Illegal My Ass

By makeandoffer

Mia Hastings was never one to follow the rules. Her brother knew it, her best friend knew it. Everyone knew... More

Illegal My Ass
Chapter 2- 'Your hands are exploring more than Dora.'
Chapter 3-'And why exactly did you beat down Crocodile Dundee over there?'
Chapter 4- 'You'll thank me when you wake up without herpes.'
Chapter 5- 'Dude, you actually have a mangina.'
Chapter 6- 'There is no finer art than pornography.'
Chapter 7- 'What are you talking about? I could so get laid in prison'
Chapter 8- 'You spoon raped me Hastings.'
Chapter 9-' You did NOT have sex in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.'
Chapter 10- 'And by it, I mean my metaphorical penis.'
Chapter 11- 'I'd rather shove Harry Potters wand up my ass.'
Chapter 12- 'Well done Mia, you beat the crap out of an old guy.'
Chapter 13- 'I'm not touching it Drake.'
Chapter 14- 'Oh nothing really, just making your grandchildren.'
Chapter 15- 'Be ready with the camera as soon as we hear trousers unzip.'
Chapter 16- Every man has a zombie plan.
Chapter 17- 'Isn't it my job to get you wet?'
Chapter 18- 'We drink like immortals.'
Chapter 19- 'Prisons changed you man.'
Chapter 20- 'Spooning always leads to forking.'
Chapter 21- 'All it takes is a bag of cheese balls to say I love you.'
Chapter 22- 'That was uncalled for...you pool table whore.'
Chapter 23- 'Shut up or I will never touch you again.'
Chapter 24- 'He's sat on a toilet, high & singing the Family Guy theme tune.'
Chapter 25- 'It was like we were possessed...By two really horny ghosts.'
Chapter 26- 'I don't want my family to think I prefer sausage to sea food.'
Chapter 27- 'You're right. It's not a date. It's a freaking Marriage.'
Chapter 28- 'And by elephant, I meant his massive hard on.'
Chapter 29- 'I didn't punch him in the throat. I think that went well.'
Chapter 30- 'Hold on, I forgot my sombrero.'
Chapter 31- 'Drake, did we make babies last night?'
Chapter 32- 'We full on had a Jerry Springer moment in the middle of a bar.'
Chapter 33- 'Probably commandment number one of the hoe bible.'
Chapter 34- 'You taste like sunshine...and beer.'
Chapter 35- 'My brain shut off and my penis took the wheel.'
Chapter 36- 'This is the effect O'Connell penis has on a girl.'
Chapter 37- 'We were screwed. And not in the good way.'
Chapter 38- 'We were more public than a Kardashian.'
Chapter 39- ' You're rocking the walk of shame uniform.'
Chapter 40- 'You're thinking about my penis aren't you?'
Chapter 41- 'We stole a parrot & tried to teach it how to sing Bump N Grind'
Chapter 42- 'He tried and failed like the Twilight Films.'
Chapter 43- 'Stop avoiding the question you giant Dildo!'
Chapter 45- 'Try to stall him without taking your clothes off.'
Chapter 46- 'I'm like a butcher, I enjoy showing everyone my meat.'
Chapter 47- 'Every compliment is expected to be repaid in blowjobs.'
Chapter 48- 'You need to see the size of him. He was like a Fridge.'
Chapter 49- 'Unwillingly, I decided to stop threatening the Hospital staff.'
Chapter 50- 'I was like James Bond, but with a vagina.'
Chapter 51- 'I didn't say I knew how to pick them.'
EPILOGUE

Chapter 44- 'I'm like the Superman of the boner world.'

532K 15.9K 8K
By makeandoffer

A/N: thank you to UniqueSmile for the awesome banner i love it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! this is my christmas present to you, hope you enjoy it!

--

“Thank you so much for helping me…” I manage to choke out to the taxi driver, barely being able to breathe as we were both currently carrying a drunk/stoned ton of bricks into my house.

Also known as Drake O’Connell.

