✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 41

17.5K 643 68
By LilaAurora_LA

Helena's pov

"Alright, I got you this set, that set, and this one, so ... which one?"

I blinked, looking at the lingerie Marco was holding up for me. "You bought me lingerie?"

"What? He doesn't like lingerie?"he asked with a frown on his face. "That can't be, every married man likes his wife in spicy little teasers."

"He does, he just doesn't like his men buying his wife lingerie," I deadpanned. "Once Roman acted bold and chose me some sets to get on his nerves, he strangled him."

"Regarding his boldness, I am not even surprised, he loves to fuck up with him for fun," Marco claimed, still holding the sets up. "But this time he fucked up bad, and we need you to calm him down, so which one?"

"Sex isn't the solution to everything, I can talk to him, you know?" I huffed.

"Neh, your nagging won't help, just choose one set, and make him happy." The threw the sets at me.

"Make him happy? What do you think I am? His bitch? And having sex with my husband just to put him in a good mood so that you guys can talk to him is kind of wrong, if he finds out—"

"Oh my God," he cut me off, a terrified look on his face as he gazed at me.

"What?" I asked confused. "You are nagging and whining, that's even worse," he sighed, looking at me if I was a hopeless case.

"You are so mean!" I threw the thong at him that he caught in the air.

"Yes, I know, I am acting like a big asshole," he agreed, approaching me before sitting next to me, "because I really don't have the time to flatter my words to make you make capo's dick flatter for you." I blushed embarrassed.

"Fuck off, Marco!" I hit him with the pillow. "I will, if you tell me if you will help us, or not?" he asked, raising a brow. "If we don't calm capo down, he will kill Roman."

I sighed. I wanted to help Roman. I didn't see Roman's deeds as a betrayal. He only fell in love. I actually felt happy for him, and proud that he protected the woman he loved.

"Fine, but I won't wear those!" I slapped him with the bra, that consisted only of strings.

"Why? Isn't that your size?" He pulled at the waist band of the bra, stretching it like a rubber.

"I guess, but he buys me all my sets, and since he didn't buy this one, he will ask me where I got it," I muttered, rolling my eyes. "And when I lie, he'll notice and ask for the truth ..."

"And when your good ass tells him the truth, he will probably strangle me with those dessous before killing Roman." He ended my sentence. "It's fascinating how bad you can lie, I thought Roman and you were close?"

"He teaches me stuff like this." I pressed my thumb in the a particular area of his bicep, making him his and jump in pain.

"Ouch, that hurt!" He rubbed his bicep. "And here I thought he was only eating, drinking and shitting when he is near you."

"He is not my baby, but he is like a brother to me." I deadpanned.

"I see, with all the bickering going on between you guys," he hummed. "Then, help your brother, and fuck your hubby."

"What if your so great plan won't work? What if he doesn't change his mind?" I asked sceptically.

"Oh, for you he will, he is obsessed with you, after you calm him down, he will listen to you."

"That's a bullshit plan."

*****

I couldn't believe I was doing it.

I still doubted that his stupid plan would work out, even if he was so sure of it. I sighed. Let's try it out and see if it will work — or not.

After taking a shower and fully shaving, I dried myself with a towel before wearing a silky dark blue nightgown, ending over my ass — not the skimpy lingerie that Marco brought me.

Leaving bathroom, I saw him lying on his belly on our bed. Down from his back, he was under the sheets. His back was bare.

I slowly approached him until I was standing by his side of the bed, looking down at him. His eyes closed. I frowned. Was he asleep?

"Antonio." His eyes opened as I called his name, before they wandered over my body.

"You always good, but today you extra look fancy for me," he remarked, making me blush. "Do you like it?" I asked, shifting from one leg to another. His heated gaze always heated me to the core and made me nervous.

"Make a turn for me." Sitting up on the bed, he gestured me with a finger in the air to swirl, which I did.

"Come here." His eyes traveled up and down my body. "I love it when you wear blue," he told me, his hands on my thighs, playing with the seam of my nighty.

