Ice Americano [Minsung]

By 8matryoshkas

In which StrayKids debuted and Jisung can't seem to accept that his heart belongs to his member, Minho, even... More

✨Disclaimers✨
[1]- The Arrival
[2] The dance practise
[3] Let the fun begin
[4] Cuddling
[5] Neck
[6] Nightmare
[7] Bathroom
[8] Haunted House
[9] Goodnight Min⚠️
[11] I Want You To Remember
[12] I Love You
[13] Just us ⚠️
[14] Ice Americano
✨Passing Grade+Cover Change✨

[10] Make Up Crew

5.6K 306 104
By 8matryoshkas

✅Revised

Jisung slowly oppened his eyes as he felt the biggest headache he had ever experienced.

"Shit."

He felt Minho move a little and a hand move from his waist, which made him pout. He turned to look at the older. His features were incredibly perfect. His eyes, his nose, his... lips. Jisung stared at his half opened mouth and felt an urge to get close to him, but he didn't.

What's been going on with me lately?

He then looked at his best friend's neck and gasped, siting up. He slowly removed the shets from Minho's upper body and saw the hickeys. There were, at least, a dozen between his neck, chest and abs. Jisung had his eyes wide open and his heart started racing like crazy when small parts of last night appeared in front of his eyes.

The younger winked and grabed the edge of the towel, trying to take it of.

"Stop!"

"D-did I do something wrong?"

Jisung felt tears streaming down his face as his chest tightened. He could only hear the older's plead for his to stop over and over again. He hated himself for how much he loved it, for how much he WANTED to keep going. But he hated himself even more because he knew Minho was going to hate him now. He got up, trying not to wake the older up and he started running his hands throught his hair.

Chan.

He needed to talk to Chan.

"Jisung?", the boy froze as he saw that Minho was now siting on the bed with a confused expression. The older immediately got up and got closer to Jisung.

"Have you been crying?"

Jisung took a few steps back and Minho felt his heart break.

Was it regret?

"I-I'm sorry Hyung. I'm s-so..."

"What the hell are you sorry for, Jisung?", Minho tried to clean his tears but he couldn't reach the boy that was now opening the door.

"Please don't hate me..."

With this, Jisung ran away, knowing Minho couldn't follow him immediatly because he was still only weraing a towel. He ran to Chan's room and knocked agressivly on the door with his eyes starting to hurt.

"Who the he- Jisung?", the leader's eyes widened as the younger boy threw himself at him. He caught him in his arms and closed the door, letting the boy cry on his shoulder. "What happened to you?"

Hyunjin came out of the bathroom to the scene and was quick to help Chan settle the boy on one of their beds. Changbin and Felix were sitting om the other bed, already dressed as they were ready to go have breakfast together but as soon as they saw how the boy was they couldn't help but forget about their plans.

"Call his parents Lix."

Chan sat besides Jisung on the border of the mattress and tried to calm his hiccups down.

"I fucked up Hyung, I really did."

"What happened, honey?"

"I-i... I know I shouldn't but I've b-been f-feeling so wierd about him and I just... I just couldn't help it and now he hates me and..."

"Calm down Ji, explain."

Jisung looked at Chan, not daring to lock eyes and took a deep breath.

"Minho."

Chan looked confused.

"I...we..."

Chan's eyes widened.

"You guys... did it?"

"No. No. He... he stoped me."

Felix, Changbin and Hyunjin looked at each other, feeling bad because the boy hadn't even noticed them and he was spitting out his secrets.

"What do you mean..."

"I mean I was about to fucking rip his towel of and he stopped my hormonal ass from fucking up this team even more than I already did and all I can think about is how he looked at me for wanting it.", Jisung burried his face on his hands. "He must hate me now I-I just destroyed e-everything."

As soon as Chan hugged him again the door opened and his parents came in, making Jisung's heart race even more.

"Oh, honey, what happened?"

That's when Jisung finally noticed the other people in the room. His face reddened. They all heard it. They all hate him now. He's destroying the team. The tears started streaming again but before his mom could actually get to him the door opened again, this time agressivly. Jisung looked up to see a very mad looking Minho, dressed in a white shirt and random jeans. Everyone looked between the two boys. Minho let go of a breath he didn't even know he was holding and closed the door behind him.

"What the fuck were you thinking, Jisung?"

Jisung.

The boy looked at his lap. And whispered another I'm sorry as he felt the older walk to him. Chan got up.

This is it.

He ruined everything.

He'll expose him to everyone, to his parents.

They would all know how stupid he had been.

How stupid he was.

"What is happening?", Jisung's father asked but got no answer.

Minho got on his knees, right in front of Jisung and got a hold of his hands, causing the younger to look at his eyes.

"Why did you run?"

"I-i'm s-sorry."

"That's not an answer Han-ah."

The boy bit his lip, immediately remembering last night again.

"I'm sorry I was stupid. I get it if you hate me, I..."

"Woah woah woah. Hold on Ji, why on earth would I hate you?"

Jisung stared up to the boy and realized he was, indeed, confused.

"Well because...", he looked around and then whispered, only for the older boy to hear. "Because you had t-to stop me and I-i'm sorry a-"

Minho pulled him into a hug, making the younger fall from the bed onto his knees as well.

It felt so good to be in his arms.

He cried on the older's shoulder as if there were no one else in the room, feeling the latter play with his hair. After a few seconds Minho pulled away and culped his face.

"Listen to me because I am only going to say this once. I will never, ever in my life hate you Han Jisung, no matter what happens."

Jisunf broke down again and let the older bring him back to his embrace, oblivious to the soft smiles on everyone else's faces.

"Guys, we really need to get ready."

Minho broke the contact after Chan's news and whiped Jisung's last tears. He then gave him the room card.

"Go, have a bath and change, I'll need to go with Hyunjin and Felix."

The younger nooded as he felt lips on his forehead and then left the room, ignoring his parents and running away as fast as possible.

"Be the leader, they said. It will be fun, they said."

Everyone laughed at Chan's comment.

"But, what exacly happened?"

"It's just... I don't think it is in my power to tell you Mr. Han, I'm sorry."

Jisung's father smiled at Chan, nodding.

"Holly shit, Minho."

Changbin let out a laugh as the guy got up from the ground.

"What?"

Chan's mouth fell open as he finally took a good look at Minho.

"What?"

Jisung's father couldn't help it but laugh as he saw the hickeys that marked the confused boy's neck. Finally putting the pieces together. Mrs Han stood beside her husband, chin on the ground.

"Look at the mirror, Lee."

Felix gave a small mirror to Minho and saw his eyes widen. He then looked back at Chan and Jisung's familly, with a small, awkward smile.

"The make up crew is going to beat the shit out of me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5K 69
jisung accidentally walks into the wrong room and meets minho, a dancer with a glare that could kill. - completed - - THIS IS A RUN OFF SO THERE IS...
65.5K 1.3K 31
«Completed» Read and Find out.......
31.8M 134K 7
Having lived a sheltered life under her father's strict rule, Ella's newfound freedom is tested when she meets Angelo Tomassi, the most well known cr...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.