||TWIST OF LIFE || ✅

Od 1319nimika

Life isn't what it always seems to be. It's always full of surprises and some unpleasant shocks too. But it i... Více

CHARACTER SKETCH
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)
Chapter 2 (THE REALIZATION)
Chapter 3 (I HATE YOU DAD)
Chapter 4 (SWEET MOMENTS)
Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)
Chapter 6 (WHAT..... A DRAMA!!!)
Chapter 7 (SHRAMAN A DIFFERENT SIDE)
Chapter 8 (SURPRISE)
Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)
Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)
Chapter 11 (PUSHKAR KNOWS IT ALL)
Chapter 12 (THE PAST)
Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)
Chapter 14 (YAMINI IS TRAPPED!!)
Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)
Chapter 16 ( RESCUE)
Happy birthday Nikita Dutta
Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)
Chapter 18 (DHANTERAS BRINGS LOVE)
Chapter 19 (HEARTFELT CONFESSION)
Chapter 21 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 2.0)
Chapter 22 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 3.O)
Chapter 23 (TWISTED TALE)
Chapter 24 (MIDNIGHT SHENANIGANS)
Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)
Chapter 26 (TRICKY BALLS OF LIFE)
Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)
Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)
Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)
Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)
Chapter 31 (MOMENTS OF BLISS)
Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)
Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)
Chapter 34 (THE UNEXPECTED GUEST)
Chapter 35 (NOT MY MOTHER!!!!... ANYMORE)
Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)
Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)
Author's Note
Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)
Chapter- 39 (AMOR EN LA MONTAÑA)
Chapter- 40 (DELIVERANCE)
Author's Note

Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)

519 35 19
Od 1319nimika

The night had ended on a sweet note with the much in love couple cuddling in each other's arms, bringing a bright morning with new hopes for a beautiful future. They both kept on talking the whole night and slept in the wee hours of morning in the porch where Shr already arranged cushions and everything that was needed to spend a beautiful night.

Morning sunrays disturbed the sweet sleep of the couple bringing in new Hopes for a beautiful future. Shravan opened his eyes first to witness his years long dream getting finally fulfilled. His Sumo in his arms after their love confession. Though he had witnessed many beautiful mornings in the past few days but this one was the best as finally he felt that everything was in place. He couldn't control himself seeing his beautiful wife and gave a kiss on her forehead and a soft peck on lips. This act of his automatically brought a smile on her lips but she was still in sleep. After a few moments he felt her moving and fluttering her eyes open. He immediately closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Sumo's POV

I had a very swet dream where Shravan kissed my forehead and on my .... err .... lips. But it felt so real. I slowly opened my eyes to see my handsome hubby sleeping. But I think rather than being handsome, he is cute. I am so in love with this hottie, jispe duniya ki sari larkiyan marti hain😍😍😍😍.

Sumo's POV ends

Sumo caresses his slight stubble and places a sweet kiss on his cheek. This makes it difficult for him to pretend anymore but still he does. She keeps kissing his face one by one as if memorizing it by heart. Finally she reached her destination:- HIS LIPS. She bends down slowly. He had his heartbeats increased feeling her breath on his face. And then she carefully placed her lips on his. She had intended for just a sweet and small peck just the way she had felt in her dream, but it all turned to the opposite direction, when Shravan's control gave up and he kept her lips glued to his and both his hand crawling up to her back sensuously. His one hand held his head and angled it for better access and the other was still roaming on her bare waist. It sent shivers down her spine and she let out a moan. But this only heightened his desires. He left her lips and kept kissing her face while slowly putting her down on the pillow. He was next kissing her neck and she had fusted his hairs in one hand and was rubbing his neck with the other. Their romance was nowhere to stop. But it did when Shravan's cell rang. They stopped but were breathing heavily while putting their heads together.

Sumo- Shr your phone. Its ringing, pick it up. May be its important.

Shr- Hmm... but not more than you.

Sumo felt her heart getting warm at his words. Though both of them had the unsaid love between them but when he gave words to his feelings and actions, it fluttered her heart coz it wasn't everyday that she was showered with love and care back at Tiwari Killa. She knew it quiet well how much of it was love and how much the responsibilities being a burden on them. But this belongingness with Shravan, it came naturally in childhood and even now but still his words did a magic on her heart and was slowly wiping away her insecurities and fear gradually. Sumo was thinking all this when Shravan was talking on phone. After the call ended, he got up and helped Sumo get up.

