Aurora of the Phoenix (Book 1...

By NurainiSalleh

Teenage life is a rollercoaster ride, with school, crushes, and the social scene that can make you feel like... More

Chapter 1 The Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 2 New beginnings? (Edited)
Chapter 3 New Friends and First Crush?! (Edited)
Chapter 4 The Dream (Edited)
Chapter 5 We're Neighbours?? (Edited)
Chapter 6 WHAT IS GOING ON?? (Edited)
Chapter 7 They're Amazing, aren't they? (Edited)
Chapter 8 The Hangout (Edited)
Chapter 9 Life of Ryder Hunter (Edited)
Chapter 10 The Aftermath Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 11 The Aftermath Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 12 How times have changed (Edited)
Chapter 13 The Past of Ourselves Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 14 The Past of Ourselves Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 15 Meet the Hunters (Edited)
Chapter 16 The Swimming Pool (Edited)
Chapter 17 Birthday Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 18 The Birthday (Edited)
Chapter 19 Changes (Edited)
Chapter 20 Powers, the truth, and pets (Edited)
Chapter 21 Rosaleen, Abilities and Identity (Edited)
Chapter 22 The Past and Pets (Edited)
Chapter 23 Teachers, swimsuits and theft? (Edited)
Chapter 24 swimming lessons and bullies from the past (Edited)
Chapter 25 The magic, the queen, and presents! (Edited)
Chapter 26 The Family Book (Edited)
Chapter 27 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 28 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 29 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 3 (Edited)
Chapter 30 The Confrontation (Edited)
Chapter 31 Family (Edited)
Chapter 32 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 1(Edited)
Chapter 33 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 2(Edited)
Chapter 34 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 3 (Edited)
Chapter 35 Back to School (Edited)
Chapter 36 The Burning Feeling (Edited)
Chapter 37 The Fire (Edited)
Chapter 38 The Pain
Chapter 39 The realised Truth
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 47

50 2 13
By NurainiSalleh

Hi guys! sorry if this chapter is really late but i finally had the motivation to write. sorry to my fellow readers who were waiting patiently, i really appreciate you guys being patient with me, love you guys!

okay now on with the story........ finally!

Ryder's POV

I looked at Aurora as she was walking up her stairs and realising what i have done again due to Max's influence.

Max: *Dat ass tho!*

Me: *MAX! Why are you destroying my relationship with her? And 'Dat ass tho"? What the hell are you talking about?

Max: *hmmmm, she is one short stack of pancakes, every curve in that girl makes me hornier every second. I just want to flip her and bite into that lucious neck of hers. (Growl)

Ryder: *MAX! Don't say that about her!*

Max: *Oh C'mon Ryder! You know we share the same mind, I know you are thinking the same thing I'm thinking. Aurora is hot! And somehow she turned you down or should i say she turned us down.*

Ryder: *MAX?*

Max: *What?*

Ryder: *SHUT THE FUCK UP! We can talk about this later okay?*

Max: *Ooooo, someone's sensitive*

I rolled my eyes at Max and for what he said. But he is right about one thing, i am attracted to Aurora in every way, every part of her i find attractive. Her cute smile, her short height which makes her even cuter, the way she smiles and the way I see her eyes even with those contact lenses are full of wonder. I really wish and hope that she is my mate but who knows?

"Ryder?" I looked at Layla. "Fighting with Max again i see?" she said softly.

"Ummmmm, yeah we are." I looked at Layla as she looked at me for answers of what happened. "Well, yeah like Aurora said, we are not a thing."

"Oh, don't be so insecure!" said Mrs Rossi. "Aurora, is having all her first with you and it just freaks her out because she didn't expect it. You took her first kiss, you know."

"Awwwww, really? That's sweet." said Mrs Garcia, Layla's mom.

"You guys would make a cute couple!" exclaimed Mrs Rossi.

I heard Layla chuckled and mumbled. "Yeah, then what about Gabe?" she then realised it was out loud and covered her mouth

"Gabe? You mean her other friend?" Mrs Rossi then gasped and realised what was going on. "Aurora has 2 guys fighting over her? is my daughter having a love triangle?"

Then suddenly Mr Rossi came into the kitchen. "Our daughter is having a what?!" he then quickly glared at me.

"James!" Mrs Rossi Angrily yelled at him. "Don't make a scene!

We then heard screaming from upstairs. "MOM! MOM!" it was Aurora's voice, "PLEASE HELP!" I quickly went up to her room with her mom and dad.

Once we had reached her room, I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knocked on her door and when she opened the door, she was in tears and holding her cat.