Grabbing my hand he pulled me on top of him, making me straddle him. "But what I hate is when my doll wants to spoiler me because she wants something in return." His nose brushed against mine.

I gasped as I felt his dick. He was all naked under the sheets. My cheeks turned crimson, as a smirk plastered on his lips.

"How do you know?" I asked, not denying it. He already got me. Playing it off would be no use.

"Your pretty eyes gave you out, showing me you are somewhere else with your mind," he claimed, his lips brushing against mine.

"Will you fulfil me my wish if I tell you?" I muttered, look down as he removed my hair tie, making my hair cascade down my back.

"What is it that you want?" he asked me, grabbing my chin, lifting my face and pecking my lips. "That made you think you can sleep your way up to your desires by using my desire for you? You know what we call such people, doll? Prostitutes."

"I am not a prostitute!" I scrunched my nose. But wasn't he right? What was I doing then? I used intimacy with him to change his mind about Roman.

"No, you are not, you are my wife, and I guess I will let my dolly whore her way once, if she works for what she came for," he hummed, and I gasped as I felt his hard on pressing against my sex, making me look at him flushed.

"Work that ass for me, come on," he told me hoarsely, placing my hands on his torso. My chest heaved up and down as his hands caressed my legs, before stopping at my butt, grabbing it.

I felt aroused, feeling all hot with him under me. He really got me horny by only touching me and kissing me.

Grabbing his face gently, I leaned down, kissing him. I moaned in his mouth as his grasp on my ass tightened. I felt myself growing wet. I wanted more. I needed more.

"I am waiting, your hard work might pay off, and get you what you want." My pussy already aching for him, I moved my ass against his erection, making us both groan and moan in pleasure.

Already dripping, I had enough friction to slide on the length of his dick. His hands playing with the end of my nightgown, he pulled it up, leaving me naked.

His head nuzzled in the crook of my neck. I moaned and arched my back as he sucked on the sweet spot of my neck, turning me on more.

"Those little teasings aren't enough to convince me, but I might succumb to your pretty pussy if you welcome me inside your paradise." His voice was low, and patient. His dick was hard and impatiently pulsing between my lips.

Grabbing his dick, I brought it to my entrance. Slowly, I descended myself on him. My whimpers were swallowed by his deep satisfactory groans.

His greedy hands were touching every curve of my body. His starved lips were marking every inch of my skin with kisses.

His dick stretched my pussy, leaving no void inside me. His pupils were dilated, looking at me with sich an intense gaze.

On my knees, I took the lead, moving up and down on his cock. My back arched by the pleasure I felt. His hands on my body, helping me to fuck him.

I felt how he pulsated inside me as I clenched around him. My hands tangled in his hair, as I leaned in for a kiss. It was sloppy.

Feeling close to my peak, I shuddered, whimpering in the kiss. My chest heaved up and down, as I opened my mouth, granting him more access, and take control.

I gasped as he thrusted upwards, fucking me now. I craned my neck from the pleasure. He peppered kisses on my neck and chest as he started moving me up and down, hitting the spot that made me feel waves of pleasure.

Holding for support, I couldn't help but dig my nails in his skin as the pleasure was getting too much.

"An-Antonio." I moaned as I shuddered around him. He grunted. Turning us around his movements got quicker.

Lying spread-eagle under him. My breasts were full, I didn't pump, making them ache and shake with every thrust.

His lips latched one of my breasts, sucking on my nipple. They were already sensitive from breastfeeding, making me whine with every suckle he took.

Letting go of my breast, he licked up my chest, nibbling on my chin, before biting and and sucking my bottom lip.

My toes-curled as his hand traveled down my body and he pressed his thumb against my clit. Circling it, I came again with a whimper, but this time with him.

His head was nuzzled in the crook of my neck as he released inside me, filling me up.

Kissing  my neck, he slumped on top of me, making sure he wasn't crashing me under his weight.

"I love you." I mumbled my hands up and down his back. "I love you more," he said and pecked my lips.

"Do you love me enough to grant me a wish?" I asked, biting my lip. "What do you want?" he asked with a sigh, his thumb sweeping over my bottom lip and freeing it from between my teeth.

