Mr.Billionaire Meets Ms.Clumsy

By Just_SparkleBlue

"Watch where you're going!" A low voice shouted at me, looking at his stain shirt."Now, what I'm going to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Alternate Ending I
Alternate Ending II
Epilogue

Chapter 33

8.4K 372 9
By Just_SparkleBlue

"Do you want to know any secret?" Pierce sat next to Emilyn on the couch.

"Secret? What secret?" She asked.

"The famous, hottest bachelor, heir to the Evans enterprise Christopher Evans's secret," Jax said taking a seat next to her.

"Wow, that's a long title." Emilyn let out a small laugh.

"So, do you want to know?" Pierce wiggle his eyebrow.

"Uhm...sure," Emilyn reply.

"Okay, where should we start with?" Pierce taps his finger on his chin. "How about telling you how many girlfriends he had."

"I know, he got 4 ex-girlfriends."

They both gasp, "How did you know?" Pierce asked.

"He told me."

"Okay, do you want to know who are they?" Pierce asked.

"Should I know who they are? Is it important?" Emilyn asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, my dear Emilyn." Pierce shakes his head and tutted. "Let me tell you his first girlfriend, Charlotte Peterson. That girl was his high school girlfriend. You remember her Jax?"

"Of course, who wouldn't, the popular cheerleader of Westlake High," Jax said. "She is one beautiful girl, but she isn't like your typical popular girl in high school." He explains. "Friendly, very enthusiastic but sometimes can be a brat, a first-class bitchy brat. But overall she is still acceptable, never pick on others."

"Yeah, I like her." Pierce smile.

"Dumbhead, you like any person who has boobs and a vagina." Jax rolled his eyes.

"This was quite long, I think is about 6 months to a year," Pierce said

"Yeah, somewhere around there." Jax bobbed his head.

"You call that long?" Emilyn was shocked by what they said. 

"For me, it is," Pierce said.

"Then, what happened to them?" Emilyn asked.

"They broke up." Jax shrug. "Everyone knows that high school romance doesn't always last."

She nod, "So, who is next?"

"Hmm...Georgia Davidson. This was during the first to the second year of University. She is a gorgeous brunette with beautiful green eyes." Pierce started. "She is also the daughter of the G.E.M Jewelry." Emilyn nods, remembering one article about G.E.M Jewelry, which is one of the most expensive jewelry and they have open tons of stores throughout the world. "But that didn't last long just a few months together and they broke up."

"Why?" she asked, wanting to know more.

"I'm not sure, probably not compatible." He shrugs.

"Is not like that, do you remember she cheated on him with some senior," Jax said.

Pierce tilts his head to the side to think, "Hmm... I guess you are right. Anyways, the third one is right after Georgia. What was her name?"

"She is a model if I'm not wrong," Jax said. "Her name is Chloe Anderson, I think so."

"Yup, it is her." Pierce show Emilyn his phone with her picture. A beautiful black-haired beauty with tan skin and incredibly long legs. She is just the picture of perfection.

"So what happened to this girl?"

"So, as you know she is a model," Jax explains this time. "At the beginning, she wasn't that famous yet so she always has local jobs. But as months passed, she is getting even popular. Her jobs are always abroad." Jax added.  "Time difference and stuff, they broke up. Is a mutual breakup. They are still friends till now." Emilyn bobbed her head.

"What about the last girl?" Emilyn asked.

"Ah, the last girl. That is a long one." Pierce sigh and shake his head.

"And how long was it?"

"2 years." Pierce reply. "Yeah, she is another model he dated. Paige Lopez." He sigh. "They were engaged you know."

"Engage?" Emilyn eyes widened. "Then why did they broke up?"

"We don't know, no one knows." Pierce shrug. "One day we were hanging out together and then the next he told us they broke up."

"Yeah, this was the biggest mystery of the year. Even the tabloids didn't even manage to dig the truth either." Jax added. "Plus, she disappears in the modelling industry. No one knows where she goes."

"Have you asked Christopher about it?" Emilyn asked.

"We did, he just says it didn't work out. And regarding where she is Christopher doesn't give two flying f*** about her" Pierce said. "So, then he got over it and started hooking up and some one-night stands."

