His Skivvy

By baby_anas

Leyla is a girl of 18, a young girl so demure and sweet. An innocent soul yet shattered into pieces! A soul... More

Chapter 1 (Introduction)
Chapter 2 (Engima)
Chapter 3 (Divulge)
Chapter 4 (Rumination)
Chapter 5 (Shattered)
Chapter 6 (Miracle)
Chapter 7 (Alhamdulillah)
My birthday💃❤️
Chapter 8 (My Story)
Chapter 9 (Laylah)
Chapter 10 ( Crumpled)
Chapter 11 (Bye Naija)
Chapter 12 (Poland)
Chapter 13 ( Malice)
Chapter 14 ( Alliance)
Chapter 15 ( Gaiety )
Chapter 16 ( Jollity)
Chaper 17 ( Blithe )
Chapter 18 ( Prime )
Chapter 19 ( Serenity )
Chapter 20 ( Eloquence )
Chapter 21 ( Jaundiced )
Chapter 22 ( Third Fam )
Chapter 23 ( Third Fam )
Chapter 24 ( Third Family )
Chapter 25 ( Finally )
Chapter 26 ( D-Day )
Chapter 27 ( Happening )
Chapter 28 ( Happening )
Chapter 31 (Alhamdulillah)
Chapter 32 ( Trouble in high heel )
Chapter 33 ( Unveiling )
Chapter 34 ( Unexpected disclosure )
Chapter 35 (Khair)

Chapter 29 ( Contemplations )

148 19 12
By baby_anas

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah.

Baby❤️
*******************************

Unedited!!!

  Third Person's POV

After the incidence, Muhammad managed to save Laylah from the culprit and managed to escape his so called guards. He made sure Laylah is safe. In his life, he never felt so scared at any point. He was beyond scared and agitated knowing she's with someone else who's trying to harm her by any means. He asked himself different questions he don't have an answer to. Have he ever felt so much fear like this before? Could it be is all because of her? But why her? He don't think he'll ever feel this way in his life. Not even if the world is set ablaze.

    Since he took her with him, she didn't utter a single word after he shielded and covered her up with his jacket. She looks like a frozen marshmallow. Only her eyes move. Even her legs couldn't carry her load. So he just have to carry her all along. He's so scared she'll not survive. Her eyes close shut giving him more rooms of contemplations and fear. Could she be possessed or injected with some strong sedatives? And what came to his mind first after saving her is to take her straight to Saudi. Where her paternal grandmother lives. He managed to do some research about her and what he found took him in shock. He pitied her life. How could she be so strong after all she had gone through? Could this be any better?

Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

  Immediately after they land, an ambulance was brought in custody of Muhammad's renounce cousin Jalil and she was successfully executed to the hospital. Muhammad still couldn't calm his nerves down. He's so scared after all the agonizing hours of his life. Before coming over to Saudi Arabia, he called Jalil and inquire more about her health. He assured him she'll be alright she's just given some strong sedatives that will keep her asleep and unconscious for 24 hours. Taking her to hospital is never an option because he may have some ill company and the last thing he'll want is to be caught again by those monsters. Since he's certain she's going to be alright when they reach Saudi, his mind can rest a little.

Two days later.
   Laylah's POV

   I woke up to a very bright light making it almost impossible for me to open my teary eyes. I slowly open my eyes adjourning to the bright lights in the room. As I open my eyes fully, I meet a presence of a muscular retreating figure walking out of the room. I couldn't bring myself to speak. All I want is a little amount of water to gulp. I'm very thirsty and I feel like if I dare to open my mouth, my throat will hurt. But now that luck is by my side, the figure turns and a small smile made it way to his lips. I point the jug of water by my side and he nod in affirmation.

  He walked to my bed, poured the water in a glass cup then helped me sit by supporting my back with his broad arms while I drank the whole cup of water from his hand. Still supporting me, he fill the cup again and extend it to my lips motioning me to drink and I did. But a little than the first cup.

     My question now is, why is he here? Could he be my savior? This is the monster back in Nigeria. Why is he with me? Where's Sadeeq? Could he be?... OMG! I just hope is not what I'm thinking of. Let it all be a dream please God! Could I be abducted again? And him? Why him? But why am I in a hospital with all these things attached to my hand? A part of me now calms down knowing I'm not alone.
Long lost in my thoughts, I heard the door creeks and a handsome man walked in flashing me his cutesy smile. I smiled a little back before he examine my condition. He used the stethoscope to hear my heart beat and I see him nod in contentment. 

