Chapter 28 ( Happening )

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah!

Baby❤️
***********************************************

Third Person's POV

  The two cars still following their car and she couldn't fathom what's going around her. Why are they following them and where is Sadiq taking her to? But nevertheless, she decide to keep quite and see what will happen next. Her heart beat keeps palpitating but there's this very feeling of protection engulfing her soul knowing that her knight is just few feet's away.

    After one hour of driving, they finally come to a halt but sadly, her knight is no where to be sighted. She didn't see him around or anywhere close to her. But is not like she's with a stranger anyways. This is Sadiq. Despite the fact that she don't trust him that doesn't mean he'll hurt her for no reason right? But maybe is the best time to ask her questions too. She'll demand answers from him too. He opened the door for her and she kindly walked behind him. The building she saw is indeed a beautiful one. It's been long since she saw a nicely decorated building like this. Maybe he's really going to surprise her as her graduation gift. Now she's loving the surprise.

Walking into the magnificent building, immediately lights turned on and everywhere looking very furnished and good looking. She keep following him while she listen to his voice echoing the whole building. He took her to a room but immediately she stepped in, the lights went off leaving her in a complete state of shock and fear. Knowing how much a bipolar she's, she cling unto her dress waiting for the light to be restored. She called out his name "Sadiq" but to her dismay, there's no answer. She called and called until her voice breaks no more. Tears start cascading down here cheeks and waves of fear and emotions keep engulfing her. She shrieks waiting for a specific sign of her safety but none called.

   Where on earth is she? Her breathing start getting hitched as a tremendous loud voice keep playing in the background reminding her of her past. She knew this voice somewhere. But why now? Before she could figure out anything else, she felt a large arm drawing her into a bed tying her tightly with a strong rope that's already hurting her elbows. Her lips are sealed with an elastic band keeping her completely silent. She kept mute waiting for the worst to happen. She felt her legs being spread wide and also tied strongly. What on earth is happening to her? Silent tears keep gushing down her tender cheeks as she awaits for the worse to happen in minutes to come. Another large arm peeling her hijab off, her necklace, her ear rings, bracelet, and what next? The lights is restored and to her surprise she saw the picture of a monster showing her his thirty two teeth. Why on earth will he do this to her? Why him? It should be any other person but not him please! God let it not be true.

  He climbed the bed and start peeling of her dress with a knife scratching her skin deep. He tore the cotton of her arm and scratching her skin making her whimper in pain! Before he jump into peeling her whole dress, she heard a loud thud coming from the door and when she turned, she saw no one other than her knight! Could this be any better?

I know this is very little!
I'm sorry!
So can anyone guess who's behind all this?
And who's her knight?
Let's all meet in the comment section.
But I'll make it up to you.
I love you all!
Baby❤️