"M-Mom, Rosaleen's not waking up! Please help! Should we take her to the vet? Can we take her now, I can't lose her."

"Oh, it's okay honey." Mrs Rossi rushed to Aurora's side and took Rosaleen from her hands. She looked back at Mr Rossi and nodded at him as a way to say she handled this on her own.

"Okay everyone, we can all go back downstairs. Nothing so see here." he said while closing Aurora's bedroom door and pushing us back downstairs to join the rest.

I couldn't keep my mind off what was going on upstairs, I wanted to be there with Aurora and accompany her. I want to be near her, sitting on her bed with her and-

Max: *ooooo yeah! Her bedroom, we have seen her bed. It looks like it can fit 2 people in that one bed, if not maybe someone just has to be on top!

Me: *Max? Shut the fuck up!*

By this time every one of my friends left the party early and got back home. They asked me what happened upstairs and I just told them it was personal and I couldn't really tell them. I didn't know why I couldn't say it was because of her cat. I think it's because to Aurora, Rosaleen is more than just a cat to her and I can understand why she would be very upset about it.

"Ryder?" I heard someone calling me and felt them touching my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Mr Rossi who was calling me. "Can you come into the kitchen with us?" he said while pointing at the Rossi brothers who went in the kitchen first.

I saw them sitting at the table and glaring at me except for Nick who was looking away at everyone while also looking irritated. I don't know why, but even Max is feeling as nervous as I am, the atmosphere was too thick for us to handle.

"Okay Ryder, I want to know something. What is your intention with my daughter?" Mr Rossi asked me as he folded his arms and interrogated me.

*Fuck! I'm screwed!*

"Ummm...well, Aurora and I are just friends." I replied nervously.

"Oh really?" Josh suddenly spoke out. "A 'friend'? So a friend you have kissed twice and just recently we found out that one of those times was in this house?"

"I'm going to give a chance Ryder, and you better tell us the truth....." said Mr Rossi, looking more angrier at me than before.

"Hey,aren't you a werewolf, don't you believe in that.........mate bond thing?" Alex asked

"Wait, how did you know?"

"I'm friends with your father Ryder. Of course I know." Mr Rossi replied.

"Well, yeah we do have a mate bond but-"

"So since you are already kissing our sister, what happens when you find your mate??? what happened then? you gonna ditch her for some bitch in heat?" Alex angrily stood up.

"What NO! I would never do that to Aurora and plus maybe she might be my mate." I quickly shut up while their eyes widened.

*Oh yeah, i truly fucked up now.*

"WHAT?!" They all said simultaneously, even Nick who finally faced me.

"Really?" Nick smiled at me. "So Aurora might be your mate? Are you sure?"

I frown at him. "I'm not sure, my wolf kinda feels something whenever she is around, he started feeling strange ever since you guys came to our school. Even my wolf is unsure of itself because I am still too young to know who my mate is and it's rare. I just- i just don't know. It's confusing." i explained to them and they just looked at me confused.

"And it's perfectly fine Ryder" Mrs Rossi suddenly came into the kitchen. "you can go out with the rest in the living room, while I talk to my idiot husband and sons." she looked pissed off at them.

"Oh, okay." Then I left the kitchen while Mrs Rossi started scolding them.

Max: Wow! We are so lucky that Mrs Rossi came in when she did or else we would be really screwed up! Bruises everywhere, maybe even a shiner. I still say we can still beat them up and win.*

Me: *MAX!*

Max: *I'm just kidding, especially since all 3 of the Rossi boys are warlocks anyway.*

Me: *Wait. WHAT?!

Emily's POV

"Mom! What is happening to Rosaleen?!" Aurora sobbed.

"It's okay baby girl, she's fine. Trust me" I said to comfort her while she hugged me tightly.

"Aurora,she is just resting." she looked up at me curiously. "It's like hibernation, she's hibernating."

"Really?" She let go of me and sat up straight.

"Yeah she is, you see......" I paused for a while to remember what I have learned about familiars. "Familiars are there to help their masters and when they do, they are obligated to do whatever it takes to save them from danger. Aurora, your powers are very powerful, well, your mana is. By right, what happened in the fire could have gone worse." i explained.

"Worse? What do you mean? And what do you mean my powers are powerful? I thought my brothers and i are-"

"The same? Nope, you have a very powerful mana in you that is rare and I just found out from Dr Aiko and it's okay, it just means you are blessed. Rosaleen was trying to control and limit the explosion of your powers to a house fire instead of something way bigger than that. Aurora, she just needs rest. So in the meantime you just need to wait it out and put a cold towel over her head so she would be cooled down. After that, she would be fine when she wakes up, you heard me, when she wakes up."I smiled at her and she smiled at me back, feeling grateful that her familiar is alive and just needs to rest.