Shr- It was Pushkar's call

Sumo- (cutting him in between and panicking) Oh God! Shravan it's so late. We should have read her home earlier. Today there is havan at our house and I being the Daughter in law, am not there and wasting my time.

Shr got angry as she referred to their beautiful moments as waste of time. He then pulled her towards him while holding her arm tightly ansjed in a very angry tone," So you think that the moments we spent together were waste of time? And some puja is more better?"

Sumo- (realizing her mistake) Shr, I didn't mean that it was just....

"It was just what ",bellowed down Shr.

Shr- (Shouting) Everyone and every other damn thing in the world is important for you rather than me. Not today, since always. Why do always sideline me? Am I not in you priority list? You know what, you top my priority list whereas I toh dont even exist in yours. And not in anyone else's. Why do people always walk out on me and my happiness? Why? (Chocking)

Sumo felt guilty and she could understand his turmoil. She knew that though he forgave all those who wronged him but it was all for her. And he actually had a big heart. But the scars that lonliness and the circumstances left on him were too deep and she had to heal them and here she was wounding him more with her stupidity. Then and there she promised herself to heal his wounds completely come whatever may.

Thus she slowly cupped his face in her hand and made him look towards her. She then slowly wiped his tears and nodded negatively. She tip toed and then kissed both of his eyes with lots of love and then she kissed his forehead. She lost her balance and was about to fall, when he swept her off her feet into the air. She was still kissing his forehead. He could feel her smile on his act. This brought a little bit peace to his heart.

She moved to his ears and whispered slowly," I love you way too much Shravan. You are not only my husband and lover but my first and only bestfriend since childhood. None can take your place in my life in my heart, infact in my mind too (giggling cutely). I didn't mean what you thought. The moments with you are pure bliss and they give peace to my heart and soul. I know you were hurt with my previous actions, but I promise you that , I won't ever give you a chance to complain. Sumo Promise."

He felt overwhelmed at he gesture and her words. He felt happy and kissed her cheeks. He then lowered her down while still keeping her in hug.

After a few minutes,

Shr- Waise Sumo, I dont mind staying like this, but I guess we are getting late and we have a pooja at home...(smirking)

Sumo blushed but thought to give a nice comeback.

Sumo- Everyone and every other damn thing in the world can wait but not my moments with my Husband, my Shravan.

Hearing this, Shravan blushed and .... it was a sight to behold.

Sumo- (how could she let go of this chance) Shravan, OMG!!! You are blushing. I cant believe my eyes. Am I dreaming or what? Gosh!!!

Shr- Shut up Sumo. And am not blushing. You are just... as... assuming things. Ab late nhi ho rha kya? Chaloo....

With this he held her hand, but she was still laughing, which irked him a lot and thus he picked her up on his shoulder and then dumped in the passenger seat. Still she continued laughing. Seeing no other way out, he kissed her all of a sudden. It took few second for her to digest and to respond but then after a few seconds she did respond and did very ferociously.

When they parted for breath it was Sumo's turn to blush profusely as Shravan commented, "I liked this wild cat, My Jungli Billi."
He then kissed her forehead and put her seat belt securely and they were off to their Home Sweet Home....

MM
*******
There was a great hustle bustle going in the Mansion as the pooja going to be held today was way too much important for them as it was for casting away all the evil eyes coz they got back their happiness after quiet a long time. The house had finally become a home after years.

Kamini- Arre Kamalji (elderly servant), phool aaye kya?

Nirmala- Pushkar tune pandit ji ko phone kiya ki nhi?

Kamini- Preeti puttar, have you started the preparation for Prasad or not? (While running into kitchen)

Preeti- Ji Mummy ji. Me and Vandy Bhabhi both have started it. Once di comes, she will do the rest as he had told us. (While Stirring the shira-sweet-dish)

Vandy- But mummyji, she hasn't come up till now. If she gets late, then???

Nirmala- Dont worry i know her, she'll come in time. She wont ever neglect her family as she knows its value more than any of us.

Right then Varun comes over there and says,"Badi Ma all the mattress and cushions need for seating arrangement have arrived. Kahan rakhvaaun?"

Nirmala- I had asked Pushkar to empty the living room space. So it must been done by now. You make the seating arrangements there only.

Kamini comes out and sees Lalaji all engrossed in listening to music. She gets irritated.

