Beautiful Soul - cash au -

By crystellethemage

He never imagined that this was going to be his life. He thought that one day he would make it out of this go... More

Trash
One Step Closer
Tides
The Darkness That We Know
Dark Eyes and Careless Hair
Deep Water
The Shadows Cover Me
Safest Place to Hide
Nothing Without Love
Climbing the Walls
Take A Bow
You Were Meant For Me
Everything I Have is Yours
The Skies Above Ablaze
We Are Never Broken
Pieces of You
You Make My Heart Skip
Stuck On Survive
The Cruelty of Everyone Else
Wake Up Alone
I Found a Boy
The Way We Are Now
Dancing In The Wind
I Want You and Your Beautiful Soul
Beautiful Soul Extras
Share This Day Anew
Thought I Was Lost
Falling Is Like This
Chosen as Mine
The Road Less Traveled
The Best of Me
The Best of Me Part Two

Fly, Let Me Fly

4.9K 147 58
By crystellethemage

Nash wakes up slowly, he's warm and he's lying comfortably on a hot body. At first he's confused and then it hits him, he's back at Cameron's house, he smiles as he snuggles closer to Cameron. Cameron has been awake for a few hours, he has just been lying there basking in the warmth of Nash's body, he had been so happy when he woke up in the morning and realized it wasn't a dream.

"Good morning, baby." He says softly as he trails his finger up and down Nash's side. Nash opens his eyes and meets Cameron's gaze. He stares into the blue eyes he missed so much.

"I'm so happy you're here," he murmurs as he leans in and kisses the tip of Nash's nose. He continues to kiss Nash's face tenderly until he presses a soft kiss on Nash's lips. Morning breath was the least of his worries, he just wants to be as close as he can to Nash. They kiss softly and slowly, getting to know each other's lips again. Cameron sucks on Nash's bottom lip, he missed kissing those plump lips that drove him crazy, that still drive him crazy.

Heat spreads throughout his body as he gets worked up, he slides his hand underneath Nash's shirt and relishes rubbing his hand on Nash's toned stomach. He slips his tongue into Nash's mouth maintaining the languid pace of their kiss. Their tongues tangle together, swirling around each other in a perfect dance.

Nash slides his hand underneath Cameron's shirt as well, wanting to feel his skin, wanting to be connected completely to Cameron. Cameron starts to grind his erection against Nash's and Nash moans softly into their kiss.

It's the perfect moment , the love that flows between them feels like nothing else in the world. They are like 2 puzzle pieces that fit together, without the other, they feel lost. Nash thanks fate for bringing them back together, for making Nash see that the biggest mistake he ever made was leaving Cameron.

He vows never to let anyone come between them.

Cameron pulls away from Nash slightly and they smile at each other.

"I love you, baby." Nash murmurs and he makes Cameron smile wider.

"I love you too, Nash." He replies tenderly. He leans in and licks Nash's neck, he sucks and bites at that spot making Nash moan and tug on Cameron's hair tightly. Cameron continues to attack that spot, he loves to make Nash moan and squirm beneath him.

There's a light knock on the door and Cameron pulls away from Nash's neck and groans softly.

"Nashy?" Skylynn's sweet voice comes through the door and a few more light knock. Cameron immediately stands and opens the door to make sure that everything's okay with Skylynn.

She's in her pajamas and her hair is a mess but she's still so adorable.

Cameron picks her up and she wraps her little arms around his neck. "What's wrong, princess?"

He walks back to the bed and lies down with her sitting on his chest.

"I thought I dreamed we were here but I woked up and I have a swing in my room, and my room is pink and there's horsey's on the wall," she rambles happily. Nash grins at Skylynn's happy babbling, she had been so quiet the last few months. Nash regrets leaving so much, it affected his siblings in a negative way but he was too stubborn to come back, he was afraid that Cameron wouldn't want them back, that he hated Nash for leaving him without an explanation.