  "Miss Laylah, I'm glad to tell you that you're now fully recovered and you can go home in the next 2hours okay? You'll be alright Inshaa Allah. All you need to do Muhammad is to ensure she get a maximum rest. When I say rest I don't only mean physical fitness. You need to make her mind go off anything that will bother her or stress her brain. And Miss Laylah, you should please take all your drugs on time. I'm sorry to announce that you cannot walk by yourself. You need a wheel chair before you finally get to be strong enough to walk by yourself. This is due to the strong sedatives you took which is very harmful to your immune system. Thank god it didn't damage any of your organs. But I assure you'll be fine before you know it. You just need to eat healthy foods and take your drugs on time. It'll help you restore your energy soon. You can come next week so that I see how well you recovered."

   "Thank you Jalil!" Laylah almost whispers.

"Always welcome" he smiled before motioning for Muhammad to follow him. And he followed suit leaving me alone in my thoughts. All I want now is to go home and take a long refreshing hot bath. I feel like all my energy is drained and maybe I can't even do it myself. Why am I not strong enough to lift myself up? I can't even walk. But lemme try again.

(She tried walking on her legs after lifting them from the bed but she end up felling down  and she whimpers in pain from her back.) I don't understand why I can't walk. God help me! She cries.

Muhammad walked into the rooms and immediately he noticed me on the floor whimpering in pain, he quickly helped me up  and tucked me on bed.

  "Why did you stood up? Please you need to be patient before you recover fully. You'll be fine okay?" He assured her. While I only keep staring at him mouth agape. I'm shocked to see him talk in a polite way for the first time in my life, or maybe is because he wants me to be alright so that he gets rid of me quickly? Right! I have a lot of questions I need him to answer. And why am I even here with him and not Imaad or mummy? Where's Sarah too? They must be very worried about me. But lemme wait and see where he takes me too.

    The wheel chair is brought and with the help of nurses, they scoop me up and tucked me gently. I smile at them and muttered a thank you. "Shafakillah" they both said before turning to leave us. Muhammad walked us out of the room. Now he'll always be the one to help me with the wheel chair. Oh god why him. I can't just wait to go home. But wait? Why am I only seeing Arabs in this hospital? Could it be this hopsital is full of Arabs only? But how comes I don't know of it? Ikon Allah! I still will ask him this too. Just lemme get myself well cleaned and ready with my million questions. That's only if he'll answer me. This heartless fellow.

8:00pm

Where am I for god sake? Why is he taking me into a different apartment? Why is the whole city different from Poland? Could I be in a different country again? Well, I can't keep quite now. "Ehm, can I know where I'm?" I asked waiting to hear him thunder back.

"Ofcourse, this is my house but knowing where you are now is not the solution. Save your questions later, I'll now help you take your bath, eat food, take your drugs then answer all your questions before you sleep okay?"

"Did I hear you say help me take my bath? Impossible!" I rant and he hid his smile.

"As you wish madam. Go ahead and take your bath for all I care." He waver his hand in the ear telling me I should do all I want for all he care. I used the little energy I've to roll the wheel chair in to a nice cozy room which is simply set. Is more like a manly bedroom. Everything is brown. Well, it feels like home. I removed my scarf and throw it on the bed. I stretched my arms and tried going into the bathroom. Now how can I even help myself. How can I run my bath water? Thank god is not a shower but a bathtub. I want to suck myself inside a hot water till I feel all my ailments cool down. But how can I help myself? Now I can't even move?

"Do you now need help madam?" I heard a deep voice say and I know right he's the one. Now he'll mock me!

"Can you help me run the bath water?" I asked.

"Say please" he ordered! I hate his attitude.

  "Please help me run the bath water!" I plead and he enters the bathroom and before I know it he run the bath water knowing just right how I want it. So what now? How can he undress me? Impossible.

   "Lemme help you with the dress" he offered.

"Just help me with the zipper." And so he did. This is totally haram. But what can I do when god ordained it to happen. And the last thing I can do now is to cause any trouble. All I want is a hot refreshing bath.

"Can you help me into the bathtub? I'll just help myself undress when you're out." I asked.

    "Sure! Here you're."  he scooped me like a child and gently placed me into the bathtub.

   "Here's your towel. It's big enough for you. When you finish your buissness, I'll be by the door Kay?" He said.

  "Uhm" is all I said and he walked out loving me alone. How can I live with him? I just hope I get to recover soon and help myself. Now how can I use the water-closet? Argh!

Toh! Here we're!
I'm sorry for not updating frequently.
But I'll make it up to you whenever I'm fit to do that.
Show some love and comment please!
Vote and share also.
The comment will help and. Motive me towards updating a new canopy soon.
Thank you for reading my story.
Yours truly.

Baby❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 63.2K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
142K 12.7K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
153K 13K 46
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ ** "10 years! You have been lying to me for 10 whole years. Every single thing about you was a lie. How could you think I'd listen to...
588K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...