Chapter 27 ( Happening )

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah.

Baby❤️
**********************************************

Mohammad's POV

My flight to Poland land at exactly 7:00am. I can't help it but feel a little bit uneasy. I just pray everything will go out as planned. A part of me can't wait to see her and another part of me is feeling the guilty of making her life miserable. Though I know she's living a good life now and especially the fact that today is her happy day, will only make her more happier. I can't wait to see that beautiful smile on her face but I just hope, I will be there on time before he ruined everything. Oh Allah save her.

Sadiq's POV

Everything is going as planned. The decorators done their job real well. I can't help it but to feel a tangle of emotions. It would have been I and her but then here I'm now. I just want to destruct her life! I want to make him just feel how badly I felt the other time! How broken I was and I'm still healing my wounds. Which I know will never heal till my last breath. He'll surely know who's Sadiq. Now that everything is ready, I'll just wait for 12:00am to clock. I know he must be preparing to come. And just as I timed, he'll be landing by 11:00am and before he reach my destination, 12:00am will clock and I'd just finish my buissness and escape just like he did. I'll love to see the shock and hurt expression on his face! Lol! I'll surprise you.

Third Person's POV

Laylah is a bit nervous. She just hope she'll pass with flying colors. And she's indeed happy from her expression I can say. Everything will fall to its place. Her long time dream and wish. Her fathers dream that's now close to be fulfilled. The inner happiness brewing inside her is indescribable. No words on earth is gonna define how happy she's indeed. They walked hand by hand towards the main entrance of students, while Sarah's mum and Imaad already took their site probably in the well decorated hall. You can hear the clasping of hands and noises of different people from different backgrounds. Families, friends, some have their spouses and maybe children some. Laylah and Sarah are now standing outside the main entrance. They're all nervous. Sadiq is already in the hall too waiting for Laylah's entrance.

She's well ducked up in her Ankara skirt and blouse that just looked so good on her and fitted too. The graduation gown was given to them so they all wore it on. To be very precise, laylah looked like the most beautiful queen ever. She looked so unique among them and cute as well. Beauty with magnetic brain. Sarah looked good her own way too but y'all know who's more right? Sarah keep dragging laylah with her but she just couldn't bring herself to go in there, where thousands of people from different countries around the world will all stare at her. She's just not convenient in public and not even today. Oh god what will she do!

Sarah is finally tired of waiting so she made her way into the hall and the light are now on her while different camera men shooting thousands of pictures of her. The attention is too much and the lights as well to the extent that she just couldn't see where she's walking to and just have to put on her dark brown shades. Thank god she brought it here with her. She just hope Laylah will cope with the attention and lights with different flashes of light from every direction on her alone. Gosh! She can just imagine how stun she'll be.

After thousands of question form her class mates where Laylah is, she finally bottled up to face the reality and enter the hall herself. If she's really gonna wait for god's miracle to happen, then she'll just have to go back home. So guess she just have to face the reality waiting for her inside. "Gosh! Why did I even wear heels!" She palmed herself trying hard not to fall. Because it'll be her last wish right now. She walked in a slow pace trying hard not to be weird. All the attentions and even much more is now on her. The lights that obstruct her view too. She don't even know where she's going so she just have to stand still. She heard Sarah shouting her name from afar. She just wish someone will just come and help her. She just wish someone will come between those camera men and take her away.