“No problem, and since I am helping you, you better not cheap out on this tip.” He replies, not quite as out of breath as I was considering he was about twice the size of me.

I manage to laugh “Don’t worry; actually you’ve been such a good help I might go and get you a cookie.”

I hear him laugh as we finally reach my sofa, and united we throw a giggling Drake onto it. It took me screaming and slapping his face to finally wake him up when we did get to my house, and thank god the taxi driver actually helped because there was no way I was going to manage carrying this fat shit into my house.

He judges me for being fat because of my fudge cake addiction, this guy is a morbidly obese man stuck in a hot guys body.

He could barely keep himself up. I knew the pills were really kicking in because he had not stopped laughing since he woke up. His pupils had grown even larger and the front of his hair was matted with sweat. I know it sounds disgusting, but he still managed to pull off the druggie look. This man is like God.

A really stupid god who takes pills just because they are a pretty colour.

“This sofa is so comfortable. It’s like being hugged by a fluffy bear.” Drake laughs as he begins to caress the sofa, his head collapsing on the back of it as he stares at the ceiling.

I ignore him and pay the taxi man, thanking him about a million times and I did actually get him a cookie. He shoved the whole thing in his mouth as he saluted me goodbye.

I closed the front door and turned to look at Drake, who was still touching the sofa and whispering ‘so soft’ under his breath.

As I looked at him I started wondering if I should take him to the hospital. I mean I didn’t know what he took, and he was sweating pretty bad so I don’t know if it was getting to the point where it was no longer quite funny because he was talking so much shit, but actually quite worrying because he could in fact OD.

“Drake, do you have any idea what you actually took?” I decide to ask him, needing to make sure he wasn’t going to collapse any minute and start foaming at the mouth.

He slowly stops caressing the sofa, and his head looks up at me. For about a minute he just looks confused, like he had no idea I was even in the room.

Then suddenly, a big grin is on his face and he was holding his arms out “Mia! You made it!”

I furrowed my brows “Yes I did make it. This is my house.”

He starts gesturing his outstretched hands for me to come over “Come here. I’m so glad you could make it!”

I resist the urge to laugh at him. I walk over to the sofa, studying him closely for any signs of overdosing or fitting, but he looked too happy to seem like he was in any danger.

When I was close enough, he grabbed my wrist with his outstretched arm and pulled me down on him. I fell onto his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist, looking up at me with a grin.

“That’s better. It’s comfortable isn’t it? Like being sat on clouds.” He tells me, and I realise it’s getting harder to hold back my amusement.

“Oh Jesus Drake, I’m starting to wish you had some more of the shit you took if it got me a trip to happy land like you.” I chuckled shaking my head in amusement.

“We’ve got plenty more back at the warehouse, I can gift wrap some for you?” he asks me, and suddenly my ears perk up at what he is saying.

“Warehouse? What warehouse?” I ask him, and suddenly the grin is off his face and he pulls his lips into his mouth like a schoolboy who’s just been caught doing something wrong.

He shakes his head “It’s a secret.” He puts his index finger over his mouth and whispers “Shhh”.

I grit my teeth, the nosy bitch in me fighting her way to the surface and she REALLY wanted to know what he was talking about.

“Drake you can tell me.” I reassure him.

He looks torn, but because he was so high it was so overdramatic. He was shaking his head forcefully, before he rests it on my chests and hugs me tighter.

“Now this is comfy…” he chuckles as his head nestles on my breasts, and I roll my eyes.

High as a kite and still a pervert…

“Drake I promise you, you can tell me.” I try again, not wanting to give up and realising high Drake was probably the most truthful Drake. Honest to god, it was like a truth serum to this guy.

He takes his head off the cushion (also known as my boobs) and looks at me, his eyes wide and a guilty expression on his face.

“Okay, but when Mia and Nate get home we can’t tell them.” He whispers, and I raise my brows.

Who the hell did he think I was?

I decided to play along “I promise I won’t tell them.”

