Everything You Never Had.

By Fallenidentity

After Alyana suffered a horrific car accident, it resulted her into becoming wheelchair bound. Alyana goal w... More

|Authors Note|
|Main Characters|
|Prologue|
|Chapter One| He Was The Reason.|
|Chapter Two| My Beautiful Mother.|
|Chapter Three| Don't Forget Us Love.|
|Additional Characters|
|Chapter Four| Stop Scaring My Niece Jerome.|
|Chapter Five| Where Was My Mother? Dead.|
|Chapter Seven| Home.|
|Chapter Eight| I Was To Blame.|
|Chapter Nine| I'll Give You Everything You Never Had.|
|Chapter Ten| You Needed To Be Saved.|
|Chapter Eleven| You're Not Some F*cking Hero!|
|Chapter Twelve| It Isn't Worth It.|
|Chapter Thirteen| He Is Different.|
|Chapter Fourteen| The Boy Who Saved My Life.|
|Chapter Fifteen| Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer.|
|Chapter Sixteen| It's Chaldish.|
|Chapter Seventeen| He's Been Too Busy Saving Me|
|Chapter Eighteen| She's Not Missing.|
|Chapter Nineteen| You Pinky Promise?|
|Chapter Twenty| Small Girl Problems..|
|Chapter Twenty-One| I'm Good At Everything.|
|Chapter Twenty-Two| I Was Alive, But Dead|
|Chapter Twenty-Three| I Wish You Died Instead Of Mum.|
|Chapter Twenty-Four| I Can't Lose Ivy.|
|Chapter Twenty-Five| Boss.|
| Chapter Twenty-Six| I Wish She Was Here.|
|Chapter Twenty-Seven| I Love You.|
|Chapter Twenty-Eight| Don't Get Too Happy.|
|Chapter Twenty-Nine| I'm Just Confused.|
|Chapter Thirty| He Loves Me.|
| Chapter Thirty-One| You're A Psychopath!|
| Chapter Thirty-Two| Demon, Flaws And Everything.|
|Chapter Thirty-Three| Who Are You?|
|Chapter Thirty-Four| I'm The Leader Of The Whistlers Gang.|
|Chapter Thirty-Five| You Smell Good.|
|Chapter Thirty-Six| She's In Danger.|
|Chapter Thirty-Seven| I'm Scary And All!|
|Chapter Thirty-Eight| Which Wig?|
|Chapter Thirty-Nine| I Was Going To Die!|
|Chapter Forty| It's Never A Win-Win.|
|Chapter Forty-One| Talia Lozano.|
|Chapter Forty-Two| Mr Knight.|
|Chapter Forty-Three| I Just Want To Rest.|
|Chapter Forty-Four| I Want You And You Only.|
|Chapter Forty-Five| Get Your Man!|
|Chapter Forty-Six| I Should Have Known.|
|Chapter Forty-Seven| You Had To Break Me Too.|
|Chapter Forty-Eight| I Officially Hate Jordan Rivera.|
|Chapter Forty-Nine| Something I'd Never Believe.|
|Chapter Fifty| We All Scared Of Something.|
|Chapter Fifty-One| Can We Play Chess?|
|Chapter Fifty-Two| I See You My Love.|
|Chapter Fifty-Three| Crush.|
|Chapter Fifty-Four| You Should Have Died Along Time Ago.|
|Chapter Fifty-Five| Only Ivy.|
|Chapter Fifty-Six| His Smile.|
|Chapter Fifty-Seven| Without You.|
|Chapter Fifty-Eight| Unstoppable.|
|Chapter Fifty-Nine| We Trusted You!|
|Chapter Sixty| I Forgive You Dad.|
|Chapter Sixty-One| Time Of Death.|
|Epilogue|

|Chapter Six| Stalker Much?|

18 2 1
By Fallenidentity

Alyana's POV

It had been five days since we have arrived to New Jersey. I have become closer to Uncle Ben, Katrina and Jerome. I didn't see Roy everyday but, he was my mothers' best friend, they were opposites of each other. My mother was so lively and he was so calm and formal.

It was two-thirty in the afternoon and I was at Coffee Mania. Ivy had gone to the park with Roy, Oliver and Ogden. Uncle Bens' coffee shop wasn't as packed today which was kind of odd to me but, it was the middle of the week. I had a large music noted mug that was filled with hot chocolate. Uncle Ben had gifted it to me since, he found out that I enjoyed writing music in my spare time.

"The usual?" Ben asked one of the costumers. I'm guessing he was a loyal customer since Ben remember his order.

