Storm Over Paradise. βœ”

By FlorK2D

Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few sce... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Characters Sketch.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Epilogue
New Story Alert.
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 30

8.6K 500 62
By FlorK2D

Khushi held on the letter as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Arnav immediately dropped a confused Aarav on his feet and moved closer to Khushi who looked up at him and hugged him crying as the letter slipped from her hand.

Arnav didn't hesitate and hugged her back rubbing her back in the process and didn't say anything as he was confused about the content of the letter.

Preeto moved closer to them and picked up and the letter and started reading it.

"Dear Khushi, if you are reading this letter then know I have left and I know Manoj has told you the truth about your parent and I .
I wish I could turn back time and undo the damage I did in my jealousy of seeing your father care about someone else that is not me.

Garima is not the villain of this story but me.

She saw my jealousy and only took advantage of it but I did the most damage.

Deep down I knew your mother was a genuine woman and perfect for bhai but I let my jealousy over power me and it caused me my entire family.

Maa died with sadness in her heart for loosing bhai and hatred in her heart for me and Papa died with guilt and remorse for supporting and believing in me and am sure bhai and Shreya also died without knowing about their death.

I wanted so bad to earn your forgiveness but I realized I don't deserve it and being the bad omen of the family it's better to stay far away from you where not even my cursed shadow will touch you and your knew found happiness and family.

I leave with a happy heart knowing Surbhi bhabhi another pure soul like your mother will love you like a real mother would.

Manoj will love you like a real father would.

And crazy Nk will love you like a real brother would because he had always wanted a baby sister for as long as I can remember even if he doesn't know me well.

Congratulations on your marriage to ASR and on being a mother because I know you are going to be an amazing mother.

I have something else for you which you can't refuse because it rightfully belongs to you.

My lawyer will give you the deeds to my will and the ownership of A&A and please don't reject it because your grandfather may have founded it but your father made it what it is today because of his long term plans.

ASR will surely help you if you need anything because he is an expert in the industry.

Take care my dear.

And be happy.

Love

Adarsh.

Presto read the letter and ended with dewy eyes.

Everyone felt the pain in his words and Manoj for the first time in years let go of his anger which he had had for his cousin for decades now.

Khushi who was still hugging Arnav felt a tug on her shirt and broke the hug and looked down at his boy looking up at him.

She broke the hug and picked him up as he wiped his tears.

"Why are you crying mummy?...... I know it has something to do with that stupid letter and I will kick that man who wrote the letter and made you cry. " Aarav exclaimed in an get flaring his cute little nostrils making Khushi and the others chuckle.

Arnav held Khushi by the elbow and led them to the couch as Aarav which was sitting on Khushi's lap wiped her tears.

"Mummy don't cry...... It breaks my heart to see your cry. " Aarav said in a choked voice while pointing to his heart.

"Am sorry baby. " Khushi said and kissed his forehead. "I didn't mean to break your heart...... I promise not to cry anymore. " Khushi sniffed and smiled afterwards and Aarav kissed he cheek with a smile and looked at his father.

"Papa...... I have an idea about how to cheer up mummy. " Aarav exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Really." Arnav said curiously. "And what might that be? " He asked.

"Let's take mummy to the ice cream parlor and buy her a big ice cream cake...... It always cheers me up when you buy it for me....... And I know mummy will also like it like I do. " Aarav exclaimed happily.

"I will love that. " Khushi said and Aarav smiled widely with pride.

Arnav than stood up and Aarav got off Khushi's lap and she also stood up.

Arnav looked down at Aarav and held both of his shoulders.

"Am so proud of you son. " He said and Aarav smile happily hearing this. "And  happy you  are here to make your mummy feel better anytime she is down...... Promise me you will always make mummy happy. "

"I promise Papa. " Aarav replied sincerely and Arnav held his hand and Khushi did the same and the trio walked out smiling.

The family looked at them with tears of joy streaming down their cheeks seeing their perfect little family.

For a few seconds there was silence until Adarsh broke it.

"Please sit and let's discuss what you have for Khushi and please say whatever you want to say to us because we are her well wisher and I don't want her mood spoiling after this. " Adarsh said to the lawyer and he sighed knowing he was right.

He then took out a couple of documents and handed it to Adarsh one by one as he explained what they contained.

"This documents contains transfer of ownership of A&A to Mrs Raizada and this one is houses in Sydney and India also in her name. " He said and Adarsh looked through it and nodded.

Just when they thought he was done, he said something that surprised them all especially Nk, Lavanya, Preeto and Shashi.

"And this documents is for your son Nk. " He said and gave him another one. " Mr Gupta bought a multi million studio just for him and five million dollars for him to start is own photography school as he always wanted. "

He then took out another one and handed it to Adarsh.

"This one belongs to your daughter in law Lavanya...... It's a modeling agency and studio and a million dollars to help train models for the design companies...... It's his wedding gift to her...... And this one is for Preeto...... It's states that she is to be the permanent head of designers at A&A and twenty percent owner of A&A's shares and a million dollars....... And another one is for Mr Shashi Gupta..... Your sweet shop has been bought back and is now in your name and a little money to start over again. "

Nk was shocked hearing this because he never knew him well and yet he did something like this for him.

Preeto was as equally shocked hearing this and so was Lavanya who was shocked as to how he knew about her dream of wanting a model agency and studio.

"He also left this letter for you, your wife and them with instructions that you all read it together. " He continued and handed them a white envelope. "My work here is done...... Have a good evening. " He concluded and Manoj lead him out.

After he came back he saw the family sitting quietly with Aman and sat by his wife and opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Adarsh.

By now you've all received every thing that I sent my lawyer to do.