He unwraps an arm from my waist and holds his pinky finger out, looking at me with a serious face. It takes me a second to click what he was getting at, and then when I did I had to bite back a smile.

I crossed my pinky with his “Pinky promise.”

He smiles, obviously pleased that I was going to take this to the grave and not whisper a word of it to Mia and Nate.

Unfortunately I could only keep half of that promise.

“So where did you get the pills from Drake?” I ask him.

He lets out a sigh as he rests his head back on my chests and hugs me closer to him, like I was going to run away if he let go.

“My dad’s Warehouse. They’ve got a new shipment in and me and Toby are in charge of where it gets distributed to.” He explains, and my eyes widen as I listen to him.

“Your dad?” I ask in shock, not quite believing Drake had anything to do with his father in the slightest considering I know the hatred he has for him.

“Yeah I work for him now.”

My eyes were almost out of their sockets. It was a good thing Drake was currently using my chest as a pillow because if he saw the expression on my face he wouldn’t be so keen to carry on speaking.

“So he’s the one who got you to rob the bank?” I suddenly realise, and I feel a wave of disgust rush through me as I picture his father putting his son in that much risk, especially because Drake was currently on probation.

“Yeah, that was only a one off job though. His business is more buying and selling.” He nestles his head a little more on my chest. Clearly, he was comfortable.

“Buying and selling what?” I ask, scared of the answer ii was going to get.

He shrugs slightly “Drugs, guns, things like that. Stuff you can’t buy in your local supermarket.” He laughs at his own joke.

I felt my stomach sink.

Drake was involved in this? His father was some sort of drug dealing gun handling psycho and Drake was enrolling in the family business?

“Why are you working for him?” I found myself asking, not quite believing Drake is still even speaking to his dad after everything.

“I don’t technically work for him, I work for Derek.”

“Who’s Derek?”

“He’s my dad’s boss. He’s the big boss of it all.” he explains “Sort of like Santa is the boss of the North Pole.”

“Okay, so why are you working for Derek?” I ask again, ignoring the Santa comparison. I still did not understand why he would do this. I mean I know he’s found it had to get a job but agreeing to this?

“Why not? I had nothing to lose anymore. Nate hates me, my mum is scared of me and Mia is sickened by me. I’ve got nothing to lose so I didn’t see the biggie.” He explains, and it feels like I've swallowed a tennis ball. His voice sounds so normal, like he has accepted this fact, but hearing him say those words made my stomach sink.

“No one hates you Drake.” I almost whisper.

I feel him nod his head, hugging me even closer “Yes they do. I’m not angry, I get it. Drake did bad, bad things and it was about time he paid for them.”

I closed my eyes and took a breath as I heard him say those words. My heart actually clenched, because I never wanted him to feel that. I never wanted him to think that of himself. I never wanted to hurt him.

I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him back because right now I just wanted to look after him. I wanted to show him I didn’t hate him, that he did not sicken me.

I kissed the top of his head and rested my chin on it.

“You don’t deserve this Drake. You’re not a bad person.” I tell him, wanting nothing more than to have him believe this.

“Yes I am. I’m a bad person. A monster I know that.” He replies, then after a few seconds he adds “…like the Boogieman.”

I smile slightly, because ironically that one statement from him proved he was anything but a monster. What genuine monster would compare being a bad person to the Boogieman?

“Promise me you won’t tell them.” His voice is low, and he sounds so much younger than he is.

I smile slightly as I realise by ‘them’ he means Mia and Drake.

“I promise, your secrets safe with me.” I reply back through a smile.

We stayed like that for a while; me sat on his lap with his arms around me and my arms around him. He never lifted his head to look at me, and that might be why he seemed to think I wasn’t actually Mia. Well, that’s the theory I'm going with anyway.

I suddenly shoot my eyes open, the peaceful moment broken as I feel something under me.

“Drake…” I say warningly, and can basically hear the guilty grin on his face.

“I’m sorry, you’re sat right on it I can’t help it.” He tries to defend, and I bite back a laugh.

