When you're drunk || Karlnap

By Cyleed

After Karl's parents had separated, his mum decided to start over. They moved from Britain to America and Kar... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
Epilogue
Thank you
special chapter

chapter three

12.4K 320 700
By Cyleed

His first school day ended pretty fast. He sat with Quackity, Dream and George in the breaks and Karl got more comfortable around them, even though Dream and George still didn't talk to him that much. He really needed to explain himself, so they would stop thinking that he is homophobic. His teachers were fine, but there was one teacher that he absolutely hated, probably because she hated him as well. Her name was Mrs. Willson and she was his math teacher. Guess hating the subject wasn't enough, so now he needs to hate the teacher as well. Karl came a few minutes late because he couldn't find the room and she was already screaming at him.

"I'm sorry! I'm new, I couldn't find the room!", he said and tried not to scream back at her.

"Sit down, now!", she pointed to a chair in the first row and he sighed before walking over to it.

A blond boy with blue eyes sat next to him and he leaned over to Karl.

"I hate her so much", he whispered.

Karl turned to the side and frowned.

"Huh?".

"Mrs. Willson! She's such a bitch", he scoffed and shook his head.

"Oh, yeah", Karl nodded his head and eyed the boy with confused eyes.

"Oh, ha! Sorry mate, I'm Tommy", he leaned his arm over to him, very inconspicuous.

"Karl", he quickly shook his hand and tried not to snort.

That boy was something else, he already knew that.

"So, you're new here?", he asked.

"Are you always that talkative?", Karl sighed and tried to hide his yawn with his right hand.

"Well, this class is boring so", Tommy shrugged.

"Well, and I don't want to get sent to the principal office so please stop talking for now, 'kay?", Karl said in the most friendly way, while trying to focus back on class.

"Of course, mate", the blond turned his face to the board.

"But really, isn't she so annoying?".

Karl groaned in silence.

--------------------------

It was already late and Karl should probably be tired, but for some reason he wasn't. He sat up and tried to look for his phone, while he accidentally bumped into some empty energy drinks and they loudly fell down on the ground. Karl pouted. Ok, now he knew why he couldn't sleep. He sighed before he laid back down again. Last night he didn't sleep at all and now he couldn't sleep again. This wouldn't end well.

And of course it didn't. Karl woke up very late. When he looked at his clock, it said 7:43AM. His first class would start at 8:00AM. He quickly stood up, ran over into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. While doing that, he checked his phone and saw many missed calls from Quackity and one from Dream.

Quackity: Karlos, I'm here

Quackity: Let me in pleaseeeee

Quackity: Karl, seriously come down now

Quackity: We need to go now!!!

Quackity: HEY WAKE UP

Karl: I overslept! Jesus, this is my second day what am I supposed to do?!

Karl put on some fresh clothes and ran downstairs.

"Mum?", he screamed while he put on his shoes.

No answer.

"Mum? Are you here? Can you please drive me to school?", he looked into the living room to find a note.

Good morning, sweetheart. I'm at the neighbors right now, just introducing myself! See you after school. I love you!

"What? No no no no", Karl took his phone out of his pocket and cursed.

7:54AM.

And he needs to walk to school? He really should just stay home. And he really was about to stay home when he looked on his timetable and saw that his first lesson would be maths with his favorite teacher Mrs. Willson.

"Oh god, please no".

His phone buzzed.

Quackity: RUN!!!

And with that, he ran. He literally ran to school. His breath hitched when he arrived at the huge building. 8:12AM. Mrs. Willson is going to kick his ass. Karl ran into the building and quickly got his things out of his locker. And again, he started running through the halls. When he wanted to turn to the left side, to ran down the hallway, he bumped into someone. Karl's books fell down and he gasped.

"Sorry", he mumbled and picked his books up.

"You're late? On your second day?".

His heart skipped. Of course. Of fucking course.

"Yeah", he swallowed when he looked up and saw Sapnap standing there, holding out one of Karl's books.

"Thanks", he said and took his book.

"No problem", Sapnap chuckled and drove a hand through his hair.

"Well, the first lesson is almost over so...", Sapnap smirked at him and Karl frowned.

