Breathless ✓

Av Selenaedward22

Victoria Forbes, a young aspiring doctor, trudges through yet another ordinary day-a recurring pattern in her... Mer

Description ✔
Prologue ✔
One ✔
Two ✔
Three ✔
Four ✔
Five ✔
Six ✔
Seven ✔
Eight ✔
Nine ✔
Ten ✔
Eleven ✔
Twelve ✔
Thirteen ✔
Fourteen ✔
Fifteen ✔
Sixteen ✔
Seventeen ✔
Eighteen ✔
Ninteen ✔
Twenty ✔
Twenty-One ✔
Twenty-Two ✔
Christian's pov ✔
Twenty-Three ✔
Twenty - Four ✔
Twenty-Five ✔
Twenty - Six ✔
Twenty - Seven ✔
Twenty - Eight ✔
Twenty - Nine ✔
Thirty ✔
Thirty - One ✔
Thirty - Two ✔
Thirty - Three ✔
Thirty - Four ✔
Thirty - Five ✔
Thirty - Six ✔
Thirty - Seven ✔
Thirty - Eight ✔
Thirty - Nine ✔
Forty ✔
Forty - One ✔
Forty - Two ✔
Forty - Three ✔
Forty - Four ✔
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER #1
BONUS CHAPTER #2
BONUS CHAPTER #4
Actually rewriting BREATHLESS

BONUS CHAPTER #3

3.2K 139 20
Av Selenaedward22

"Wherever you stray, I follow."

— Taylor Swift

...

...

Christian

Our lives haven't been the since the miscarriage. It's been six months. Six months of total torture.

For a change of scenery, we moved to one of our houses in the countryside. It's been only us two and a few guards here.

Mom and dad visit us from time to time, along with Rico, Francis, Amara, and baby Leah who is not really a small tiny human anymore.

We spend our time walking through the fields. Riding horses, taking care of the cattle, and just doing our thing.

Side by side, without telling Victoria. We have been looking for the drug that Matteo gave Victoria. We found a huge stash of it is ready to be smuggled all around the world.

We burnt every single trace of it. So far to our knowledge, nothing more of it is left. The stuff we found at Luigi's and Ricci's were destroyed the same day I was shot, by my father and his men.

Victoria had her suspicions but she let it go. I've been trying to be there for her in every way I can.

We have our routine set out. We only eat healthy now. We handpick and grow our own food. Boiled broccoli is an everyday thing for us. Eating an apple a day is one thing we are making sure we do.

The doctor informed us that if she takes care of herself and her body, we will have a chance to have a kid one day.

Victoria got a hopeful hearing this and I was the one who suggested living in a peaceful environment away from the bustling crowds. Even though we both hated broccoli, we have come to love it.

We even have cows here so the milk we drink is also pure. We basically live on a farm and do everything we can to make sure Victoria stays healthy.

We both started a small clinic here where the medication and treatment if free for everyone. This was Victoria's idea. She wanted to do good for other people and I couldn't be happier.

"Christian!" Victoria snaps me out of my daydream.

I walk back inside to see her struggling with her new pressure cooker.

"What's wrong?"

She looks up and pouts at me, "It won't close."

I refrain from kissing her. I go and take a look at what we are dealing with and I figure it out in a second. She was just supposed to turn it into the hooks.

(Those who watch Selena+chef  know what I'm talking about 🤣)

"What would I do without you?" Victoria giggles, plugging the cord in.

"I don't know, maybe thinking about becoming a cat lady, or already would be one," I reply.

She hums, "You're probably right. I love cats, too bad I'm married now."

I narrow my eyes at her. "You love me."

"I do. Buy I also love kittens."

Bingo. I should just buy her a few kittens. It's the best therapy.

"Good, because I do too." I slap her behind lightly, "Now get to cooking. I'm hungry woman."

"Christian.." she gives me a warning glare, telling me control my mouth.

I raise my hands up in surrender, grinning and back off.

I walk outside the house and to the quarters near the fields, where the farmer working for us lives. He'll probably be able to arrange a few kittens. Maybe three or four.

Persian, colored eyes beauties.

(Btw they are mostly talking to the locals and other people in italian. It's just up to y'all to imagine they are talking in Italian while I write in English. Some people were complaining about how I don't write some parts in Italian. It's an English book and soon I'll remove the previous italian parts as well. Sorry for ranting. Read on.)

Before I even knock, Gary, the farmer comes out. "Mr. Vasquez."

"Gary," I greet him. "Do you know somewhere from I can buy or adopt cats? Persian cats to be exact."

"Yes, sir. I know a place," he nods.

"Good. I want three or four kittens. You can go and see if they have it." I tell him. "Make sure there is some sort of carrier for them, too."

He nods and I pay him enough to buy them.

Next I walk to one of our guards and instruct him call someone and order the cat condo thingy where multiple cats can lounge and sleep. I send one of the guards to bring the kitten food and then make my way in.

I'm just in time. Victoria walks out of the kitchen wiping her hands.

"It's almost done, babe. I was just going to look for you. Open the pressure cooker back for me."

I help her out in the kitchen and then we eat the delicious food she made for us.

The bell rang just as we were done with the dishes. The kittens are here.

"Babe, go and answer the door?" I ask her.

She wiped her hands, "Sure."

I follow behind her and sit on the couch in the living room. Victoria comes back with the basket in her hands and a frown on her face.

"Gary said you ordered something? We just ate," she places the basket on the table. That's when she hears the small gentle meowing.

She instantly looks at me with wide eyes.

"Is that...?" She points to the basket.

"Open it," I give her a smile.

She tentatively opens it and three kittens pure white, blue eyed kittens pop their small heads out, the next thing I know I'm being squished. Victoria's screams of joy meet my ears.

"You got me kittens? You got me kittens?!" She doesn't give me a chance to reply and is on her knees next to the table and opens the basket.

"Oh my God! They're four. Aww, look at her," Victoria reaches behind the three kittens and pulls out a smaller, grey one. "Hey, there little guy."

One by one she takes them all out and set them on the couch. And it's the cutest thing ever, watching her interact with them.

"Christian look at her eyes," she looks in wonder at the grey kitten.

I mean forward and see that one eye is blue and she other is purple.

"I'm gonna name you, Violet."

The rest of the time is spent with her playing with kittens.

I just pray to God to not snatch the chance of being a mother from her.

No one deserves that.

And after all she has went through, Victoria doesn't even come close to recovering this brutal punishment.

All I can do is hope.

...

Here y'all go! I think 1 or 2 bonus chapters are left now. In the next bonus chapter I'll reveal the name and cover of the sequel.

Love you all the most. 💓💓💓

...
Some of you asked for a full picture of me in the pms so here ya go. 🤣🤣

(Lol, I removed it. That's why you can't see)

Also we are at almost 50k. Thank you all so much for sticking around!

...

...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

207 12 9
A serial killer as-well-as a top student at his former school. Being blinded by his mother's selfish desires, he ends up choosing a path that could u...
37.5K 2.1K 50
Shiloh Hanson's life has been all about surviving. He has had to focus on school while dealing with the added pressures of working to be able to prov...
1K 305 87
Top marks, a loving family and money. James has everything he wants. He goes to a good school with his best friend Becky and is known for being the b...
1.4M 47.1K 45
We all know the cliché story of the bad boy falling for the nerdy girl, but what about a bad boy falling for another bad boy? Every Friday, Kai Yoon...