ANNOYING BROTHERS 2 [COMPLETE...

By luvbangton

"Sky,this is your new mission.But you have to go to that university as a student" "Okay" "But," "But what?" "... More

Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 🔞
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
Part 39(Final episode)
Important
Important
Important
Special Chapter
SNOW WHITE AND HER 7 DWARFS
Annoying brothers SEASON 3 SPOILER
SPOILER
Announcement
Undying Souls of Warriers

Bonus chapter

14.1K 839 191
By luvbangton

She opened the doors of her new Coffee shop.She smiled satisfyingly seeing the inner interiors.It was the first day.Sol-ah's first day at her newly opened coffee shop.She was wearing a fancy black short dress.It was showing her thighs and she had worn black boots.Her short silver hair was rocking.As usual,she was looking extremely badass.

The coffee shop wasn't a small one.It was luxurious. There is even a kid cafe inside the shop.She spent her own money to open the shop.She was a billionaire.What did you think about her salary when she was working as a red agent.Not anyone can do such a job.So yes.She already had a lot of money which is enough to live her life but she decided to open this shop.She wanted to experience a normal life.And she wasn't ready to be dependent on her brothers and father.She is used to be independent.

She slowly walked inside with a small smile.There were already workers inside waiting for her.They were in a line greeting her.

"Open the doors to our customers"she simply said with a smile.

On the other hand,Jungkook took the control over his father's business. He's the new CEO of the company.Mr.Kim remained as the chairman.

Taehyung? Oh he has started his carrier as an actor.His extremely handsome face was a bighit for the first ever drama he acted.His skills were no doubt.

Jimin became a singer.A rising star like Taehyung. He gained his popularity just by releasing his first ever song.He came to the industry as AgustD Yoongi's brother but now Jimin is making his own name in the music industry.

Kim family was full of happiness now.Little Deoksim, Jin's daughter became everyone's love.Sol-ah spoils her so much giving her so much love.Little Deoksim became aunty's little baby girl.And Deoksim also got addicted to be in Sol-ah's embrace every day.Aunty and niece got alone well.About her uncles? They were head over heal for the little Deoksim. They bring toys every day for her.But they never forgot about their dear little sister.They always kept her happy.Because of the little girl,Sol-ah reduced using cigarettes inside the house even in secret.But she still couldn't get rid of that ugly cancer stick.

Meanwhile Bogum?he met Miran again because of Sol-ah.Bogum didn't like her at first.But Miran kept approaching him even though he tried to push her away.Miran make it a habit to trouble him wherever he goes. And finally,Bogum got used to her troubles.But he never really thought that he was falling for her.He met her when Sol-ah was in a coma.So,for now,they had known for almost an year.But One day,

Bogum was drinking his coffee in Sol-ah's shop.He kept looking outside waiting for that one person to come and trouble him.But she didn't show up.For some reason,he felt a weird sensation in his heart.He waited even after finishing his coffee.But still she didn't show up making him more worried.He finally decided to call her.But even before he could call,he received a call from her.He quickly answered.He tried to sound cool.

"Eo,what's up?"

For a moment,there was only silence.Then with a sigh,she spoke."your wish is becoming true today"her voice wasn't cheerful like always.

"What do you mean?"Bogum was confused.

"You wanted me to stop bothering you.I thought you will love me if I kept sticking to you.I thought you will see my love.But you only gave me a cold shoulder Bogum-ssi.I may had appeared as cheerful. But I have a heart too Bogum-ssi.Every time you rejected me,it was too painful. I think this is enough. I can't bother you anymore. I'm going to USA today.Hope you will find the love of your life.Good bye"

Bogum's breath hitched.His heart stopped beating for a second.His body went numb.And he understood, how stupid he was to treat her like that."Mi-Miran-ah--"

She hang up.He tried to call her again but she didn't pick up.Just then,

"You are not late sunbae"it was Sol-ah's voice.Bogum looked back immediately. His eyes were becoming teary.

"I know you like her too.I have seen how you look at her.I don't know what happened when I was in a coma.But I'm sure that you like her too.Please don't lose her"she said sincerely.

Bogum stood up.He gulped hard."w-what should I do?sh-she is leaving"he was stuttering.

Sol-ah smiled."She is still in the airport.Go and get her"

Bogum didn't waste any second before running outside.He got in to his car and drove away towards the airport. "P-Please don't leave me.I'm so sorry Miran-ah.why didn't I realize this earlier?I was too blinded thinking I still love sky.But I'm wrong!I'm fucking wrong!"

Miran stayed with him whenever he needed someone by his side.She stayed even after getting scolded by him.She truly loved him.

