markaat Shaitan to worship and later helped Chandrakala to overpower the Shaitan and replace him. He gave them a few hints and had Daksh sent to Munnar and Vani sent to Prachin Mandir of the Nags. Bani gave permission specifically to Veer and they headed towards Naglok.

Meanwhile, Ponky and Pawan gathered support of a loyal friend and got searching in an ancient library regarding magical herbs and cures.

..................................................

Veer looked around in amazement. Had it been anyone else instead of Veer, they would have sweat bullets. It was the freaking Nag lok! Here, the powers of the Nags was very high and they outnumbered any other creatures as that they were the only ones there. Moreover, all powerful snakes that ever walked the earth all lived here post their demise in the Mritu lok. Veer often wondered what would happen of them if they died. She would have go back to Nag lok and wouldn't be allowed to go back often. Even in case of emergencies, the lok would call for the moment she gave away all the help she could. He, on the other, would have to go to his Cheel realm as he is the prince. Once his life here was over, he would go back to his realm to rule and then they both need to wait a hundered years to take another human life.

Veer was bought out of all the inner conflicts by Bani. She was patting his face lightly, looking worried.

B: Kya hua tumhe Veer? Kahin is jagah ka koi asar to nahi ho raha na tumpr?

V: Mai thik ho sweetheart! (smirks) jb tumhare zeher ke keher se mera kuch nahi hua to ye Naglok kya cheez h..waise sirf jungle hi dikhe hai mujhe....sb pedo pr rehte h kya?

B: Veeranshu! Samne dekho...

She pointed out at a huge garden and a decent sized house. It was beautiful. It was somewhat like a cave and the design was ancient.

V: Yeh?

B: Ye mera ghar hai. Adi Naagin ka...

V: Waah! Not bad gharwali....chalo apne pati ka grahpravesh karwao

Bani smiled and guided him to the enterance. Veer opened the door and was about to enter when Bani took her half snake roop and lifted him up in his tail and brought him in.

B: Lo, utha kr lai hoon, ho gaya grahpravesh (smiles)

Veer laughed and pulled her close by her waist. Bani pecked his cheeks.

B: ab chodo Veer, mai tumhe ghar dikhati hoon..

Veer let go as he saw his wife's eyes spark with excitement. She showed him around the house. It was well maintained as her loyal followers ensured to clean and care for it at least once a month.

B: waise to Nag Palace me mera apna alag wing hai pr ye ghar, ye mere pass Satyug se hai. Pta hai, dus hazar divya warsh ka intezaar maine yahin kiya tha. (she looks down, sad) Tumhare khilaf itni nafrat palli, hr deewar ne mera dard suna pr ab tumhe yahan la kr lgta hai jaise life has come in a full circle. Tumhe galat samjhne ke liye mujhe maaf kr do.

V: Tb tumhe kahan kuch pata tha gharwali...relax. mai poorani baaton pr zyada gaur nahi krta...waise bhi now you are mine...pr ek baat batao...tum dus hazar divyawarsh tk akeli thi...yahan koi nahi aya..

B: Mere baare me zyada kissi ko pata nahi tha aur Bholenath ke shrap anusaar tb is jagah kea as pass jadui deeware they. Koi naag yahan galti se aa bhi jata to rasta bhatak kr kahin aur pahuch jata

V: Phir tum nikli kaise? Mtlb humara janm..?

B: Kyunki Shrap ki ek kadi tut gayi

V: Kya?