Kamini- O ji. Aap itthe baithe baithe kya kar rhe ho. Inna sara kaam padaa aur aap ho ki yaha mazze kar rhe ho. Apse kaha that ki mohan se pooja ki samagri mangwa lijiyega. Kiya aapne (strictly)?

Lalaji bit his tongue as if he had forgotten. This riled up Kamini too much. But even before she could say, more precisely shout at him he spoke, " Arre Soniyo, aap itna chinta kyun karte ho? Maine mangwa liya hai aur sab saaman aa bhi gaya hai. Aap thand rakho."

Ram- (who was watching thi scene while sitting on the sofa nearby) Arre Lala, tu kise thand rakhne ko bol rha hai? Aaj yeh sari auraten ubli hui hain. Jab tak pooja sahi se sampann nhi ho jati, inhe chain nhi milega. Kyun Nimmi sahi kaha na?

Nir- Haan so what is wrong in there. Am worried because I dont want anything to go wrong in this Puja as it is after a long time that something good is happening to our family. We all have reunited after so long. Our family is complete after so long. I dont want any dangers lurking around us. That's why I want this pooja to be successfull with a hope that nothing goes wrong....

"....and nothing will go wrong, coz now even we are back and our whole family is now united." Completed Sumo who entered along with Shravan to the living room.

Pushkar- Arre Sumo tu itni jaldi aa gayi? I thought you would have forgotten all of us during your romance. 10 saal ki bhadaas jo nikalni thi. (Smirking)

Sumo blushed and said her signature line," Shut up".

Shravan quipped in from beside her," Obviously we wont be remembering you during our romance. And am damn sure you must be knowing it quiet well that a couple doesn't think about anything or anyone when they romance with each other, courtesy that you got married before me with the girl you love in just a few meets. (He Winked in the end)

Pushkar got flustered and Sumo laughed whole heartedly.

Pushkar- Badi Ma dekho na, bhaiya mujhe bhool gaye biwi ke aate hi.

Kamini- (twisting Pushkar's ear) Serves you right for teasing my Daughter. Now go and complete your task.

Pushkar- Aah.... aa... Ma dard hua (while rubbing his ear).

Kamini- Haan to Dard hone ke liye hi kiya tha.

Pushkar- Missed this and I missed you a lot too. (While hugging her)

Everybody smiled and got emotional seeing the joker getting emotional.
After a while, he spoke,"haan to aaj ke liye rona dhona is over. Now everyone get back to work. And you both (pointing towards Shraman) get ready fast and come down to work (while telling them something through his eyes).

Sumo- Actually I knew we have lots to prepare, that's why I had got freshen up earlier only. Let's go to the kitchen and start with the work. And Shravan, you know your task (he nodded). So then let's get set go.

And everyone gets busy and thus continues the hustle bustle in Malhotra Mansion but with a renewed vigour as now their family was complete.

Elsewhere
************
It was lowly lit dingy place with almost no source light except a small ventilator through which mot much light could come in. We could see a person standing in front of a frame and on close inspection it turns out to be Yamini's photo with someone else.

But due to darkness, the other face wasn't visible nor was the person's face. There were many such pics of Yamini in that Room. The person caresses Yamini's pic and then suddenly closes her hand in a tight fist. A bracelet was seen in her hand.

The person wore the silver one. The black one was with Yamini as was visible in the pic.

Person- (Venomously) What do you Malhotras think yourself to be? You have hurted her, the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF MY LIFE. My Best Friend. Dont you all dare think that you can live peacefully. I am gonna wreck havoc in your lives just the way MY BESTIE was destroyed. I will avenge you all on her behalf. I promise you Yamini, these Malhotras will be destroyed soon, in the worst way possible.

GET READY MALHOTRAS, YOUR DOOMS DAY IS ALMOST AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

The person bangs the table which was beside him/her.

RamNir's Room
******************
Nirmala was folding sarees after choosing what to wear for the pooja. All of a sudden she dropped the saree on her hand and stood straight with an expressionless face. Ramnath looked at her acting weird all of a sudden. He called her three-four times. But when she didn't respond, he shook her and she came out of the reverie.

Ram- What happened Nimmi? Everything alright? You seem so tensed all of a sudden....

He was about to continue but stopped as she hugged him all of a sudden. He was shocked and remained motionless, but came out of the trance when he felt her sniffing. He frowned as she was okay till now. He forcefully came out of the hug and wiped her face.