“Most people can’t get it up when they’re drunk, you can get a hard on whilst being pissed and stoned.” I mutter in amazement.

“It’s like a superpower.” He explains “I’m like the Superman of the boner world.”

I do laugh this time, I just couldn’t help it.

Suddenly as he hears me laugh, he lifts his head from my chest and looks up at my face with his eyes wide. He looks confused and stunned at first, and then once again he just looks excited and starts to grin.

“Mia, you came!” he exclaims, Dejavu hitting me strongly as I realise we’ve already done this.

A half-hearted smile comes to my face.

“Yes, yes I did Drake.” I play along; realising there was no point in explaining anything to him right now.

He suddenly gives me the most innocent toothy smile I have ever seen.

“I’m really happy you came.” He places a sloppy, loud kiss on my mouth before pulling back and looking pretty pleased with himself. Then his smile drops and he looks at me with a grave expression “I’ve got a boner.”

Before I had a chance to start laughing, I hear the front door basically being kicked open. Both of our heads shoot to it and my stomach drops as I see my very pissed off brother looking over like he was ready to disembowel the pair of us.

“Nate! You made it!” Drake exclaims again, and I close my eyes an inhale.

This should end well.

“What, in the name of fuck, is going on?” Nate seethes.

“Look, it really is not what it looks like.” I try and explain before he went all Hulk Hogan and starting throwing punches again.

“Really, because it looks like you’re giving him a lap dance. In the house that I basically banned him from may I add.” He slams the front door shut.

“No lap dance, there is a reasonable explanation…” I try and get up, but I feel the Drake’s arms tighten around my waist. I look at him and he’s pouting at me as he realises I want to stand up “…Drake let go.”

He shakes his head “I don’t want to.”

He sounded like a little boy having a tantrum.

I realise that was how I was going to have to approach this situation. Like I was talking to a child.

“Drake I’m not going far I promise, just let me stand up and talk to Nate.” I try and reason with him, and he looks at me with a frown for a few more seconds before he reluctantly lets go.

I stand to my feet and turn to Nate, who was staring over at what just happened with his mouth slightly ajar.

“This is what I want to explain.” I point my hands at Drake, who was leaning forward on the sofa and looking up at me with a grin still at his mouth.

“What the hell is he on?” Nate asks, staring at Drake like he was studying him.

“I have no idea, he showed up at my school like this. I had to take him back here, I wasn’t going to leave him while he’s taken god knows what.” I explain to Nate.

Drake body suddenly tips to the right. He lets out a laugh as he stretches out on the sofa, placing both hands behind his head.

“This is like my magic carpet…” he mutters.

Nate is still staring dumfounded at Drake, then his eyes are suddenly on me with a WTF expression. I reply with a ‘’tell me about it’ one and I suddenly realise we were doing the sibling silent conversation thing again.

Nate did too because he actually spoke words. He shook his head as if snapping out of it, his hands going to his head in confusion.

“Look I got a phone call from your school telling me our cousin turned up at the school in a state because his brother, also our cousin, just died. We don’t have any cousins!” Nate cries.

“I told that bitch not to call your phone…” I muttered under my breath, cursing my headteacher for not believing my lies. I guess when she saw me and my ‘cousin’ rubbing up against each other by the taxi earlier she sort of automatically called all of my bluffs.

“I knew straight away he had something to do with it, I don’t know freaking how I just did.” Nate carries on, pointing at Drake.

“He just turned up, I had to make something up before they called the police or something.” I informed him.

“Why did he turn up Mia? Why was he asking for you?” Nate asks, almost shouting.

“OH YEAH!” Drake cuts in, making me jump slightly as I was starting to forget he was here. He shoots up in the sitting position, pointing his index finger at me “That’s what I wanted to say to you, I’m sorry about last night. “

Once he’s let that off his chest, he collapsed back down on the sofa to his previous position, humming some sort of tune under his breath.

I slowly turn back to Nate. He had his arms crossed over his chest, his head cocked and staring at me with a brow raised.

“Last night?” he questions.