"I want you to do something for me, something that means really a lot to me," I told him hesitantly.

He cupped my face before pecking my lips. "Anything for you and your hardworking pussy," he smirked, moving inside me.

"Antonio!" I blushed. "What do you want?" he asked me gently, caressing my face.

"I want you to forgive Roman and Valerio," I told him my request, and his soft features hardened.

"No," he snorted and let go of me. Pulling out of me, he got off bed, "I won't forgive those two bastards!"

I sat up, pulling the sheets to cover my body as he got off bed. "Please!" I insisted. "Antonio, please, you can't just erase them, throw them away like trash!"

"I can, and I will," he disagreed and dismissed me, walking to the bathroom, "I really don't want to fight with you about two traitors."

Getting up from bed, the sheets tangled around my feet and I literally kissed the ground with a yelp. I heard him cuss. Then, two strong arms grabbed me and pulled me up.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, pulling the sheets down to look if I was hurt. "Yes, it hurts to see how you plan to kill two people you love like family," I whispered, sobbing.

His eyes softened. He gently wiped my tears away with his thumbs. Then, he kissed my head before making me look at him.

"How do you want me to forgive him, Helena? He betrayed me. He told me he killed Nicolai and his wife, but he didn't. He lied to me. He fucked Volkov's wife behind my back, he broke my trust. He chose a woman over his capo. And his brother chose his brother over his capo. He couldn't pull the trigger and kill her for me. And this bitch just slapped me in front of everyone before kicking me in my damn dick!" he said calmly, but I knew he was angry.

I grabbed his hands in mine, saying, "He only tried to protect her, wouldn't you go as far as him if I was in danger?"

"You can't compare them to us," he claimed, "I would die for you, but he kept the bitch to fuck her, as a new toy probably after getting bored from the others, wanting something fresh."

"What if he fell in love?" I asked, tilting my head. "You mean he went to kill her and fell in love at the first sight if her?Stop being so naive," he huffed, rolling his eyes.

"You didn't love me at first sight too, but fell for me later, what if he did too?" I asked, not backing off.

"Even if it wasn't love, he might couldn't kill her? Because killing a defenceless woman is cruel, Antonio."

"This defenceless would get — and got — a lot of power after Nicolai's death, Helena, being a threat to our family, she has to be gone!"

"Making her pay for something she can do nothing about is also cruel." I shook my head.

"You are sweet, but don't worry, I can be cruel for the both of us," he kissed my cheek.

Seeing that my wished weren't granted, I got on my knees, ready to beg. "Please forgive them. These men are like brothers to me."

He looked at me with a frown. "What are you doing? Get up." I didn't listen.

"They protected our family with their lives! They watched my children and showed them love as if they were their own! Please don't kill them!" Grabbing my arms, he pulled me back to my feet.

"Please don't kill them ..." I hiccuped as tears ran down my face. Sighing, he wiped my tears away.

"All right, I'm not going to kill them, I'm going to spare their lives, but I'm not going to help them either, they're alone from now on," he claimed and I sighed in relief.

"Thank you," I mumbled with tears in my eyes, before hugging him.

"Don't thank me because it won't change their situation. Miguel will surely have them both killed when they are in jail in Mexico," he said, hugging me back and kissing my head.

"You want to take a bath with me?" I nodded my head, I thought about his words as he carried me to the bathroom.

He was probably right. I might saved them from his wrath, but I couldn't do more. Now, I only hoped they would find a way out in Mexico without getting killed by Miguel.

Getting into the bathtub with him, I felt the hot water do wonders on my sore muscles, making me relax. I leaned against his body.

"I love you," I muttered. "I love you too," he said and kissed my temple.

ONE WEEK LATER

Rita's pov

I was standing in the court. Nicolai's sister stood in front of me, looking at me murderously as we both knew I was going to get my husband's shares.

"Okay, Mr. Jackson, if you are ready, you may do the opening statement?" the judge asked my lawyer.