Even though you are retired and I lost the right to ask anything from you, I still can't help asking you to guide the children and help them progress in life.

To my dear bhabhi, we may have not experienced the good relationship of a sister and brother in law but I will forever be grateful to you for being in my brother's life and giving him such a wonderful son like Nk.

Please take care of Khushi for me.

Dear Shashi, thanks for taking care of my niece and being a good friend to my brother.

I leave with a happy heart knowing you and my brother and my sister in law will always be there for her.

Nk my boy, you may not know me but I always kept taps on you and has been very proud of you and your achievements.

Please do accept my gift to you and don't reject it like you did with your father all in the name of being independent.

It's will warm my heart to see you accepting it.

And congratulations on your marriage, I may not know your wife but the background check on her proves no matter your past there is till change and I also gift her her dream of owning a modelling agency and I hope she accepts it too.

And take very good care of her and protect her from her vicious and greedy parent.

To my ever loyal Preeto, thank you for unknowingly bringing me my niece and I will forever cherish the lovely moments we had in Sydney for the rest of my life.

Please accept my little gift and always stay loyal and accepting of people.

I love all of you and I wish you all the best in life.

Adarsh ended the letter and bowed his head.

Everyone felt the pain, hurt, happiness and gratefulness in his letters and knew he was indeed sorry.

"He really regrets everything...... I just hope he is happy wherever he is and all of you will accept this gifts to you and no rejection. " Adarsh said sternly and the responded with a nod and he handed the documents to all of them and they all sat in silence for a few minutes afterwards.

"How great is Aarav? " Lavanya said breaking their reverie and they all smiled hearing his name.

"He is a life saver...... And am glad he was able to cheer up Khushi so quickly like that...... This shows he was really meant to be part of our family. " Surbhi said and they all agreed with her.

Aman then sighed and stood up making everyone look at them.

"Well it's getting late...... And I think it's time to go home. " He said and Preeto felt sad especially since he didn't even once glance her way.

Aman thanked Surbhi and Lavanya for the dinner and said goodbye to all of them but royally ignored Preeto who watched him disappear out of the door.

Lavanya shook her head at her sister and slapped her back making Preeto wince in pain at the sharp sting.

"What was that for? " Preeto exclaimed annoyed at Lavanya.

"Aunty just presented you with the perfect opportunity to apologize to Aman and make up and here you are standing stiff like the statue of liberty. " Lavanya scolded and Preeto looked at Surbhi who signalled her to go after him.

And she immediately sprinted out of the hall to find Aman almost leaving the mansion through the huge gate.

She rushed and stood in front of the car making Aman step on his brake nearing making him hit his head on the glass shield.

He was shocked when Preeto appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of his car.

He got down and marched up to her in anger making Preeto gulp in fear.

He grabbed her by the shoulder and vigorously shook her yelling.

"Are you mad?...... I could have killed you..... Isn't it enough you broke me with your harsh words and now you want me to live in guilt for killing you..... What the hell do you want from me. "

Tears rolled down Preeto's cheeks hearing this and she freed herself from his hold and hugged him so tight as of her life depended on him.

"Am so sorry Aman..... I didn't mean to say those words. " Preeto cried making Aman's heart melt and all the anger he felt disappear and he reciprocated the hug. "I let my anger get the best of me and am sorry please forgive me. "

Aman broke the hug and cupped her face in his large hand and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"It's okay...... I should have know better and in a way we are both wrong but please don't say such harsh words to me again...... I really love you and I hope one day you love be back without hesitation...... But until then let's get to know each other. " Aman said with a smile and moved backwards a little bit and stretched out his hand to Preeto who shook it with a smile.

"Hi my name is Aman. " He introduced and Preeto giggled adorably.

"Hi am Preeto and it nice to meet you. " Preeto said shyly seeing his intense gaze.

While they were lost in their world, they were totally oblivious of the pairs of eyes watching them and giggling.

"Awww..... Look at that..... They look so good together. " Lavanya gushed adorably making Nk who was staring at her smile wide.

"You are right dear...... They looked just as adorable and good as you and Nk. " Madhumati teased wiggling her eyes and Lavanya looked to her confused seeing her gaze not on her but below her.

She followed her gaze and was shocked seeing she and Nk's hand intertwined and she looked up to see Nk staring at her lovely and was lost in his blue eyes.

Their reverie was broken by sounds of giggles and the both looked away embarrassed at being caught.

Lavanya run out of there and Nk followed afterwards not wanting to stay because he knew his mother will tease him mercilessly.

The elders burst out into laughter and followed them into the house.

Somewhere in an apartment in Delhi, a woman in here mid forties was pacing back and forth waiting for her husband.

The door opened and she rushed up to him and stood anxiously waiting for the confirmation of the news they just found out.

"Is it true? " She asked and her husband nodded with a smile.

She hugged him with joy and broke the hug after a few seconds.

"Oh my God...... We are rich...... And I can't wait to get out of this pauper excuse called an apartment....... We better pack for tomorrow. " She said and rushed to her bedroom.

To be continued.

Teasers for next update and please read the announcement below.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐✨⭐ button comment and follow for more.

I want to create an ipkknd memes story.

If you want it please let me know in the inline comment here.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.5K 19
Is it worth it to sacrifice ur everything for ur family and yet they betray u? What motivates u to say enough is enough? Do real family come from blo...
392K 18K 34
A WINNER 'MOST BINGE WORTHY STORY' in CLASH OF FANDOMS AWARDS BY @WriteToEngage ~β€’~ 'All is fair in love and war'...
21.8K 1.7K 12
What if Shyam was never married to Anjali and his obsession with Khushi was twice fold? In a story where Anjali married an honest man and the Guptas...
110K 4.2K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...