C. Miller and the Girl Only C...

By godzillahalofan

Summary: After being seperated from his team during "Juan Deleon X Charlie Magne" story arc, C.J. Miller fo... More

Characters
C. Miller's Layout
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: Rude Awaking
Chapter 3: Operation Valkyrie 2.0 Part 1
Chapter 4: The Warning
Chapter 5: The Nazi Invasion of Monsterverse
Sneak Peak
Chapter 6: Operation Valkyrie 2.0 Part 2
Chatper 7: Stoping the Scheme
Chapter 8: Luring Snow White into a Trap
Special Chapter: The Myterious Confedrate Soldier (Not Neo-Confedrate!)
Special Chapter: A Peaceful Walk
Sneak Peak For Future Chapters
A/N Canceled and Future Reboot

Special Chapter: How Count Dooku met the Dark Bosses

111 3 3
By godzillahalofan

Warning: Violences, Censored words, and sexual stuff.

Requested by mothrashines3 This is set in the Bloody Bunny: The First Blood universe. It will diverge from the main epsiodes. I'll try to remain faithful to the source material but the cuaracters such as Bloody Bunny can talk.

Enjoy
==========

Count Dooku woke up. He was confused where was he. From what he knew from the Neo-Axis, the any blue Dej Navt crystal hit by a powerful beam could unpredictable sent the user into different universes randomly.
Now this was the case, he had to figure out which universe he is in since many Neo-Axis agents reported that some universes are very hostile and strange.

The sith apperience looked around his surrondings. From what he saw, he was surronded by what appears to be tubes.
He became a bit curious and terrified inside but he had the force with him. Then he heard a scream from the force.

Coout Dooku turned in shock as a young girl was toss into a machine.

He then watched as they transfer her consciousness into a bunny doll. It was horrifying for him so he decided to not look at it anymore.

The sith lord could see the same thing happening around as more childern were toss into the same tubes. He wasn't sure where were the adults but one thing for sure, he needed to get out of this universe and reconnect with his allies.
Luckily he had a blue Dej Navt crystal that he was going to show to his master was still with him. Now he just needed to break it so the rift could sent him back to his universe.

As he was about to throw the crystal to the ground, some figures emerged and jumped him.

These were the Skull Minions, loyal troops of the Dark Bosses.

Although he couldn't sense them with the force (due to them having no midi-chlorain in them for the force to work), he was able to cut them down with his red lightsaber.

This stunned the Skull Minions as they not only fought an adult before, they never seen a weapon that can cut through everything.

Soon they surrendered to the powerful Sith Lord.

"Please don't kill us with your glowly sword!!! We'll do anything for you!!!" a Skull Minion pleaed in fear as he kneed before Count Dooku.

"It seems you know fear. Well then, I demend a meetingwith your leader." Count Dooku ordered the minions.

"Right away. They're just failed prevent the escape of two white bunny dolls. They'll going back to Dizzyland." a minion said as they led the way for the sith.

===========

It was a couple of days until they arrived at Dizzyland

As they walked by a tree, Bloody Bunny and Mumu were shaking in fear from the sight of this man.

Bloody Bunny usually wasn't scared but this time, it was different. This man, an adult was not like being sent into a test tube but instead being escorted to Dizzyland.

"Sis, something is up with this guy. They're not enslaving him at all." Mumu told her sister.

"Not to mention his clothes don't look like anything from human socity back when we were humans." Bloody Bunny said.

"So what's the plan?" Mumu asked.

"We follow this man and see his intentions." Bloody Bunny said.

=======
The Dark Bosses: Dark Rabbit, Serious Kuma, Bye-Bye Kitten, and Razor Pony were minding their own business when a Skull Minion came into their room.

"Excuse me but there's a vister who claims to be from a different universe who wants to speak to you." a Skull Minion said.

"Let him in but I don't care about this alternater universe stuff." Dark Rabbit said as he sharpens his blade.

Soon an adult elder man came into the room. Based on his looks, he must have been in his 40s or 50s.

Dark Rabbit and the Dark Bosses weren't sure what was causing them to fear this man but their fear must be telling them not to attack him and try to see his intention.

"So who are you?" Dark Rabbit said.

"I am Count Dooku of the Confederacy of Independent Systems and an allie of the Neo-Axis." Count Dooku explained.

"We are the Dark Bosses." Dark Rabbit introducting himself and the others to Count Dooku. "I am Dark Rabbit, leader of the Dark Bosses. This is Bye-Bye Kitten."

The Bye-Bye Kitten doll waved.

"This is Serious Kuma. He has an obession with pancakes." as Kuma is seen eating the pancakes since he really loves them.

"And this is Razor Pony. She is our trap expert and has the ability to throw blades at her enemies." as Razor Pony stared at Count Dooku coldly.

Count Dooku felt nervous right now. While he did had the force with him, his force powers aren't affective to the ones with no midi-chlorain. It can only either scare them or stunned them. Still he maintained his fear.

"Have you ever heard of the Dej Navt Monks or the concept of traveling through dimersions?"

The Dark Bosses shook their head no. This meant they have no idea about traveling to different universes.

"Then I'll show you proof." The sith lord said as he revealed the crystal.

This left the dark bosses shocked for a second before they became quite curious.

"Can we have that crstyal? There are other human civilzation around in these universes?" Dark Rabbit asked.

"Yes. There are human socities." Count Dooku answered. "But first you must do something for me before you...hmmmm...." Count Dooku paused not understanding why these Dark Bosses transfer humans into dolls.

"We love to make humans extinct so we can transfer them into doll bodies. That's our reason." Serious Kuma shouted and was about to smash the sith lord but Dark Rabbit stopped him.

"Listen Kuma. He could have so interesting things to listen."

"But Dark Rabbit, he's a hu-....."

"I KNOW KUMA. GOD D#$& IT!!!" Dark Rabbit shouted before he turned to Count Dooku. "Apologies for the intrupption. Continue on."

"I have a task for you all." Count Dooku says. "Successed, and I will talk greatly about your army of dolls to the Neo Axis, once I can regain with them of course."

Dark Rabbit looked to his allies before he asked a question. "What is the task?"

"It is about a man named C.J Miller." said Count Dooku. "He is alive and I know where he is."

The last part was a lie from Count Dooku but he needed to gain some trust into his new allies. Dark Rabbit stood up.

"We accept your task." Dark Rabbit said.

=========

All Done.

Chapter 4 will focus on C.J. Miller, Rosella, and their animal friends as they raced to Apolloian to prevent a scheme.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 31.6K 58
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
209K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
216K 14.1K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
126K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!