"I am, your Honor," he said before stepping ahead. "Good afternoon, your Honor. I am the lawyer of Mrs. Rita Volkov's. We opened this case to get Mrs. Rita Volkov's rightful inheritance. I will start the tragic story from Mrs. Volkov where everything began, from the day of Mr. and Mrs. Volkov's wedding night. Mr. and Mrs. Volkov said goodbye to the guests before retiring to their room. Unfortunately, their wedding night ended in a disaster. There was a plot against the newly wedded couple. Everyone in the mansion was attacked by armed men. Mr. Volkov was killed. Mrs. Volkov was taken captive, before the entire mansion exploded because the gas cooker wasn't turned off properly by one of the staffs according to the police investigation. But we believe that the explosion was planned, we believe that the accident with the gas cooker was just a cover-up to suppress what really happened. Her kidnappers blow up the entire mansion to cover up their assassination on Mr. Volkov and the staff in the mansion. And we already opened the case again to bring out the truth and make Mr. Alessi and his men pay for their horrific deeds. But that's not our case now. Our case is that Mrs. Volkov isn't dead and would like to get her husband's shares back, which belong rightfully to her."

"I'm Ian Moore, Miss Volkov's attorney, and we want to object your Honor," her lawyer said.

"Go ahead," the judge said before Mr. Jackson stepped back next to me and Mr. Moore stepped ahead.

"I'd like to tell you that Mrs. and Mr. Volkov's, God bless his soul, marriage was not based on love but on business reasons, and that makes their marriage technically invalid by the law," he said.

I looked at her lawyer with angry tears in my eyes. I won't let them take away what belonged to me! The shares were mine.

"I want to conflict, your Honor," I said, looking at her, treats running down my face. And it wasn't really difficult to cry after everything I've been gone through, just thinking about my wedding night automatically brought tears to my eyes.

"Okay, please step forward, Mrs. Volkov," the judge said. I nodded my head and walked in front of her.

"I don't know why my sister-in-law would say our marriage was based on business. I would never marry anyone for business reasons, that's disgusting. I loved Nicolai. I still love him. And he loved me too..." I started crying.

"YOU LYING BITCH!" I heard her scream before the judge intervened. "Enough Miss Volkov!" she warned her. She looked at me in hatred, as if she wanted me dead, and I couldn't blame her. If I was her, I'd want me dead too.

"Do you have any documents that proof that Mr. and Mrs. Volkov's marriage was for business reasons?" the judge asked her.

"We have a contract that says that the businesses of Mr. Miguel Barrera and Mr. Nicolai Volkov will be merged after they get married. But the contract was supposed to be signed after they got married, but it couldn't be signed because of Nicolai's sudden death and Rita Volkov's kidnapping," her lawyer claimed, giving the judge the contract.

"Anyone else who knew about this contract?" the judge asked. "Yes, Mr. Miguel Barrera," her lawyer said. "Is Mr. Barrera here?" the judge asked. My father got up from his seat. "Yes, your Honor," my dad said.

"Please take a step ahead," the judge said to my father, and he did. "Do you know of such a contract?"

My father frowned before shaking his head. "No, your honor. I'm seeing it for the first time," my father said.

"HE IS LYING!" she screamed again. "Miss Volkov! Next time you raise your voice I will ask you to leave the courtroom!" the judge warned her.

"Okay, do any of the parties want to say something before I impose a sentence?" the judge asked and I looked at her triumphantly. We both knew I won.

When no one objected, the judge ruled, "Mr. Nicolai Volkov's shares are to be transferred from Mrs. Maria Volko to Mrs. Rita Volkov."

"Thank you, Mr. Jackson," my father said, shaking his hand before turning to me. "I'm so proud of you, darling."

I smiled at him. Of course he would be proud of me. I inherited most of the Petrov family's shares. I was the owner of casinos, bars and hotel chains in Russia.

And he was glad that I would make him more powerful than he already was by giving him my shares, but little did he know I was going to keep my shares.

I won't give them to him. I wasn't stupid enough to rely on a man who gave me to a sadistic maniac.

This time, I won't submit to him, I will fight him back.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...