The smaller boy chuckled again.

"We could just skip", he shrugged.

"Skip? Like in not going to the class?", Karl pressed his books against his chest.

"Yeah, that's what skipping means, Karl", Sapnap chuckled again.

How does he know his name? And can he please stop chuckling all the time, Jesus. Karl somehow felt his cheeks blushing.

"I don't know. I don't think I want to do this today or... ever? Sorry", Karl quickly stumbled around Sapnap and walked down the hallway to his class.

But Sapnap was right. His first lesson would end in 20 minutes and he actually was super scared of that math teacher. When he approached the door of the classroom, he hesitated. He already heard the annoying and loud voice of Mrs. Willson in the room. 20 minutes. Was that even necessary? No, probably not.

He sighed and turned around. Where to now? Karl quickly walked down the hallway and opened the door to the toilets. He got into one cabin, locked it and took his phone out to text Quackity.

Karl: I'm skipping the first lesson. It's already late and I don't want to get screamed at by Mrs. Willson

Quackity: You're skipping? Wow, I didn't know you would do such a bad thing, Karlos ;)

Karl snorted.

Karl: Shut up.

"Not today, huh?", a voice appeared and Karl flinched.

He tried not to make a sound.

"I know that you're in here", Sapnap said.

Karl slowly stood up and unlocked the door. He crossed his arms when he opened the door.

"You sound like a serial killer. What do you want?", he asked.

Sapnap leaned against a sink, hands holding onto the sink behind him. He shrugged.

"Nothing. I am just bored and you're the only one skipping as well, so".

"Well, the second period starts soon. I need to get going", Karl picked up his backpack and swung it over his shoulders. He quickly walked past Sapnap but he stopped him in his actions.

"Look, I don't know what Quackity told you but I'm not a total dickhead, alright?", his voice sounded soft for one moment.

Karl slowly turned around.

"Quackity didn't tell me anything".

"Bullshit", Sapnap stood up and walked a few steps closer to Karl.

"What do you want me to do? Trust your words more than Quackity's?", Karl arched an eyebrow.

"No".

"Then what?".

"Forget about it", Sapnap turned around and walked back.

Karl shook his head and opened the door to leave the toilet. This time, he was punctual for the second period. But he still couldn't focus on class.

------------------------

"How was your day?", Quackity's arm rested around Karl's shoulders when they walked out of the school building.

"Good. What about yours?", Karl didn't know if he should tell him about the conversation with Sapnap. You could already tell that he didn't like the boy that much and he probably wouldn't be happy about him and Karl interacting in any way.

Quackity told him about his school day and Karl listened, like he always does. But at one moment, he got lost in his thoughts. He saw Sapnap, standing at his black car and chatting with another boy. Sapnap quickly gave the boy money and in return, the boy gave Sapnap a very small transparent bag. Marijuana? Seriously? Karl frowned at him and Sapnap tensed when he saw that Karl just saw that. But Karl just shook his head and looked away.

"So, are you free?", Quackity suddenly asked.

"I'm sorry, what?".

"On Friday! Are you free?".

"Oh, yeah I guess. But free for what?", Karl tried not to feel bad for not listening.

"Me, Dream and George planned to just watch a movie at Dream's", Quackity shrugged.

"With Dream and George? You sure they want me there?", Karl asked and arched an eyebrow.

"Of course!", he squeezed his shoulder and they approached Quackity's small ford.

The car ride was very quiet and tiredness overflow Karl. He hasn't really slept in days. He would 100% go to sleep now, he really deserved that.

-------------------

Hey, thank you for reading chapter three! I hope you like it :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 419 35
Karl didn't sign up for the lifestyle he's in now. Smoking, fighting, dares. When one dare lands him back with the cops again, he's on last strike wi...
16.8K 433 16
Tw: contains, suicide, s/h, abuse, homophobia?, death. George battles with depression and Dream tries to help him get through it. Sapnap, his bestfri...
1K 154 26
"𝖜𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐," 𝖘𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞, 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖛𝖔...
751 60 17
George 5,000 miles away Sapnap leaving to visit his depressed friend Dream left alone in his humid miserable home No one's winning