Skylynn gets off of Cameron and jumps down to the floor.

"I'm gonna play with my dolls!" She exclaims and then runs off to her room. Cameron laughs as he stands to close and lock the door again. He crawls back into bed, the smile falling off of his face as he studies Nash.

"Tell me everything, I want to know what you did when you left," Cameron tells him, he pulls Nash close to him and Nash begins to speak.

He tells Cameron about how he and his two siblings walked to the bus stop and bought tickets to the town that Cameron found them in. Nash had enough money to pay for 1 week at the extended stay motel. He went from business to business looking for a job and filling out applications. If he didn't have a job right away, the motel would kick them out and they would have nowhere to go.

He was hired on the spot by the warehouse, they needed someone to start right away lugging boxes and doing heavy lifting. Nash worked long hours, he picked up overtime so that he could save for a deposit on an apartment, the children went to the local school and then Hayes would stay with Skylynn alone in the motel until Nash would get home.

They were all miserable, especially the first couple of weeks after leaving. The motel room only had a small fridge and a microwave so everything that they bought had to be microwaveable.

By the end of Nash talking, Cameron is wiping his tears away. He's so angry and upset that Kitty had forced them into that situation. Cameron will never be able to forgive her, he never wants to see her again.

"My parents signed this farm and house over to me, it's all mine." Cameron tells Nash softly and Nash's eyes widen.

"Oh my god, baby. That's amazing!" Nash is so happy for Cameron because he knows Cameron worked hard to learn the ropes and make sound decisions about running the farm.

"We should go get whatever stuff you guys have at the motel." Cameron tells Nash and he agrees. They get ready quickly and check in on Hayes before letting Rosa know what they'll be back in a few hours.

Rosa was so happy to see Skye and Hayes run into the kitchen in the morning for breakfast. She doesn't need to know what happened, all that matters is that they're back. She sees the happiness that had been missing from Cameron's face since they left. He had looked empty and forlorn, but it's all gone now.

Cameron and Nash drive over to the motel, it's old and decrepit. The hallways smell like smoke and looks like they haven't been cleaned in years. Nash opens the door to their small room and Cameron takes a look around.

All of the furniture is old and stained, all of the money that the tenants pay clearly goes into the owner's pockets and not into improving the motel. He wants to get out of there as soon as possible so he helps Nash pack up all their stuff and they carry it out to his pick up truck. Once they're done they stop by the front desk to hand over the keys. Cameron pays the balance on the room despite Nash's argument.

They get back into the car and Cameron speeds home, he grips the wheel tightly as he tries to control his anger.

"Are you upset with me?" Nash asks tentatively, he doesn't want to make Cameron snap. Cameron glances at Nash, his face softening.

"No baby, I'm not upset with you at all. I'm upset at my fucking grandmother. That stupid bitch who had everything given to her on a silver platter, she never had to work for anything. She sits up on her fucking perch and judges everyone else for doing what they have to do to survive. She thinks she can control everyone's life, I fucking hate her. I really do. I would just tolerate her before this but now I hate her. I never want to see her again." Cameron tells him intensely. Nash can hear the truth in his words, Cameron honestly feels this way about his grandmother and he has to admit that he feels the same way. Nash feels relieved that Cameron is not angry at him.

He can just picture the judgment in her eyes as she coldly spoke to him. The superiority in her words and the disgust on her face. It was a horrible feeling to be looked at like that, to be called those names. It hurt him, it cut him deeply. He wants to stop thinking about it, but the scene runs through his head over and over again.

Nash wonders about his former job working with the horses and how things will work out this time.

"Will... will I work with the horses again?" Nash asks Cameron softly.

Cameron pulls onto the long road that leads to the house, the farm has a lot of activity as the tractors plow the soil in preparation for planting the seeds.