I sigh “I went over to his house last night.”

“WHAT THE FUC-“

“It was only to see if he was okay!” I quickly cut in, raising my hands to get him to calm down. Fair enough it was a slight alteration of the truth, but I couldn’t tell him it was because Drake had robbed a bank earlier in the day and I was going to confront him about it. I don’t think that would have gone down much better to be honest.

“What happened ‘last night’?” he asks, using a mocking tone to say ‘last night’.

I looked at him with raised brows “Really? Mature Nate, really mature.”

He rolls his eyes realising that tone really wasn’t needed “What happened?”

“I went round to see if he was okay because no one had heard from him for so long. We got into an argument and I left.” It was near enough the truth; I just left a few details out. Like him throwing me against a wall and scaring the shit out of me.

Nate listened to my explanation, his face still pissed but I could see he didn’t have anything to say.

“Then the next thing I know I'm getting dragged out of Maths because he’s in the office demanding to see me while tanked up like a gas station.” I finish off my explanation.

Nate is silent, obviously thinking over my explanation and thinking it over hard.

I see his eyes flicked to Drake, who was currently pretending to play the drums with his eyes closed and biting his bottom lip as he was really getting into it.

Nate sighs and walks forward. He crouches down by Drake’s head.

“Mate…” Nate says, and Drake stops playing his drums and turns his head to face Nate. He looks confused for a second before he grins “…What did you take?”

“Nate, I’ve missed you man!” Drake exclaims, turning slightly and throwing his arms around Nate. Nate falls forward slightly, letting out a laugh before he pats Drake’s back a couple of times.

“That’s lovely, but seriously what did you take?”  Nate asks again, pulling back from the hug.

Drake shrugs “Pretty pink pill.”

Nate sighs, lifting one of his hands and placing it on Drake’s forehead feeling his temperature.

“He’s pretty hot.” Nate tells me, and Drake smiles.

“You’re a handsome guy too Nathaniel.” Drake replies and I let out a snort of laughter.

I see the corner of Nate’s mouth involuntarily lift “Cheers mate.”

“So, once you two are done making a move on each other, is he going to be okay or do we need to take him up the hospital?” I ask Nate, really not sure what to do and in a way I'm so happy he did come home to take over.

“He should be fine he’s pretty clammy but he should have been throwing up or feeing some sort of stomach pains by now…” Nate turns to Drake “…you’re not are you?”

Drake shakes his head forcefully “Nope, I feel as healthy as a bee!”

Nate turns to look at me “I think he just needs water or something then I’m going to bring him up to bed.”

“With you?” I ask trying to hold back a smirk.

He glares at me “Just get the damn water Mia.”

I laugh as I walk into the kitchen.

“Hey, where is she going!” I hear Drake shriek.

“She’ll be back in a minute don’t worry.” Nate reassures him as I leave the room and I can’t hear them anymore.

I pour a glass of water, realising I was smiling. I know it was no time to smile or anything but I was so happy right now Drake did take that pill. Now don’t think I'm a bad person or anything, but Nate and Drake were actually talking.

I knew this whole ‘I don’t give a shit if Drake lived or died’ act of Nate’s was bullshit. I mean he thought Drake had a risk of OD’ing and he’s playing doctor to the boy and looking after him.

He obviously still gave a shit about him, they’ve been friends for so long it would be impossible not to.

I just hope once Drake sobers up it won’t go back to normal, because I'm not going to lie, this last month has sucked without him.

Plus maybe Nate could talk some freaking sense into him about this whole job thing. I could not believe Drake had gotten mixed up with all of that shit, I mean Drugs and Guns? Bank Robberies?

What the hell was next? Contract Hitman?

I knew Drake, I knew when he was feeling sorry for himself he would self-destruct. It was his thing. The amount of times we found him passed out in parks or in the middle of streets after arguments with his mum or with Nate was ridiculous. He would get so pissed off and take his anger out on anything, starting fights with random people either in bars or even the street just so he could let out some of his frustrations. I mean take that time he had an argument with Nate when he found out about us, got drunk and punched a car window out.