Ram- What has happened Nimmi? Please tell me dear. You are scaring me..... (with concern on his face)

Nir- Ram, I feel, something is gonna be wrong. I dont want anything to happen to our family. Already we have suffered to much in past 10 years. I dont want our happiness to go away just like that.

Ramnath himself felt this a while ago but decided to calm her.

Ram- Nimmi you are taking too much tension. And we are already keeping a pooja to ward off the evil eyes. Right? (Nirmala nodded) So don't worry, even if some danger is lurking around, it won't reach our family. So calm down. And dont you want to complete the preps for pooja. You are wasting your time in crying here.

Nirmala nodded and then chuckled slightly. After that she went from there leaving Ramnath in a deep tension. Coz he too felt what Nirmala felt and he couldn't ward off this gnawing feeling. Yet he decided to leave something on fate and something that ge would be working on now. His crooked brain now worked in the direction to safeguard his family and its happiness.

Unknown to his happy family, the DANGER had taken its roots in their life. But dont know what will happen this time. Will their happiness succumb to the EVIL or they triumph over it.

ShraMan's Room
*******************

Sumo was in washroom and Shravan was getting ready in the room itself. He was taking his accessories out from the wardrobe when he spotted a velvet box among his dress as he clearly remembered the moment when he bought the jewellery set for His Sumo. He smiles thinking about it and carefully takes out the set.

It was a set in the shape of flowers as the literal meaning of Suman's name is flower only.

He was caressing it while thinking -how it would look on Sumo- when the washroom door opened and out came Sumo looking like an Angel in white without any accessories and her long beautiful hair cascading down like a waterfall. She was wiping her wet hair with a towel while Shravan was literally hawking at her all mesmerised. Feeling a strong gaze, she looked up to see her hubby dear completely lost and watching her without blinking his eyes. She felt shy but covered it up soon and said," Why are you looking at me like that? Haven't you seen a girl before or what?"

Still she found him all zipped up and got a bit uneasy as he was still unfazed. But then she found him coming towards her as if he was teh predator and she was his prey, whom he would devour completely without living an inch. She shivered under his intense gaze and looked down qs he reached near her. And pulled her firmly yet softly and she collided straight into his hard chest. She could clearly feel her flush being smashed with his hard chest. And her hands rested on his chest on either side, while Shr's one hand had held her tightly around ger waist while the other one, he used to remove the wet hair strand that had blocked his beautiful view. She was still shivering with the proximity and was looking down.

Shr put his finger under her chin and made her face him, looked directly into her eyes and spoke in his husky voice, "Dekha hai Sumo. Bahot ladkiyon ko dekha hai. But you are not one of them. You are an angel, My Angel. Whom I had mistaken to be like them. But you showed the mirror to my pathetic thought with your every action and I know you are the one who is the most beautiful woman alive for me. Both IN and OUT." He completed his stance and kissed her forehead promising that now she was the only one for him without any place for an argument.

Sumo- (Composing herself a bit) Aise kya dekh liya mujhme to un sab ladkiyon se itna alag hai.

Shr- You really want to know?

She nodded. And then he took her in his arms in a swift motion surprising her and she helped a little in shock, 'Shravannn... kya kar rhe ho?'

Shr- (looked directly into her eyes and took her to the bed. While placing her he said in his ever husky voice) Tumhare sawale ka jawab de rha hoon.

He then lied down half on her and half on the bed and looked at her deeply.