"Yeah, I remember those days. He became exactly like Pierce." Jax shakes his head.

"Why are you being so judgmental?" Pierce said. "Aren't you the same?"

"Yeah, but it stops after I met Summer," Jax said.

"Yea, yea, whatever. You weren't fun to hang after that. All you talk is about her." Pierce complains.

Jax starts arguing with the fact that he is ruining his life by sleeping with many other women and then Pierce argues back. Emilyn tries to stop them but they kept getting louder, trying to get into each other throats. Pierce stood up on the couch and Jax follows. Lucky for Emilyn, she was stuck in the middle of them.

"What's with all the noise!" Christopher's voice boom throughout the room. Both of them stop arguing and sat back down. "Anyone wants to tell me what are you guys shouting?" Christopher asked, standing right in front of them

They both kept quiet looking down on the floor, "we were having a debate." Emilyn voices. "That's why we were so loud."

"Was it their idea?" He asked.

"No, it was mine. I was bored so then we decide to play a game." Emilyn told him hoping he can't see through her lies. Christopher stares right at her, searching for any hint of a lie in her eyes.

Then, he sighs, "Alright, shall we go now?"

"Go where?" Emilyn asked.

"Didn't you mention a celebratory drink?" He said. Both Jax and Pierce lift both of their head, getting off the couch excitedly.

"So that means I can go." Christopher nods his head.

"Yay, you will love it Emilyn. Trust me." Pierce said.

"Enough, can we go now?" Christopher ask. Everyone gets their bags and heads out.

***

"I know you were trying to cover for them," Christopher said as they were driving to the bar.

"You knew?" Emilyn turns her head facing Christopher.

"Of course, don't think that you can lie to me. I can see if someone is lying and you don't hide it that well."Christopher glance at her for a short while.

"I'm sorry." Emilyn frown and slumped on her seat.

"Is fine, you did a good job covering for them. I'm not mad at you."

"You are not?" Emilyn asked, sitting upright in her seat.

"No, why would I be mad." He glanced at Emilyn. "My girlfriend is getting along with my friends and she is covering up for them. I can't be even happier."

Emilyn laugh, "you are very weird?"

"Aren't a boyfriend's wish is always hoping that their girlfriend can get along with his friends?"

"I don't know? I guess?" She shrug.

"Is true, what would you feel if I don't get along with your friend?" He asked.

"Uhm...I guess I will be disappointed."

"Yeah, is the same thing." Emilyn bobbed her head. Christopher parks him slightly further away from the club before Emilyn can get out of the car. Christopher hands her his hat and a mask.

"What's this for?" Emilyn eye the things on her lap.

"To cover you so that you won't be recognized." Christopher takes the hat and put it on for her. 

"Thanks." Emilyn put on the mask. "I totally forgot about it."

"Bend your head low when you get out of the car and you will stay right beside Pierce."

"Why?" Emilyn frown.

"Because the media will go crazy over who is this mysterious person with a hat covering her, next to Christopher Evans" He explains. "You don't want that to happen do you?"

"No, of course not." Emilyn shakes her head. "But how is staying with Pierce safe?"

"That's because Pierce is always seen with many women, so is not as suspicious." Emilyn nods her head. "Good, now let's go." Emilyn opens the door and set out putting her head down low.

"Hey, are you ready?" Emilyn looks up a little noticing Pierce standing in front of her. She nods her head. "Alright, make sure you stay right next to me." Pierce put his hands over her shoulder. "Don't worry I'll protect you."

"Hands off." Christopher flicks Pierce's hands away from her shoulder. "I ask you to take care of her until we got into the bar, not flirt with her."

"I'm not doing anything." Pierce put his hand up in surrender. Christopher glared at him, before turning his attention to Emilyn.

He adjusts her hat and mask, "are you sure you want to do this?" He said worriedly. "We can always turn back now."

"No, I'll be fine," Emilyn told him.

"Let's go." Christopher walks first and we all follow suit. There are loads of paparazzi at the entrance of the club. Once they saw Christopher, they all rush towards them flashing their cameras.

Pierce pull Emilyn's hat lower and pull her closer to him. Once they got into the club, they were escorted to a VIP room. "You can take off your mask now," Pierce said.

