Chapter 10 ( Crumpled)

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah!

I miss you guys🥰
I'm sending love to every soul that wished me a quick recovery🥰 May Allah reward you all. And for the ones that say a prayer, May Allah reward you with nothing but Jannah🥰 The ones that called me and texted me privately showing their concern, May you be nothing but Happy throughout your life❤️ I love you so much! I'm feeling very well now and all thanks to the Almighty❤️

Baby❤️
********************************************

Muhammad's pov

  "Sir, he took her to his auntie's house in Gwarinpa. And that's all we know about her whereabouts for now." He bowed.

   Muhammad roll his hands through his curly hair and release a deep breath.  "Why wouldn't he inform me? Why is he hiding it from me? I don't even trust him with Laylah anymore! The only reason he's doing this is because he know my weakness. And he know very well that I can't hurt him no matter what might be the situation. Shit!!" He spat and dismissed the soldier by his side.

Sadiq's pov

   "I'll have to look for a way to take laylah with me . She deserves a bright future and a good life. She've gone through a lot already. And the only way to help her out of her deep miseries and rivalries is by taking her far away from here. Where she cannot remember all her past. She's hurting day by day and I can't watch her die. I'm sorry Muhammad, but I've to do this without you. I pray you get to know that I'm doing it for the best." He typed the message and send it to draft before locking it.

   He already got their passports and visas. They'll be flying to Poland Tommorow Inshaa Allah for that's the only place Muhammad will never track.

   Muhammad's POV

Muhammad is a very strong intelligent man you never know. A very powerful person with the outmost personality. He can go to any extent in other to get what he want. Muhammad was born in United States. He stayed with his mum, dad, and a brother Salim. Very beautiful family they call,  but to him is just a name.His mother always vow to make things miserable for him. His father is a very great business tycoon back in the states. He's the owner and founder of the Famous and expensive Hotel Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas and many more companies.

   But Muhammad always choose a very decent and Unnoticed life. He always chooses privacy over his luxurious and extravagant life. Mohammad studied mechanical engineering back in the states with the best student of the year. And a first class degree upper. During his MSC, he was awarded too in Oxford university. Which they offered him a very good job after his graduation but he kindly declined. The great misunderstanding between him and his mother made him flew back to Nigeria with the help of his father who always stand firm by him in every decision he made. His father Alhaji Mohammad Dantata is a very great man and a business tycoon and also renounced commissioner of  recreation and tourism back in the states.

3:00am
(His thoughts)
Muhammad changed his sleeping position for the hundredth time and took a deep breath again. He has been turning one side to another side throughout the night. This is how he is coping since Laylah left after Cursing him with those heart Touching words. The way she lived in his house made him feel like the most heartless human being on earth. He never meant to hurt her in the slightest way. Not even once have he come to the facts of hurting nor depriving her from her peaceful sleeps. So he never for ones have the idea of the her spending her whole nights sleepless throughout her stay in his house.

He have this habit of having affair with non-clans ladies he brought every night to quench his desires. He have his strong reasons for doing all this and he couldn't even evacuate the habit of drinking intoxicants as well. He don't know where the gentle Muhammad went for this long without coming back. Where is his old self? Where is the God-fearing, gentle, peaceful and humble Muhammad? Why this grumpy, heartless, sinner, dirty, Muhammad! Why??
He slapped himself hard! Smacking the beautiful bedside lamp beside him making it trash into pieces on the clean tiled floor!

Since Laylah left, he hasn't been himself. He have been punishing himself for hurting the innocent soul! She's so very innocent and calm, yet he manage to hurt her beautiful heart! He will never forgive himself for making her go through all this. He have been depriving himself from quenching his desires, no lady have stepped foot in his mansion since the day Laylah left because he wants to punish himself for making her have sleepless nights, nightmares and hurtful memories. This is how he always stay awake wincing in pain, his lower abdomen aches to the very end. The only thing he do to compose himself is by injecting anesthesia into his body which will react numbly to the pains and he'll fall into a very torturous slumber not without waking up screaming from a bad dream.

So......
You all know that I love you right?
So much !
Please vote, Comment, and share if you don't mind.
For those of you that didn't follow me please do follow.
It'll means a lot.
I love you all!

Baby❤️
Meet my cat y'all 😩❤️

Baby❤️Meet my cat y'all 😩❤️