DreamSMP x Seme!Male!Reader O...

By Monster_0361

Original cover art by @/boobeardrawws on Instagram. Go check them out<33 all I did was edit the image to fit... More

★Rules★
★Request Page★
Healing | Technoblade
Pretty Boy | Sapnap
Brat | GeorgeNotFound
Bittersweet Ambrosia | Dream & Sapnap
My Symphony | Wilbur
smut

I Kissed A Boy | Dream

6.8K 130 57
By Monster_0361

AU: None
Story type: Lime
Warnings/Kinks: Degradation kink, cheating, second thoughts before sex (but he ends up clearing it up and saying/thinking that he does want to have sex so yeah)
Extra: I don't condone cheating, but... Story purposes:)
-
Requested by (me. I'm a whore and got an idea on what to write. But I expect you fuckers to request more after this🔫😀🕶️🤏)

I hope you enjoy:)

First Person POV (Dream)-

I can feel my body relax as his hands slowly trail down the dip in my spine. My back arches against his touch as my mind fogs over.

'We shouldn't be doing this.'

He slowly leaves lingering kisses down my neck, the soft feeling of his lips gently pressing against my skin making me melt into him. My breath is shaky and I'm already a mess, despite us not even doing anything other than kissing so far.

'But fuck, why does it feel so good...?'

M/N smirks against my skin as his hands gently move themselves down to the waistband of my grey sweatpants, fingers nipping at the edge. I bite my lip and tangle my fingers into his hair. Despite me being 6'3", M/N not any taller than 6'4", he seemed to tower over me.

'How embarrassing,' I think. 'Submitting to him so easily.'

I whimper involuntarily, the noise seeming to stir something in M/N's stomach. However, despite his sudden burst of arousal, he doesn't seem to go any faster.

I whine out of impatience, speaking out in a breathy and needy tone, "M/N— M/N, please—"

"Please what?" He asks quietly into my ear as his fingers begin to finally linger under the waistband of my sweatpants. Since I wasn't wearing underwear, already knowing what was going to happen when I went over to his house, I could feel the soft fingertips massage gently at the skin below.

"Please— please hurry... I-I need it—"

He hums, the noise making my knees shake.

'Fuck.'

"Do you now?" I nod, biting my lip as I gently hump at his leg. I feel pathetic, but fuck does it turn me on. "Well, you obviously don't need it that bad if you can't even try harder to get it."

When I feel his hands begin to slowly slip out of my pants, I panic, "NO! I-I mean—" I can feel his movements stop, waiting for the words he knew were to come. "I need you... I need you so, so fucking bad— I want you to rail me into the wall until tears are streaming down my face and the only words I can say are your name and please. Fuck! I just need you to just fuck me—"

I take in a breath of sharp air as he whispers directly into my ear, "If you say so..."

M/N goes into overdrive, reaching a hand down my pants to grope and knead at my ass. The other one holds my hips against the wall as one of my legs wraps itself around his waist. I throw my head back and let out a slutty moan.

He shouldn't be allowed to have this effect on me, but he does. I love it, but also hate it. What would [Random girl name] think? We've been together for nearly three years now...

'Maybe we should stop...' Before I can even process the thought, I instantly correct myself. 'No, it'll be fine. Our relationship was falling apart, even before the cheating... I want this. No, need this. I want to have sex with him.'

I can feel M/N's growing bulge through his own sweatpants press against my thigh. In retaliance I begin to thrust my hips, giving some friction to my aching member.

M/N stops me completely by grabbing my hips with both hands and pushing them against the wall. I whine, "Please—"

"Do you want this?" He asks.

"Yes— hurry—" I beg, wanting to just be fucked already.

"Needy whore..." I bite my lip at the name, suppressing a whimper. M/N seems to notice and smirks. "Oh, you like being called a needy whore? Do you like being called my little cock slut, too? Who's down for almost anything, as long as it ends with you getting your fix of my cum inside of you in some way? Being called a needy little bitch who sucked me off in an open parking lot last week and nearly came in his pants from having my cum dripping down his face?"