Shr- (looking at her hazel orbs and then kissing both of them slowly) These eyes, they actually show the inner you. Youbmight be able to fake your feelings to anybody but your eyes give it all away, but I had chose to ignore them earlier. But not anymore. They are the window to your soul.
(Next he rubbed his nose with hers and kissed her cutely while she had gone into a trance) This nose of yours, it is so cute and looks the cutest when you scrunch it up when you get all angry and irritated. I have always just wanted to kiss you on your nose in such moments.
(Next he rubs her lower lip with his thumb and then slowly place his rough ones on her softer once and give a brief kiss. Once out of breath, he comes up and looks into her eyes again still rubbing her lips with his thumbs, which just made her squirm more) You know these lips of your, since when have I been fantasizing about them? Since forever. Earlier i thought its bada nd used feel guilty but later i understood that you tend to get such thought for the one you love dearly. And these thoughts aggravated that day in TK when you held a nail in between your lips while mending some decorations and the hammer slipped from your hands. I so wantedmy lips to be in place of the nail. That night I could not sleep properly and kept imagining our kiss.
(Then he held her hairs in his hand and carressed them) You know these hairs of yours, i had touched them for the first time, like felt them for the very first time at Anjali's party and since then all I wanted to do was snuggle into them. (Sumo was silent till now but out of the trance, after the kiss. She was about to speak something, when he kissed her again) I am still not done dear. (With that he pulled her dress a bit down from the front and kissed deepely right over her heart, which made her take a deep breathe) Baby, this heart of yours is my favourite coz it has so much in it but still made a place for me and gave home for my feelings reside. And then tour soul which is half, coz the other half lies in me. When these to meet, they become one and that is why I say, that hum EK DUJE KE VAASTE BANE HAIN. All those girls werent made for me and that's the reason I didn't saw them in the way I see you or notice you. And that's the reason you are different from them. Understood??? Ya aur samjhaoon??

Sumo- (Finally getting her voice back) Itna pyar karte ho mujse?

Shr- Koi shak? (While raising his eyebrows)

She smiled and nodded negatively and kissed his cheeks, then, eyes nose and his entire face but all were deep. He smiled and then kissed her neckline and gave a hockey while soothing it with his tongue. Sumo was so much into the moment that even she ended up giving him a hickey on his neckline.
Both realized it a bit later and then bursted out laughing.

Shr - Sumo, dont you want to get ready now? I guess we will be late for the pooja otherwise.

Sumo- Off course. It's you who engaged me elsewhere, you mischievous imp.

He laughed out hard whe she went off to the dressing table. He then came behind her and stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Shr- Let's get you ready now.

Sumo- You are going to get me ready?

She asked like a 5year old kid. It was after years that someone was going to get her ready after her parents death. She was going to be pampered like a princess and she still hadn't realized it.

Shr nodded his head without speaking a word as he wanted her to sink in the thought that now she wasn't alone anymore and he really was a part of her. They both completed each other. And that is why they were made for each other.

Shravan got her ready with all the love pouring out in his every action and gaze. The way he braided her hair or did her make up or made her wear the jewellery, every action spoke volumes about his feelings.

While putting the necklace around hee slender neck, he saw her questioning eyes and said, " This set I bought when I won the first night profile case of my life. Back then I wanted to buy something out of the fees I received and the moment my eyes fell on this, I had imagined you and bought it. Though I never gave it you but still kept it safely knowing somewhere in the back of my mind that one day it will reach its rightful owner. And here it is. And you know iska significance yeh hai ki Tough Sumo ho ya delicate Suman, dono hi mere hain and dono hi is jewel ki beauty par chaar Chand laga denge."

She giggled and spoke," Too cheesy Shravan ".

Shr- Only for you.

Sumo's attire

Her Hairstyle

Shravan's attire
Sumo- Shr, surprise ki sari tayari ho gayi na? Kuch chhuta to nhi na?

Shr- Nhi Miss Hyper Malhotra. Everything is on point. Its after so long we are doing this. Koi gadbadi nhi hogi and Pushkar updated to me about the arrangements. So dont worry, all will be okay. Now let's go. We are getting late.

Sumo nodded and hugged him tightly. Shravan then took her hand and brought her to the bed and draped the dupatta around her and then interwining their hands together, they went down for the Puja.

Everyone down their looked at their direction and just one thing came from their mouth:-
Made For Each Other
******************************

Hey guys am back after a long time with a new update. Actually while writing I realized that it was actually getting quiet long and I wanted to write so many more things while still doing justice with all the scenes, be it family ones or Shraman's.

So this is part 1 and next part I will be updating soon, which covers the entire event and explains the title of the chapter.

I just hope you all liked this chapter. Till the next update, keep reading and do vote and comment.

Have a happy reading 💚💕💕💕💚
******************************

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6K 332 61
Despite being surrounded by fitnah, her hijab is her cover. Due to her family troubles and the sacrifices her mother made after her father abandoned...
3.1M 116K 38
Ana slowly moved her eyes down to check what she was wearing. At first she couldn't recognize the furry dress covering her chest, but was amazed how...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.4M 42 2
She was abandoned on her wedding day. The groom disappeared. There were accusations. Her honour was at stake. Her family was to be ruined. One m...