"Where did Christopher go?" Emilyn asked, taking off her mask. "Wasn't he in front of us?"

"He went to talk with the manager of the club," Jax said coming into the room. "Are you okay? They didn't scare you?" He asked.

Emilyn gave a small smile, "I'm fine. Pierce help me through it." Soon a waiter came and drop the drinks on the table.  "Did any of you guys order anything," Emilyn asked? Both of them shake their heads. "Then who did?"

"I did." Christopher stands in front of the door. No one noticed that Christopher came in the door. He walks across the room and sat down next to Emilyn. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"No." She shakes her head. "Pierce help me go through all the paparazzi."

"Thanks, bro," Christopher told Pierce.

"No problem, if you say that you are paying for all this," Pierce said with a mischievous glint.

"Yes, go ahead and order more if you want," Christopher said.

"Yes!" He pumps his fist into the air and sips the beer in his hand.

"Here I don't know if you drink or not but I order a virgin mojito for you." Christopher passes her the small glass.

"Thank you." Emilyn takes a sip on it. "Hey, it tastes not bad." She put the drink down. "I don't really come to places like this."

"I can tell." Christopher chuckles. Emilyn nudges him on his shoulder and playfully glared at him. All through the night, the guys especially Pierce order more drinks and they played a drinking game.

"Watch out!" Emilyn tries to support Pierce on her shoulder with the help of the slightly sober Christopher and a not so sober Jax who insisted on not needing any assistance walking behind them.

They made it out of the bar and of course, Emilyn wore her mask and hat. Luckily, all the paparazzi have left the building. A loud thud sounded, they turn back to see Jax laying down on the steps.

"Are you okay?" Emilyn let go of Pierce and try her best to pull him up. Jax stood up and wobble, "I'm okay." He put his hand on his head. Emilyn supports him out of the bar.

"Do you want to call Summer to pick you up?" Christopher asked Jax. Jax looked up at Christopher and nod drunkenly. Jax took out his phone and fumble on the lock screen.

"Let me help." Emilyn took his phone and face the camera to his face to unlock it. "Hello, Summer," Emilyn said when Summer picks up.

"Who is this and what are you doing with my husband's phone?" She asked

"Summer is me, Emilyn remember."

"Oh yeah, the girl who Christopher brought to the wedding." She said. "What's up?"

"Jax is drunk can you come over to pick him up?"

She sighs, "Alright, text me the address. I'll be there." She ends the call.

While waiting for Summer to come, Emilyn asked Christopher. "So how are you getting home? You are not sober enough to drive back."

"I've called my driver to pick us up." He said holding onto dead drunk Pierce.

"You have a driver?"

"Yeah, but I don't normally use it. Only for special occasions." He said slightly slurring with his words.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to hold on to Pierce for you?" Emilyn offered.

"I'm fine, still can hold on to him." He said. Emilyn didn't notice Jax slipped away from her hold and sat down on the side of the street with his hands on his head.

Christopher's driver came but they waited for Summer to come. Not long later, Summer came and pick Jax up from the floor while grumbling about how heavy he is.

Christopher drops Pierce home first before dropping Emilyn home. "Thanks for the ride, Gabe." She leans forward to the driver's seat. He gave Emilyn a nod. "Christopher, I'm back home." She shakes his shoulder to wake him up.

Christopher opens his eyes a little, "Hold up, let me open the door for you." He fumble to open the door handle.

"Christopher, you don't have to walk me. Don't want to risk anyone seeing you." Emilyn told him. "And you are tired."

"But-" He said.

"No," Emilyn push him back into the leather seat. "I'll text you once I got back home, alright?"

"Okay." He nods, then Emilyn press a kiss on his cheek. Telling Gabe to send his boss home safely, before getting out of the car.

***

"Ms Walker how are you feeling." The doctor asks Grandma Lou after she undergoes several medical check-ups.

"I feel a little tired that's all." She said.

"Alright, so far we have checked. Your body is healthy." She flips through the papers. "For the rest of the results, we will notify you by the end of next week."

"Can I ask, if the result turns up great then we can carry on with the surgery?"

"Yes," the doctor replies.

After getting out of the hospital, Emilyn hails a cab and head back home with s smile on her face.