"I mean, you can if you want to baby. I know you liked the horses a lot, but I'm going to be honest with you, Nash." Cameron pulls in front of the ranch and shuts off the truck. He looks at Nash who is staring back at him, anxious about what Cameron will say next.

"This is my farm now, not my parent's, it's solely mine. I don't want you to feel like you have to work, or you know be an employee or whatever. We're in a relationship baby, we're never breaking up. One day I'm going to put a ring on your finger and we're going to get married. So if you want to work with the horses you can, you can do whatever you want babe. But don't feel like you have to do it." Cameron tells him simply. Nash has a myriad of emotions running through him, elation at the thought of being married to Cameron, love and gratitude at Cameron's acceptance. Nash also feels relief flood through his body, he doesn't know why he was scared of what Cameron would say. He felt nervous about it for some unknown reason.

"I do like working with the horses, it makes me feel close to my mom, you know? It was her favorite thing to do," Nash confesses and Cameron nods at him.

"Like I said, you can do whatever you'd like but I refuse to make you some employee because you're not, you're family now baby." Cameron tells him honestly and Nash grabs his shirt and pulls him close, their lips meet and they kiss passionately. They part after a few minutes and they empty out the belongings and bring them inside. All four of them work together and put away the things they brought over, it is mostly clothes but also some toys.

They eat dinner and Hayes goes back to his room, he loves it in there and feels like he never has to leave it, everything he could ever want is in there. Skylynn plays with her dollhouse in her room while Nash and Cameron cuddle in the family room and watch whatever is playing on the tv.

Cameron feels content, he feels the same happiness he felt before they were gone and it almost seems like they never left. As Cameron cuddle close to Nash he feels desire course through his body, he wants him so badly but he doesn't know if Nash is ready for the final step. He decides to make the move and if Nash stops him, he'll stop.

He turns off the TV and Nash looks at him, a confused expression on his face. He stands up and pulls Nash up with him and leads him up to their room. He closes and locks the door behind them and then leads Nash to the bed.

He pushes Nash backwards on the bed and then crawls on top of him. He begins to press soft, open-mouthed kisses on Nash's jaw and his neck. He traces the mark he left earlier with his fingers and he makes his way back to the sore spot and sucks on it slowly, licking it and blowing on it to soothe the area.

Nash moans softly underneath Cameron, Cameron pulls away momentarily to help Nash pull off his shirt and then he pulls off his. He kisses his way down to Nash's chest, and he licks the first nipple before sucking it in his mouth. He twirls his tongue around it as he sucks and Nash arches his back at the strange but pleasurable sensation.

"Mmm, Cam... baby," he moans and Cameron moves over to the second nipple, giving it the same treatment.

"Lift your hips, Nash." He commands him and Nash lifts his hips, Cameron pulls off his pants and boxers releasing Nash's erection of the confines of his clothes. He stands up from the bed and opens the drawer, he takes out a tube of lube. He slides of his brief and pants before getting in between Nash's legs.

He squeezes some lube onto his fingers while Nash watches him, his lids feel heavy with lust. Cameron grips Nash's hard cock and he places his mouth over it and sucks it teasingly as he slides his index finger into Nash's hole.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, baby." He murmurs as he begins to work his finger in and out. He licks the head of Nash's cock again before taking it into his mouth and sucking slowly.

"No..." Nash pants and moans at the foreign sensation of Cameron's finger stretching him out. He likes it. "Don't fucking stop."

Cameron smirks and he slides a second finger inside, he strokes Nash's cock with one hand while he works his fingers, scissoring them and preparing Nash for his cock. He goes back to licking the head making Nash gasp and tremble at the pleasure. Cameron likes to tease him.

He starts to suck on it slowly when he adds the third finger, Nash squeezes his eyes shut it's painful but bearable. Cameron adds more lube to his fingers and he moves them faster and deeper, trying to find that special spot.