Isa had the same thing a long time ago, when her powers were too much to handle, her mana was all over the place and she always felt feverish. The fevers were her mana and powers coming out as she kept it all in for a long time, this is due to her living in the human realm, she didn't get to use her powers often and when she doesn't, it all came out of her.

I went out and left Aurora in her room and closed the door while I leaned on it. "Isa, I wish you were here to help Aurora. she needs you now, you are the only one that could have understood her situation and herself. Who would have thought you wanted me to take off her all this time. I should have known but I didn't and I regret that I didn't. I miss you Isa, you were my sister and i love you with all my heart." I whispered.

I went down the stairs feeling sad until I heard a commotion in my kitchen. "What the hell is going on here?!" I whispered.

I looked inside my kitchen to see my husband and sons talking to someone or from how they were standing or sitting, they were interrogating someone, but who?

I came closer to look at who they were talking to and it was Ryder! I was curious what was going on but I knew why they were interrogating him. They are being too overprotective of Auri and Ryder has become a victim of my husband and son's ignorance, well not all my sons. Nick is kinda ignoring the situation, he seemed kinda annoyed to be there from what i saw.

"What NO! I would never do that to Aurora and plus maybe she might be my mate." Ryder protested.

*What?! MATE?! Really? Oh my god! That's wonderful!.........Fuck! I need to save Ryder before they all kill him for even mentioning it.*

"WHAT?!" They all said simultaneously, even Nick who also faced him.

"Really?" Nick said as he started smiling at Ryder. "So Aurora might be your mate? Are you sure?"

"I'm not sure, my wolf kinda feels something whenever she is around, he started feeling strange ever since you guys came to our school. Even my wolf is unsure of itself because I am still too young to know who my mate is and it's rare. I just- i just don't know. It's confusing." Ryder explained.

I thought this would be a good time to chime in my opinion now and stop this madness "And it's perfectly fine Ryder" i said to him and he looked shocked to see me and so were the rest of them, well shocked plus scared a little bit of fear that i would whoop their ass."you can go out with the rest in the living room,while I talk to my idiot husband and sons." i gestured Ryder to leave and he did

"Oh, okay." he replied to me.

Once he left, I was alone with my husband and sons in the kitchen. "What the fuck are you guys doing to that poor boy?!" I yelled at them, not caring if everyone in the other room can hear me.

"We are just asking him a few questions, there was no harm in that." Said James calmly explaining it to me, but I just glared at him.

"Nope that is not it! You know what this is? This is-" I took a deep breath before continuing to yell at them. "This is some mob/mafia/gangster bullshit that you guys are trying to pull to get or should i say force information you want to know out of him!" they all just gave me a poker face once I was done yelling at them. All except for one that was actually innocent in this mess.

"Mom, this is not my idea, this is all their idea, i don't even want to be a part of this."

"NICK!" Said all of them

"What?! I am telling the truth! You guys are interrogating him because you think he might do something bad to Auri but all he did was save Auri from a fire and kiss her! I know I'm worried too, but I don't think we can always threaten the guys who will always try to get with Auri as much as we can control Auri. what's next? First, Ryder's interrogation, next would be him and that other guy..... Ummm, Gabe to pee in a cup and also a blood test? This has to stop!"

"Well, i wouldn't have said it better myself. What do you all think?" I asked them while similling at Nick's bravery to speak out to his Father and brothers.

"Okay! We get it, I know. It's just that if anything were to happen to Auri then......." Alex said.

"Then we will consult with Ryder, he will also take care of her and if she doesn't choose Ryder." i hope she does but the other one aint bad choice either, since i know his father too. "Then we will consult Gabe, Gabe isn't a bad guy either, I know his father, his father is the mermaid's Queen's trusted advisor. He holds a very huge ranking and honor, so if anything happens, i will consult him."

"Wait, how did you know-" Nick asked me.

"I did my research, you don't think you guys were the only ones worried about who she will be dating? I will research the crap out of those guys to make sure they are not planning anything. Both Ryder and Gabe's family are very highly respected and I trust both of them to take care of Auri as much as I trust her with all of her friends."

"Yeah......." said Alex

While I was thinking about my husband's and sons' gangster interrogation attitude, I just realised another thing I have to tell Auri about.

"Shit! I just realised that we have to tell Aurora that she has half gangster blood."