"Grandma, you go ahead and rest." Emilyn holds on to her until they got into the house.

"Okay." she nods

Right after dinner, Christopher has text Emilyn to meet him downstairs. "Hey, how was your day?" Emilyn got into Christopher's car.

"Have you read the article?" He asks instead of greeting her with a smile or a kiss like he would normally do.

"What article?" Emilyn asked. He passes her his phone which opens up to an article. The title wrote 'A night out with the 3 hottest billionaires.'

"Pierce Murphy out with Christopher Evans and Jax Colins, but a mysterious girl covered with a hat and a mask stand next to Pierce Murphy."  Emilyn read out loud. "Who is the mysterious girl? Is she Pierce Murphy's new hook-up? Why is she covered with disguise?" Christopher growls deeply as she read. "Okay, your point is?"

Christopher groans, "You don't get it." He turns to face her. "They call you Pierce's new hook-up."

"I know isn't it hilarious." Emilyn chuckle. "That is so not true."

"You find it funny?" He frowns.

"Of course, because is all fake news," She said. "Why you don't think so?"

"I hate it," Christopher said bitterly. "I hate it that they call you Pierce new hookup. You are my girlfriend, not his." He grimaces.

"Christopher you know that is not true," Emilyn told him. "And they can't even see my face, so is fine," She assures him.

"No is not." he huff in frustration, running his hands through his hair. "Look at you leaning towards Pierce."

"Are you jealous?" Emilyn raises an eyebrow.

Christopher glares at her, "He shouldn't even touch you. It should be me taking care of you that night."

Emilyn sigh, "Pierce did it to protect me from the media, nothing else. You are the one that suggests I stay with Pierce."

"I know." He groans. "This is too hard, I can't keep hiding the fact that I have a girlfriend. I can't even walk you back to your apartment without anyone seeing me or go on dates with you without worrying." Christopher hit the steering wheel.

"If it is so tiring, then why date me in the first place. You shouldn't confess to me." Emilyn crossed her arms and huff. "And I shouldn't accept it in the first place."

Christopher looks at her without saying anything. "Aren't you going to say anything? Or you finally realize you made a mistake?" Christopher didn't make a move at all, he just stared at Emilyn

"Say something. If you don't say anything I'm leaving." Emilyn waited for Christopher to open his mouth, but nothing.

Emilyn shakes her head and places her hand on the door handle, but before she can open the door. Christopher pulls her by the nape of her neck and plants his lips on hers. Emilyn's eyes grew wide open, she recalls the first time they kiss.

His lips pressed against Emilyn harder and she slowly melts into him and kisses him back. She wraps her hands around his neck as Christopher tries to pull her closer to him.

He broke the kiss first and leans his forehead against Emilyn panting for air. "You got to stop kissing me without telling me,"  she said softly. "You can't say anything and just kiss me, that doesn't work."

"I can't just let you go like that." Christopher looks at her intensely. "I'm selfish to let you go into someone else's hands."

"But if you do, then you can date someone who will be able to show their face in public, you guys can go dates like a normal person and you can walk them home with no worries."

"I don't want some else I want you, I only want you." He tugs the loose hair back behind Emilyn's ear. "Listen closely to me," he rubs her cheeks with his thumbs in a soothing manner. "The only person that I want is you, the only want who can kiss you is me and the only one who can touch you is me." His voice was husky and deep. "You got it?"

Emilyn nod. She is speechless, no one has ever spoken to her in this manner before. "So..." She voices out nervously.

"Are you nervous?" He smirks.

"No, I'm not," Emilyn said in a rush.

"You don't have to be nervous." Christopher gave a small smile. "I'm not going to eat you." He chuckles deeply.

"So what are we going to do now?" Emilyn asked, biting her lips.

"What do you want to do?" He raises an eyebrow. Emilyn swallowed a nervous lump in her throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 72.3K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
1M 35.4K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
43.1K 1.2K 71
Logan had everything he could ever want: a vast fortune, luxury cars, and a private jet to whisk him away to any destination he desired. But his hear...
2.9M 114K 39
Gwen Carter, the top of the food chain. A billionaire who owns the world. No one knows, who she is or where she comes from. All they know is if you m...