Flames Of Life

By Chillzmillz

-I could feel the thunder inside my body. The shiver. My eyes turned into a bright shade of red. I could hear... More

Annoying Neighbor.
Mommy, I Made New Friends.
Ocean Eyes.
That Fake Friend.
The Nightmare.
A Terrible Dancer.
The After Party.
The Incident.
Meeting Her Again.
Stalker Move.
The Wrong Way.
Belief.
Cocky Much.
Cabin No. 304.
Truth Or Dare.
Day 3.
Forgive Me, Please.

Camp Day.

2 0 0
By Chillzmillz

Lisa's POV:

I get a message from instagram, I immediately open to see who is it.

I- uh..

Daniel: Hey stalker! Miss me already?

He got the notification, shit!
It's so embarrassing.. He noticed it.

Me: I wasn't stalking, please.

Daniel: Keep telling that yourself.

Me: why did you text me?

Daniel: I miss you..

Please, someone call ambulance. I'm falling here.

He misses me?

He knows well, I miss him too.

I blush as he texts me again.

Daniel: I know you're obsessed with me.

Alexa, play alors on danse.
Get it? Lol.

Me: You're wrong, I'm not Nora.

Daniel: please don't take her name, ginger.

I don't know why but I love when he calls me ginger. Although, I get angry when anyone else calls me that but he is just.. well, him.

Me: sorry, my bad. How about lara? or Sadie, your cousin? There are a lot of girls who are in love with you. Emily, Sarah, Nella..

Daniel: and Lisa.

Yeah.. wait, what?

Yes sirrr!

Me: Don't count me among them.

Daniel: don't be jealous, ginger. You have a special place in my heart. 💙

I uh..

Oh no, I hope I don't fall..

My stomach is aching due to abundance of butterflies whirling in it. I can literally feel myself going red.

What do I do? What should I say?

Me: keep me up there! 💕

What? Don't look at me like that.

I wanted to flirt like he does. It's another thing that I can't but at least I am trying. What about you, huh?

Daniel: always, ginger.

I want to cry happy tears. Alright, enough flirting for today. Let's sleep. It's almost 3:00 am.

Or at least try to sleep.

...

I wake up as my alarm makes that annoying sound. I try to shove my hand near the alarm clock to turn it off.

I slowly open my eyes while rubbing them and look at the time.

Wait, today is the camping day. Yesss! Finally, something I like.

I pack a little bag for necessary stuff.

Phone, check. Headphones, check. My notebook, check. Tint, check. T-shirts, check and bags of chips, check..

I hope I'm not forgetting anything 'cause I always feel like I'm forgetting something really important, I don't know why.

I wear a yellow floral top, a denim jacket over it with denim shorts and white sneakers. I leave my hair open
They look a little messy but who cares. I carry my bag and go downstairs to the the living room.

"Oh, are you ready?" My dad asks sitting on his chair.

"Yeah, I'm leaving" I hug him and continue "where's Mom?".

"she's in the bedroom. Be careful, be back home safe" he says with a genuine smile.

"I know, I know dad. Don't worry" I say as I head to the bedroom.

"Mom, I am leaving. Bye" I say waving at her from afar.

"Wait, wait! Have breakfast" she says instantly.

"No, mom. You know I don't like eating in the morning. I will buy something from the cafe. Good bye".

...

I look outside as the bus already arrived. I step in and see Brittney waving at me from the last two seats.

"Hey! I'm super excited.. I can't wait for it" She says clapping her hands excitedly as I sit near her.

"Relax. You're not going to find your soulmate there. It's just camping" I chuckle.

"You are never excited for anything, Lisa Logan. I wonder when was the last time you got excited" she mumbles looking at me.

"Oh, I remember the last time when I was excited for camping and I was bitten by bugs in my tent" I try to reason recalling the scene.

"Well.. You could have been a little careful" she says in a low voice that's hard to listen.

I look at her while she holds her laugh.

"Or.. maybe, I do find my soulmate there" she says out of nowhere.

I give her a questionable look and shake my head as she bursts out in excitement. She is super nice and energetic. I love her and I'm totally afraid to lose her.

After a few tiring hours, we finally arrive at our spot. My back was hurting severely due to sitting on a straight slim seat. I at least, need a bed to travel.

As we leave off the bus and look up to the place, I see huge neem trees and bushes all around. The whole place was so mesmerizing. I gasp contentedly as I admire the place. Definitely, One of the best spots we are ever taken to.

Everybody tends to pull out their luggages off the bus.

Soon, we were taken ahead to a place where everything was oraganized.

There were stalls for everything, some play grounds that I had no idea what they were for. There were jeeps parked in a straight line. They had arranged a cafeteria near by.

Honestly, Wow. That's so cool.

Suddenly, we hear a whistle coming from the cafeteria. We all step ahead to go there. First, they counted us and let us sit to take rest. I fit something in my mouth as I reach the cafe 'cause I was literally starving. It was more like a hotel, though.

After, warming ouselves up they call us again in the ground where everything was arranged. Honestly, the girls who were sitting beside our table were literally making plenty of titoks and retaking the shots.. I was annyoed to hell by the sounds. Play the full freaking song or leave it! Why are you torturing me with a 15 seconds sound..

After playing few games like volleyball and basketball, there was the time for race. I'm not even complaining about how bad I'm in sport but why am I frickin' bad! I barely know anything about sport and am I'm just grateful that I haven't embarrassed my self in front of anyone.. yet.

The race is basically by the jeeps. Every senior and junior are paired up for it and they are assigned to begin the race from a particular spot. There are five opponents in every round. We have to reach to the finish point which 30 km away.

The coach announce the teams. "Billan and Cara, move up to your positions, Nessa and Beck, Fiona and Nora, Alex and Omer.."

"I hope I end up with a nice senior" Brittney says crossing her fingers.

"Andrew and Britney get over here"

"Who the heck is Andrew?" Brittney says searching him around.

She goes towards the jeep and finds Andrew there. I could see her face turning red just by seeing him.

Andrew was pretty tall with dark slightly messy hair. I think that's totally her type. I smirk wiggling my eyebrows at her just to embarrass her. She avoids my eye contact and runs her fingers in her hair frustratingly.

After the coach calls few names, I finally hear my name "Lisa and Daniel".

Wait, what? Noooo. It can't happen.

Does this only happen with me that when you see a person for the first time you see them everywhere, afterwards..

Iykyk.

This is literally happening with me right now.

I look at him as he already is staring. He gives me a wink after we reach towards our jeep and I try hard to ignore him.

But can I? No, nevaaa. He is looking absolutely stunning in a white shirt that's tightly fitted to his body and light blue jeans. His hair are a little messy and his little pieces of hair are reaching his eyes. I close my eyes tightly as not to awkwardly look at him and look away.

He fetches the keys a man gives and opens the passenger seat for me.

"Anhh! I'll drive" I groan shutting the car door.

"What?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"What? You think girls can't drive?" I say pulling out my hand in front him.

"Well.. I didn't say that" he says with a smirk as he narrows his eyes.

"As you should. Gimme the keys"

"Alright. Here!" he gives me the keys and sits on the passenger seat after giving me a soft glare.

...

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Please vote for my story that would mean a lot.

I'm not getting any support from you guys. Please, if you support me I would be so delighted.

Ty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
100 0 15
Even from far away, all I could see was you. "Who is who?" Derek asked, unfazed, sipping on the remainder of his protein shake from class. ...
36.3K 677 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...