"That's right Ben." The man says and chuckles. He had a book in his hand and looked around to see a place where he could sit. Why is he looking around? There's so many tables available.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" The man said. He sounded really young, around about my age.

"Err.. Yeah sure. I can move if you want me too." I say, not wanting to me around anyone.

"Nah, it's alright. I rather do enjoy a strangers presence." The man says and chuckles. I shifted my gaze to his face to see what he found so amusing.

He was fucking beautiful.

Oh what the fuck Ali.

Get yourself together you thirsty gal.

He has slightly light brown hair that was neat but, messy look at the same time. He had hazel brown eyes and a strong structured jaw. He had a button nose and was slightly tanned.

"You Alyana right?" He says. I instantly felt awkward. How the hell does he know my name?

"Stalker much?" I say with a sarcastic tone. He starts to chuckle.

"Damn right I am." He replies in a sarcastic tone. "Nah, Ben had told me his nieces would be coming over from France and I've seen you here for the past couple of days at Coffee Mania." He says.

"Or you could be a stalker?" I say feeling slightly freaked out. Why would Uncle Ben be friends with a guy like him. They are nothing alike.

"I could be... But I'm not. Trust me." I looked at him with curiosity. "My name is Théoden but, you can call me Theo." He says giving a smile.

"Well, you've met Ali." Uncle Ben says placing a chocolate smeared brownie and a hot chocolate with whipped cream on top in a white mug. He looks over to me and then to Theo.

"She's one hell of a character... I must say." Theo says and chuckles.

"Well, she is my niece." Uncle Ben says and chuckles.

"Haha very funny Uncle Ben." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"I know I am." Uncle Ben says and gives a cheesy smile. I laugh at the smile that he gives me. "Do you want me to re-fill your hot chocolate kiddo?" He asks and I nod. Uncle Ben walks away and starts to prepare for my forth round of hot chocolate.

"Ali huh?" Theo smirks.

"You're not privileged to call me Ali yet." I say and smile, showing my teeth. He looks at me slightly dazed and then snapped back to reality.

"Yet... Well then I guarantee that I'll be privileged enough to call you Ali by the end of the day." Theo says.

"If not... What do I get out of it?" I ask with confidence.

"We will see about that." I must say I'm quite charming when I want to be." He says and ruffles his perfect brown hair back.

"Deal."

It has been almost of three hours since I met Theo and well, his presence was so different from anyone I have ever spoken to including my best friend Skye.

But, I couldn't lie and not say I didn't enjoy it when in fact I most certainly did enjoy our conversation.

He had told how he met Uncle Ben which he only briefly spoke about. He said that he volunteered at Coffee Mania a couple of years back and since, he's got a paid job he stopped working at Uncle Bens' coffee shop but, comes everyday for the hot chocolate. He also told me how he enjoyed drawing and painting. The book he brought with him to the coffee shop is where he got most of his inspiration from. He stated that he had an older brother and a niece but, didn't really talk about his parents.

Even though our conversation was quite nice and whole heartedly comforting. I had an odd feeling of why did he come to me. Most people would come to me as my wheelchair would scare most people. Clearly, Katrina had explained why she felt so comfortable around me but, Theo just... I don't know how to explain it. He looks as if he's grieving.

"Do you find disabled people interesting?" I blurt out. Damn, that sounded less harsher in my head.

"Why do you say that?" He asks with curiosity.

"I don't know. I wouldn't expect a guy like you coming up to a disabled woman." I say realising that I rather sound judgemental but, I couldn't help it. Did he know about Wyatt? And how rich he is? Is that the reason why he's trying to get to know me?

"A guy like me? Judgemental much Alyana." He says and chuckles.

"Sorry... I just speak my mind." I say sheepishly rubbing my neck. He muttered something under his breath that I couldn't quite catch.

"My sister had cerebral palsy and so, I don't really find it weird talking to a wheelchair bound individual if that's what you're thinking Ali." He says coolly.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I was out of line and I don't know, I'm just so mad at the world because I only see the happy things in people lives that I totally ignore that they may have been having issues in their lives. Well, It ain't necessarily an issue because I assume that you would be such a loving brother but-" Theo started laughing historically.

"What's so funny?" I ask with a frown. What was so funny? I know I was rambling but, I just felt so bad.

"I guess I win." Theo says trying to calm down.

"Win what?" I ask in confusion and then his face was put into a frown. That's when realisation hit me.

"Wait... You called me Ali? When? No!" I say.

"It's alright Ali. I win and you can't doing anything about it." Theo says in victory. He clasps both of his hands into one and starts cheering for himself.

