There Fallen Angel

By sardena5450

Angel is a simple girl who loves reading and daydreaming. She was told her whole life that her father left th... More

New Home
Family dinner and rules
teddy bear
Shopping trip
House tour
School
New Girl
Lunch Time
P.E
group project
Dress shopping
The gala
The gala(different pov)
Meet the cousins
I have cousins?
swimming
love for a sister
The base
Gun shot
Date night
My interesting adventure
One hell of a day
The Birthday disaster
One hell of a ride

The Russo Family

7.7K 101 13
By sardena5450

Angelina (angel) 15 years old

Angelina can be seen daydreaming way too often it's as if she is always in her own mind. She was abused verbally and physically while living with her mother but will not let it be a personality trait. Her motto is that rules are meant to be broken which is why she has gotten a tattoo near her ear. She loves knives and snakes and her dream car is the Shelby mustang gt500. She is scared to fall asleep because her nightmares keep her up. She is too nice for her own good unless you mess with her family you might just end up with a knife in your heart. (she is really good at throwing them but her brothers won't know until the time comes) she also loves reading and all her brothers well most of them. (might or might not have anger issues at least she thinks she doesn't)

Andrew 15 years old (angles twin)

Andrew is the type of guy who would stay to himself especially since angel was kidnaped by there own mother. He loves violence and is often caught beating a dude up in a hallway or alley. He is also a pyromaniac and can be seen as psychotic at times. He only has a small soft spot for his brothers and is often bickering with them when he leaves his room. He had gotten a tattoo like all of his brothers which was angel wings for their long lost sister. He loves his sister to pieces and once he found out she got nightmares to they often help each other by cuddling(not in a weird way) He also loves his motorcycle.

Matteo 17 years old (Mat)

Matteo is a simple yet complicated dude. He was the closest sibling to Angel and once she left he broke. He became cold-hearted and ruthless. As he got older he started using drugs and caffeine as an escape. He often ditches class to get away from people. He loves nature and drawing but he doesn't draw as much as he used to. He often seems mute but he is a selective mute because instead of using his voice he uses his fist. He is the best boxer in the Italian mafia but it still doesn't take his pain away. It will seem that he pushes angel away when she first comes but that's because he doesn't want to lose her again.

Tony 18 Years old

Tony is very warm-hearted and loves dogs. In fact, he has a dobromen named hades. He is not like his twin at all he hates violence unless it needs to be enforced. He loves building things and mechanics which could explain the tattoo he has gotten to make it seem he has a robot arm. The way he pushes his demons aside is with music which he is very good at might I add. He has also gained a caffeine addiction over the years. He loves change and loves angel to death he would kill anyone for her which is saying a lot.

Tommy(Tony's twin) 18 years old

Tommy is the kind of person who believes it's just him in the world but he is not narcissistic. He can be seen as the violent type but that is just because he is scared to show real emotion. Way too many people had lied to him and he is tired of it. He loves skulls and also sunflowers. He hates when others show emotion as well because he believes that that should be done alone. Heck it's not his fault he was raised wrong so don't get too mad with him. But angel does help him see it's ok to show emotion sometimes.

Bellamy  20 years old

Bellamy can be seen as the mamma bear of the group he would always be there if you needed him. He is a licensed therapist for the mafia. He loves wolves the moon. Ever since he was a child he had felt connected with the moon. he loves white roses but hates the government. He hates everyone if I'm being honest he only likes his family and can tolerate his friends.

Elies 23 years old (the oldest brother)

Elies is what you would call ruthless and heartless. He could care less if you are a friend or not if you cross him wrong you will be shoot by him. He has an intimidating glare just like angel. The way he copes with his depression is by drowning it with alcohol and smoking. He is not proud of it but still won't make an effort to stop. He does try when angel comes tho. He might not seem to be the best person but in reality, this is all just a front he puts out there to seem tough and scary.

Warning this is my first book also there might be some triggers that I might not point out so be careful. This whole book could be a trigger warning so here is your warning. Also, the colors I chose for the characters are their favorite colors. Anyway, have fun reading the book and if there are any more characters I will introduce them the same way. Also if you see any spelling or grammar errs put them in the comments and I will get to them. Thank You for choosing to read this book I love every one of you.

1048 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 8.2K 46
Serendipity: The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. Marabella Athena Russo was taken away from her dad, an...
42.7K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
357K 8.7K 43
๐ŸŒšPlease do not copy my work, write your own books and leave my book alone. ๐ŸŒš Everything about her screamed innocence but what she went through in h...
6M 160K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...