MerDer picture perfect family...

By HeiraelleO12greys

Any MerDer lovers know Meredith and Derek are no strangers when it comes to tragedy. If you are someone who l... More

Mcbaby
Dark and twisty Meredith
Around the Carousel
Around the Carousel pt. 2
Recovering
Back With The Horses
Perfect Timing- not
Light of a Baby
Be a Survivor
Please Stay
From Danger to Hurt
Hold On Baby
Im Not Dead...Yet.
Just a Dream....I Think
Please Be Good News
Hello Baby
Carseat
Home
Flashbacks
He's Back
Plan
Found
How To Save A Life
911
Body Guard
I've Been There
Just When It Got Better
Let Me Live
Picture Perfect Family

Lock 'em Up

850 20 0
By HeiraelleO12greys

DISCLAIMER I do not know how a real trial works so I'm sorry.

Today was trial day. It's been a month since Finn and Holly. Even though it wasn't so holly. Obviously Holly went to prison, but Finn hadn't done anything. He intended on it, but he got caught. So today was the trial to see if Finn got locked up or not.

"Meredith, are you ready?"
"As ready as I can be."
"Well the kids are at Callie's."
"I mean Derek, he got upset because I chose you. I picked you. I love you. He came to hurt me. He won't get locked up. We won't win."
"Yes we will. If we fight hard enough."

They went to the courthouse. Meredith saw Finn. Her heart started pumping fast. She wanted to go inside, but it was like she was frozen. She felt numb. She couldn't move.
"Why hello. Meredith."
"....."
"Do I scare you? Ha. Awe. Where is you Mcdreamy?"
"....inside"
"Well. I have some news for you. If you don't go in there, and say it was all your fault and not mine, Holly's or Hannah's, then I will see to it that you picture perfect family won't be so perfect. I will hurt you so bad that you either die, or get put in a coma. I will kill Derek-."
"Don't you dare do anything about my kids."
"Then say it was your fault and I won't."

"It's gonna be kind of hard to do that when your in jail."
Alex said. He recorded everything. Of course he didn't show Finn, but everyone will find out.
"Ok. We will see."

They all went in the courtroom and sat down. It was Meredith's turn.
"I'm not going to say much. All I can say is, it wasn't anyone's fault."
Everyone had a super shocked look.
"No ones, but Finn Dandridge."
Finn had a look on his face.
"My friend Alex. He recorded this. It was a conversation Finn had with me outside."
Meredith connected her phone to the screen.

"Why hello. Meredith."
"....."
"Do I scare you? Ha. Awe. Where is you Mcdreamy?"
"....inside"
"Well. I have some news for you. If you don't go in there, and say it was all your fault and not mine, Holly's or Hannah's, then I will see to it that you picture perfect family won't be so perfect. I will hurt you so bad that you either die, or get put in a coma. I will kill Derek-."
"Don't you dare do anything about my kids."
"Then say it was your fault and I won't."

Finn ran after Meredith. Being stopped by guards. Nothing else needed to be said. He was locked up.

"Thanks Alex."
"No problem. Are you ok?"
"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.5K 31
the journey of this family continues here. ❗️DISCLAIMER❗️ this story does not belong to me all rights to this story go to 'greyshepfan' from the site...
26.9K 767 36
Meredith Grey is an extraordinary wife, mother, and surgeon but when her heart was ripped out from the death of her husband, how will she ever move o...
52.4K 849 31
Grey's Anatomy AU: After Meredith and Derek get married, they start to live out the rest of their lives. They struggle with their feelings and relati...
78.9K 2.9K 63
Meredith and Derek met by chance or so they thought. They came into each other's life when they least expected but life has a funny way of telling pe...