"You got to be kidding me. That was a shit deal anyways. Who makes a deal about when are they able to say Ali my 'privileged' name in the first place?" I air quote privileged and cringe.

"You!" Theo says and chuckles. I should've seen that coming.

"Well I don't care. You put me in such an awkward situation and about your sister... Theo that ain't fair!" I protect wheeling myself out of the table from feeling any further embarrassment.

"Okay okay.. Please don't leave. My bad." He says trying to keep his laugh in.

"Haha, I can tell that you don't regret a single moment of this achievement!" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Alright kiddos', I'm closing the shop so I suggest you both wait outside for me." Uncle Ben says across from the counter top wiping it down with a white damp cloth. Theo nods in agreements and grabs both of our mugs and puts them in the sink. Uncle Ben rolls his eyes and starts to wash the last two mugs and Theo starts to walk towards me. I wheeled myself out of the table and towards the door to exit the coffee shop.

Theo held the door open for me and I wheeled myself out in the warm humid air.

"It was nice meeting you Ali." Theo says with certainty.

"You too Theo." I say giving a bright smile.

After Uncle Ben walked out and locked the coffee shop door. We said our goodbyes to Theo and started to head home.

When we arrived home, Kat had already cooked home food dinner which was salmon, mashed potato and mixed vegetables. I spoke to Ivy for quite a bit and asked her how her time at the park was. She stated that she really enjoyed it since she was playing pirates with Oliver and Ogden.

After dinner, Kat and Uncle Ben cleaned up and helped us get to bed. I was now changed into my pyjamas and so was Ivy. After Kat helped me with the bathroom situation and carefully helped me put me into bed. Ivy already slid herself into her bed on her own since she was so tired from today which was quite unusual since, she would mostly ask an adult either Kat or Uncle Ben to put her into bed but not today. Kat provides me my medication and then says her goodbyes.

I sat in my bed in the dark awake after Kat left. Insomnia was one of the main issues with me since my anxiety was going sky high at night. Tears started to spill out of my eyes from the sudden realisation that I hadn't thought about my mum that often for quite a while since I came to New Jersey. I felt so guilty... How could I not remember her? I silently cry in my bed covering my mouth to not let a sound out.

It had been at least an hour since I had been crying until I heard the bedroom door creak. I thought Uncle Ben fell asleep since he had worked for so long today.

"Kiddo? Are you okay?" Uncle Ben called out. I wiped my tears trying to stop them but, I had no control over them. Uncle Ben open the door wide open and walked towards me. He sat on my bed and wiped my tears.

"What's wrong Alyana?" Uncle Ben asked.

"Everything." I blurt out and started sobbing into my hands. I couldn't keep it any longer. He hummed in response and shuffled a bit closer towards me, engulfing me into a comforting hug.

After a while, Uncle Ben released the hug and wiped my eyes with a tissue.

"When me and Helen were younger, Helen used to have this medication but, it stated like sugar but, she would drink it for fun which we soon realised that wasn't really good for her. Our parents found out multiple empty bottles and Helen blamed me for it." He chuckles from the memory with his younger sister. "I had to get my stomach pumped and she got away with it. Thank god nothing happened to her but... It was scary for us both back then and now it's just hilarious how much I just to sacrifice for her." He says. I chuckle at how my mother got away with something as serious as Uncle Ben getting his stomach pumped.

"Your mum loved you so much kiddo. She still does. She is always with us." Uncle Ben says and pushes my hair back. "Your mother named that Coffee shop and the coffee beans that I use were her favourite." Uncle Ben says his voice slightly cracking. I knew I remember that coffee smell somewhere.

"Don't ever think that you're alone. I'm here. You lost your mother on that day but, I lost my baby sister on that day too. I will do everything and anything for you both. You both mean so much to me and that's the only part I have left of Helen." Uncle Ben says.

"So do I." I reply. My tears had stopped and I noticed that Uncle Ben was broken and torn as much as I am.

"How do you cope?" I ask wanting a genuine answer. Everyone had said that time would heal but, time never healed my pain. The pain was as raw as the day that I found out my mother didn't make it out of the car crash.

He takes a moment to think how he would answer a question but, finally replied.

"It'll never get easier but, we just learn to live with it."

How do I learn to live with it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 331 37
Memories are dangerous, emotions are forbidden, and love is out of the question... ............... #1 in #TEENREADS on 15-12-18 #3 in DEADGIRL on 29...
1.1M 43.8K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
90.7K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
155K 3.7K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...