Their lost angels | Book 1

dontworryboutit123 द्वारा

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... अधिक

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 64.

17K 420 45
dontworryboutit123 द्वारा

The De'Luca family were all in the kitchen at the island watching as Alessio cooked when Marco walked in .

"Hey Marco "The twins said as their father walked in .Over the past few weeks the family had been trying to make amends with their father since he kept his word and tried with them .
Gio was still a little harsh towards him but he accepted the fact he was trying .

"I have a question "Alessa asked as their father pulled up a stool.

"Ask away "he said as Alessio slid a glass of water over to him.

"How did our family end up in this business."Alessa asked as she placed her hand under her chin and all the De'Luca's and abby turned to him to listen to his answer.

"As you know the family has been in the business for a long long time ."he started as he began his story."Mafia's were big in Italy and still are to this day .But back then it was more known and aware and not as secret as now.Your great great grandfather joined one to protect his family . He was good at his job and did everything he was told "

"Soon he began to get closer to the head of the mafia and became second in command .He was like a son to Capo and when the Capo died he had no one to hand the mafia over to so he took over it . Around the 30's early 40's, he immigranted to the U.S with nothing .He came over here with nothing and began to do odd jobs .Once he was settled he began his own business and the business boomed .When that happened he returned to Italy and then brought a couple of men back with him and started to expand the mafia over here .Over the years the business became a success and he opened a couple more ."

"That's how we have our fortune now .Some would say that we come from old money ,which is true but unlike other mafia's ,our businesses weren't built off of blood money or dirty money ,we actually worked for ours .After business became a success he went back to Italy married his childhood best friend ,had a family and became the most ruthless leader in Italy . Then after that it was my great grandfather who took over and then his son ,and then his son ,and then me ,and now my son "He finished his story .

"Wow I never knew that "Antonio said as Alessio set out plates.

"I never got the chance to tell you our family history .Which is my fault and I am truly sorry for that "Marco said sincerely."If I could go back and change my mistake I would ."he said.

"Well you can fix it by fixing the mess you made now "Giovanni said with a slight venom in his voice .

"I promise to do whatever it takes to earn your trust back ."Marco said to Giovanni.
"You better "Giovanni said as he got up and Gianni followed him out trying to talk to him.

"He'll come around eventually "Alessio said as he came around and placed his home made penne alla vodka.

A minute later Gio and Gianni returned and ate with the rest of us .The tension was there but wasn't as noticeable as before .It was somewhat a good dinner .Abby and Antonio told everyone how their doctor's appointment went earlier today and said that the baby was doing fine but they didn't want to know the gender yet.

After dinner the Abby and the twins went into the other room to face time Tati to plan maria's baby shower.The guys went into the study to finish discussing the plans they had for when they met the leaders of the Albanian and Ukrainian leader.

"Wait so did Isaac know of this marriage agreement when you made them"Anthonie asked as he walked away from the drink caddy.

"No that fucker wasn't in charge of the mafia until a few years  later."Marco said ."His father was a fucked up piece of shit but he would have never condoned the shit Isaac did to the twins ."

"So who took over after him after he came to America."Alessio asked .

"His even crazier brother who wanted one of the twins to marry his 24 year old fuck boy of a son ."Marco said as he dragged his hands through his hair.

"And the Albanian ."Gio asked .
"He wants his son who from what i've heard grew up to be pretty disrespectful towards women and left them broken ."Marco said ."I didn't know any of this information until after i re-made the deal ."

"You don't think to find this information out or inform us of this shit "Antonio yelled finally snapping ."We just got them back and you were no where to be found but saw fit to throw them
into an arranged marriage without even reconciling with your family, THAT YOU FUCKING ABANDONED."

"Most of us may have moved past that but we will never move past this . It's not the fucking 50's it's 2021 and they should be able to make their own fucking decisions and life choices.But it's ok because you're going to fix this doing what ever it fucking takes, Even if it means we go to war."Antonio said as he calmed down a bit .

"I will."Marco said ."I will set up the meeting between all of us for next week ."He said as he got up and headed to the door .

"You better hope this works because if it doesn't i'll fucking hurt you in ways you've never been hurt  without a second thought "Antonio said before dismissing him.

"What are the chances we'll be making this out alive "Alessandro asked as he leaned his head back .

"No one is going to die "Anthonie assured,"None of us at least " he said with a smirk .
"We just need to be prepared for whatever happens regardless."Alessandro said ."They probably think their balls are the size of fucking size of texas right now ."

"We all know the plan so we stick to it ."Alessio said as he stood up from his chair ."If it gets out of hand we handle it "he said "We aren't letting them go again, lord help the idiot who lays a hand on them in Viktor and Vadim's presence ."He said as he poured himself some scotch .

"I'm glad they have them "Giovanni said ."They're good for the girls ."

"They wouldn't be seeing them if we hadn't thought otherwise "Anthonie laughed as his brothers joined him.

"Well"Antonio said as stood up and Adjusted his sleeves "looks like we have a lot of preparation to do in order to be prepared for whatever's thrown our way next week."He said as he downed his drink ."Let's go spend time with our family now ."

I'm baacckkk. Sorry I left you guys hanging for a while I was somewhat unmotivated to write and I had a shitload of assignments to do but now i'm caught up and ready to finish this book .
Xoxo

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

197K 3.8K 34
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 A 16 year old girl, shy, smart and bullied. Everyone at school hates her, even her twin brother. He hated her for the death...
1.4M 36K 83
Over the years, Rose has learned how to be self-reliant. Her childhood had been lonely and unforgiving to Rose. However, she survived coming out the...
23.2K 1K 27
𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠. With mounting debts and a past she can't seem to escape, Halina Ahmes, a half-witch-half-werewolf hybrid, must navigate the dangerous...
140K 3.4K 37
Damara Romano is labeled Angelo della battaglia (Battle Angel) for good reason. She's the walking grim reaper in her words. She's cold. She blocks ev...