I whine, nodding my head eagerly. I remember that. I was feeling horny after we had gone out to eat at the mall. It was dark so I offered to suck him off as a 'thank you' for taking me out and buying me food. He knew that I was lying, but went along with it anyways.

I ended up getting him to cum in a little over seven minutes, a personal best considering his high endurance and we didn't even do any foreplay beforehand.

Even though he's shaming me for it now, I know he liked it just as much. Seeing my face covered with his cum as I look up at him with a fucked out expression? I could tell he wanted to do it again but also didn't want to get caught, even if we were in a very hidden part of the lot.

M/N grins sadistically, "You really are pathetic, aren't you? And I don't mean that in a bad way. It's one of the things that I love so fucking much about you."

I can feel my stomach do flips of excitement at him indirectly saying that he loved me. However, I didn't have much time to think about it when he told me to get on my knees. Being the good little cock warmer that I am, I did as told.

"Good boy," he said, slipping off his sweatpants and kicking them to the side. Luckily, we were at his house and in his room so the chances of us getting caught were very low.

He scoffs with feigned disgust as I scramble to pull down his boxers, the thick cock springing up and almost slapping my face. M/N snickers and cups my face, letting his fingers trail under my jaw before gripping my chin and yanking my head up to look at him. I gulp, knowing full well that he could feel the movement, "...M/N?"

He smirks, "You really are such a little whore. All ready for my thick cum to drip down your throat, aren't you?" I can feel my mouth water.

"Yes," I whisper out.

"What was that?" He asks with a raised brow, causing me to bite my lip as his grip on my jaw tightens.

"Yes. Please."

He grins, showing the sharp canines that never failed to turn me on. He releases my jaw, "Suck, whore."

I shiver in anticipation and slowly lick from the base to the tip, letting the drool that escaped my mouth to drip down my chin. I put the pad of my tongue against the tip, moving my head to lick up so the pointy end of my tongue is slowly slithering around his slit.

M/N throws his head back, going down to gently grip at my hair. I can feel a horny sense of pride swell in my stomach as I continue to greedily suck at his cock, bringing my right hand up to pump at what I couldn't reach, my left gripping at his thigh. M/N bites his lip, bucking his hips and causing me to gag. I pull away, tip back in front of my lips, a string of saliva connecting me to him. I take a moment to recompose myself before taking a deep breath and wrapping my lips around his cock once more.

A few minutes of this continues. Me sucking his cock and M/N fucking my face. Eventually, I could feel his cock twitching in my mouth. I take that as a sign to go faster, moving my head and hand in the same rhythm to get him off quickly.

At the last moment, M/N grips my hair tighter and pulls his cock out of my mouth to cum all over my face. I can only open one of my eyes, mouth agape as a slutty mixture of cum and spit drips from my tongue. I look up at M/N as I lick at some of the cum dripping near my lips. He smirks, reaching down to swipe his thumb across my face. I can feel him push his thumb into my mouth, causing me to instantly start sucking on it, swirling my tongue around the pad as the cum that he had collected on it found itself in my mouth.

"Good little whore."

I shiver at the thought of what was to come.

(Which was me. Literally.)

---

A/N

Happy Valentine's, you whores.

—🖤🏳️‍🌈💀✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 552 27
I'm lookin' for a window to another world... Where I don't feel as lost and bored... Hello there, y/n. c!Wilbur Soot Oneshots: Alivebur, Ghostbur, R...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
2K 49 14
HII THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST PUBLISHED THING FJSJDJD !!TW: Mentions of self-harm, childhood trauma/abuse, mental breakdowns/panic attacks!! Tommy i...
21.9K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: •Dream •Sapnap •Technoblade •Georgenotfound •Tubbo •Tommy •Slimecicle •Wilbur •Purpled ...