Perfect example there of the classic self-destructive Drake O’Connell.

Working for his dad was like taking all of these things and rolling them into one. I knew things were bad at home for him, and I knew him and Nate weren’t speaking, but feeling that low he accepted a job from his father of all people?

Things must have been worse than I thought.

I suddenly felt the overwhelming guilt rush through my body as I realised the final straw must have been me walking out on him at the hospital. I pushed him over the edge.

I suddenly felt sick again.

I swallowed down the nauseating feeling and took a deep breath, promising myself I was going to help him.

Yes, what he did to that man was horrible, but Drake was not a bad person. He just needed help.

A lot of help.

I begin to walk out of the kitchen, and just as I step foot in the living room I stop as I hear Nate and Drake talking.

“I’m so sorry mate.” Drake said, his arm at the top of Nate’s head as he looked hard at him.

“Look, don’t worry about that now.” Nate replies.

Drake shakes his head “I am though man, I fucked up I know it. I just couldn’t help it.”

“Drake, stop talking.” Nate suddenly sounds pissed.

“No, not like that…” Drake explains, taking his hand off Nate’s head and rolling onto his side, looking up at the ceiling “…it wasn’t just a fuck man, I couldn’t help it.”

Nate was silent for a while, no doubt clenching his jaw hard as he didn’t know whether to carry on listening or punch Drake again.

He decides to keep listening, and I thank the lord because I really wanted to hear what Drake had to say.

“So you didn’t just do it for a bang?” Nate asks, his voice slightly clipped but I could tell by his tone he genuinely wanted to know.

Drake shakes his head, his eyes still firmly on the ceiling.

“I wouldn’t risk our friendship just to get my end away.” Drake made clear, his hand reaching out and patting Nate’s head fondly before he lets it rest on his stomach “I couldn’t help it. There’s something about her man, it doesn’t make me think properly. And I'm sorry for lying, I really am but I don’t regret what I did with her. She’s a good girl. The only one I’ve ever wanted to stay in bed with after actually.” Drake lets out a laugh as he says this out loud, and I find myself smiling slightly.

Nate is silent for a second. Suddenly, he asks the question that made me hold my breath until it was answered.

“Do you like her?”

Drake looks like he’s thinking for a minute before he turns his head to Nate.

“I don’t know, if I want to stay in bed after does that mean I do?” Drake asks, genuinely clueless about the topic.

Nate lets out a laugh “That’s normally a pretty good sign yeah.”

Drake slowly nods his head, taking in the information “Then I guess I do.” He finally concludes and I find myself smiling like a fucking idiot, and not even caring I looked like an idiot “She’s the only girl I see as an actual girl and not just a talking vagina you know?”

Of course, Drake ruins any cute or slightly romantic moment.

Surprisingly, Nate lets out another laugh “Good to hear because if that was any different, I’d rip your throat out through your ass.”

I suddenly realised in Drake’s own twisted way, that talking vagina comment was actually pretty cute for his standards. I mean the guy was that messed up he didn’t even know what liking someone actually felt like. He was like a caveman when it came to feelings.

Drake turns his face again and grins at Nate “I’ve missed you BFF.”

Nate burst out laughing, realising even though Drake was wasted beyond belief he was referring to that time at the bar Nate was hammered and called Drake his BFF.

“I’ve missed you too mate. House hasn’t been the same without you.” Nate replies through a smile.

I find myself smiling as I hear them talk, and decide now was the time to walk back in.

“Got him water, let’s hope he doesn’t choke on it.” I chirp as I walk over to them and hand the glass of water to Drake.

His eyes land on me and a slow smile appears on his lips.

“You’re so pretty. Especially when you threaten me, I seriously find that attractive.” He states, clearly the drugs acting as a truth serum again.

The corner of my mouth twitches, I sort of love Drake when he’s high.

“Okay Romeo, I think it’s time to put you to bed before you start serenading my sister.” Nate shakes his head in amusement as he stands to his feet.