Bogum arrived at the airport. He ran inside like a crazy man.He screamed her name loudly.Finally,he saw her walking with her bags.Gathering all his strength, he screamed.

"KO MIRAN!"

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at him.Miran also looked back in confusion but was shocked to see him.He slowly started to run towards her.

He stood infront of her while panting.

"B-Bogum-ssi--"

He cut her off."what kind of good bye is this Ko Miran?!"he shouted in frustration. "You can't just come to my life out of blue and leave me like nothing happened!I know I was a horrible jerk to you.But you-you can't just leave like this?"

Miran couldn't even process what was happening. She never expected him to say these things.

"Did you stay by my side just to leave me like this?!"

"B-But I thought you want me to leave you alone--"

"I did.But not anymore"the last sentence came out as a whisper.But still she heard him."I realize my mistake Miran-ah.Please give me a chance.I will not waste my time this time.I promise"he held her hang gently looking into her eyes.

"What do you need a chance for?"she asked directly staring into his eyes.

Bogum smiled slowly."To love you"

Miran widened her eyes.At last,she won him.

"Please"He whispered tightening the grip.

Miran smiled with sealed lips.Tears were forming in her eyes.Her crush finally accepted her.She grabbed his collars and pressed her lips to his lips.

Just like that his life began with Miran.

Jungkook and Jisoo also started dating.Jungkook won her heart again.Well apparently ,there's nothing in this world Jungkook can't do. He will get whatever he wants.The notorious untamed boy in high school fell for the innocent cute nerdy girl.

And Mark?he has become a red agent now since he had gotten better.He has to pay for his sins too.And he's doing it without a complain.He's still in contact with Sol-ah.And they are no longer partners.They are friends.

Also we shouldn't forget about our cutie Park Aeri.She started to date the actor Kim Taehyung. Things were hard for them because of Taehyung's carrier.But still they didn't give up on themselves.

It was night time.Jongsuk and Sol-ah were in Jongsuk's apartment. They were cuddling on the bed watching a movie on the tv.But they were not focusing on the film.They were too busy with each other.

"I always wanted to ask this.But I didn't find the right time"Jongsuk said tucking a hair strand behind her ear.

"What is it?"

"You killed Byunhun. What did president say?isn't it a crime?"

Sol-ah smiled slowly.She looked at him."Sometimes,we need to get rid of freaks so innocent people can breath peacefully. There's a unit for it like red agent unit.They silently get rid of those freaks who shouldn't be alive.And president gave the power to do so.I asked him help to get rid of that monster so people can live cluelessly.It is better for everyone"

Jongsuk hummed and caressed Sol-ah's hair.He pecked her forehead. "It must have been hard for you to take the decision to live after all these things.But I'm so proud of you sweetheart. You chose to live"

Sol-ah snuggled to his chest."You are one of the reason why I decided to live.Even after knowing my scars,you embraced me with your whole heart.i never saw any disgust in your eyes.I still remember how you looked at me for the first time.Your curious eyes were so adorable for me"

Jongsuk chuckled remembering how he saw her for the first time in Kim mansion.She was sitting on the floor with a pout after having a fight with Jungkook. She was too cute.

"I can't believe we are together when I think about our past"he became emotional. "We are meant to be together I guess"

Sol-ah looked up at him and pecked his lips."We surely are"she said with a chuckle.

Just then she heard her phone ringing. She groaned knowing who is calling.

"Aren't you gonna answer?"

She again groaned before answering.

"Yah!Kim Sol-ah!where the hell are you?!!!"It was non other than Jungkook.

"Somewhere. You know people live because of dreams.So I advise you to go and sleep so you can have a nice dream"

"Bitch! I know where you are.Just fucking tell me where's my iron man shirt?!!"he screamed.

Sol-ah looked at what she was wearing.She smiled mischievously. "Well my dear brother,your beautiful sister is wearing it right now.Now be a big boy and go to sleep.Or else I will feed this shirt to Yeontan"

With that she hang up.

Meanwhile Jungkook,

"KIM SOL-AH!!!!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
HEY GUYS!

SO the story is officially over.I had a great time with you all.There won't be any more bonus chapters.Hope you all enjoyed!

I will update my other stories from now on.Thanks for the support you all showed me.

Love you all!

-Author Xu Zen-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 335 18
As kids they had a rough start. Jungkook lost his only friend and mother. His father left him as soon as his mother told him she was pregnant. So she...
292 12 12
Jk: I'll not marry her, Mom! How can you even call her a human being after the number of people she have killed. jk's Mother: Jungkook ! Don't you ri...
47.2K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
77.5K 1.9K 30
Revenge... That's all what she wants.. From childhood, she was never happy. Tortured, blamed and in the end left alone. Once she grow up, she became...