"What?! Why would we......." James said

"Well....." I looked outside at the living room to see if anyone was listening and turned back to look at the boys and James while whispering at them. "Well, if we are telling her about her biological mother soon, then we have to tell her about both of her fathers are part of the Blood Phoenix gang. Which is kinda ironic and coincidental as her family crest is the Phoenix for both sides."

"Do we really have to tell her?" Alex asked me and I nodded at him.

"Because, we can't keep this many secrets from her, it will come out eventually, so just to make it clear for all of us that we will tell her everything about her biological parents and you all of have to stop interrogating any of Aurora's potential boyfriends, lovers or fiance."

"Lovers!?" they all said simultaneously and i just glared at them.

"Fine" they all said at the same time.

After that whole mess, Ryder eventually went back home and so did the rest. We all cleaned up the living room while Aurora was resting up in her room and taking care of Rosaleen. I suddenly heard the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and opened it to see Gabe was standing there holding a bouquet of daisies with a hidden red rose in the middle of it. The rose was really red and was obviously easy to point out.

"Gabe! How are you? Are you here to see Aurora?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Yeah, I'm fine. Yes, I'm here to see Aurora and give her these flowers as a welcome back home present."

"That's wonderful! Well, she's upstairs, it is the room that has the lavender door painted on it."

"Thanks," Gabe said as he went running up the room and I heard a door knock and Aurora's door opening and closing.

"Hey, who was at the door babe?" asked James as he walked out of the kitchen and was looking up at the stairs the same time as me.

"Oh, it was Gabe and he bought flowers for Aurora, he went upstairs to give it to her." I said , pointing up at the stairs. When I looked back at james, he had a shocked expression on his face

"Wait, WHAT?!" James yelled and quickly ran up the stairs but I chased him down. I pulled his shirt back and knocked him down at the top of the stairs. And yes, I am that strong.

"Don't you DARE! James." I yelled at him but I quickly lowered my voice to make sure not to let them hear us.

"Emily........" James softly yelled at me.

"Try me, Try me today James!" I softly yelled at him back. " we know where the hospital is, so bring it on!"

"Emily! I don't want that boy in her room, I don't want any boy in her room!" he said to me.

"I know but you have to trust Aurora to make good decisions, you know that she is a good girl, she won't do anything. She is like her mom, Isa didn't have sex till she got married to Toni so........"

"Oh my god!" James yelled loudly as he went back down the stairs, once he reached after the last step, he faced me. "I don't believe you said that! You just gave me a mental picture- Oh fuck!" he paused to rub his eyes. "I don't you or anybody else to give me a mental picture of my daughter having sex!"

"C'mon don't be a baby, you think it was fun for me when i found out Alex was having sex with girls. It wasn't! Besides, Aurora wouldn't do that. I know she wouldn't, right?" I asked James and realised that he had a point.

"James, i think you might have a point, maybe we can just tell them to keep the door open so we can know what is going on inside okay?"

"Yeah you do that!" he said as he kept rubbing eyes and went to the kitchen. "I need a fucking beer! Fuck!"

"Hey dad, what's wrong?" I heard Josh ask James as I went back up the stairs.

I went closer to the room and knocked the door softly and then I opened the door to see Gabe leaning to Aurora and kissing her while Aurora dropped her flowers.

*Oh my! Fuck! I hope James and the boys don't see this.*

"Hey mom, dad seems stressed out, what is going on-" and of course the boys saw what I just saw and their faces were red with anger.

*Oh fuck! Shit is going to hit the fan now!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! wow! Ryder found out that the Rossi brothers are warlocks, how is he going to take that news and also Gabe kissed Aurora again?! how will the brothers react and what are they going to next? find out in the next chapter of Aurora.

Hopefully the next chapter won't take so long to write but if it does i would like to apologise in advance and hope you guys can be patient with me again. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you guys

Please like, comment and share this story with your friends and family who love fantasy stories or these types of story.

well, see you guys again in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 61 79
After receiving a letter from the most prestigious academy of the kingdom, "Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy", Aurora Coeur enrols in a completely new...
6 7 11
Eleanor, longing to escape her loneliness, embarks on a mesmerizing adventure into a mysterious realm filled with magic. Burdened with unanswered que...
5K 558 56
This story is about a girl who unexpectedly turns into a mermaid while losing everyone she loves, it's hard enough to keep her secret. So many peopl...
129K 4.5K 28
Tiffany Veyne is an ordinary girl (well she thinks she is). Good grades, she doesn't like school that much, but there is something she does not know...