Drake looks at him puzzled “Sera-what?”

“You don’t know what serenading means?” Nate asks in amazement.

Drake shakes his head like a little boy, then quickly loses interest as he suddenly starts gulping down the water I just handed him.

He downs the whole thing “Ahh, that feels like heaven in my mouth.” He states, before a dirty smirk appears on his face “That NOT what she said.”

Then he went on laughing again clearly lost in a world of his own. Not going to lie, it looked like a pretty fun world I was a little jealous.

“Definitely bed time.” Nate mutters as he begins to pick Drake up off the sofa. I could see he was struggling a little so me being the great sister I am walk over and help him.

“I'm the filling in a Hasting sandwich.” Drake points out laughing.

“Sure are buddy.” Nate replies through gritted teeth as we both heave the fat shit up the stairs.

Once we’ve got him into his room, we throw him on the bed.

I felt like I had child, tucking them into bed. Hopefully when I do this with my own children one day they won’t be drunk and stoned. Not quite the family life I had planned.

Nate pulled him up the bed so his head was in the pillow and I proceeded to take his shoes off, throwing the hi-tops on the floor and pulling a blanket over him. He was grinning at me once I had finished tucking him in.

“You not getting in?” he asks with a smile.

“No she’s fucking not.” Nate replies on my behalf, but it wasn’t aggressive like it would have been less than an hour ago. It was actually kind of playful.

“Go to sleep Drake.” I tell him, and just as I am about to turn I feel him grab my wrist and pull me closer to him.

“You’re not leaving are you?” he suddenly asks, surprising me a little.

“Leaving? This is my house Drake.” I point out through a laugh.

He nods his head “Okay, just…don’t leave. If I go to sleep you will be here when I wake up yeah?”

I swallow slightly. He was worried I was going to walk out on him again.

I gave him a half-hearted smile and brushed the hair away from his forehead.

“I’m not going anywhere I promise Drake.” I tell him, and I see a relieved smile cross his lips.

He closes his eyes and nods “Good. Time for bed now.” He decides, his voice automatically quietening down as I could tell he was starting to get tired.

I watch him for a few seconds, the faint smile still on my lips as I stare at him sleep for the second time today. He looked so innocent it amazed me every single time. Without even thinking about it, I pressed my lips onto his forehead faintly.

I stood up straight and turned around, jumping slightly as I realised Nate was still in the room. He was looking at me with a curious expression, obviously having witnessed the little exchange between me and Drake and from the look on his face, he was thinking hard about something.

“Come one lets go downstairs.” I say quietly as I walk out of the room. He follows me out and shuts the door behind him. as soon as the door is shut I turn to him, realising I don’t care if I was breaking Drake’s promise.

I wasn’t going to leave this time; I was going to help him.

But that meant telling Nate everything. I may be out of order for breaking my promise, but Drake needed as much help as he could get. As I said before I wasn’t strong enough to handle all of Drake’s shit on my own. But if I had Nate there to help, I could at least give it a go.

“We need to talk.” I tell him.

He looks at me seriously “I know.”

I shake my head “No you don’t, you have no idea. You have no fucking idea how bad things are Nate.”

He looks worried now as he looks at me curiously “What are you talking about?”

So I broke Drake’s promise. I told Nate everything.

And just as I predicted, unlike Nate had us all believe in the last month, he did in fact give a shit.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 53.5K 56
C O M P L E T E D || Highest Rank; #4 in Funny || || Highest Rank; #6 in Boys || ⇎𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓲𝓽'𝓼...
3K 130 37
Jennifer Hudson thought that her life was normal just like the others but she was wrong. There are hidden and deadly secrets that only a significant...
306K 10.4K 31
Having a crush on someone is what everyone goes through at one point in their life. They'll see someone and they think that they are attractive, or t...
8.5K 324 15
He was brooding and silent, She was the life of every party. He was the popular hot guy, She was the crazy new chick. Yet... He was the sugary sweet...