Stepbrother || Oikawa Tooru x...

By streetalien

Your mother leaves you for a month because of a working trip and comes back to tell you that she has met a ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 || End

Chapter 53

6.1K 251 623
By streetalien

You furrowed your eyebrows and looked over at Hamaguchi, who was looking down at her feet.

"So that's what happens if you trust the quite ones." You said, looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

"(L/N)-san, that's no-"

"Save the excuses. I should have left you to being a loner and a loser." You looked at her with a blank expression and walked past her.

"No, wait!" She called after you, but you didn't turn around.

You heard Oikawa follow you and some whispers around you.

"Oi, Shittykawa, (L/N)!"

"Not now, Iwaizumi." Oikawa said, making Iwaizumi stop walking.

It took Iwaizumi by surprise, being called by his full name.

Oikawa caught up to you and followed you into an empty classroom.

"Fuck." You said, as he closed the door behind him.

"That damned slut broke the deal." You sat on a random chair and massaged the bridge of your nose.

"We shouldn't have trusted her in first place." Oikawa said, taking a seat on the chair next to you.

"What are we going to do now? I'm sure eveyone knows by now." You crossed your arms.

"We are just going to ignore what they say,
(Y/N)-chan. They can't do more than just talk." He put one hand on your knee.

You sighed out deeply and took the hand on your knee, squeezing it.

"I guess you are right. She will pay for-"

"Leave that part to me, (Y/N)-chan." Oikawa smirked at you.

"And what about the team? They will ask questions and then the atmosphere will be weird."

"We have to go through this for the next two months. I'm not even their captain anymore since we don't have any matches or whatsoever. We are practicing for fun."

You just nodded and caressed his hand with your thumb.

"As I said before: we'll make this work. No one can harm us with such a little thing. They would find out sooner or later."

"Yeah, yeah, you are right."

"Let's go to class, huh?" He smiled.

"Let's go and show that bitch that she can't harm us." You smirked and stood up.

Oikawa opened the door of the class, revealing some students staring at you two.

"Since we were exposed already." He said and suddenly grabbed your hand.

He looked back at you and smiled.

"You are now officially my girlfriend. This shouldn't be a problem anymore."

You smiled back and walked to your class together.

"There she is, sitting and getting all the attention." You said.

"She'll be getting different kind of attention tomorrow, don't worry, sweetheart." He smirked.

"I'll see you in lunchtime. Just ignore what they say." He said, before kissing your forehead and walking to his class.

As you were walking into the class, all eyes were on you.

They didn't intimidate you though.

Oikawa was right, what coud they possibly do to you?

You sat down on your seat next to Iwaizumi, but didn't say a word.

"So? Aren't you or Oikawa going to say anything? As if I'm not disappointed enough to hear it from someone else first."

"We're sorry, Iwaizumi. We just couldn't tell anyone." You looked at him.

"So you couldn't even trust me? I mean, I get it if you don't trust me since we barely know each other. But Oikawa?"

"I- I told him not to tell anyone. I was just too scared and he listened to me. It's my fault." You defended Oikawa.

"Whatever. I'm gonna talk to him later." He said as the teacher came into the class.

After class Oikawa picked you up.

He flinched when he saw Iwaizumi's look.

"Next time you have a secret, I'll be the first one to know, got it?"

"That's just Iwa-chan's way of showing his love." Oikawa smiled nervously, earning a hit.

Arriving in the canteen, you walked over to your usual table, where Hanamaki and Matsukawa were sitting already.

"So it really is true, huh?" Matsukawa smirked at the two of you.

"Yeah, it is." Oikawa said confidently.

You saw Hanamaki slamming his head on the table and growling.

"You'll get your 2000 yen." He said.

You looked at Oikawa who was looking at you already.

Matsukawa seemed to notice your looks.

"We made a bet whether you are dating or not. You were just too obvious for me."

"He has something like a sixth sense on things like this, man. I had no chance to begin with." Hanamaki said, taking out 2000 yen.

"I guess you were dating Nakayama because she blackmailed you with the pic she sent around?" Matsukawa asked.

"Yeah." Oikawa said.

"Yes!" Matsukawa cheered and looked at Hanamaki.

"You will get all your money, stop looking at me." Hanamaki crossed his arms.

Smiling at them, you shook your head.

You were happy that at least they weren't judging you.

After school you went home with Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"What are you goinig to do with Nakayama?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Oikawa asked.

"I know for sure you are planning some kind of a revenge. That's just how you are, Crappykawa." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"Oh that." Oikawa giggled.

"You'll see tomorrow." He smiled innocently.

"We'll see you at school, Iwa-chan." You all said your goodbyes as Iwaizumi went another path.

You arrived at home and did your homework together.

Well, he was doing your homework while you were just painting while talking to him in your room.

"You really don't need to do that, Oikawa." You said.

"If you were to do it, we would be sitting here until midnight, my dear. But I want to spend time with you, so I'll just do it." He said.

You laughed at his statement and shook your head.

"Crazy day, huh?" You started a new conversation.

"I really didn't expect that to happen." He said, looking at you.

"Why did we even trust her?" You looked back.

"Desperation?"

You looked at each other for a second before laughing.

"Yeah, I guess."

You leaned back when your painting was finally done.

You only had to do some touches, but Oikawa finished your and his homework, so you would continue it on another day.

"Ahh, let's enjoy a hot chocolate and watch a nice movie, huh?" He smiled at you.

"Yeah, sounds good. How about you pick a movie while I prepare the hot chocolate?"

"You're the best!" He pecked your lips and went down first.

You had to clean your brushed first.

After you set everything, you were finally able to enjoy the movie he picked.

The movie was almost over when suddenly the front door opened.

You and Oikawa instantly moved away from each other.

It was only 10:15PM, why were they home early today?

They switched on the lights and looked at you.

"Uh, welcome home?" You said.

Not saying a word, they walked up to you and sat on the couch across from you and Oikawa.

You looked at Oikawa and saw that he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did something happen? You never came home early before." He said.

"Yeah, that's because we didn't know what our children were doing at home." Your mother snapped.

"Honey, calm down. We didn't even get to hear their-"

"(Y/N), bring me your school bag." Your mother demanded.

"If you're looking for drugs, I don't have any." You said jokingly, but she didn't move a muscle in her face.

"Fine." You got up and brought her the bag from your room.

She looked at it and took the keychain in her hand.

"No need to listen to their side of the story. It is true." Your mother said and looked at the two of you in disbelieve.

"What are you talking about?" You asked her, clenching your fists and swallowing.

"I'm talking about a certain picture, taken of the two of you, (Y/N)."
__________
[A/N]: Changed 20 yen to 2000 because my dumbass thought 20 yen was something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.2K 68
-Haikyuu! but I don't tell you the love interest. -After a power surge caused all electricity to go out, criminals from prisons all over the country...
8.8K 218 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
183K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...
318K 13K 50
𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨, 𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖.╰── ➤ Miyazaki Kaiya (OC) is an aspiring artist who moved from Tokyo to Miyagi just before she started her...