Dark Revenge (Fairy Tail Fanf...

By Gallexier

WARNING: THIS STORY IS PRETTY BAD. I WAS VERY BAD AT THIS TIME. IF YOU WANT TO READ GO AHEAD, BUT DON'T EVEN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N please read
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Final
A/N Please Read

Chapter 7

3.3K 103 11
By Gallexier

Hope you like the new chapter

.........................,.........

Last chapter :
Who was her?
What revenge?

Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

I wake up to the sun shining and that's when it hit me.
Who am I?
Where am I?
And who is this man?!!

This is too much to me , I picked up my clothes , well I think they were mine.... And what is this? Keys? Well I'm going to take it with me too.

Ok I'm ready , I think I'm going to go out by the window , yeah great idea! When I got out of that place I was thinking if that men beside me was something to me , well i don't think so he had such an evil aura... Gave me shivers.
While I was wondering by the streets of this town that I don't even know the name I just saw something that make me feel warm , there was a big building with a symbol , what is that?

Well , I will discover later I think I need to rest , this is too much for me.

Time skip~~ night

Now that I am on this motel I think I'm going to sleep. And there she was again in my dream , that woman ,will she explain everything to me?

Lucy's dream//~~~

It was all black , beside me and that woman. I asked her.
"-who are you"?
"-Oh dear, it hurts me so much that you don't remember anything... Do you give me permisson to cast a spell on you so that you can remember everything?
"- well i think so , go ahead..."
Just then she chanted some weird words and I remember everything right now.
Now i remember. My name is Lucy Heartfilia and that women is my mother. I was betrayed by my friends. The one that I love is Zeref. I have my spirits , is this right?
"- actually it's not everything right , actually you think you're in love with Zeref but you're actually not. He is the evil guy in the story. You're from the good side , with all you're nakama.
"-that's a lie! Didn't you saw what they did to me?
-"yes lucy , i know they were wrong , but it was lissana that with help of zeref made all of this.
-"Is this serious"?
- " Sadly , it is. " she said.

What Am I going to do?

........................................

Hope you liked the chapter!
If you wanna give me ideas , like if lucy should be with her nakamas or with zeref.

But oh well, if you liked the chapter please comment or like.

Fairy tail doesn't belongs to me , hiroshima does.
Bye byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
997K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
674K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
305K 10.5K 26
Lucy was happy at fairy tail, with her new family and Natsu. But it all changed when Lisanna returned. It started with one of a few guilt members for...