"Cam!" Nash moans out suddenly and Cameron knows he found it, he adds his fourth finger and goes at the same angle, he can feel the spongy mass inside Nash that makes pleasure shoot and spread all throughout his body. Nash's cock releases pre-cum as Nash becomes more worked up and desperate to cum. Cameron pulls away from Nash and smirks at the whine that leaves Nash's mouth. He spreads a copious amount of lube onto his cock and jacks it slowly, lubing himself. Nash licks his lips and stares heatedly at Cameron.

Cameron lifts Nash's legs and positions himself in between them.

"Do you want this, baby?" He asks, making sure he's not forcing Nash into anything.

Nash nods rapidly. "God, yes I want it more than anything. Fuck me, baby."

Nash's words turn him on even more if that's even possible and he slowly starts to thrust inside Nash. He leans down as Nash squeezes his eyes shut, it's painful he can't deny it.

"I'm sorry baby," Cameron murmurs and places his lips on Nash's, distracting him with his kiss. He's finally at the hilt and he stops to allow Nash to adjust to his size. He cups Nash's face tenderly as they kiss, their tongues moving around each other in an intense, sloppy kiss.

It feels so good to be inside of Nash's tight hole, it grips him like a glove and Cameron starts to thrust slowly as Nash nods at him.

"Open those beautiful blue eyes, baby." He whispers as he presses wet kisses all along Nash's jaw and on his lips. Nash opens this eyes and his legs wrap around Cameron tightly.

"Faster," he mutters against Cameron's lips as the pain begins to ebb away and the pleasure starts to increase. He moans louder as Cameron moves his hips faster, Nash wants that amazing feeling to return when Cameron had found his prostate, it's the kind of pleasure he's never felt before.

Cameron groans as he thrusts faster, the room fills with the sound of their moans and the slapping of their skin as Cameron fucks Nash harder. Nash arches his back and lets out a keen cry when Cameron slams right into his prostate.

"Oh, God. Cameron! That feels so good," he cries out and Cameron thrusts at the exact angle and hits Nash's prostate every time. Nash's hole clenches around Cameron, creating an even tighter vacuum of pleasure.

He leans down and attaches his lips to Nash's neck, he sucks and licks on the area as he fucks him faster. Nash feels an intense mixture of pleasure and pain as Cameron slams into him, he feels the knot of pleasure growing in his belly threatening to spread and overwhelm Nash with pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum, baby." He pants out unable to catch his breath as he moans, and cries out when Cameron slams as hard as he can into Nash right onto that spongy gland that throws Nash right over the edge. His back is arched, his mouth is open as he cries out Cameron's name and his cock spurts out cum all over his stomach and chest.

Watching Nash cum, the tight squeezing of his hole as the waves move through him make Cameron cum right after Nash. He cums deep inside of him, and he continues to thrust until he can't anymore. He collapses on top of Nash.

They're both sweaty and out of breath but Cameron kisses him anyway. They've never been as close together as in this moment. They're connected like never before and they both feel it.

He slides out of Nash with a squish and lies down next to him. They face one another, their fingers tracing each others faces.

They don't have to say anything, their looks say it all.

A/N- There's only a few more chapters left as I wrap up the story. Thank you guys so much for all your comments, I love them, I really do. Your excitement feeds mine and like yesterday showed it really motivates me to write more! Ily all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dilemma By Ty

Fanfiction

34K 1.1K 17
Nash Grier has never thought of himself as gay. So why is he having all of these feelings for his best friend, Cameron Dallas? It doesn't help when h...
1.5M 41.1K 109
I kinda wish I was buried six feet under but oh g o d I wish I was buried in your arms. c.d&n.g Book One in the Cynosure series.
12.3K 201 24
Nash Grier was adopted by the Cameron Dallas. After a couple days he can't help but have feeling forwards him but how can he tell he has never felt l...
70.3K 2.1K 20
Nash is in love with Cameron but cameron is supposedly straight. Nicole loves to blackmail people and her next victim is Nash. --- Boyxboy (I wrote t...