Stars ✦ True Beauty (SLOW UPD...

By stxrry_min

"You're the brightest star here" "I am the only star here, get it cause my name means-" "Geez you ruined it!"... More

C H A R A C T E R S
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
.⋅ ε Thank you з ⋅.
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY_TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

FIVE

4.2K 165 22
By stxrry_min

Chae Byeol

"Soojin-ah!"

I yelled out as she almost threw the dodge ball at me, luckily I moved out the way.

"Sorry"

Jugyeong grabbed the ball and threw it back. It was these little moments that made my day better.

The ball flew out of sqaure so Jugyeong went to go get it. She was taking longer than usual so I turned and saw Seojun holding the ball with his foot.

He might want recognized her by now.

I ran up to them kicking the ball out of Seojun's hold.

"We're trying to play Seojun"

"Oh watch out!"

I saw a ball coming this way. I shoved Seojun out of the way but it still hit my shoulder.

WHY AM I BEING NICE HIM?!

"Oh are you okay?"

Jugyeong asked me.

"Yea it just bumped me"

Seojun looked backed trying to see who threw it. I just grabbed the ball and kicked it towards to boy's area.

What I did not expect, was the ball to land on Sooho's head.

"Sooho are you okay?"

The other boys started panicking for me.

Sooho turned around looking at us. I grabbed on to Jugyeong.

"Want to get some water?"

I dragged her along before she could say anything.

✦ ✦ ✦

I was walking down to the class, there was a surprise party for Soo-ah and I couldn't miss that knowing how extra Taehoon was.

I entered and saw it all decorated nicely. He really out did himself.

"Soo-ah is coming!"

A student said a loud. I rushed to the side where everyone else was.
Soo-ah entered looking shocked, Soojin and Jugyeong came by me as Soo walked up.

He flipped pages of a notebook that had some cringey writing in it. I couldn't help but laugh at the things he wrote. Then he proceeded to dance around Soo-ah.

Taehoon came up to Soo-ah, hugging her.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

We all chanted. They started to lean in.

"You guys are so corny, I can't take this anymore."

Hyungyu, who had the cake, started to shove the cake towards the couple. But they moved out of the way, making Jugyeong and me the victims.

Next thing I knew, half of my face was covered in frosting. I looked at Jugyeong and hers was the same.

"Byeol?! Are you okay?"

Soojin asked, I just nodded. I knew the frosting wouldn't kill me. It just felt icky.

The others were bombarding Jugyeong with questions. She suddenly yelled out

"STOP!"

And she ran off. The rest of the students followed. I stayed behind with Soojin.

"Do you have a towel I can borrow?"

I asked, trying to wipe off some frosting.

"No, sorry. How about we go the bathroom?"

I nodded. We both walked out to see Jugyeong walking by us with Sooho covering her.

What the-

He looked at me for second but then continued.

Oh yea forgot I had frosting on my face.

We continued to the bathroom and I say Seojun there. He had to do a double take on me.

"Byeol what-"

"Don't worry, it's just frosting."

"Do you need me to cover you too like chic sooho over there?"

"What?"

Why is he acting all weird?

"It's just a joke. I do find it interesting though, him and helmet girl..."

He looked back at me and leaned in to my face. I backed up as he ran a finger down my cheek. He looked at the frosting on his finger now.

"Thanks for the snack"

He sucked his finger clean and walked away.

"Disgusting"

Soojin scoffed. I was so thankful for the frosting on my face or else Soojin would have saw me blushing.

Why am I like this?! That was no where near attractive.

"Byeol?"

Soojin's voice startled me.

"Hmm"

"Let's get that frosting off of you"

"Oh right"

I followed her down the hallway.

Han Seojun, what are you doing to me?

✦ ✦ ✦

Chae Byeol

I was in class putting my head down when a scream came from the hallway.

Soon after, Jugyeong came in running crashing into the desks. I stood up and went up to her.

"Jugyeong, what's wrong?"

Sooho came in.

"Lim Jugyeong. I'll take-"

Jugyeong fell to the floor.

"Jugyeong, did something happen?"

Soo-ah came up to her.

Did he do something?

"Why are you running away? Did I do something?"

"What?"

"The chemistry teacher wanted me to photocopy this textbook for you. I made some marks on it from what we had learned before. So just make a copy and give it back, okay?"

"Oh- okay"

Sooho walked away and Jugyeong was still on the floor fanning herself off.

"What's with you?"

I asked.

"Oh nothing, just thought of something."

I nodded and helped her up. I went back to my seat to rest my head again.

✦ ✦ ✦

Chae Byeol

Finally I was done with school. I waited outside for my brother, he said he would pick me up. But like other times, it wouldn't surprise if he forgot.

I scrolled through a random app to kill time. I looked at the time

6:05

"I give up, he has the worst memory ever."

I sighed pulling out my wallet to make sure I had enough for the bus fare.

I walked towards the gate and saw Seojun putting on his helmet.

I could ask him- No my pride is too important for that.

I continued walking passed him. When of course he called me.

"Chae Byeol"

I turned to him with a fake smile.

"Yea?"

"Move your arm"

"My arm?"

"Yea, just stretch it out"

I looked at him dumbfounded. But I complied, I stretched it out.

"Okay, good."

"Why are you asking me to do this?"

"Just."

"Hmmm sure."

I turned around then swung my arms forward as I walked and felt some pain. I forgot about the ball earlier, I swear it didn't hurt that much.

"Ah!"

I grabbed on to my shoulder.

"You liar."

Seojun grabbed on to my shoulder inspecting it.

"I am fine, just slight pain"

He looked at me clearly annoyed.

"Why do you care? Last time I checked you were hating me."

"I don't care."

He let go of my arm.

"And, I never said I hated you"

"Your actions speak louder."

I scoffed.

"When did I-"

I cut him off, I had been waiting for this one let me tell you.

"When Seyeon passed, you guys started to distance yourselves. I get it, you feel like crap. But you have no right to just ignore me like you did. I always texted, tried to plan things, and just be there for you. But you guys clearly couldn't spare a second with me. I hurt too you know! I saw my first love fall and die right in front of me for god's sake. I needed you guys too... I don't ask for much. I just wanted to make sure I had friends. I couldn't lose you guys either...."

I felt like a pressure had been released off my chest. My vision was blurry with the tears that fell.

"Why am I so emotional these days?"

I rubbed my eyes annoyed. Then I felt Seojun engulf me.

thump thump...... thump thump

My heart beat increased as I felt him hold my head. I just stood there looking over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry......"

✦ ✦ ✦

.⋅ ε 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 з ⋅.

Hello!

I really have no life. Did like 3 parts in 1 day- anyways, hope you enjoyed. Had to involve some Seojun crumbs because my mans deserved better. Btw Seojun is still going to crush on Jugyeong. As much as he should fall in love with Byeol and live happily ever after, I feel like him still liking Jugyeong will add some spice. We'll see what happens :)
Thank you!!

-stxr <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.2K 40
. 𔘓 𝅄ׄ ׂ ׅ ー ꒰ 🖇️ ꒱ ! ⤷ : 諸〃𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀 . 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 . 𝗰𝗼𝗺 📌 ៸៸ ... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺...
56.4K 2.4K 14
|[COMPLETED]| Maybe letting go of things too soon can cause great damage. And letting go too late can also cause great pain. |[Han Seojun×Lee Suho ff...
267K 10.7K 43
𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 He's my best friend so I shouldn't feel this way about him. But I can't help it, I can't control my feelings... ...
36.8K 745 38
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥�...